Author Topic: Aajonus and his cancer  (Read 4309 times)

Offline thumas

• Forager
    • View Profile
Aajonus and his cancer
« on: December 18, 2011, 06:51:36 pm »
Hello, i know that Aajonus was dealing for a long time  with his stomach cancer and he didn't used to have stomach acid , did he heal it ?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:13:02 am by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

Re: Ajjonus and his cancer
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 10:41:42 pm »
Not from what I've heard and read. The good docs snipped his vagus nerves, which is what tells the stomach to produce HCl Acid, but they never reattached them and Aajonus doesn't even know if they could.

He gets by because he eats 100% raw and he still produces HCl in his intestines according to him.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus and his cancer
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 06:48:34 am »
I was curious about this as well--thanks for bringing it up!
I did used to have to take up to 2-3 HCL capsules with each (cooked) meal before.  Now with raw, I digest it all easily, with only the tiniest feeling of a "lump" in the back of my throat if I eat too much at one time.  When I did that in the past, with cooked food, I would have major bloating and discomfort and reflux, too-full feeling for a couple hours after etc. etc., so raw (espeically animal) foods MUST be easier to digest, at least in my expierience.
Aajonus sure has an interesting medical history!  Sometimes I wonder if he's exaggerating anything, but then again even if he is, it would still be impressive if he healed himself from just 50% of what he claims, so I don't worry about it too much! ;-)

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 07:28:06 am »
Yeah I have wondered a time or two as well, but the proof is in the punch and once you realize just how inpermeable you are, and while everyone else is getting sick around you, while you remain perfectly healthy, you begin to have more faith and it becomes a more and more realistic story.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 02:46:52 am »
Rick.....fuck off
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 04:31:16 am »
Rick.....fuck off

Where did that come from?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14:13 am »
Where did that come from?

LOL There was a spammer whose post I deleted.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 10:50:52 am »
Aajonus had stomach cancer and that does make sense after eating high meat, he cured it. High meat here was the magic. I believe it so much that I've seen my mom how she heals herself with high meat. Severe sinus, gum disease, hemorrhoid...etc. everything has gone after consumes high meat only.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk