Author Topic: Ron Paul for President of the USA  (Read 228395 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Paul for President of the USA
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2011, 09:35:46 am »
I agree 100% Tyler, who the he## is the US to tell the world how to act. ( That's a statement not a question)

Even if iran had an air force.

US politicians have become self-righteous Global Dictators.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2011, 09:50:40 am »
I agree 100% Tyler, who the he## is the US to tell the world how to act. ( That's a statement not a question)

Even if iran had an air force.

US politicians have become self-righteous Global Dictators.

USA is the current Roman Empire and will invade and kill and maim whichever its money masters choose to do so.  And if history has anything to teach us is that the Empire usually wins... but their reign does not last forever.

I believe it is in the world's best interest to have Ron Paul elected and then he arrests all the globalists / money masters and convicts all of them.  Sort of like a global coup de etat.  Yeah yeah, in our dreams.

Personally, I'd rather be low key and inconspicuous.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:13:50 pm by TylerDurden »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2011, 10:10:49 am »
I agree, Ron Paul is looking better and better in comparison to the other candidates, who are looking worse and worse. Unfortunately, the establishment candidate and expected winner, Romney the chameleon, is back in the lead. He's possibly the only politician in American history to have the audacity to run to the left of a leftist like Ted Kennedy on an issue (gay rights --a stance which he will quickly abandon once elected) and then claim to be the "real conservative" Republican. l) Overall, the Republican candidates have been largely an embarrassment. It's looking better for Obama.

No one other than Ron Paul or the other libertarian candidate (Gary Johnson, who actually seems even sharper than Ron, based on what little I've seen of him), has shown the slightest interest in reining in the deficit. Obama talks about more stimulus and tax cuts and the Republicans are talking about yet another war. Decreased revenues and increased spending, leading to larger and larger deficits, more printing of fiat currency, and more IOUs to the Chinese, destined to be our new overlords. And thus Rome crumbled--interesting to see, GS, that you were thinking of the same Roman Empire analogy. The leaders and majority of the people of every empire thinks that theirs will last forever, or at least for their lifetime, and yet every empire crumbles and returns to a more humble nation-state.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:15:12 pm by TylerDurden »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2011, 10:14:13 am »
And thus Rome crumbled--interesting to see, GS, that you were thinking of the same Roman Empire analogy.
Amen
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2011, 04:18:42 pm »
I don't see the US empire crumbling anytime soon, I am sure that US intelligence operatives at the CIA still have a few Aces up its sleeve. Like the Rothschild dynasty it is often in the best interest of those with great power and wealth to be deceptive and give the impression of decline. Do not be fooled by the psychological programming laced into news programs about western decline. Its all propaganda designed to make sheeple more open to world governance.

I am still astonished at how the 911 event was orchestrated and the evidence covered up. The powers behind such an operation are much more sophisticated and unstoppable than any imperial organisations of the historic past.

There was over 9 trillion dollars missing from the government pension funds, along with countless other trillions from CIA drug money that have been funding shadow government activities. Congress was in the initial stages of an investigation in regards to the missing trillions when conveniently all those records where destroyed in the 911 event.

I believe as many other conspiracy theorist, that there are globalist within US intelligence, working in concert with other secretive groups to construct a world government. That is what I believe a good portion of the stolen and laundered money is going toward. That is why 911 was staged.

My main point is that if they did it before they can do it again. I believe that if China starts to play hardball and calls in its loans or tries to exert political power over the US, the powers that be will find some way to cheat China out of the trillions we owe them.

The empire can get away with 911, invade Iraq, Afghanistan, fund and support the rebel uprising in Libya. Orchestrate the financial market collapses and demand unlimited powers in order to bail out the economy.

I just don't see any signs of weakening. What I do see is that peoples standard of living is being lowered by design, and there seems to be a universal call for austerity. This isn't signs of a decline of the empire, it is actually the imperial masters robbing its own  subjects and keeping them poor and stupid, as a means of control and consolidation of wealth and power. The individuals loss of personal power,freedom and wealth is a different issue.

Ron Paul is a plausible answer to this problem of an empire run rampant. His libertarian stance is a great bulwark by which the people can use to protect themselves from further loss of freedoms and standards of living.

My only concern is, Perhaps someone like Ron Paul would throw a huge wrench into the cogs of the imperial machine and he would unwittingly dismantle the armor that is all that protects us from other more sinister forces. Perhaps the shadow government is necessary to protect the free world, just as the Roman legions protected Rome.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
  • microcosm monkey, navigating inner-space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2011, 09:44:23 pm »
I saw Ron Paul speak at Penn State for the 2008 election. He had a strong grassroots following and had a lot of promise for winning the election. The media, however, absolutely did not want him to win. This was likely due to the fact that he would reduce the media's influence on government through revoking corporate personhood. The media, therefore, simply did not mention him as much as the other candidates in that election. When they did mention him, they often criticized him. So despite the strong grassroots campaigning (where he made more in personal donations than any other candidate), the media presented him as radical and without a chance to win. Then he was destroyed in the election, receiving a few percent of the votes in most states.

This year the media is not even mentioning that he continues to come out in the top three in many straw pools. Because his agenda would endanger the profits of so many big agencies, I have to say that the odds are not in his favor. (Did anyone catch my Hunger Games reference?  ;D)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2011, 11:01:47 pm »
I don't see the US empire crumbling anytime soon, I am sure that US intelligence operatives at the CIA still have a few Aces up its sleeve. Like the Rothschild dynasty it is often in the best interest of those with great power and wealth to be deceptive and give the impression of decline. Do not be fooled by the psychological programming laced into news programs about western decline. Its all propaganda designed to make sheeple more open to world governance.
Don't worry, my views aren't based on news programs. They are my own.

Mind you, when empires decline it's not always the end of the state that built them. The descendant people and culture of "Rome" still exist in the form of the city of Rome and the nation of Italy, though they are going through yet another of their debt crises, just like the Roman empire did.

I think Ron Paul is right that the USA cannot afford to maintain its policy of foreign interventionism and global policeman forever.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:22:54 pm by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2011, 11:14:13 pm »
Its all propaganda designed to make sheeple more open to world governance.

(/quote]

I love it :) sheeple........ roflmao
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2011, 12:22:21 am »
Also, Ron Paul (and Nassim Taleb, Nouriel Roubini, Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff, the deceased Benoit Mandelbrot, and others) recognized many of the problems and warned about them years before the media started paying close attention. The media used to largely dismiss these guys as extreme gloom-and-doomers or even nuts. Since the start of the economic crisis, when so many of the things they have warned about have come to pass, they have been taken more seriously. They are definitely not sheeple. Check out their youtube videos and writings from years ago to see.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:29:02 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2011, 06:35:07 am »
I think Ron Paul is right that the USA cannot afford to maintain its policy of foreign interventionism and global policeman forever.

Who are global policemen? That's just psyops stuff.

The invasions etc are about maintaining power, it's proactive defence. Securing oil and other resources, whilst keeping down possible threats before they become dangerous. Oil is stored energy, it allows nations to do things much faster, and if the USA and allied nations didn't have it then someone else would. The USA can't just hide behind its walls, or it will suffocate whilst other nations become stronger.

Only if there is a near global-empire can the wars end.

The other alternative to a global empire is that most of the people in the world become enlightened, and come to feel connected as one people.

Why has there never been a powerful nation who's leaders told the truth to its people? Can it work? Enlightened people should have even more support for wars than Sheeple...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:57:13 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2011, 10:55:37 am »
Who are global policemen? That's just psyops stuff.

The invasions etc are about maintaining power, it's proactive defence. Securing oil and other resources, whilst keeping down possible threats before they become dangerous. Oil is stored energy, it allows nations to do things much faster, and if the USA and allied nations didn't have it then someone else would. The USA can't just hide behind its walls, or it will suffocate whilst other nations become stronger.

Only if there is a near global-empire can the wars end.

The other alternative to a global empire is that most of the people in the world become enlightened, and come to feel connected as one people.

Why has there never been a powerful nation who's leaders told the truth to its people? Can it work? Enlightened people should have even more support for wars than Sheeple...
Miles,

the US and most other countries are currently addicted to oil. This addiction is a great way to send money over to countries where unstable kooky theocracies reign supreme. These clowns are running out of ridiculous toys to buy and have opted to spread their virulent forms of racism/religion to the rest of the world.

Evidence of this is everywhere from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and even European cities. Surprise, Surprise!

It would be wiser for those sending all their dough abroad to these nutbars, to examine with much eagerness the use and proliferation of various and sundry alternative forms of energy. If the expenditure on the military were to be spent in their own backyard, the current draining of the purse would at least be stemmed.

Additionally this would put the US in the forefront of movement into the future, able to export brains rather than body bags.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2011, 12:14:25 pm »
We all just want an improvement in the world order.  Maybe Ron Paul can deliver something good.

Other republicans in the race want MORE WAR.

Obama promised CHANGE but it was a TOTAL LIE, Obama does MORE WAR.

Ron Paul will bring the troops home, as fast as the ships will take them.

Ron Paul promises to end the FEDeral Reserve Bank... which will also signal a big change to a hopefully better direction.  They killed JFK for trying to kill the FED, let's hope Ron Paul succeeds where JFK failed.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2011, 08:29:43 pm »
JFK caught the money men off guard. The establishment believed that because his father was a big wheeler and dealer that the son would be someone who could be coerced. Instead JFK went rouge after the establishment had already put him into power, and if he wasn't taken out he would of outed the whole secret government , abolished the fed and the world may be a very different place.

The establishment Knows who Ron Paul is and they will do everything within their means to keep him out of office, even outright fraud. If you think that GW bush didn't rig the vote in Florida or that it cant be done again you are mistaken.  A lot has changed since JFK and the money men have tightened there grip over anyone who becomes president.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2011, 09:33:30 pm »
JFK caught the money men off guard. The establishment believed that because his father was a big wheeler and dealer that the son would be someone who could be coerced. Instead JFK went rouge after the establishment had already put him into power, and if he wasn't taken out he would of outed the whole secret government , abolished the fed and the world may be a very different place.

The establishment Knows who Ron Paul is and they will do everything within their means to keep him out of office, even outright fraud. If you think that GW bush didn't rig the vote in Florida or that it cant be done again you are mistaken.  A lot has changed since JFK and the money men have tightened there grip over anyone who becomes president.

And if enough Americans realized this truth, then they should start their own revolution this 2012.  My country had its own revolution in 1986.  Maybe it is about time the Americans had their own revolution.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2011, 09:44:37 pm »
US already had its revolution, in 1770s.

GS, for your information Philippines has much higher corruption rate and your elite's control of the national money is by far much worse than in the US.  You also forgot about muslim revolution in the south.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2011, 10:10:23 pm »
US already had its revolution, in 1770s.

GS, for your information Philippines has much higher corruption rate and your elite's control of the national money is by far much worse than in the US.  You also forgot about muslim revolution in the south.

Philippines does not destroy, invade, kill foreign nations. 

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2011, 10:52:37 pm »
You know why?  Because Philippines does not have the money.  If they did, they would do it in a heartbeat.  Not just them, every other country as well.

Philippines does not destroy, invade, kill foreign nations.
It's called spreading the influence.

After WWII there were only two countries who could spread their influence at will - US(and UK as a sidekick) and Soviet Union.  Soviet Union ran out of money.  Modern Russia is dreaming about the day when it can start spreading its influence once again.

Other countries who are close to start spreading their influence:
China - they have the money, they don't have advanced military capabilities yet, they are working on it
Brazil - looking to be a regional superpower, for now.
Turkey - dreaming about old days as Ottoman empire, PM Erdogan is actively working on it
Iran - dreaming about old days as Persian empire, nuclear bomb will help immensely
Saudi Arabia - competes with Iran to be regional superpower

Japan would love to take pacific occupation back from the US. 

Every single nation would like see its neighbors weakened and submissive.  The only exceptions are those very remote island nations who do not have immediate neighbors and small countries like Norway who have oil coming out of their ears.

US is no more evil than any other country.  US is simply playing the same game that has been played for thousands of years.  A few big players trading smaller cards back and forth.  And the rules have not been changed as far as I know.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:58:17 pm by ys »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2011, 11:07:53 pm »
And maybe Ron Paul can do better and bring some PEACE for a change.

Ron Paul Crushes The Competition In North Carolina

http://www.thecarolinapatriot.com/

The Consistent Candidate: Ron Paul 2012
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:16:51 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2011, 01:34:28 am »
You know why?  Because Philippines does not have the money.  If they did, they would do it in a heartbeat.  Not just them, every other country as well.
It's called spreading the influence.

After WWII there were only two countries who could spread their influence at will - US(and UK as a sidekick) and Soviet Union.  Soviet Union ran out of money.  Modern Russia is dreaming about the day when it can start spreading its influence once again.

Other countries who are close to start spreading their influence:
China - they have the money, they don't have advanced military capabilities yet, they are working on it
Brazil - looking to be a regional superpower, for now.
Turkey - dreaming about old days as Ottoman empire, PM Erdogan is actively working on it
Iran - dreaming about old days as Persian empire, nuclear bomb will help immensely
Saudi Arabia - competes with Iran to be regional superpower

Japan would love to take pacific occupation back from the US. 

Every single nation would like see its neighbors weakened and submissive.  The only exceptions are those very remote island nations who do not have immediate neighbors and small countries like Norway who have oil coming out of their ears.

US is no more evil than any other country.  US is simply playing the same game that has been played for thousands of years.  A few big players trading smaller cards back and forth.  And the rules have not been changed as far as I know.

YS You are absolutely right! The US is acting no different than any other country, if given the chance.

However I don't think that Goodsamaritan is attacking the US. He is pointing at the fact that the US is acting like an empire because it can. This does not reflect on ordinary citizens any more than all the other countries in the world who would if they could.

Unfortunately power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

GS is simply pointing out that one politician seems to be shining out like a beacon in the night, an inspiration to others to do the same. There will always be a buildup of corruption in any country.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2011, 02:08:19 am »
I believe that the book "The Israel Lobby" explains a lot of the craziness going on in the US regarding military activity and it explains why Ron Paul gets virtually no media coverage.

Ron Paul (2nd) Still Ignored By Media - Here's Why!

I believe that the Israel lobby via the various organizations which are it's constituents, is doing it's best to keep the likes of Ron Paul out of power as Israel right now gets the largest foreign aid largesse from the coffers of the US to the tune of a $500. per year, per person (man woman and child) subsidy from Uncle Sam. They also receive enormous military assistance including direct access to military technology. They also have a full arsenal of nukes and were the first in the middle east to do so and the US was well aware of it and yet Saddam who had no nukes and other things that Israel had from the get go (including "Weapons of mass destruction") was attacked by the US.....  DAH, Gee I wonder why. Maybe all the media attention from the Israel Lobby in the US media talking about that nasty Saddam had something to do with it.........

The Israel Lobby (American's of Jewish religion or sympathies) is terrified that Israel will lose it's subsidy, plain and simple. BTW this does not mean that all Jewish people agree with this particular modus opperende,  just the vocal and politically minded and over-burdened with money to give away.

You don't hear about it in the media as the media is owned, operated or staffed to a large degree by these people.

BTW in case anyone thinks I am anti-Semitic, forget it. Some very good friends and one girl that I almost married are of that persuasion.

All groups of people in the world have a nutbar element. That doesn't mean that every person in the group is a nutbar.

Historically Jews in Europe have had a rocky ride. Not sure why. Lots of people's have had rocky rides.

Read Ron Paul's books.

Read "Inside The Kingdom" by Osama Bin Ladin's sister in law - Carmin Bin Ladin
http://ottawa.bibliocommons.com/item/show/240941026_inside_the_kingdom

Read The Israel Lobby" 
http://ottawa.bibliocommons.com/item/show/240941026_inside_the_kingdomhttp://ottawa.bibliocommons.com/item/show/473852026_the_israel_lobby_and_us_foreign_policy by John Mearsheimer

Read "Hot Flat and Crowded" Thomas L. Friedman
http://ottawa.bibliocommons.com/item/show/467549026_hot,_flat,_and_crowded
Cheers
Al

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2011, 02:54:10 am »
US does not really care about Israel, all this talk about supporting the only democracy in the Middle East is just empty talk.  US needs Israel as a military and intelligence base to keep Middle East influence in check.  And as cheap source of highly skilled labor, tech start-ups, and science.

So all this so-called Israeli aid is nothing more than payment for these services which is pretty cheap when considering what US is getting back.  US does not spend money periodically year over year without getting more money back.  Unless they stumble on the big pile of poop like Iraq and to some degree Afghanistan.  Even cheap Iraqi oil is not worth the outcome.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2011, 03:32:04 am »
US does not really care about Israel, all this talk about supporting the only democracy in the Middle East is just empty talk.  US needs Israel as a military and intelligence base to keep Middle East influence in check.  And as cheap source of highly skilled labor, tech start-ups, and science.

So all this so-called Israeli aid is nothing more than payment for these services which is pretty cheap when considering what US is getting back.  US does not spend money periodically year over year without getting more money back.  Unless they stumble on the big pile of poop like Iraq and to some degree Afghanistan.  Even cheap Iraqi oil is not worth the outcome.
Dream on YS. You seem to be drinking the Kool-aid.

You really ought to read about the topic.

The US is being taken to the cleaners. There was even one scandal about an Israeli general who was selling US military secrets to the Ruskies. He was caught and not much happened to him and the Israelites did not respond to the US as to his fate or the court proceedings..

The US clearly has little to gain from militarily combining forces with a teeny weeny country which seems to be at war with everybody, treating it's poor neighbours with contempt and utter disregard for human life.

There was a very slim excuse for giving the subsidy to Israel in the very beginning when Russia was the bogyman in Reagan's day, and Israel could serve as a staging airport for Russia, but that slim excuse has long ago evaporated and wasn't really useful then at all.

Then there's the issue of the nukes. Israel basically built them (after profusely lying about not doing it) and said FU to the rest of the world.

Israel has treated the US with arrogance throughout the period of the relationship as well as it's neighbours.

The US is getting FA back for their considerable largesse.

What it really does is piss off the Muslims who have been staring down the barrel of Israel's very powerful forces and been treated like s#@t by them in the country which by rights is theirs.

They were imposed upon by the Zionists who used such tactics (in the beginning) as bombing school busses and other despicable acts of terror. The tactic of terrorism was something the Arabs picked up from the Zionists. This hatred of Jews was not there in the beginning. It was a learned response.

The American lack of knowledge on the Israel/Palestine question is amazing. The rest of the world seems to know about it.

Please advise of the sources of your info.

Other books that may be on interest:
"Jimmy Carter" "Palestine Peace Not Apartheid"

"Queen Noor" "Leap Of Faith" The American born wife of the King of Jordan King Hussein.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Noor_of_Jordan
http://www.biography.com/people/queen-noor-of-jordan-9542217
http://books.google.ca/books/about/Palestine.html?id=c5byFwiV1TEC&redir_esc=y
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:10:37 am by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2011, 05:16:36 am »
haha, Carter, seriously, Carter??  the most failed president.

The US is being taken to the cleaners.

That's your personal opinion.  I am saying US gets much more in return for few billion a year.

First of all, it looks like you are the one drinking and it is not a koolaid.  Your response is 90% irrelevant.  The subject of discussion is value of the aid.  And you start talking about israeli nukes, arab-israel relationship, and israel attitude.  All of this is completely irrelevant.

Second, US does not have any friends, only business partners.  That's what Israel is - a source of certain services, materials, and intelligence.

Code: [Select]
The US clearly has little to gain from militarily combining forces with a teeny weeny country which seems to be at war with everybody
You really don't get it.  US is using Israel as a proxy to flex it's political muscles in the area without ever putting US forces there.  The goal of US is to keep conflict ongoing because it weakens all participating parties.  It is so much easier to boss around weak countries.  If US is not the boss in the area then it would be China.

US is dreaming about the days of Iran-Iraq war.  US made a strategic mistake by neutralizing Saddam who was the only force in the area to keep Iran in check.  Now Iran is spiraling out of control and no one knows what to do about it.  I bet US is secretly asking Israel to bomb Iranian nuclear sites.  They would say the usual condemnation but give Israel money under the table and veto any Security Counsel resolutions.

And that's what Ron Paul does not get it.  He wants to relinquish all the control of the area to Chinese.  And I guarantee China will not stop there.  The day China takes control of the middle east oil it'll be the end of Europe and very tough times for the US.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:30:44 am by TylerDurden »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2011, 05:19:39 am »
I don't think there is any one to take responsible for the state of affairs. Although I have been about as guilty of blaming the Zionist  just as much as Christ himself had done in his day.

There have always been conflicting interest of opposing views in regards to a basic religious difference between the god of the human heart and the lord of the material world.

In the time of Christ it was called Mammon. The god of material things is uncaring and unjust, and Christ spoke out against it.  Mammon is unable to differentiated between a free man who is standing up for basic rights and a deviant who is a real threat communal order. Mammon is the personification of greed, its a religion of  worldly people. Its the aspiration to dominate and lord over others.

An example of mammon in modern times:
 In order to contain "communism" the United states had it invade a bunch of peasants in Vietnam.  Its not mortally right by any means, but in the end they maintained supremacy and no one in the  power structure was brought up on war crimes. The power to create money and then force people from other parts of the world to take that fiat money in exchange for real assets has been saved once again.

Of course  the type of communism in fashion at the time is just an other more terrible type of mammon, so perhaps there is a means justify the ends mentality that is held by many under the spell of mammon. If the capitalist don't loot and plunder every part of the world then someone else more ruthless will do it anyway. Its the hook that drawls people into the spell.

This is far from what the framers of America wanted ever wanted for the new world they were constructing. They tried to build a government that could allow the human being personal freedom, while at the same time keeping the lord mammon within some ridged restraints. Its not something that can ever be totally accomplished given the complexity of human events, but it is still a balance that should be worked for.

We need a prophet like Ron Paul , along with others to lead the people in this spiritual war against of what has become the mammon of today.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:28:11 am by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2011, 05:40:29 am »
Ys, as raw-al pointed out, you really have no idea what you are talking about. For one thing, you can be sure that most Middle-Easterners would far rather have China controlling them than the US. China, unlike the US, isn't 100 percent pro-Israel and hasn't gone in for the vast number of puppet regime-installations/prop-ups that the US has done in the Middle-East and elsewhere, so would be way more popular and more honourable.  What I find funny is that the Arab Spring is now ushering in Islamic Fundamentalists into governments all round since these were the only effective anti-establishment forces during the era of US-allied puppet-regimes.

Re Iraq/Iran war:-  The US only attacked Saddam because the other Sunni Moslem nations and Israel wanted it to. There was no real benefit for the US.  There certainly isn't any benefit for the US to invade Iran, given that the latter country is hardly powerful and is too far away from the US to be a nuisance.

Re budget:- Because of Israeli pressure to start wars in the Middle-East, the US has wasted vast amounts of money on fruitless military campaigns and increased anti-terrorist security rather than spending it on the American population.  All they had to do was not invade Muslim countries, to vacate their bases in the Middle-East and to not back Israel, and there would be no Al-Quaeda of any note. We commoners could then quickly go through airport gates without having our genitals forcibly groped every time by overly eager security personnel, more government money could be spent on the current economic crisis etc.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:46:46 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk