Author Topic: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!  (Read 59184 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2011, 08:14:42 pm »
If he was healing, why would you change his diet radically again? Relax and stick with what's working for at least a while. Your goal is healing your son, rather than experimenting for experimentation's sake, right?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2011, 09:28:18 pm »

Your goal is healing your son, rather than experimenting for experimentation's sake, right?

Vatta constitution the mind is all over the place. 

My friend when I was a child, their mom made all kinds of natural food for the family and shopped at only the most macrobiotic places. She made my friend all kinds of concoctions of the worst tasting healthiest nutritional supplements. She talked of solving world food problems etc. My friend resolved all health issues, but to this day makes fun of the mom's food extremisms and lives as far away as earthly possible.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2011, 12:11:06 am »
If he was healing, why would you change his diet radically again? Relax and stick with what's working for at least a while. Your goal is healing your son, rather than experimenting for experimentation's sake, right?

that was going to be my question, maybe he is going back to dysbiosis and balancing and having moderation in his diet and all things is what's proper
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:15:18 am by TylerDurden »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2011, 01:05:56 am »
I'm sorry to say this but your frantic techniques and rapid (sometimes contradicting) conclusions make you look like a quack and not a healer.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2011, 05:11:12 am »
quack is quite harsh and unnecessary! perhaps just an overly concerned dad with a bit of a lack of patience or appreciation or acceptance for subtly, gentleness or moderation?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2011, 05:50:37 am »
I'm sorry to say this but your frantic techniques and rapid (sometimes contradicting) conclusions make you look like a quack and not a healer.

From a terrible to die for affliction,
boy is 95% well after 2 months.
I'm doing a pretty good job so far.
We are in scar healing mode.

Had the massage therapist use ghee on his body last night.
Ghee is the core ingredient in "sebo de macho", a popular scar remover.

Primal dieters with Aajonus benefit from raw milk.
I'm lactose intolerant.
But at his age of 10, he's not lactose intolerant.

He's up.
Seems the ghee massage did good.
We both see good progress in our scar healing / vanishing.

If the addition of raw milk to his diet can accelerate his healing, then it is worth a try.
Of course the flip side is if raw milk can sabotage his healing.

I'm thankful for all your replies (harsh, sharp and honest is truly great)... we are an awesomely helpful community.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:56:47 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:10 pm »
     As far as being a crazy parent goes. People have no idea how they will feel or what they will do when it's their child. I have felt the desire to make others suffer great pain who have hurt my child, it required lots of energy to breathe deeply and remind myself that my rage was not helping my child, but murderous rage is definitely what comes up for this mother bear when her cub suffers any normal offence of peer relations. Our desire to love and protect our children isn't rational. Its primal. More intense and immediate than anything I have ever felt. The desire to act grips at your throat when you fear for your child's health. EXTREEME!!!!!
   Nobody knows anything for sure, we are all just doing our best guess work, so I'm glad you feel supported here on your path. I'm sure you've made mistakes and suffered for them, the hardest mistakes I've had to recover from is when I've veered off my chosen course of action b/c somebody else said I was wrong and I trusted "there expertise" over myself. It takes great courage to stand alone and do what you think is best for your children, but if things go wrong, nobody suffers like the loving parent. Keep your chin up, ever body can see you love your son.
      All that said, you do seem desperate and extreme, but we're not there. When I get report on a patient I think I know what is going on, but I am face to face I only have abstractions.  When you have been face to face with a person though there life, have knowledge of healing, and the grace to act strongly, without "pushing the river" you are the best qualified to make decisions. Clearly you are striving to achieve this. I'm so glad for you both for all of your successes.

know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2012, 06:21:08 pm »
would this work for seborrheic dermatitis?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2012, 09:36:52 pm »
would this work for seborrheic dermatitis?

www.eczemacure.info cure protocols?  Id believe yes.  Seborrheic dermititis is just another name.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk