Author Topic: Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock  (Read 22621 times)

CitrusHigh

Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:08:21 pm »
**I'd like to preface this thread by saying that dogmatic darwinian evolutionists such as Ty and Cherimoya are not welcome here beyond their moderation duties. I'm painfully aware of your positions on this kind of stuff, so just move on! Not saying that to be rude, I'm grateful for this board and your efforts, but you have nothing to contribute here. I'm not promoting Wilcock's work, all I want is to discuss it with other open minded people who think there's more going on than conventional science will admit simply because it can't wrap it's collective mind around the data.**

Has anyone else read this? I'm listening to it on audiobook right now while working. Pretty neat!

I'm super skeptical of everything I read, but I'm so incredibly displeased with mainstream science and the manner in which  these brains continue to take their data and then force it in to whatever the consensus of the day is. So it's refreshing to have someone submit new theories by looking at the big picture, and the data from science that has been left outside the clique of 'mainstream' science.

I learned about David Wilcock after I asked a very innocuous question about a claim Aajonus made about flies manifesting on rock where there had been no flies. And while I'm still totally skeptical about the reliability of his claims or whether or not he tends to reach a bit in pursuit of new ideas, he has really given me a lot thought food to digest in his book.

As a tracker, I always feel like you should be able to track the whole world, or the universe even. You should be able to look at the big picture, and if your data are true, and you aren't injecting too much personal bias (or preconceptions/dogma) then you should find patterns and congruence that work in harmony.

That is what has made this book a joy to listen to. Wilcock is trying to take the big picture and draw everything together.

He talks about weston Price's work. How raw foods support the body with light energy and information. How DNA is a storage and communication system for light energy as well as whatever this source field is, which I think he is claiming is gravity (and also the divine creator(s) if I'm grasping his words properly. He talks about the pineal gland and it's possible metaphysical powers/perception, about the mineralization thereof and how to demineralize it, especially of fluoride. He talks about fermented cod liver oil and ratfish oil.

The problem is that I really don't trust Wilcock at all to be honest, so to really buy into anything in this book I'd have to research each of the studies he has brought up and read their critiques by other skeptics for balance.

Remember that mainstream science/medicine calls things like RVAF/Primal/RPD 'crazy', 'dangerous' or even 'deadly' practice, something that most of us here credit with our very health and well being.

One of the aspects of this book that I liked the most (though I haven't yet finished reading it) is that Wilcock explores a different idea of how life on earth developed. Darwinian evolution just doesn't work for me. It has some evidence going for it, such as the age of the earth and the fossil layers, but then it breaks down when we don't find any real transition specimens (though I am aware of the controversy of that statement). And thought I don't believe the bible at all in terms of a literal creation narrative, I suspect that we are created, designed or at least our development was guided and not the random mutation of the DToE. This would explain why the earth seems to be billions of years old, but new species just pop up in the fossil record, instead of transitioning.

Anyway, interested to hear others' thoughts on this book and its' claims, so please chime in (with something constructive!).

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:30:56 am »
I've not read it, but I actually learned about Ormus through Wilcock's Ascension 2000 website and yahoo group. I was fairly impressed with him, he was into a raw animal foods diet right around the time I was saying goodbye to veganism forever.  He's extremely intelligent.

I have no problem with the idea that human evolution has been guided.  I doubt it has been done in any large-scale, easily-seen way.  Humans nearly went extinct about 75,000 years ago.  If anyone was guiding evolution in a big way, I think they would not have allowed that particular genetic bottleneck to happen.

Many Central American Indians claim to have interbred with aliens, but I don't know how much credence to give their claims.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:14:33 pm »
Wow, can't believe that you of all people responded with a modicum of positivity to this post. That's awesome. Ormus, sounds pretty intense to me. Knowing what we know about raw meat and how to live free of disease, why aren't we talking more about this so called 'alt science' that this book is centered on, here on the boards? This is pretty incredible stuff.

If I can change myself in to a tiger or something by manipulating my DNA with light/electricity, I want to do it, let's go!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 11:18:47 pm »
Who published the audio book that you are listening to please LCO? Is the actor reading it good? I've never heard of Wilcox so can't converse with you until I understand more. I'm also not at all familiar with Ormus. I would like to listen to the book so that we can have an intelligent conversation on the topic. I can think of it sort of like a paleo book club on-line.  :D

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 11:42:15 pm »
Suuweet! Actually it's the author, Wilcock, reading it. I found the reading on demonoid.ph as a torrent, but you might be able to find it with a google search of the title and 'torrent' next to it. OR I might be able to dropbox it, though I've never used it before so would have to learn how first. That would be cool to discuss!

I think he does a good job of reading it, but I could see how some people might not enjoy it. I like how earnest and enthusiastic he is about the topic, which comes across in the reading. Not sure if I trust him at all yet, but , no reason to toss the baby out too, there's definitely a ton a good info in that book.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:00:47 am »
I found it! I will ask hubbie to help me with the download the audio as I haven't done that before - first time for everything! :D

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:04:41 am »
Awesome, let me know if it doesn't work and we'll get it figured out! Cheers!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 01:30:05 am »
Awesome, let me know if it doesn't work and we'll get it figured out! Cheers!

Here's the link if anyone else is interested:

http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2834753/3212847/

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 05:36:15 am »
How about self guided evolution - apparently species diversity really took off once sight became common as organisms could see who they were mating with : )

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 07:40:06 am »
oopsy - I went to download at that above link and it's very wrong. Must have been an ad I got by accident.
Hopefully will be able to find the right one and post.

Sowee.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 08:18:16 am »
Look around on that page Dorothy, until you find the link that reads : 'Download the torrent'

I know it's kind of confusing with the other ad links that say download too, but hey, it's free!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 08:30:16 am »
**I'd like to preface this thread by saying that dogmatic darwinian evolutionists such as Ty and Cherimoya ...
Wow, that's quite an attack to start a thread off with before anyone has even commented. Why is it dogmatic to take evidence seriously like these guys did on evolution? And why would it be surprising to find a few hearty souls willing to take evolution seriously in this raw Paleo forum when Paleolithic nutrition was founded by two guys that saw evolution as the foundation of it (Walter L. Voegtlin, MD and Boyd Eaton, MD)? That would be like complaining about too much dogmatic religion at the Vatican--it's expected. One should not be surprised to find it. Imagine how much worse it is elsewhere on the Internet, such as at Creationist forums. Is there nowhere on this earth for people who take evolution seriously?

Frankly, it's disturbing how much vitriol against biological evolution there is at this forum supposedly dedicated to a way of living underpinned by it.

Need I remind you of what the forum's Mission Statement says?
"The information presented here focuses on the foods that humans evolved eating in their natural state." http://www.rawpaleodiet.com/
Ty and Cherimoya are not welcome here beyond their moderation duties. I'm painfully aware of your positions on this kind of stuff, so just move on!
You attack them, tell them they're not welcome, and then tell them to move on without allowing them to defend themselves? Weak. Have the courage of your convictions and allow them to defend themselves or move on yourself.

I've written friendly, welcoming posts regarding Creationists both at this forum and at the Paleofood forum, defending their right to participate in Paleo diet forums and calling for a big tent approach, and I'm skeptical of much in mainstream science too, but this is beyond the pale. Can't we agree to disagree without being uncivil?

This talks about the paper that got the whole Paleo diet movement going (hint: it wasn't written by Creationists):
Just over 25 years ago, an unusual article, “Paleolithic Nutrition: A Consideration of Its Nature and Current Implications,” was published in a respected journal.1 In it, we described a new paradigm for prevention based on very old human experience: nutrition during the course of human evolution. Drawing on modern studies of hunter-gatherers (HGs) and also on archeological and paleontological evidence, we argued for the discordance hypothesis, which in its simplest form states that our genome evolved to adapt to conditions that no longer exist (the environment of evolutionary adaptedness, or EEA), that the change has occurred too rapidly for adequate genetic adaptation, and that the resulting mismatch helps to cause some common chronic diseases.

Paleolithic Nutrition Twenty-Five Years Later
Melvin Konner, MD, PhD
S. Boyd Eaton, MD2
How easily we forget.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:02:42 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 09:12:49 am »
hee hee - he forgot to add you to the list Phil!

I think LCO had some conversations that couldn't get much of anywhere with Tyler and Cheri. At least I think I remember that so I imagine that the intense introduction was in response to that.

But if he adds one of my fav person in the world to the list too.... well, if my friend Phil can't come......

I read what he wrote as a plea not to be totally dismissed and berated - I didn't read it to mean that he didn't want to have civil back and forth debate with others willing to entertain his thoughts and not just dismiss them outright.

I'm curious though. As of yet I have never doubted for a moment that evolution was a rock solid fact - but then again - I also thought that eating raw meat would kill me. ;)  I at least want to scan the book before I disagree. lol.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 09:17:36 am »
I read what he wrote as a plea not to be totally dismissed and berated - I didn't read it to mean that he didn't want to have civil back and forth debate with others willing to entertain his thoughts and not just dismiss them outright.
If he had truly done that, I would have no problem at all, and I would have supported him. Instead, he started by insulting them, and then the targets of the attack are commanded to remain silent and take their whipping. That is the definition of temerity.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 09:38:03 am »
OK. Insulting people and peoples with impunity seems sometimes to be so common place here that I just wrote it off.  I guess it's never good to fall into the trap of complacency around it.

I am still kinda curious though.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 10:16:53 am »
I mean, youll be ok though, right Phil? Quit whining. I didnt insult them and when they behave like trolls thats the response they get. I wouldnt have said anything if they hadnt previously trolled my posts with nothing constructive to add.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 10:24:26 am »
Telling them to keep out I guess was insulting? Is that what you meant Phil?

I'd prefer to start talking though instead of escalating into actual insulting using the "T" word and all.

If Cheri and Tyler contribute I didn't get the sense you wouldn't be ok with that LCO - cuz Cheri was the first and it seems just fine right?

So Phil - do you think that the paleo diet is inextricably linked to evolution? Is evolution the only possible premise?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 11:07:51 am »
So I scanned the first 74 pages and most of it is real old hat "new age" stuff. I don't have to read about hypnotism, I read the Secret Lives of Plants already etc. etc. None of that stuff excludes evolution.

I will read the dna and light stuff more thoroughly though at a later date. Never heard of that even though I've experienced it in my own ways.

But when I got to the evolution section I read a sentence that stopped me.

“The [evolutionary] origin of birds is
largely a matter of deduction. There is no fossil evidence of the stages through which the remarkable change from reptile to bird was achieved.”

but, but, but......... I have a distinct memory of being in the Museum of Natural History in Manhattan a long time ago and seeing with my OWN TWO EYES a fossil of a dinosaur with wings - the first "bird". It thrilled and intrigued me and I stared at it a very long time.

That in itself has to make me doubt what else this guy and his sources. I mean it's kind of a fun compendium and I have myself experienced many of the spiritual realities that he alludes to -- but to say there there are no records when I know (and we're talking about a little nobody that knows not much about such things)  that there most definitely IS a fossil record!.... I think I'll skip the section on evolution.

But some of the other ideas I think are definitely worth discussing if you like and it's ok with the moderators.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 11:14:24 am »
I went back to the link I posted and this time it worked ........... but

SHIT!  Looks like that download might have played some havoc on my computer.

Don't download that book anyone until hubbie can see if my computer is ok from it.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 12:16:17 pm »
OK - looks like it just changes your home page. Not too bad. That's a relief. Ms. computer dunce got all scared.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 07:35:17 pm »
Dorothy, I'm sorry you're having such trouble with that page, but, I've been using demonoid for years now and never had any problem at all with adware, spyware, modifications to browser settings or anything goofy like that. But then again, I've never clicked on any of the ads because I know that on download sites the ads are posted as 'download' links, you just have to learn how to recognize legit download links from the ads, usually there's some way to discriminate between them.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with demonoid, just takes a little getting used to, this site has provided me with thousands of dollars worth of education (and a bit o music here and there), in fact, because there was something I wanted superbad while their registration was closed, I actually bought the account I have now illegally off of ebay. They sell them on there for a couple bucks, think I payed 6 or $7.

Some of their torrents can be found elsewhere, but other, old ones you need an account for.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 07:49:10 pm »
And yeah Dorothy, of course I want everyone involved who wants to participate constructively, but just what is the point of coming in to a thread that you don't believe in a saying, "that's bullshit!" and then leaving??? Trolling, that's called trolling, doesn't matter whether is mods or not, as above so below and it's just not productive. But alas I knew better anyway, I LOA'd just what I wasn't after, which was wasted energy on something other than the thread's topic.

Anyhoo, I've got to research some of these russian scientists he mentions and see if there's anything to it. Then I'll post back what I find.

Did you download the text or audio version of the book Dorothy?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 12:45:00 am »
Quit whining. I didnt insult them...
Stating facts and asking questions is not whining. Didn't you write the insulting words about "dogmatic darwinian evolutionists" and the rest? Someone wrote those words and then told them to "hush up and not respond." If it wasn't you, then who? If it was you, then how is it open minded to tell someone to hush up?

Did it teach you nothing when your assumption about Cherimoya's opposition to David Wilcock turned out to be utterly false? Instead of apologizing, why did you respond with this backhanded compliment:
Wow, can't believe that you of all people responded with a modicum of positivity to this post.
You (or someone pretending to be you) laid out your trollish bait in a public forum and then when someone responded by daring to question it, you had the audacity to whine about trolling? If you can't take the heat in the kitchen you created, then perhaps you should follow your own advice?

I would actually be quite thrilled if you would do something constructive like refute something TD has written with salient facts instead of just whining about him and telling him to not respond, but he hasn't even posted in this thread yet, and Cherimoya has already proven you wrong. So the score in your trollish game so far is Cherimoya and TD +1, Let'sCopOut 0.

Frequently attacking part of the mission statement of this forum, promoting New Age woo and and Weston Price stuff and insisting that people only respond with "something constructive" (in other words, agree with your dogma), and criticizing anyone who disagrees as not being open minded or trollish, would be like me going to a vegan forum and then complaining about all the positive talk about fruits and vegetables and calling them close minded trolls if they dared disagree. Some of the evidence-poor, magic-rich stuff you've been promoting comes as close as anything I can recall since William was banned from here to what TD terms "the Noble Savage theory."

Does this video and description excerpt give some inkling of the book's subject matter?
David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations -- Full Video! "Did human extraterrestrials visit Earth -- and predict a Golden Age will culminate in the year 2012, freeing us from evil, fear and doom?"

What is your answer to that question and do you believe that prediction will come true? I started watching this video and found Dorothy's description of "real old hat 'new age' stuff" to be apt for it, along with rehashed conspiracy theory stuff. So far I don't find anything that inspires my interest and instead found it to be an utter waste of time. I'm not about to view an entire nearly two hour video or read a book without some reason for doing so.

What is your take on this:

David Wilcock channeling Ra - 1 of 4
David Wilcock channeling Ra - 1 of 4
...there's definitely a ton a good info in that book.
So can you share a couple examples of what new, useful information you learned that might give me a reason to spend more time on it?

Telling them to keep out I guess was insulting? Is that what you meant Phil?
That plus calling them dogmatic and other stuff. Doesn't it come across as passive aggressive?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:52:51 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 01:29:58 am »
So can you share a couple examples of what new, useful information you learned that might give me a reason to spend more time on it?

That seems like a very productive thing to do. I would very much like to hear specific things LCO learned from the book. I remember the first times that I got any hints that anyone else on the planet might have sensed some of the things I was sensing it was quite exciting. I remember telling everyone about the simplest oldest things like they were brand new and they just smiled and nodded at me. If it's the first time LCO ever heard of say hypnosis, nlp (what Tony Robbins stole from), the secret life of plants etc. etc. it might be quite exciting to him. I'm not going to assume that LCO agrees with it all or that he wouldn't laugh outright at the channeling Ra thing like I did. Sometimes things get all piled together that don't really belong together - like raw and lowfatvegan seems to for instance. I'm certainly not going to read the whole book but there's a section or two which might give some value or leads to other things of value - so if LCO would like to talk about parts he finds valuable  - I would certainly like that.   

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 01:44:49 am »
LCO - I downloaded the text so that I could scan it fast. Most of it is way too familiar and not well presented enough to want to read (the original sources he took all this stuff are better I'd like to add) - but that doesn't mean that I am familiar with everything. The predictions about 2012 I'm just going to skip along with the pyramids and all that jazz and the evolution part (because of that silly statement that there are no fossil records). But reading this guy is like reading someone who has gone out shopping around for a bit of this and a bit of that to thow it all together in a heap. Some things in that heap are valuable and some are useless and pretty silly imho. What did you you find to be the most interesting/useful LCO?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk