Author Topic: Zappers?  (Read 23438 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Zappers?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 01:37:03 am »
Quackwatch is also fine on most alternative-health-related fields, such as the mercury-issue. I've come across some other mercury-in-fish-damning sites which have shown that this mercury nonsense is ridiculous nonsense.  Trouble is that retards like william still pretend that this mercury nonsense and other stuff are credible b*ll. william recently pushed forwards the psychotic nonsense that supposedly the radiation from Fukushima would infect the world, if not already, on the PaleoFood list-group. This nonsense has already been debunked in a recent Daily Telegraph article.

Tyler,
I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on that one. I am not as certain as you on these conclusions.

I think that there is a certain amount of truth to both arguments.

Trouble is that Quackwatch makes statements that cannot really be absolutely correct without truly studying these things.

If someone uses grandiose, absolute terms like "nonsense" then they have left the domain of science and ventured into the territory called opinion, because a true scientist speaketh not in absolutes, lest he be wide open for retrospective regret.

History is replete with famous scientists speaking in absolutes only to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune at the downfall of their prejudice which is inevitable as science stumbles along.

QW starts out with their conclusion and works backward.

BTW if Quackwatch is so correct on their assumptions about rife machines and Zappers, why is that there are machines which have been certified in Europe and I believe one machine is certified in the US for osteoarthritis? The device was certified only for arthritis because of the difficulties and expense of the process for other maladies.

They also dump on Ayurveda using terms that are so bizarre as to make one wonder what the heck they are talking about.

My friend teaches Doctors in Europe and in various places in the world on the methodologies of Ayurveda.

QW reads like a bunch of burned out Doctors on a rant about something they know nothing about when it comes to alternative medical systems.

No doubt there is quackery out there but the Allopathic medical community is infested with it's own nutbars too.

Thanks GS for the info. You have a Super Zapper which is apparently better. My device has 3 fixed frequencies. I run it for 7 minutes on each and it works for me. It also fixed an infection in my nose.

How did you tune your device? Or is that part of the SZ? Is it the one from HC?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:57:30 am by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 07:30:48 am »
Hulda has her focus: Parasites in the wrong places, Pollutants you never suspected, Dental cleanses, Liver Flushing... donating ZAPPER THEORY AND PLANS TO THE PUBLIC / WORLD... they are good. 

BE THANKFUL.
I'm thankful for Aajonus' more positive attitude toward symbiotic parasites and bacteria (though I don't go as far as he does in viewing all parasites and bacteria as benign), not for Hulda Clark's terror of them. I put more stock in helminthic therapy than zapper-type devices and I agree with pretty much everything Tyler has said in this thread up to now. If zappers really do kill parasites then they are largely counterproductive in my view. It looks like we'll have to agree to disagree.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 07:43:29 am »
Depends on the Zapper. Some are more powerful. I doubt mine will kill parasites and honestly, how the heck would I know? I am not going to go rooting through my faeces.

What GS was saying is that if you use the Zapper like his, you should treat it as if you took an antibiotic. You have to repopulate the GI Tract by consuming probiotics as GS suggested.

If you had a serious infection/affliction, then all the parasite theories go out the window.
http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4521
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:49:07 am by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 07:50:03 am »
I doubt mine will kill parasites and honestly, how the heck would I know?
Thanks for your honesty and candor, I value them highly.

I consider raw fermented Paleo foods a likely better source of probiotics than manufactured supplements. I have tried mega-dosing with probiotic supplements with no results at all and so far the best probiotic for me has been raw fermented honey, but to each their own.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 07:58:10 am »
I'm thankful for Aajonus' more positive attitude toward symbiotic parasites and bacteria (though I don't go as far as he does in viewing all parasites and bacteria as benign), not for Hulda Clark's terror of them. I put more stock in helminthic therapy than zapper-type devices and I agree with pretty much everything Tyler has said in this thread up to now. If zappers really do kill parasites then they are largely counterproductive in my view. It looks like we'll have to agree to disagree.

What you do not understand is Hulda Clark said that the parasites only become troublesome when you ADD POLLUTION to a person's body. 

For example: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, gets absorbed by the skin, goes to the blood, collects in the LIVER... and fluke worm parasites are attracted to and migrate to the isopropyl alcohol in the liver... where in the liver where they are not supposed to be, they go through their life cycle and reproduce there.  So the liver gets impaired.

Hulda Clark showed that that is not the natural life cycle of those fluke worm parasites.  So this is one of the major mechanisms that she identified that makes people sick.

Some pollutants attract parasites to the thyroid, some pollutants attract parasites to the pancreas.

Hulda was also very thorough with POLLUTION.  Pollution you never thought of in your
- personal care products
- your dentist
- your house
- your car
- your food

So it is PARASITES + POLLUTANTS that is Hulda Clark's equation.  Not "parasites alone" as the parasite lovers keep claiming... simply because you haven't read her work enough and simply dismissed her as parasite phobic.

Aajonus is sorely missing on environmental pollution in his 2 books.  Aajonus thinks everyone can digest dairy or digest vegetable juice or tomatoes. (he's not allergic to them, but I am, and I don't blame him for it.)

It's NOT RIGHT to say AAJONUS vs HULDA.  They complement one another.

The right thing to do is to COMBINE what is good in AAJONUS and what is good in HULDA.

And we all win!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 08:01:47 am »
The reason why people buy zappers and beam-rays is because they have "faith" and religion is a difficult con to beat. Nothing more.

As regards my use of the word "nonsense", it's backed up by plenty of scientific data, such as the Seychelles study and fishscam.com etc. It's just that I can't be bothered to repeat these points on a constant basis. At any rate, when people try to whip people up into a frenzy of hysteria, I always tend to get suspicious, whether it's a hysteria against parasites(such as in Hulda Clark's case) or a hysteria against bacteria(in the case of mainstream nutritionists etc. who warn mindlessly against food-poisoning with regard to raw-meat diets).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 08:04:28 am »
Thanks for your honesty and candor, I value them highly.

I consider raw fermented Paleo foods a likely better source of probiotics than manufactured supplements. I have tried mega-dosing with probiotic supplements with no results at all and so far the best probiotic for me has been raw fermented honey, but to each their own.

Thanks Phil, I am not much for the manufactured stuff also. I have my own things.

I recall you mentioning fermented honey previously. Do you just let it go off on it's own or do you add something?
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 08:10:53 am »
What you do not understand is Hulda Clark said that the parasites only become troublesome when you ADD POLLUTION to a person's body.
Aajonus' view seems to be that parasites can HELP with pollution, by cleaning out the polluted and decayed matter out of the body. His view seems to be that parasites and bacteria are like the scrubbers that clean out the bad stuff in us. Hulda's views seem to contradict his, rather than complement them. I'm sorry, GS, I don't mean to come across as overly critical, but I just don't understand how you see their views as complementary.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 08:13:27 am »
As regards my use of the word "nonsense", it's backed up by plenty of scientific data, such as the Seychelles study and fishscam.com etc. It's just that I can't be bothered to repeat these points on a constant basis.
I understand your frustration Tyler, however words like that do not go over well in printed form, as on a forum. That's why people get in fights with you. You may be right or you may be wrong, but it reads like - "I am right and you are a dip-sh#t if you refuse to believe me". I know that you would not say that to anyone.

It's like when someone types with the caps lock on.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 08:14:45 am »
GS, sorry, but the whole Fukushima nuclear rubbish was way overplayed.
Here's an article which, for once, sensibly, focuses on the needless hysteria re this issue:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9094430/The-world-has-forgotten-the-real-victims-of-Fukushima.html

This reminds me of the Czernobyl con in which many Ukrainians used the so-called "crisis" of that time to milk money from the West, and in which unscrupulous Irish etc. farmers pretended that their sheep had been contaminated by radioactive winds all the way from Czernobyl, thousands of miles away. One enterprising young boy even got himself some lovely holidays at my neighbours' villa in Italy, as a result. Of course, my neighbours are bleeding-heart liberals so common-sense was not one of their virtues.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 08:19:21 am »
Thanks Phil, I am not much for the manufactured stuff also. I have my own things.

I recall you mentioning fermented honey previously. Do you just let it go off on it's own or do you add something?
I tried adding mashed avocado, which made the yummiest food I think I've ever consumed, short of maybe the highest-quality steak tartare, but I found the avocado generated negative effects, surprisingly. So now I usually eat the honey alone, or add it to meat or small amounts of raw sheep's cheese. Years ago I never would have guessed that I would handle raw fermented honey better than avocado.

Many cooked Paleo dieters/bloggers assume that avocado "must be" (one of my most hated phrases in the English language--it should be banned) better for everyone than "sugars" like honey, because avocado is low in evil sugar and high in fat, yet my experience has been the opposite. Interestingly, I get more of the negative symptoms from avocados that I get from other carbs than I get from raw fermented honey, berries or fresh figs. Another factor may be the fact that the fat in avocados is high in omega 6.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 08:30:06 am »
Aajonus' view seems to be that parasites can HELP with pollution, by cleaning out the polluted and decayed matter out of the body. His view seems to be that parasites and bacteria are like the scrubbers that clean out the bad stuff in us. Hulda's views seem to contradict his, rather than complement them. I'm sorry, GS, I don't mean to come across as overly critical, but I just don't understand how you see their views as complementary.

AV also says that disease is when these parasites that are doing good, start to take over the house, such as when someone gets really sick.

What GS says is that at that point you call in the heavy artillery. A zapper or Rife machine or whatever.

The cure is not the zapper etc, that is just putting your finger in the dyke. The cure is to fix the diet or stop the intake of pollutants.

She loses me when she says that we should all eat with plastic implements and disinfect everything to death.

She may be correct with the pollutants to a point but she does lose me when she disses just about everything as a pollutant.

However it could be she is right........ hunos

It would be nice if an objective lab somewhere could determine who was accurate.

BTW Thanks GS for your valuable input.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 08:31:08 am »
I tried adding mashed avocado, which made the yummiest food I think I've ever consumed, short of maybe the highest-quality steak tartare, but I found the avocado generated negative effects, surprisingly. So now I usually eat the honey alone, or add it to meat or small amounts of raw sheep's cheese. Years ago I never would have guessed that I would handle raw fermented honey better than avocado.

Many cooked Paleo dieters/bloggers assume that avocado "must be" (one of my most hated phrases in the English language--it should be banned) better for everyone than "sugars" like honey, because avocado is low in evil sugar and high in fat, yet my experience has been the opposite. Interestingly, I get more of the negative symptoms from avocados that I get from other carbs than I get from raw fermented honey, berries or fresh figs. Another factor may be the fact that the fat in avocados is high in omega 6.

I didn't phrase my question properly. I meant how do you make the fermented honey?
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 08:33:01 am »
The reason why people buy zappers and beam-rays is because they have "faith" and religion is a difficult con to beat. Nothing more.

Now that is showing your bias and lack of experience with zappers and beam rays that work.
I'm probably just as atheistic hard core hard wired as you are.
I use zappers and beam rays because they work.
And I would rather use them OVER antibiotics because they have NONE of the side effects of antibiotics.
And they work so much FASTER.... 30 minutes, 1 hour, several hours vs A week or more on antibiotic drugs.
(Given the SPEED difference... seems antibiotic drugs are more "faith based")

Beam Ray is mortality frequency specific.

Zapper is broad spectrum.

Just add them to your bunch of tools.  I use antibiotics too if and only if the beam ray and the zapper don't do it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:38:34 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 08:37:21 am »
What GS says is that at that point you call in the heavy artillery. A zapper or Rife machine or whatever.
I don't know, man. It seems like some folks are calling in the heavy artillery long before the body is failing and the microbes taking over.

The cure is not the zapper etc, that is just putting your finger in the dyke. The cure is to fix the diet or stop the intake of pollutants.

She loses me when she says that we should all eat with plastic implements and disinfect everything to death.

She may be correct with the pollutants to a point but she does lose me when she disses just about everything as a pollutant.
Agreed on these points.

The good thing about beam rays is that they keep you away from Px antibiotics--I agree on that with GS.

I didn't phrase my question properly. I meant how do you make the fermented honey?
The easy way, I buy it from Really Raw. The beekeepers they buy from sell them the batches that unintentionally ferment. The beekeepers think this is a bad thing and are puzzled why Really Raw pays for fermented batches (and even pay more for them!), as the beekeepers are largely ignorant of the benefits of fermented honey (it's amazing how little they know about their own craft, generally). It's actually the best thing that ever happened to honey, at least in my experience.  ;D Traditional peoples like the Masai and the Shenko "honeymen" know this, but few modern beekeepers do. It's a tragic loss of ancient knowledge.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:44:11 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 09:01:12 am »
Thanks PP, for supporting my stance against the worst of the New-Age "guff". I agree with the attacks on antibiotics, given my own past experience with those, I just don't think that the extreme b*ll spouted by the more extreme New-Age gurus like Hulda Clark is worth anything, either. One of the key concepts I am against is the whole notion of panic-driven hysteria against things that work. I despise the mainstream for doing this as regards food-poisoning etc., but I also despise the New-Age gurus like Hulda Clark for indulging in this same hysteria "guff".
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2012, 09:20:58 am »
For those who don't understand how a beam ray or Zapper works, here is the explanation. I will keep it simple.

The frequency that the device emits whether it be light (beam ray) or electric like the BG4000 etc., goes into the body and it basically causes the microbe to explode. It simply causes the microbe to resonate in a similar way that some singers (Ella Fitzgerald) can make glass smash with the frequencies that her voice produces. So each microbe has a resonant frequency or what is referred to as a specific morbidity frequency.

So if you were treating someone with a particular illness, you would determine the name of the issue. Osteoarthritis is the illness that the rife machine that is FDA certified in the US is programmed to work on. Therefore the name of the microbe woud be narrowed down. Then you look on the chart which is available online or the best versions would probably be in Nenah Sylver's 700 page tome (The Rife Handbook)

Some microbes may change or evolve which makes certain illnesses tricky, sort of like the influenza microbes, because this would change the frequencies that would apply.

Then you would run the frequencies that are shown. Normally nowadays it is either digitally entered or on better units you simply select the illness from a menu in the device and it automatically does them, or you get a card for the program you want to run sort of like a micro SD card like you have in your cellphone.

Some people say that a rife device is a glorified TENS machine which is a device used by physios for pain management, but indeed the TENS machine is like a sledgehammer compared to a needle. It essentially gives a huge shock and numbs the pain as opposed to a Rife device which is very delicate and very specific in the frequencies it uses..

The Zapper is basically a restricted version with less capabilities, or at least mine is.
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2012, 09:29:58 am »
My father's osteoarthritis cleared up with a Paleo diet.

I don't want to explode my microbes, I want to add more.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 09:43:58 am »
My father's osteoarthritis cleared up with a Paleo diet.

I don't want to explode my microbes, I want to add more.

I hear ya!

My wife and I get symptomatic if we eat cooked food. Salt is really bad news.

Her sister has had a number of operations for Rheumatoid A.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 09:44:26 am »
I also do not see the logic why zappers or beam rays should be used with osteoarthritis.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2012, 09:48:35 am »
I also do not see the logic why zappers or beam rays should be used with osteoarthritis.
Just for people who are afraid to go raw paleo.

I have a close friend who is virtually at death's door, but is afraid to go RP. I know it would bring him back, but he is opting for an operation to have part of his GI Tract removed. Totally, totally, amazing to me. Believe me I tried.
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 09:51:48 am »
Yeah, I met a lady who said that her husband would rather have part of his colon removed than give up cookies, which is exactly what he did. Good grief!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 09:57:37 am »
Yeah, I met a lady who said that her husband would rather have part of his colon removed than give up cookies, which is exactly what he did. Good grief!
I used to fly air ambulance one time. Once I was talking to a patient who had prostate issues. I suggested that I had cleared it up by stopping milk consumption (This was before I discovered raw milk)

He told me he would rather drink milk than live (basically). He loved the stuff. I can relate, but I gave it up.

I was talking to another guy who told me he had osteoarthritis. I mentioned to him that nightshades like potatoes have been linked to it. He told me that there was no way there could be a link because he ate them every day for most of his life. Truly, I kid you not, that is what he said and he refused to give them up.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:25:06 pm by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 10:01:20 am »
< Head smack >

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 12:40:11 pm »
Thanks for the brief intro about Ormus, i have a few more questions on the subject like:

1) What are the benefits of Ormus apart from it being a magical / mystical substance? Why would intaking an ormus like substance benefit our well-being?
2) What sort of experiments have you tried that justified the existance of such a unique substance?
3) Do you use ormus products and if so do you create them urself or do you buy them?

1. Ormus is found in relatively larger amounts in seafoods, brain, and bone marrow, so it's health benefits, when correctly prepared, might be similar to those substances.  Some people report psychic-type effects from it, especially ormus gold and iridium.  I haven't taken enough of those to comment on that aspect.

Most of what I've taken is just seawater precipitate, and the benefits I've gotten from in include increased energy and calmness, plus the usual laxative effects that magnesium has.  Precipitate is about 30% magnesium.

A great deal seems to depend on how bio-available the ormus is.  I think it's probably better to take it in food than in the pure form. I don't really trust many processed substances, in a general sense.

2. The most eye-opening experiment was when I stored a glass jar of ormus precipitate "wash water" under the kitchen sink next to the dishwasher for about 4 months....when I tried to pick up the jar by the upper rim, it separated cleanly at the water line. 

Ormus is so repulsed by a moving magnetic field, like a dishwasher motor, than it tunneled through the glass jar and weakened the glass enough so that the slight pressure of me lifting the jar separated the glass cleanly.

A lot of ormus researchers have reported this happening accidentally, not just me.  It's actually a nuisance, you have to be careful when you store it in glass.

3. I don't take or make ormus products these days, although I do eat a lot of seafoods, which are rich in ormus. I'm thinking about getting back into making seawater precipitate again, though.  It's a lot of work to do it right, though.

I hope one day to be able to have the resources to rent a fishing boat and use a large electromagnet to force the ormus out of seawater into a storage container.  This is the best/fastest way that I an currently aware of to concentrate large amounts of it quickly. Nobody that I know of has done it with a really large magnet, on seawater.  It should work though.  If ormus will tunnel though a glass jar just to get away from mu dishwasher motor, it should certainly flee seawater to get away from a much more powerful magnet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk