Author Topic: Urgent: What to do in Appendicitis  (Read 10720 times)

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Urgent: What to do in Appendicitis
« on: January 21, 2012, 01:14:00 am »
I am feeling pain in right side stomach and also have slight fever at moment.

My house doctor has just told me to go to the hospital as he doubts it is Appendicitis.

Please advise what to do. I don't want to undergo any operation

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent: What to do in Appendicitis
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 02:06:29 am »

My house doctor has just told me to go to the hospital as he doubts it is Appendicitis.

Zaidi - did you mean to say that your doctor told you to go to the hospital because he thinks it's appendicitis instead of he doubts that it's appendicitis? I don't know why your doctor wants you to go to the hospital if he doubts it's appendicitis. Then he would more likely tell you to come to the office for an examination. Maybe he's being very cautious?

If your doctor thinks it is appendicitis then you could have have a serious condition - your appendix can rupture and that would be really bad. I understand fully that you don't want surgery - but unless someone knows for certain here how to reverse such a thing quickly - you don't have much of a choice.

Here's the only thing that I think I would try - but this is me - and it's really stupid. The smart thing to do is to go to the hospital asap. I'm a nut - remember that. I wouldn't go to a hospital if the other choice was death - so I'm very extreme.

Appendicitis is an infection of a small part of the colon that no longer has any use. Sometimes it is caused by something getting stuck and sometimes - just an infection starts. The appendicitis gets filled up with pus from the dying white blood cells. Sometimes doctors will try a course of antibiotics or they can do what is called keyhole surgery leaving the tiniest of scars and which is not very invasive. These are very good options. They are not nearly as bad as having a ruptured appendix. They are smart. Dumb me - what I would do is take my mixture of dmso with colloidal silver and I would rub it right on the place that is in pain. The dmso would take the colloidal silver directly into the blood stream right where the infection is. But I have dmso, have already researched it for myself, experimented with it at length and believe it to be harmless. I know it reduces swelling fast. I don't believe all the warnings you will find because I have researched it from all sides. You have no reason to believe me vs. anyone else. I also have used colloidal silver for decades to heal myself and others of many things. I trust it. I know how to make sure it is good quality.

You can't take anything internally that won't have to fight all your other gut bacteria before getting to that infected appendix. Who knows if that might not do you more harm anyway than having surgery?

If you have appendicitis you are in an emergency situation. It's hard to learn what you need to learn in an emergency. You also have to acquire what you may decide to try once you learn what you think might help you better than surgery.

But....... if your doctor indeed DOUBTS that it is appendicitis - then you have time to research and experiment. It can then be many different things giving you that pain. You can let the doctors give you a diagnosis and decide how to treat it for yourself after you know more about what it is.

I have very limited knowledge and experience with appendicitis. Maybe someone else here does. But don't wait too long ok? You REALLY don't want that thing rupturing.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 03:43:44 am »
What's dmso?
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 04:04:56 am »
It ruptures, you die.  Simple as that.  I would go to the hospital. 

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 04:21:37 am »
What's dmso?

It's a sulfur compound that was all the rage a few years ago in the vegan community.  You can Google it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 05:29:40 am »

Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea has saved many people from appendicitis.
I've saved some 4 people with it from appendicitis surgery.
Just drink 1/2 cup.
Works in as fast as 30 minutes to relieve pain and in 5 hours will release stuff in your intestines.
http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/colon-cleansing/doctor-tams-miracle-tea/

Inquire here http://drtam.org

Main Office
Living Food Phils., Inc.
433 F. Legaspi St.,
Maybunga, Pasig City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone
+63 2 900-0547 to 49
+63 2 643-3309 to 10
Mobile Nos.
+63 917 951-8529
+63 921 592-0908

You might try using CASTOR OIL.
30 to 60ml depending on your size.
It's my theory, if you don't have Dr. Tam's in your area.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:34:55 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 07:52:52 am »
Nice GS!

Is there a site that I can go to to see the ingredients? Can you order it from American using American credit cards? Seems like something good to have around.

That's a good example of someone learning from someone who has experience - but having to take a big chance waiting to get the product.

You don't always die if your appendix bursts. The infection spreads out though and CAN spread throughout the intestinal area and a rupture is much more difficult to treat and is indeed life threatening. A rupture CAN kill you and no matter what, is REALLY BAD. Cherimoya is smart so he would do the smart thing. I don't mean that in the least way sarcastically btw. Any logical person who's number one priority is to secure their survival would go to the hospital.

Be careful if the pain suddenly goes away because that can happen with a rupture. Don't assume it means that you are now all better if your doctor suspects appendicitis.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 01:33:05 pm »
Zaidi - what happened - how are you????

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 11:38:58 pm »
Hallo all of you my dear paleo friends.

I am back home without Operation.

Dorothy's first mail was the last which I read before going to hospital. That helped me in the sense that Doctor's were not sure about appendicitis (even after urine & blood test & ultrasound), but still they wanted to operate.... which I didn't allow.
 (Dr. Surgeon meant abdomen at that area was very hard and he was sure it was appendicitis, even if reports were not showing so high infection results)

Then my friend printed out the remaining posts of this thread for me and brought to me.

Thank you GS for concrete information and after reading your advice, I knew what to do. Luckily, in the mean time I got first (little) bowl movement at it's own and it reduced the pain (but only very little).

I got no Miracle Tea .... so I left with two choices:

1. Get a Salt water flush.

2. Take Senna Tea.

I wanted to ask you advice, but not possible in hospital. So, I went for Senna Tea.

After few hours, I got another bowl movement..... and I was a happy man.

My abdomen became softer and Dr. felt it too and was little surprised too. I also got rid of 70-80% pain just after the 2nd bowl movement. And with in next 2-3 hours, it became more better.

At moment I am almost pain free, and have just come back home after being discharged from hospital. (3rd Blood Test showed all the infections disappeared, after which they allowed me to go back home).

And first thing after coming home I am doing is replying here. First thing I wanted to do was to say Thank you Dorothy, Thank you GS, thank you admins for providing us with this forum, thank you members for keeping this forum alive, sharing your experiences, saving the world.

My eyes are little wet.  Could not write more. Love you my friends.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 11:47:40 pm »
Awwww...  :'(
My eyes are wet too.
So happy for you!
Congratulations!

Let this be a testimonial for the power of Senna Tea vs Appendicitis!
(As shared by zaidi.)

* Warning: Senna Tea is not for children... so I've heard. *
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 01:18:41 am »
Just shows to go ya ....... Zaidi ....... you were CONSTIPATED! and the doctors wanted to do surgery even WITHOUT any blood work verification that you actually had appendicitis. All you needed was a laxative.

I'm so very happy that you were smart enough to try the least invasive things first. You got more information and were able then to make YOUR own choice. You used the hospital in the most intelligent way possible. You got the further testing and put yourself in the place that could help you immediately if it was truly appendicitis - but when the diagnosis could not be verified - you chose your own treatment strategy. WELL DONE!  You had little to lose in the hospital trying the least invasive treatment first because you could do it in safety knowing that you had a team of helpers there if the situation worsened. If the senna didn't work, or if it made your condition worse - which it could have done in certain cases - if the appendix ruptured - you had your back covered.

I'm mightily impressed and so very happy for you. Now you can get to work building up your good bacteria in your gut and eating the best raw foods so that your intestines can really clear up, strengthen up and you won't ever have to go through such things again.

Hey GS - so what's in that stuff? I really want to have some around the house but I'm in the US. I like to keep my cabinet properly filled with emergency items like charcoal, clay and nux vomica for poisoning (as well as a complete homeopathic first aid kit), a general first aid kit and I have a whole little room filled with herbs ready to go. I would love to know the ingredients of that mix please.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 05:37:54 am »
Yay Zaidi
GS I would like the ingredients too, would you post it? Also, 2 small pieces of high meat make me move every day.  ;)
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 11:04:53 am »
I think next question is why I got this problem.

Few members already know that due to social problems (joint family system), I am not able to follow Paleo diet openly. There are hardly few days per month where I get chance to be 100% Paleo, otherwise rest of days I am 100% non Paleo. 

The latest problem began when we were invited by a Family. After dinner, they presented us with sweet, which was made from paste of dates.

I felt bad while eating that sweet, and after 2-3 hours, suddenly the pain started.

I have to think more about all those things that happened. Also I have to plan more about the future.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 11:35:17 am »
You have to look after number one Zaidi, there is nothing that should compel you to eat things that you don't find to be health giving. And now you've learned why.

When I am presented with foods that I know I can't tolerate I explain to them that my body responds badly to this food, I also offer a list of some other foods I can't tolerate so people know I'm not just bullshitting them.

Another way to feel comfortable coming out of the closet is to be well armed with knowledge so that you can speak with authority when you have to explain your position and chosen way of eating.

You have a natural born right to health, and thereby healthy food. Stand up for your right and refuse otherwise. For some people it's life and death, for others its comfort vs discomfort, but not noone has the right to force you to eat anything other than what you choose, be it your parents, your government, your 'doctor', or anyone else.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 01:58:28 pm »
You have to look after number one Zaidi, there is nothing that should compel you to eat things that you don't find to be health giving. And now you've learned why.

When I am presented with foods that I know I can't tolerate I explain to them that my body responds badly to this food, I also offer a list of some other foods I can't tolerate so people know I'm not just bullshitting them.

Another way to feel comfortable coming out of the closet is to be well armed with knowledge so that you can speak with authority when you have to explain your position and chosen way of eating.

You have a natural born right to health, and thereby healthy food. Stand up for your right and refuse otherwise. For some people it's life and death, for others its comfort vs discomfort, but not noone has the right to force you to eat anything other than what you choose, be it your parents, your government, your 'doctor', or anyone else.

So well-said.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 12:04:01 am »

For Appendicitis, Aajonus recommends blending a glass of fresh tomatoes with 5 tablespoons of honey and 5 teaspoons of lemon juice every 4 hours. Also eating butter and cheese.

Offline macgeek2005

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 12:16:34 am »
I'm currently reading a novel about old Manhattan (17th-18th centuries), where most of the main characters are surgeons or doctors, and naturally they don't know Anything, and they pull out their scalpels over the littlest thing, and engage in No thought about Preventing the conditions that they're slicing their patients open over.

And then I look up from the book, and nothing's changed.

I'm glad you took a sane route!

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 06:58:14 am »
I am with Citrus High,

Learning to stick up for yourself is paramount. Learning not to offend our loved ones is good too. They tend to be forgiving though. Take little steps, if that makes you comfortable. I tend to do what I thank is best for me, and deal with the consequence as they come. I find that as I eat better I have become more sensitive. My body can have unpleasant reactions to foods I think are relativally benign. I had some lunch meat yesterday, because I left my meat at home. I was sick for hours after. Other people ate the meat and didn't get sick. Just me.
Good luck
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Urgent: What to do in Appendicitis - Ingredients of Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 08:28:53 pm »
Yay Zaidi
GS I would like the ingredients too, would you post it? Also, 2 small pieces of high meat make me move every day.  ;)

Ingredients of Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea.
Actually a picture of the back label.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 05:00:14 am »
Thanks GS!
Many if not most days I have cinnamon, peppermint and ginger - but I'm not that familiar with sarasparilla and prunos nigra. Sarasparilla in the old West used to be made into root beer - but like with sassafras (also used - and cures cancer - so a war has been waged against it) I think it is the roots of the sarasparilla vine that are used to make root beer - but the ingredients didn't say which part of this plant. Prunus nigra too - it's a fruit but like with raspberries, maybe the leaves can be used too?

I'll have to research those two plants. Cinnamon, peppermint and ginger are all powerful healing foods in general. I can understand how each one of those would work.

That drink must have a really powerful taste with those three in it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk