Author Topic: Ron Paul for President of the USA  (Read 228390 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Ron Paul for President of the USA
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 04:05:41 am »
Given the rise in interest in Ron Paul again this election cycle, it seems like good timing to dust off some vintage conspiracy videos from deep in the AboveTopSecret.com archive. In this three-part video interview from 1988, then four-term Congressman Ron Paul describes the American power structure. As a member of the House Banking and Currency Committee, Paul was in a unique position to see the inner workings of economic power and control of the country, and how this power translates into political power. Paul describes how, through the control of the Federal Reserve and the banking system, the American power elite is basically out of reach of the democratic system. Concurrently, by using such organizations as the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, control over the political process is maintained, resulting in what is in reality a in the U.S.

Vintage Ron Paul: The American Power Elite (videos)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread741633/pg1

He is going to win!
Wow look at this:
Video: Ron Paul 81%, Rick Perry 19%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcE8PTid6qU&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:11:11 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 05:40:35 am »
The controlled media is the establishments first line of defense against Ron Paul. The establishment has developed methods of preventing a Ron Paul from getting a fair chance. The corrupt media is the issue, America is full of people who would vote for Ron Paul if they could hear his message, but the major network media outlets are trying to pretend that Ron Paul doesn't exist, and doing everything to suppress Ron Pauls campaign. The entire media may not be entirely under the establishments control, but there is evidence enough to make one believe that there is a concerted effort to blackball him from the democratic process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJcx3e0I1R8

Jon Stewart's show has grown to be establishment media and he has consistently given Ron Paul respect. That was a brilliant report by Stewart. He makes the rest of the media look like bumbling idiots and party hacks in comparison. On the other hand, Stewart does have a conflicting interest--he's antiwar and Ron Paul is the only credible candidate who wants to get the troops out of all wars ASAP. . Obama did the opposite of what he promised and expanded the US foreign war involvement. Ron Paul said that the wars have cost us seven trillion dollars so far. No wonder the US gov't has a massive debt.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2011, 05:58:23 am »
I am definitely for Ron Paul even though he isn't precisely a libertarian he is eons better than those other jerks. He is better in one way than many libertarians because he does not believe in abortion.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2011, 06:26:28 am »
I am definitely for Ron Paul even though he isn't precisely a libertarian he is eons better than those other jerks. He is better in one way than many libertarians because he does not believe in abortion.
I see nothing wrong with abortion. It at least allows the possibility of preventing crack babies from being born and the like.  A genuine libertarian should allow people more freedom of choice, not less.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 09:08:06 am »
Obama 2012 Vs. Ron Paul 2012!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSF0ddWVJo

Obama's change means MORE WAR!

----------

Fox news complete liars, lying about their own POLL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRozwnDeaTA
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:52:46 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 10:00:57 pm »
I dont think RP will win, but if actually does he would not be able to do much anyway. When will people wake up and realize that the ones that keep a government alive are themselves and not the one person called "president"? 

If you want better change, than change yourself first and than influence others to become better persons, to eat better, etc.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 10:06:55 pm »
I dont think RP will win, but if actually does he would not be able to do much anyway. When will people wake up and realize that the ones that keep a government alive are themselves and not the one person called "president"? 

If you want better change, than change yourself first and than influence others to become better persons, to eat better, etc.
Correct. Someone once said:- "Every country has the government it deserves".
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 10:40:39 pm »
The ultra rich decide what will change what you will think.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:01:15 pm by wodgina »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline The King of Currumpaw

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 11:46:01 pm »
Animal banished from life, man's condition is tragic, for he no longer finds fulfillment in life's simple values. For animals, life is all there is; for man, life is a question mark. An irreversible question mark, for man has never found, nor will ever find, any answers. Life not only has no meaning; it can never have one.
— E.M. Cioran

Some dogs submit easily to the leash. Others remember they are wolves.

http://awolfintheheart.tumblr.com/

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 01:46:43 am »
Great Man! He stated that foreign aid involves money from poor people in rich countries being paid to rich people in poor countries. That's what I've been saying for years.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 03:18:08 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alfi7cm0qjw

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiWyUxcVM04

For the sake of world peace, foreigners must meddle in the affairs of the USA and help elect Ron Paul as President.  Let good win for a change.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:43:15 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 03:41:26 am »
are you willing to donate to his campaign?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2011, 03:45:15 am »

Sure.  I donate a lot to rawpaleodietforum.com, I can donate to Ron Paul.  Best tell the foreigners how to donate to Ron Paul without it being illegal and disqualifying him.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2011, 09:02:35 am »

I have already donated far more than I should. Bye-bye budget.

There is a money bomb tomorrow, Saturday the 20th. I pledged $100.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2011, 09:08:36 am »
For the sake of world peace, foreigners must meddle in the affairs of the USA ....
Aha! I knew it! LOL
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2011, 09:53:07 am »
I see nothing wrong with abortion. It at least allows the possibility of preventing crack babies from being born and the like.  A genuine libertarian should allow people more freedom of choice, not less.
Freedom of personal choice yes, not choice to hurt someone else though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:29 am »
Ron Paul Wins NH Straw Poll

The Texas congressman won Saturday's New Hampshire Young Republicans Straw Poll by a commanding margin.

Ron Paul got a great birthday present Saturday, as the 76-year-old defeated 11 other Republicans in Saturday's New Hampshire Young Republicans Straw Poll.

Paul, a congressman from Texas, won a commanding 45 percent of the vote and bested runner-up Mitt Romney by 35 percent votes despite not actually attending the event, which was held in New Castle and also included a lobster bake.

There were 302 ballots cast Saturday, and the full vote results are as follows, in the order the candidates were listed on the ballot: Jon Huntsman - 3 percent ; Herman Cain - 5 percent; Rick Perry - 8 percent; Fred Karger - 0 percent ; Paul - 45 percent; Mitt Romney - 10 percent; Thaddeus McCotter - 8 percent; Rick Santorum - 3 percent; Michele Bachmann - 5 percent; Buddy Roemer - 3 percent; Gary Johnson - 6 percent; and Newt Gingrich - 1 percent.

Rudy Giuliani and Paul Ryan each received 1 percent of the vote as write-in candidates, while another 1 percent was comprised of candidates who received less than 1 percent, according to event officials.

Gingrich, Perry, Romney and Santorum all were unrepresented at Saturday's event, as no one spoke on their behalf and none had a table at the event.

State Sen. Jim Forsythe spoke on behalf of Paul.

Saturday's event, which drew roughly 350 people, also featured a vote for New Hampshire governor.

http://hampton-northhampton.patch.com/articles/nh-straw-poll-winners

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2011, 07:36:55 am »
Freedom of personal choice yes, not choice to hurt someone else though.
Trouble is that by forbidding abortion, you are making those womens' lives an utter misery, thus definitely hurting them. 

If you hate abortion so much, read Philip K Dick's short story "The Pre-Persons", which is a fun SF story which is fanatically anti-abortion in its theme.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 08:26:07 am »
I used to think 'pro choice' (which social engineer came up with that for wording for abortion?) now I don't. Some instances though, the reasons for, are academic.

It's extremely unhealthy physically to abort and I know it messes up girls heads.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:55:08 am by wodgina »

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 08:41:00 am »

For the sake of world peace, foreigners must meddle in the affairs of the USA and help elect Ron Paul as President.  Let good win for a change.
Aha! I knew it! LOL

;)

Albert Camus

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 09:25:57 am »
I support Ron Paul and I support anyone's right to be PERSONALLY pro-choice. I don't want children, have never had an abortion and don't plan on having one. That said, I support every woman's right to make that decision, and it is no one else's business.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 09:45:42 am »
The banksters of course don't want Ron Paul to win.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16668278

Ron Paul Media Blackout

http://www.awareandprepare.com/ron-paul-media-blackout-hits-main-street-media/

Super funny 2nd video!!!

-----------

Ron Paul is my total dream candidate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7FAXVnSR8

and Ron Paul's amazing "What if?" speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjuUWr9vaXo

-----------

OMG - USA Media and its people should be ashamed of yourselves how LOOOWWWWW your mass media has gone.  You guys are living in HITLER times.  HEIL the BANKSTERS.  Bought, bought, bought, bought, bought.

---------

The gov't controlled media will never support Dr. Paul. That in itself should be enough to tell you that he's the best choice.

Thanks GS, He's the man.

He even raised the issue of pro-life in a way that I've never heard it expressed. Made sense.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:12:11 pm by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2011, 09:56:05 am »
If you guys don't want him, we'll take him!

Albert Camus

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2011, 10:03:32 am »
Trouble is that by forbidding abortion, you are making those womens' lives an utter misery, thus definitely hurting them. 

If you hate abortion so much, read Philip K Dick's short story "The Pre-Persons", which is a fun SF story which is fanatically anti-abortion in its theme.

Yes, but a baby who has already been born can make someone's life misery, all they do is drink milk and cry-they are worthless and completely dependent, why not kill the baby then if the woman decides she doesn't want to take care of it?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:13:47 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 10:27:46 am »
Can we just talk about pro-life in another thread?
No more pro-life / pro-death arguments after this.

Let's go back to Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk