Author Topic: Durianrider shooting up vitamin B-12 at Woodstock  (Read 8460 times)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Durianrider shooting up vitamin B-12 at Woodstock
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:33:19 am »
Sad, sick and idiotic.
Every vegan and ever PETA supporter should see this.
Reduced to taking B12 shots because of refusal to eat animals ideology.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 10:17:47 pm »
Sad, sick and idiotic.
Every vegan and ever PETA supporter should see this.
Reduced to taking B12 shots because of refusal to eat animals ideology.

I actually have more of a problem with him trolling this forum than with him shooting up B-12.  Him shooting up B-12 doesn't inconvenience me directly. 

Unless he turns away from veganism, he's going to have a sad, pitiful decline into ill health and finally, early death.   How many fruitarian gurus will have to age horribly and die young, before people wake up? 

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 12:30:33 am »
My girlfriend asks "where does the vial of b12 come from? What's the source?"

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 01:13:54 am »
... and how the heck did our fruitarian ancestors make syringes and needles out of stone? Big OUCH!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 02:09:15 am »
... and how the heck did our fruitarian ancestors make syringes and needles out of stone? Big OUCH!

this is precisely what I was just talking about in the other forum..thread

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/instinctoanopsology/re-fat-suettallow-and-butter%27s-place-in-instincto/msg77423/#msg77423

Of course we can call into question whether a vegan diet is workable if it needs supplements, but unfortunately as the vegans point out is this issues is much more complex than not eating meat. When tested lots of omnivores, heavy meat eaters and even raw paleo dieters might need b-12 injections (or supplements but these hardly work) depending on their situation before one assimilates/creates b-12 properly. Are we going to be as dogmatic as them in saying we do not need such things because our diet is perfect and not get tested?

I'm not capable of congratulating the person in question and don't think veganism is good nor does veganism supported by such things make for a healthy diet. On the other hand people believing in veganism and against any kind of supplementation based on this same awful concept of "what is done in nature" is even worse, developing problems possibly no RPD can fix. Clearly many vegans could be healthier (perhaps have better functioning to make better decisions) if they take b-12 injections.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:25:41 am by KD »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 07:23:49 am »

[

Clearly many vegans could be healthier (perhaps have better functioning to make better decisions) if they take b-12 injections.
Or they could do what I do and drink blood >D

Even paleo dieters could benefit from drinking the blood of a fresh kill. I am sure its a safer and more effective way to ensure optimal b 12 levels than taking injections.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 07:32:16 am »
Or they could do what I do and drink blood >D

Even paleo dieters could benefit from drinking the blood of a fresh kill. I am sure its a safer and more effective way to ensure optimal b 12 levels than taking injections.

heh, well there are certainly ways to get b-12 that way. :)

Basically some people merely lack some  b-12 because of veg/veganism or 'washing produce' as they like to say..but alot of times its other issues, which is why so many meat eaters are deficient. I being one of them. Even after my first year of raw animal foods it was super low. Of course its fine now (or was last time I checked), but there is certainly people that were longer term in worse shape. In retrospect would of deffinetly cut the corner and not suffered. Its hypocritical in many ways but then again 'whatever works'.

I'll drink to that though  -d

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 07:33:04 am »
Watching people shoot up makes me queezy.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 07:45:09 am »
This is an excellent point, because I've seen DurianRider argue in videos and posts that taking B12 injections is natural and normal and that just about everyone should do it.

Sometimes DR contradicts himself and claims his B12 deficiency is due to breathing exhaust fumes or extensive endurance exercise or other excuses. Consistency is not a strong point of his.  ;D
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 11:03:59 am »
In retrospect would of deffinetly cut the corner and not suffered.

I can't disagree.  This makes sense.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 11:06:39 am »
This is an excellent point, because I've seen DurianRider argue in videos and posts that taking B12 injections is natural and normal and that just about everyone should do it.

Sometimes DR contradicts himself and claims his B12 deficiency is due to breathing exhaust fumes or extensive endurance exercise or other excuses. Consistency is not a strong point of his.  ;D

He pissed me off when he came trolling here.  Then his little vegan bitches came trolling too. That was irritating.

I'm pretty much at the point where, as soon as a newbie (less than 100 posts or so) mentions DurianRider, I'll ban them. 

DurianRider, you're dumber than a bag of hammers. Your followers are too. If you come, I will ban.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 09:36:58 am »
Listening to him speak is so caustic. A couple times I felt like watching some of his videos, just curious of how much of a moron he really is, but 30 seconds in I can't bear it anymore and I shut off the video. He doesn't even have to mention how meat is bad or fruit is great, 30 seconds of him babbling about being awesome and how he loves his awesome friend or some girl eating too much nuts or whatever and I have to shut that damn demagogue up.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:03:21 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 06:24:20 pm »
Nothing to say.

What a wonderful natural lifestyle!

Löwenherz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk