Author Topic: Ron Paul for President of the USA  (Read 228311 times)

CitrusHigh

Re: Ron Paul for President of the USA
« Reply #800 on: September 17, 2012, 10:28:52 pm »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 19, 2012, 07:18:21 am »
Politics makes strange bedfellows:  :)
Farrakhan praises Ron Paul; blasts frontrunners national debt plans
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/15887541-418/farrakhan-praises-ron-paul-and-blasts-presidential-frontrunners-national-debt-plans.html
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #802 on: November 23, 2012, 04:43:12 am »
Politics makes strange bedfellows:  :)
I am amused by the fact that white and black supremacists both like Ron Paul. It demonstrates that his stance, if anyone had any sense, appeals to most views all over the political spectrum. Trouble is that most people are  too dumb to grasp this and feel that more order/control/law/tyranny  is always necessary, whereas RP's stance is that chaos/disorder/anarchy/freedom is the way to go. It seems that RP's stance was influenced by Lysander Spooner according to reports, but, imo, he is so much more  like Max Stirner in attitude.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk