Author Topic: Post workout carbs and tooth decay  (Read 19429 times)

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Post workout carbs and tooth decay
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 02:01:25 pm »
oh wow, that's ironic...  I hate it when you write out a nice long post, and lose it GRRR!  You can PM me if you want though.
I'll have to look up that Bates method...

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 01:30:05 pm »
Oh Dorthy please post the PM you wrote about eyesight.
I will happily encourage you to work on your eyes and all other healing pursuits. I live for that stuff.
 I am working on my eyes too I have -4.5left eye and -4right.
Sile   - I sun gaze. Sometimes I do it with my contacts, glasses, out of tinted windows anytime of day and I don't have problems. I really like it for my soul and it feels amazing to have so much light entering my eyes, but it hasn't improved my vision. I think it can't really heal until my BS is perfect. I suggest just doing it whenever. It is better than nothing, but the best is in a sublime spot, barefoot on ground. The time of day matters a ton, but do does your energy level. How much light you've been getting lately. So, like Cherimoya said, start off looking a little off to the side, or part blocking it with your hand. Feel the sun's light entering your eyes does it feel good to you in that moment? Do you want more?
     That's the harder question for me, because my head and heart always want more, but my eyes aren't always comfortable. If my eyes start to squint, I think it is to much in that moment for them, so I try to find a loving happy point. Usually I close them and look at the sun, which also feels good and never hurts. If you look at the sun through tree leaves or needles it is usually comfortable direct. I feel like it could damage my eyes if I wasn't  paying attention to my eyes comfort level. But I haven't noticed a problem from my glasses or contacts, I don't know if they are UV and if that might block the eyes ability to monitor what is "good" for them.

OK back to Dorthy
      About my knee. I have comfrey. I love it and I drink tons of it. I only use the leaf though, I like Susun Weed, she claims that the leaf is safe. I hadn't been drinking it until I found out it was an avulsion fx. I didn't know it helped ligaments too. I could make a poultice out of the dried leaf or root. Could you give me more specifics about your poultices? Did you mix it with oils? Did you make a strong tea and dip a wrap into that? Also, what do you mean about not moving much? I realized running was a bad idea for now, but what about bike, or yoga, leg lifts. PT said to make my muscles strong to protect it, so I thought I was doing a good thing.
      Whatever my results ( I hope for amazing) I love this forum. It changes everything. I have never had so much fun, and felt as supported in healing as I have since I joined this forum. I hope I can help others more too, with what I'm learning.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all forum members, I'm closing my eyes tonight with my heart full of gratitude.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 01:19:41 am »
Adora - I used the cloth dipped in tea and wrapped my knee. In my case I knew that I needed to keep the knee as immobile as possible until those ligaments re-stitched themselves back together. I put no weight on it at all, stayed in bed, then used a walker with a serious brace, for a long time until my body could heal itself fully. I don't know about your injury though. That's what I knew I needed. It was a little like putting a broken bone into a cast. Homeopathic arnica montana 30c also helped a great deal because I took it at the moment of the injury. That gets less effective as time goes on. After I healed up the injury completely - then I did muscle building and running again.

When taking care of my Mom by myself 24 hours a day for all that time I got a back injury because I had to bend over and move her and do what 2 people really were supposed to do by myself. When she got a bit better then she started to try to "help" which caused the injury as she would jerk suddenly and at one point I couldn't stand up straight at all. I could have healed myself pretty fast if I could have rested - but because it was either put Mom in a nursing home (where she would have been dead very quickly in a way that was she most didn't want to die) or just take drugs myself for the pain and keep on going - I decided to keep on going. Because I did not lay down and let my body heal - it took what I thought to be a long time later to heal up my back later. The process was more tenuous and not as strong. It's still in process. It's like now it's not only one muscle that has to be healed up, but all the other muscles all around that adapted to the wrong positioning. Does that make sense? If I laid down right away, I would have just had to fix one thing, but now I feel like I have re-educate my entire muscular system. If I tried to do too much activity even now before that re-education, I feel like I would just imbed the incorrect patterning more fully. Instead, I sped my time re-educating, stretching, moving carefully and consciously and processing the emotions that corresponded to the injury. My body will tell me when it wants to do more lifting, running and building again. Right now though, my body tells me that it needs me to be gentle, slow and nurturing. It all depends on what your body tells you.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 01:21:53 am »
oh wow, that's ironic...  I hate it when you write out a nice long post, and lose it GRRR!  You can PM me if you want though.
I'll have to look up that Bates method...

I'm going to write up my response somewhere else and then copy it here - since Adora would like to know too - so I won't lose it again. But I can't do that until later - as I am out of time .

But I thought about my eyes much more yesterday and did healing on them more. It's so good to have this reminder here!

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 06:39:51 am »
Yes, I do try to look at the sun whenever I can, in spite of what time it is and whether I'm wearing contacts or not.  I usually try to open the window, if I'm looking through one (like my car window, when I'm driving to work).  I always run outside in the snow, barefoot, whenever it is sunny lately.  In the summer I did it almost every morning; just ran outside and stood in the grass and let the sun shine on me...feels so great!  I sometimes do it with my eyes closed; that I can do for any amount of time without discomfort.  When the sun is really bright, I squint through my lashes or look through a tree or look away often. 
I haven't noticed any improvement in my eyesight yet either, but I'm sure it will come, and most likely after I'm able to do some sungazing with out glasses or contacts. 
Maybe I'll start going out in the morning before I put my contacts in...

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 06:55:26 am »
Ok - here are some basics of what I wanted to say:

With full power glasses it's almost impossible to heal as the glasses do make your eyes worse. People will getter lower and lower prescriptions - usually just to what they need to be allowed to drive.

If you can Sile - try to wear only your glasses instead of contacts and get a lower prescription and then take off the glasses and hold your face to the sun with your eyes closed. Your retinas will still benefit.

What I do, and pretty much all that I have done, is gotten rid of my glasses and allowed myself to make friends with my limitations. Then, I do healing on my own eyes. If I do this often enough my eyes improve. My eyes no longer hurt without the glasses, my eyesight is better, but not quite good enough consistently to drive yet. My eyes change fast - it's interesting - back and forth. If I can do healing on myself enough - I see.

More later........

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 07:33:40 am »
Dorthy this is good info. I am due for glasses and contacts, so now I'm thinking of getting glasses just enough for driving. I get head aches, it will be a tough transition, but it is good to know what has helped you and think about what is reasonable for me to do now.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 07:45:09 am »
I didn't get new glasses for so long thinking all the time - oh - I'm going to be healing my eyes.......  l)  But in retrospect this was very good because I never did any further damage by increases them - even if it was needed - but I have no clue because..... I didn't test them. I used the same prescription for at least 25 years. 

You see eyes naturally change all the time, so say when you go to the doctor you are having a tired bad eye day and get the "fattest" prescription - when - then you are training your eyes to be at their worst. You need to leave room for your eyes to naturally improve on their own if they should want to.

At the very least have them step it down a notch instead of put it up a notch. It might give you pains like I had taking off my glasses when trying to look into the distance - but your eyes will then have to WORK to adjust instead of get flabby and lazy. The aching stopped. But I really had to make friends with the blur. This was important psychologically as well as physically. Did you know if someone has a split personality one personality might have to have dense glasses and the other none? So much of sight is in perception - the brain - not the eye itself.

But without lowering your prescription it's pretty darn near impossible to improve your eyes with or without exercises or sunbathing them or whatever. It's why I put off working on my eyes so long - I just couldn't go without driving or movies - there - I admitted it.  :P

I now can go to movies and watch tv fine without glasses. It's nice. I only really had to give them up a few days it ended up being. Funny that.

I'm going to go and work on my eyes now. This is good. You guys when you see me on-line ask me if I did my eyes! Every little bit helps.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 09:54:55 am »
Thank you thank you!! :-)
This is great that we can motivate eachother here! 
I was also going to get a new pair of glasses soon...but maybe I'll hold off.  My old ones have an older and less-strong prescription; the only problem is the lenses are very scratched up.  So maybe I should just get new lenses in them, in the same old prescription...that would definetly be more affordable than a whole new pair of glasses!  Now, if I can figure out what my old prescription was...:-S  I hope the store I bought them from still has it or can tell by looking at my old lenses.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 10:33:55 am »
They can tell from the old lenses - that's why I could not buy new prescriptions for so long.  ;)

If you are going to concentrate on improving your eyesight though, if you want to give them room to get better - the prescription should be reduced a little. You need room to improve in. You don't want to just stay at where your old ones were.

But..... if you aren't ready or serious about it yet, then probably just staying where you are is a good idea..... I mean..... that is what I would do..... and did. Maybe just talk to your unconscious about keeping your eyes at that prescription. It's really your unconscious and subconscious that decide how you see.... what they say about improving the muscles in your eyes by exercising the muscles to get them stronger is simply not true. Those muscles are so strong, exercising won't do anything. What the muscles need to do is RELAX. That's the ticket. Relaxation and movement. People with bad eyes stare. You need to reach out and move to and with your environment. The more you relax and move, the better your eyesight will become. That's why it was so important for me to relax into the blurr - not to strain.

Yawning helps too. Truly! It relaxes the eye muscles. Breathing is real good. Oxygen - ease. Being at ease in the world. Reaching out to your world and moving around it with your eyes. If I relax and change my relationship with my outside world pulling it in gently and caressing it with my eyes - my sight improves. But.... it's a very different way of being. Nice, but different, and takes getting used to. If I put my hands on my eyes and do healing enough - then my eyes just change no matter how I attempt to be in the world the rest of the time - but that's my own little thing.  ;) 

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 11:14:47 am »
I thought I read a sungazing advocate recommending only gazing at the sun during times when it's less strong, especially sunrise?

There's also this cautionary tale:
Dwinell, a former Olympic hopeful in ski jumping and cross-country skiing, found that his goal, to stare at the sun for 44 minutes, had high social and physical costs. His girlfriend broke up with him and he had to explain to people why he hadn't eaten for a month.

At one point, he had his eyes examined at the UCLA's Jules Stein Medical Center. The examination revealed that he had burned his macula, a small and highly sensitive part of the retina that allows people to see detail and perform tasks like reading.

http://www.marinij.com/lifestyles/ci_13457606
And one breatharian sungazer starved herself to death:
Woman 'starved herself to death'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/453661.stm
"Ms Linn's writing's revealed she had practised "breatharianism" - a survival method which relies on light and taking only tiny amounts of food and liquid."
Why wouldn't indirect sunlight be plenty sufficient instead of just standing there staring at the sun? I've never seen a hunter-gatherer just standing still staring at the sun. And I've certainly never seen a hunter-gatherer claim he didn't need to hunt and eat any more because he could get all his energy from the sun. I suspect that most or all HGs would consider that cockamamie.

I almost never yawn, regardless of how much sleep I get, as long as I stay strict raw Paleo and limit fruits to what I can handle, which means mainly berries and fresh figs in moderate quantities. I even tested this once by staying up all night and still not yawning the next day. I used to yawn quite frequently on a standard American diet. I was shocked by this change because I assumed like most people that yawning was due solely to being tired, but I do remember hearing years ago some scientist claim that yawning could be related to insufficient oxygenation and that yawning was a means by which the body was trying to bring in more oxygen. That doesn't seem to explain why lions yawn, though perhaps they do it for different reasons than humans. :shrug:

I also find that by testing the various carby foods one by one I could find which ones cause me the least dental and other problems. So far, raw fermented honey, carrots, parsnips, berries and fresh figs seem like my best carbs. Raw fermented honey is the only carby food that has actually provided me with any noticeable benefits so far--my skin and hair improve when I eat it. It's so ironic, because I've never seen anyone recommend it, whereas lately many cooked Paleos and others recommend potatoes, sweet potatoes and rice and many raw Paleos recommend unfermented raw honey that I don't handle well and many raw Paleos and raw vegans and others recommend eating plenty of other tropical fruits like bananas and dates that I don't tolerate well (though I seem to be very gradually improving in my ability to handle fruits like those). What I've found that so far works best for me doesn't match what any of the experts recommend, though some come close, except maybe Seth Roberts, given that he recommends self-experimentation.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:50:34 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2012, 01:12:48 am »
I'm not thinking of eating sunlight just yet. I'm sure I could damage my eyes staring at the sun. I like the term sun gazing. The sun should feel soft and comfortable. I think damage comes by setting goals and thing like that. Go slow and easy. No forcing. I have been doing it for a couple of years. I forced at time thinking I needed more intensity or time, but I never felt good after. I felt tired/drained and my vision was all hazy with color distortion. When I just go easy accepting the way things are I feel light and warmth entering me it can be so beautiful. I haven't noticed an improvement in any ability. Some days are just better than others. The best is achieved with relaxation.
I know I'm pretty much repeating myself. 

Dorthy thank you for all your great info. If you haven't done your exercises, do them ASAP.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 06:05:08 am »
Thank you Adora! I just did a few minutes of healing because you reminded me.

My eyesight shifted in a big way yesterday. The sight out of my right eye was almost perfect and sight in general was even better using both eyes, but the left eye was still at the stage of blurr it was the day before. It was so exciting being around in the world reading all the signs! wOOt! Funny how one eye could shift so much like that. Today, I'm better than what has become normal, but not as good as yesterday. My eyesight has been shifting and I have read that's part of the normal healing process.

Ah Phil - I'm basking my face in the sun - but not in order to no longer have to eat or anything like that! I spend too much time indoors and I had read an eyesight improvement expert recommend closing one's eyes (not open) to bathe the retina in light through the eyelids. I also, when I'm outside, for my short periods feeding the cats, like to look up and around the sun only when the sun is weak - watching the sunset. It's quite lovely. It feels nice to my eyes.

The retina needs sunlight and like with vitamin D we tend to starve ourselves of these things in our modern world. Of course a HG wouldn't consciously try to look up - it would be part of their every day life - just like a HG would never go on a treadmill or workout with weights - and there are better ways to get exercise than that - more like a HG would - but it's still better to do some kind of exercise rather than nothing. It's better for my eyes to get a good shot of warmth and light than none at all. I haven't been out all day, so I concentrate my time with the sun putting my eyes up to it.

I'm not by any means suggesting that anyone should go staring into the mid day sun and stop eating. I close my eyes when the sun is up and open them when it's safe to look.

I heard of that woman starving herself to death. Duh. The cynical side of my personality says, "Darwin awards anyone?" My compassionate side says, "Poor gullible soul".

Maybe I should put a note out there to potential breatharian aspirants: If you are trying to become a breatharian wouldn't it happen completely naturally? Why TRY to not eat? If you do try........ if you start losing weight and get weak....... it's obvious that you just aren't ready and forcing it kinda goes opposite to the whole idea doesn't it? How could someone TRAIN to be a breatharian or have it as a goal? I used to read of raw vegans making breatharianism as a goal in 6 months or the like - how silly! That just makes no sense at all. I can't say that no person has ever been a breatharian - I don't know - but to starve yourself because you are trying to become one - just don't do that ok? If you were really ready you just would stop being hungry, keep the same weight and have the same energy levels and health... right?

Good to put out the warnings right Phil?

Phil, you don't know happy I am to see you post Phil! Like a breath of fresh air.

On that note - it's getting close to my time to watch the sunset with my kitties and I have things to get done before that so ...... toodleloo!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 07:43:52 am »
I heard of that woman starving herself to death. Duh. The cynical side of my personality says, "Darwin awards anyone?" My compassionate side says, "Poor gullible soul".

Maybe I should put a note out there to potential breatharian aspirants: If you are trying to become a breatharian wouldn't it happen completely naturally? Why TRY to not eat? If you do try........ if you start losing weight and get weak....... it's obvious that you just aren't ready and forcing it kinda goes opposite to the whole idea doesn't it?
Which is more likely, that there's this magical way of eating sunlight that enables people to miraculously and inexplicably go without food, though no one with an ounce of credibility has observed this (on the contrary, when they observed one breatharian he was wasting away and was approaching death and they had to stop the experiment despite the fact that the poor fellow wanted to continue it right to his death), and despite the fact that humans have been eating food our entire 2.5 million year history, as have every one of our predecessor species back to the tyniest one-celled organism, or that humans need food and naturally lose weight and get weak when we don't eat?

How could someone TRAIN to be a breatharian or have it as a goal? I used to read of raw vegans making breatharianism as a goal in 6 months or the like - how silly! That just makes no sense at all.
Agree with you there. Breatharianism is the wackiest diet fad I've ever heard of. When I first read about it, I thought it was a joke. If Breatharianism is not wacky, then nothing is and anything goes.

I can't say that no person has ever been a breatharian
I can and will, because it might save someone's life. I know you mean well, but breatharianism is by definition dangerous, and if practiced correctly, guaranteed to eventually produce death, as that poor woman found out. It's the only diet I know of that when practiced correctly assures death.

I don't know - but to starve yourself because you are trying to become one - just don't do that ok?
Yeah, why not meditate, chant, commune with nature, smoke ganja, partake of sacred mushrooms, or drink mead rather than starve oneself? What's wrong with those more ancient forms of "becoming one"?

Good to put out the warnings right Phil?
Yuppers.

Phil, you don't know happy I am to see you post Phil! Like a breath of fresh air.
Or the foul smell of rotting flesh, which I actually happen to like at this point, oddly enough (yum, high meat!), not sure which. ;) Thanks Dorothy, m'love!

On that note - it's getting close to my time to watch the sunset with my kitties and I have things to get done before that so ...... toodleloo!
Heh, heh. As a male, I'm not supposed to like kitty cats, but I do. Since I was a boy I learned to mew like they do and they purr and rub against mi ankles, except for one devil cat I encountered. :) Cats are carnivores--killing machines--and they love their freedom and independence, so why shouldn't males like them, I wonder?

I knew a crazy vegetarian who had two cats. You could smell the meat, liver and fish of their cat food throughout much of the house, but if any human cooked meat and he smelled it he went berserk. Quite an odd contradiction. It was one of the clues that helped me realize that there was something amiss with vegetarianism.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 08:19:53 am »
I never discount anything totally Phil - so that if someone from here morphs into a being of higher consciousness never having to eat again and can prove it I won't have egg on my face - which I might anyway since I eat so many eggs and I'm a messy eater.  ;)  If I ever morph into such a being Phil I can guarantee you that I would never disclose it because then I would be responsible for all the fools that try to starve themselves because they think they can too - bad karma.

My kitties aren't mine at all actually. They are feral cats that chose us/me. My mother was terrified of cats and Brian is very allergic to cats so I never thought I'd have cats around in a million years. Totally foreign creatures. It just so happens that over the last year we've come to love each other much (oh so little by oh so little at a time) to the point that they will not eat unless I give them their massages first. I have them trained not to rub - just for me to rub them down with my hands so that I can wash up and not bring kitty hair inside. Feral cats aren't supposed to purr - but Tuxedo was purring last week during an extra good massage session! The bad side of this is that they were originally feral cats that I fed just to keep them from attacking my chickens and the wild birds - but now that we are a colony together - oy - I want to transfer them onto raw grass-fed meat and that's expensive so hubbie and I are going to probably have a bit of a scuffle over that.  l)  I'm actually thinking of raising them fish because it will be cheaper. I'm hooked.

I keep on thinking that the kitties must think I'm an amazing huntress or something. I do admit that I've been feeding them the raw suet because that's so cheap anyway. I can't get over what a hoot it is to have chickens, cats and dogs all surrounding me while together all of enjoy a suet snack. Great fun that.

It's all because of you Phil. Who woulda thunk that I would love suet so much?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2012, 08:24:46 am »
Yeah, it's not so much in the tasting as in the feeling it produces. Amazing.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:15 am »
Oh - but I love the taste too! But I usually love the taste of things that make me feel really good. The more I need something, the better it usually tastes to me.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2012, 09:38:32 am »
What about rabbits? They could be raised easy out doors and you could feed them your scraps to make the healthier. Not as good as a grass fed animal, but better than kibble and maybe there is a way to pen them and give them a more natural diet. They could be on wheels in a pen and they could gets roots and grass. Just a thought.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2012, 10:07:34 am »
Adora, that's a real good idea but I won't eat rabbits or let anyone in my house eat rabbits. I have had too many pet rabbits and I'm deeply connected with that species. It would be like eating dog or cat for me - which I also won't do.

I DO want to get an angora rabbit though for it's hair one day. Rabbit poopies also make amazing fertilizer. I'd rather eat the vegetables that the rabbit produces.  ;)

But rabbit and chicken and duck (for other people) make a great deal of sense. I'll just use what comes out their back-ends. oh my  :o

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2012, 10:48:19 am »
But rabbit and chicken and duck (for other people) make a great deal of sense. I'll just use what comes out their back-ends. oh my  :o

If you don't eat highmeats, I think ... I'm not too familiar, haven't tried it.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2012, 10:49:24 am »
What about rabbits?

That's a nice tasting animal.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2012, 11:45:21 am »
Shiver.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk