Author Topic: Advanced "high meat", antibiotics, and rebuilding  (Read 7712 times)

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
Advanced "high meat", antibiotics, and rebuilding
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:09:47 pm »
Since eating moldy, bacteria growing meat has positive effects with our mood ( highly prized effect) what further do we know/can explore to grow ourselves?  The obvious conclusion to me is that "do no harm" first is why many are better off as those who never took antibiotics or any drugs grew up normal, while those who did became depression, fatigue victims.   So is "high meat" really replacing and healing that ruined by antibiotics?  Anyone try anything even further down the road in regards to eating strange, maybe gross, but beneficial things?

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Advanced "high meat", antibiotics, and rebuilding
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 05:58:53 am »
I think high meat is pretty far down the road... from a regular perspective anyway.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:57:34 am by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 07:09:04 am »
There are some people who go in for urine therapy or coprophagia. Quite frankly, I find both quite revolting. I mean, both involve consuming excreta that consist of toxins from the body, so it's a difficult proposition to show them as being beneficial. There is a claim that animals eat their own sh*t, but this appears to only apply to certain herbivores like elephants and rabbits etc. who need the bacteria etc. contained therein. Carnivores only ever do so for scenting purposes re prey etc. if at all, not something humans need to do any more.

Stick to the "high-meat", it's rawpalaeo's equivalent to crack-cocaine without any side-effects or withdrawal symptoms. Well, OK, one woman complained that she was so wired up after consuming "high-meat" that she couldn't sleep if she had "high-meat" in the evenings, but when she ate it in the mornings, she was fine.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:48:13 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 09:44:43 pm »
I have made my first batch of proper high meat. I made some before with prefrozen meat (that was all i had ) but never trusted it enough to actually eat it. My current batch is made with fresh meat and is now 6 weeks old, aired every day.

Interestingly my current batch certainly smells strong but not offensive whereas my previous batches from prefrozen meat smelled foul. So i'm glad i discarded those. To anyone new to high meat don't make it with prefrozen meat!
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:02:52 am »
Please let us know what 'results' you might experience from using it. 

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 03:36:18 pm »
Please let us know what 'results' you might experience from using it. 
I had 4 pieces (about a cubic cm each) of the high meat last night. I ate it before diner on an empty stomach because i didn't wanted to spoil the effect by mixing it with other foods. I did wash it down with some water with lemon juice. First observation: It's not so bad the taste is a bit cheesy not very pleasant but certanly not as repulsive thoughd it would be.

I was a little bit highish and a little wired up nothing dramatic though. I expected a bit more to be honest. It very quickly went away. Didn't noticed anything else, yet. Havent had a bowel movement yet so might notice something there later on.

The high meat was about 8 weeks old and pretty slimy. I will try a bit more next week.

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »
I have ate mouthfuls of high meat about 50 times now, and I've observed that doing it three times a day actually makes me more tired, doing it once every three days seems to have the best effect, but I usually have a little once a day.  I agree that it gives a short, mild, high and sense of knowing who you are. 

It's no cure for chronic depression.  Why would Mr. Vonderplantiz claim that his "resolves" chronic depression?

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 09:52:56 pm »
I have ate mouthfuls of high meat about 50 times now, and I've observed that doing it three times a day actually makes me more tired, doing it once every three days seems to have the best effect, but I usually have a little once a day.  I agree that it gives a short, mild, high and sense of knowing who you are. 

It's no cure for chronic depression.  Why would Mr. Vonderplantiz claim that his "resolves" chronic depression?
I think thats a bit to much high meat. How old was yours, what did you make it of and how was the taste/texture/appearance?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 01:28:23 am »
Chronic depression, needs to be treaded for a long time. Regular consumption of high meat and other balanced nutritious raw diets years after years it takes. High meat not drug...

Believe it or not I've started the urine therapy myself to see something more incredible result. My raw meat diet, raw fermented milk like acidophilus and other raw high quality food will give an amazing result .

Recently I've learned about feces therapy (but not for me ;)) . I better prefer taking VSL#3 anemia.

bugs or country chickens

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 02:43:46 am »
I have made my first batch of proper high meat. I made some before with prefrozen meat (that was all i had ) but never trusted it enough to actually eat it. My current batch is made with fresh meat and is now 6 weeks old, aired every day.

Interestingly my current batch certainly smells strong but not offensive whereas my previous batches from prefrozen meat smelled foul. So i'm glad i discarded those. To anyone new to high meat don't make it with prefrozen meat!

Where did you get hold of fresh meat?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 08:29:11 am »
Where did you get hold of fresh meat?
on a farm I buy my milk. They normally sell only frozen but they made an exception for me. If your I interested pm me. They only slaughter one every 2 months or so.

Offline Peklaket

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 11:28:04 am »
Would any of you happen to know if mold growing on plants such as cauliflower is beneficial or benign? I figure there's no reason to be afraid of this mold like most Americans are. Think that's reasonable?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 08:08:21 am »
I'd avoid moldy produce.  Quite often it's low in nutrition.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk