Author Topic: Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock  (Read 22623 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 02:06:45 am »
That plus calling them dogmatic and other stuff. Doesn't it come across as passive aggressive?

I often can't believe the insults and truly horrific things I've heard people call each other and whole races of people and the opposite sex here at the forum Phil. Passive aggressive is a little refreshing even. ;) I've learned how to just by-pass all that stuff as best I can and try to get to the "meat" - or I would have been long gone almost as soon as I got here. I quickly felt insulted in several ways that usually I would not tolerate and saw so very many people being insulted that usually would have made me leave, but the information was more important than the aggression so I learned how to ignore it.

I know that you are passionate about raw paleo and are one of the best historians on the forum in regard to it and are a human librarian of pertinent information in regard to it and I think you love it, so I appreciate your chivalry when it comes to the subject.

I just want to find out if there is any meat to be had from this discussion. I'm extremely versed in this subject/area so it's intriguing. LCO's manners might not have been the best - but how many people here have perfected manners?  ;D

I'd like to say to you once again that I think you are amazing. You have exemplary intelligence and  integrity. If it weren't for you I would never have arrived but also never would have stayed. I learned before I got here that raw paleo could be kind and generous and gentle if so chosen to be. I can ignore any nastiness and not associate it with paleo because you got to me first.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 02:16:01 am »
I often can't believe the insults and truly horrific things I've heard people call each other and whole races of people and the opposite sex here at the forum Phil. Passive aggressive is a little refreshing even. ;)
Heh, I guess you've got a point there, and maybe there was at least partly just a bad choice of words.

I've learned how to just by-pass all that stuff as best I can and try to get to the "meat" - or I would have been long gone almost as soon as I got here. I quickly felt insulted in several ways that usually I would not tolerate and saw so very many people being insulted that usually would have made me leave, but the information was more important than the aggression so I learned how to ignore it.
Yeah, that's the main reason I put up with TD's insults and some bloggers' crude and insulting style elsewhere. I could do without it and see it as mainly a waste of everyone's time, but if I get some useful info, I'll put up with it and just try to skim over most of the crud. This instance seemed particularly galling given the forum's mission, and it seems like a response from someone like me who has been the frequent target of TD's ire would be particularly relevant and credible. Also, the first post was a surprise to me given the forum title, which sounded constructive. If the thread title had hinted that there was going to be a rant, I probably would have skipped over the thread.

I'd like to say to you once again that I think you are amazing. You have exemplary intelligence and  integrity. If it weren't for you I would never have arrived but also never would have stayed. I learned before I got here that raw paleo could be kind and generous and gentle if so chosen to be. I can ignore any nastiness and not associate it with paleo because you got to me first.
Thanks, Dorothy, you're too kind. Raw Paleo has seemed to be calming for me, but nothing is a cure-all, of course.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:25:08 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 11:26:04 am »
Phil I saw the 1st video you mentioned and I didn't like it one bit.

LCO if I didn't know you I wouldnt have watched more than 5 mins. The whole thing was bad and it is probably a deterrent to reading the book, so I'm suggesting not watching that video to anybody interested in the post.

However, I do know you, so inspite of all that when I had trouble diwnloading the torrent, I just bought the audiobook off iTunes.
     I'm glad I did. I'm only on the first section. He is long winded. I don't like the author at all, but I'm still excited about trying out many of the practices. I'll site 2 things I liked most so far, because it is already so late. I'll post a couple more tomorrow night.
1. I liked the plants and living tissue "listening and responding". I have herd this stuff before, but it was more mind expansive for me this time. I started talking "in my head" to everything around me and feeling for a response. This could be all imaginary I DON'T CARE. I enjoye it. I talk to my plants and animals and food, mostly. I tell the food nice things and that I don't want it to suffer. That is will be part of me and so in a way it already is. That I care about it as I do myself. I admit that I have no idea how to hear back, but that I would love to and I'm listening. God I'm a fruit cake, but it's me.
2. I like the dream info. On how to make them more lucid and on comunicating with others in there dreams. It is so late. I need to sleep and I want to review the dream stuff 1st. I'll do better for Phil and Dorothy tomorrow.
     The book and author are a bit irritating, but I'm still enjoying it. I want to practice it and discuss it here. I'm super stoked about it

know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 01:19:51 pm »
I watched one second of the first video and already knew it was useless and I didn't like it - better to scan the book that I already had.

I like the same things you do Adora! I loved reading The Secret Life of Plants and who was that guy who could change the structure of water just by writing words on the bottles? We used to put all these words on our water. I talk to my animals, my plants, my world. I talk to my plants so in that sense I talk to my food, but I haven't thought about that in many other ways. I thank the animals for the food if they are animal based. Hmmmm. You bring up thoughts and ideas with this. You would probably love the Secret Lives of Plants. Vegans used to always argue with me that plants don't feel or communicate but I communicate with them all the time and can't "hear" for the lack of better word them speaking to me. I'm also TOTALLY into dream work and have been for the longest time. I started lucid dreaming back at the beginning of my path as an adult into this world when I went to meditation retreat and did nothing but meditate for 10 days straight. The first dream I had told me of some of the most important elements to come for the rest of my life and foretold of things to yet to come which did and some that I barely avoided. I felt like I changed the whole course of my life in that one dream experience.

I studied NLP just when Tony Robbins was just starting to steal it and what Abba talks about in terms of that barely scratches the surface. I met my husband in that course. It's one of the things that has made our relationship strong is that we both have the resources, perspective and communication skills in common that we gained from it. Such incredibly powerful tools to change one's reality that is.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 10:59:01 pm »
Phil, for my own part I feel I've got enough good reason to write what I did that I'm satisfied, how you feel about it is irrelevant. You must have something better you could be doing with your time rather than spend it here on this thread, go do that instead.

The only thing I'm promoting here in this thread, is open mindedness about alternative science because mainstream science is without. Not promoting blind acceptance of these concepts, but more a springboard to a more realistic perspective of how we got here and what the nature of consciousness is.

I can carry this thread on my own really. I'm constantly reflecting on this stuff anyway so it would just be the application of my thoughts to this thread. Then when someone who actually is interested in alternative perspectives comes along, they might find it thought provoking and/or have something that adds and not detracts savvy?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 12:32:06 am »
LCO - I'm totally an old hand and deep lover of what of what you are wanting to discuss here and would enjoy discussing it, but when you say things like:

Phil, for my own part I feel I've got enough good reason to write what I did that I'm satisfied, how you feel about it is irrelevant. You must have something better you could be doing with your time rather than spend it here on this thread, go do that instead.

you show yourself to be closed minded and hostile just like Phil pointed out. Phil loves raw paleo and this entire site means something to him. To tell someone that how they feel about something is irrelevant is quite insulting and Phil is the person that introduced me to paleo and helped me tremendously in ways that I can't even begin to explain here. By saying such things you are not only putting Phil on the defensive but me too.

Everyone can do anything by themselves with books and reading - but it is interactions like this where our assumptions are questioned by intelligent people that don't agree that I have learned the most.

If you are kicking out not only Tyler and Cheri, but Phil too it makes it sound like you only want to talk with people that totally agree with you, and I might not do that, so maybe I shouldn't get started. I certainly can't assure you that I will agree with everything you say. I was willing to read the book and find out, but no guarantees.

Besides I consider Phil a very good friend and if he were kicked out of a party in the real world I would just naturally walk out with him and talk on the way to the next party. Maybe that's the way he felt about Tyler and Cheri? I don't know. I feel that way about Phil though.

This could be such a positive subject - I'm saddened that it is being approached so negatively.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 02:15:11 am »
Off doing other things it occurred to me that the difficulty here is a problem with communication. With NLP I was taught that the meaning of your communication is how the other person interprets it - not what you intended. I have a feeling that LCO intended to get a different result and expected to be interpreted differently than what has occurred.

If I were to state what I think LCO meant to get across (or perhaps more accurately how I interpreted what he said)  I think it would be something like: I would like this thread to be positive in nature. Please, if you want to only say that you disagree without being open to the subject matter at hand as even a  possibility or to provide an idea worth evaluating together it would only detract from the discussion and make it negative without any added benefit. I ask that you keep an open mind and a spirit of exploration when considering this topic with us. Tyler and Cherimoya, in the past when I have brought up this subject you dismissed it outright. I understand you are moderators, so if it is ok with you to discuss the subject at all, perhaps it might be better if you keep your comments as congenial as possible to not shut down the flow of conversation. That's my version of how I ran it through my filters.

Afterall LCO the moderators get to choose what topics they want to allow to be discussed at all on this forum. I was asked not to discuss this subject when I first arrived. It is the right of the people running the place to decide what they want to discussed and how.  It is up to them whether or not it is ok with me to discuss it with you now.

I realized that the way I should have approached this topic myself was to humbly ask Cherimoya and Tyler's permission if it's ok at all to discuss this now since I've been a member a longer while. If it's ok, then I ask if they would do what they can to allow for a free flow of ideas to occur.

And...... I understand completely if this subject is felt to be not relevant or a desired one for this particular forum.

If it's ok with the moderators for us to continue this conversation, I ask you LCO to please speak more respectfully to my friend Phil. If you don't want to or can't I understand that too. This isn't the kind of subject that I really need to learn about since I have so much experience with it.... I don't need to stick around and try to ignore someone I care about being insulted. But if you could adapt more language of inclusiveness and openness, I would really enjoy discussing the book with you.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 02:27:17 am »
Well, LCO did have a point, since the thread was so anti-palaeo that inevitable criticism would appear from me and others and confuse things. I'm not bothered re the subject as long as there are only a few threads of this sort. I would probably be up in arms if someone acted like william did and tried to promote creationism or similiar anti-palaeo subject in almost every post, but once in a while is no big deal. We do need an open mind.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2012, 03:06:20 am »
Thanks TD, that's good to hear.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2012, 03:09:46 am »
I second what Adora just said.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2012, 05:04:14 am »
Adora and Dorothy, thanks for constructively answering my questions and providing a better inkling of what the book's about and for the nice remarks. Glad you found something you enjoy in the book.

LCO, in the future if you don't want truly open minded debate and discussion, then you would probably have better luck if you don't begin a thread with criticisms of other views and people. I wouldn't have commented if you hadn't done so, so you could have saved yourself some aggravation. I can tell I'm not welcome here, so I'll try to stay out of this thread.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2012, 05:22:40 am »
I can tell I'm not welcome here, so I'll try to stay out of this thread.

Uh oh - there goes a voice a reason that I sure would have loved to have take part.

Haven't gotten anything from the book as of yet Phil. I have gotten things from some of his apparent sources or sources of his sources, but not from him as of yet and haven't come to anything new yet. But one never knows. If I do I'll post it here. Even if LCO doesn't want you commenting on his posts - I sure would love your comments on mine - if you feel it's worth the time and energy of course. LCO - do you mind if Phil tears apart anything I write? I love it when he questions me - really keeps me on my toes. ;)

CitrusHigh

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2012, 05:41:31 am »
omg anyway...

http://www.nrgnair.com/MPT/zdi_tech/DNA.research.htm something to read

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2012, 06:55:57 am »
omg - that was dismissive.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2012, 07:00:05 am »
I was thinking of learning the devil's trill.

The thing I learned from all that was not to learn that piece of music.

What did you learn LCO?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 07:25:37 am »
Scanned the first part and found this one section on something that I had never heard of before and seems interesting. I'd very much like to know if the studies that he refers to are real and confirmed. I'm going to copy the entire section here so that folks don't have to download the entire book in order to discuss - if they choose to discuss. Hope it's ok with copyright and all. Since the book is free on the internet and the writer is getting full credit I can't imagine there being a problem:

The DNA Phantom Effect
Now I want to jump ahead in time to 1984, because this was the year our “addiction” to DNA was heavily challenged, if not defeated, by Dr. Peter
Gariaev. Gariaev’s discovery also gave us a compelling hint that Gurwitsch’s mitogenetic radiation—the Source Field—may well be operating
through our DNA. Furthermore, Gariaev’s discovery suggests that the complete genetic codes for an organism might not actually be found in the
DNA molecule after all—at least not as their final location.
When Gariaev put a sample of DNA in a tiny quartz container, zapped it with a mild laser, and then observed it with sensitive equipment that
could detect even single photons of light, he found that the DNA acted like a light sponge. Somehow, the DNA molecule absorbed all the photons of
light in the area, and actually stored them in a corkscrew-shaped spiral.7 This is very, very strange. The DNA apparently created a vortex of some
sort that attracted the light, not unlike the idea of a black hole—but on a much, much smaller scale.
Few scientists would be willing to suggest that light could appear inside the pineal gland either—but Gariaev proved that the DNA molecule is
pulling in photons from somewhere, by some unknown process. Due to the difficulty of studying a living human brain, no comparable experiments
like this have been done within the pineal gland—at least none that are openly available to the public. The only technology we have that could hold
light in a spiral like Gariaev found in the DNA molecule is a fiber-optic cable—but even then, fiber-optic cables don’t hungrily draw in all the light
from their surroundings.
Dr. Peter Gariaev’s DNA Phantom Effect proved that the DNA molecule captures and stores light. A mysterious force holds the light in the same
place for up to 30 days after the DNA molecule itself has been removed from the area.
We’re not used to thinking of light as something that can actually be stored—it normally just zips along through space at a very nice speed. If we
could even capture it in one spot, we’d probably expect that it would just wear out—and lose its energy. Even in the case of photosynthesis, the only
way a plant appears to be able to store light is by immediately converting its energy into green-colored chlorophyll. Now we’re seeing light itself
being used like a food supply that DNA can store away . . . not unlike a squirrel hiding acorns in a hollowed-out tree for winter. This triggers a bunch
of new questions. What exactly is storing the light? How is it being stored? And why is it being stored? In order to answer those questions, we have
to delve deeper into what Gariaev actually discovered—because this is just the beginning.
The real magic happened when Dr. Gariaev ended the experiment. He grabbed the quartz container with the DNA in it and moved it out of the
way. Nothing more was supposed to happen. Nonetheless, to his utter amazement, even though everything was gone—the container, the DNA, you
name it—the light continued spiraling along in the same space, as if the DNA were still there.
Whatever was holding that light in place, it did not need the DNA molecule at all. It was something else. Something invisible. Something powerful
enough to store and control visible light within the shape of the DNA molecule itself. The only rational, scientific explanation is that there has to be
an energy field that is paired up with the DNA molecule—as if DNA has an energetic “duplicate.” This duplicate has the same shape as the
physical molecule—but once we move the DNA, the duplicate still hangs around in the same spot the molecule was in before. It doesn’t need the
DNA molecule to be there in order for it to keep on doing its job—storing visible light. Some force, perhaps akin to gravity, is holding the photons in
place.
The implications of this are mind-boggling. Obviously, in the case of a human body we have far more than one DNA molecule to consider—we
have untold trillions of them, in a very highly structured arrangement. We have bone DNA, organ DNA, blood DNA, muscle DNA, tendon DNA, skin
DNA, nervous-system DNA and brain DNA. So, just by a simple extension of Gariaev’s experiment, it is very likely that our entire body must have
an energetic duplicate. This fits in perfectly with what Driesch, Gurwitsch, Burr and Becker all theorized and observed—there is an information field
that tells our cells what to do, and where to do it. Once we add Gariaev’s discovery in, we find out that perhaps the most important thing the DNA
molecule does is store light—both in our physical body and in our energetic duplicate body as well. Obviously, conventional science is significantly
in need of an overhaul. There is a great deal of information about biological life that we simply do not know, or recognize, in the mainstream sense.
The DNA Phantom Effect is arguably one of the most significant scientific discoveries in modern history. It shows us that the DNA molecule has
some bizarre relationship with quantum mechanics that our scientists have not yet discovered in the mainstream world. We now have proof that
DNA is interfacing with an unseen, yet-undiscovered energy field that is not electromagnetic, but which obviously can control electromagnetic
energy—in this case by storing photons, even when there is no physical molecule there to hold them in place.
And that’s not all. When Gariaev blasted this Phantom with liquid nitrogen, which creates a sudden burst of great cold, the light spiral would
disappear—but then it mysteriously returned after five to eight minutes.8 This persistence of the DNA Phantom—our energetic duplicate—even in
the face of seemingly certain destruction, is very strange. Even if you destroy the coherence in the area where the DNA Phantom had been, in this
case by the sudden blast of cold, it will repair and restore that coherence once more. The surrounding light will again be organized into the unique
spiraling pattern of the DNA that used to be there. Conventional science has nothing to offer us that can explain why this happens—but it does.
How long do you think this phantom could have lasted? Amazingly, the DNA Phantom remained visible for up to thirty days after it first
appeared.9 Gariaev could blast it with liquid nitrogen over and over again, during this entire time, but it just kept on coming back. As I’m sure you
can see, this completely challenges everything in conventional biology—not to mention physics—but it works.
This information has been available for more than twenty-five years now, and the experiment was replicated in the United States by R. Pecora in
1990—but no one ever hears about it. Obviously, the DNA Phantom is not electromagnetic—there are all sorts of strange things about it that violate
everything we know about electromagnetic energy. However, it does fit in very nicely with what we’ve been calling the Source Field. On a
microbiological level, it appears that we have an energetic duplicate. Our DNA is somehow interfacing with an energy field that has remained
largely unknown to Western scientists, and which leaves behind a phantom that can easily be measured. This means your duplicate is still doing its
job capturing light for you, even when you’re no longer there. If you’re sitting in your chair right now, reading this book, and then get up and go
somewhere else, your energetic duplicate is still spinning light into tiny little spirals, right where you were sitting—within each and every one of your
untold trillions of DNA molecules—for at least thirty days after you leave your seat. Since the sizes involved are microscopic, you can’t see any of
this with your naked eye—but Gariaev was able to measure it in the laboratory. It’s like a perfect hologram of your physical body—which is correct
down to the tiniest cell.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2012, 10:55:23 pm »
It has been difficult to dig up any info on these russian 'alt' scientists that is impartial, most come from new age sites, or from skeptic's sites and both are biased to the point that it obscures what's really going on here. Which is super obnoxious.

This will be an ongoing project of mine to weed out fact from fiction. There's a lot of interesting stuff in here and I'm inclined to believe that a lot of this stuff is true in light of what I know about DNA and biophotons. I mean, the fact that biophotons exist should be enough for us to really stop and scratch our heads. Maybe people don't fully appreciate the implications of light being stored in cells and DNA. But that is a pretty incredible phenomenon when we're accustomed to light simply traveling from one place to another at a nice speed. The 'enlightenment' has really helped people to be underwhelmed by the sheer amount of magic going on in this universe. Just because we know some things, doesn't mean that this other shit shouldn't blow our minds. Why don't we know more about biophotons than we do? That, to me is very telling of where we lay import as a human race. We've found a way to capture light and we're not putting as much of our resources as possible in to learning about the mechanic of that? duh, hello?

Here is a link with some info on biophotons and talks about Garyaev a bit too. Not sure how a nobel lauerate like this man doesn't rate an article on wackipedia, but kim kardashian does, this too is telling of course. Unfortunately this link is from a new agey site, but we've got to start somewhere and at least the new agers have an open mind, if a little too open sometimes.

http://www.earth-association.org/articles/by-other-authors/biophotons-biological-lasers-on-the-hardware-establishment-of-rapport-on-past-lives-therapy.html

Highlights:

""Biophotons are a kind of biological laser emitted by living organisms and they play an important role on cell communication and integration. The past decade has seen rapid advances in our understanding of the underlying principles of biophotons' emission and absorption. Besides their energetic aspects, biophotons can also hold an informational content. "

"Just as an example, healthy and cancer cells of the same type can be identified and discriminated by marked differences in biophoton emission."

?"The biophoton light is stored in the cells, almost exclusively inside the DNA molecules, managing processes, akin a dynamic web of light, which is constantly released and absorbed. It may reach and connect cell organelles as well as higher hierarchic levels, like cells, tissues or organs within the body, serving as the organism's main communication network"

"They were first discovered in 1923, by Russian medical scientist Professor Alexander G.Gurvitsch, who named them "mitogenetic rays" and they have been "rediscovered" by the 1970's, through an ample experimental and theoretical evidence by German biophysicist Fritz-Albert Popp, who has proved their existence, their origin from the DNA and later their coherence (laser-like nature). He has developed biophoton theory to explain their possible biological role and the ways in which they may control biochemical processes of life. The importance of this discovery has been later confirmed by other eminent scientists, such as Herbert Froehlich and Nobel laureate Ilya Prigogine."

"The studies seem to indicate that the biophotons' emission is a coherent process and that they can be modulated to carry information not only throughout the whole organism, but also to the environment, including a possible relevance on extra-sensory ways of exchange of energy/information with other live beings."

"Just to exemplify the seminal importance of this phenomenon of biophoton emission, we can only remember that photons from the sun excite electrons here on earth, leading them to higher energy states that can be used to make phosphate bonds of high energy by the process of photosynthesis. The release of the energy stored in these vegetal cells' bonds is the basic element that makes life possible on Earth. At mitochondria level, on respiratory chain processes, electrons are transferred between molecules, in a downward cascade fashion, to lower energy states, producing light and the electric current that make life possible."

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:26:04 am by Thoth »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2012, 11:38:32 pm »
I also wonder if a person eating a fully raw diet of foods that their genes like will have greater biophoton activity than someone who's eating a dead and processed diet. My guess is yes and that bioemission activity is directly correlated to the health of the individual. This also probably ties in with the longevity (as in youthfulness) that you've been discussing dorothy.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2012, 01:53:01 am »
I would imagine that yes, someone eating raw would have higher biophoton levels if I am understanding them correctly now that they have been explained somewhat.

When I was researching alternative cancer cures wast the first time I heard the word "biophoton" but I did not understand what the word meant and I'm still struggling even after the definition above. Johanna Budwig a a nobel-prize winning German scientist back the 50's who discovered omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, saturated and unsaturated fats and a whole slew of other things came up with one of the best cancer cures. She said that she used flax seeds as her source of oil because they had the highest "biophoton" level. She also said that part of the cure was getting out into the sun every day. We know now that we need the sun for vitamin d production - but I wonder at her reasonings and if they didn't have something to do with biophotons.

This does need further research for me to be able to wrap my brain around it. I'm wondering if some of the scientists here might lend a hand.

I personally think that this subject is ripe with possibility for increasing health and truly yes - for longevity and reversing of aging and possibly the stopping of aging. I think that I have used an intuitive understanding of this in countless ways in my life already, but now might be able to understand it better consciously and intellectually and therefore be able to use it with more precision.

I'm wondering what the next step is in opening up this exploration without having the scientific training behind me.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2012, 04:02:05 am »
Dorothy -  I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it too. I have a minor in physics, and I did premed through my chiropractic college. If anything my education seems to fill me with more questions than answers.
1st I don't get why the light isn't visible. They claim that the light is continuous so why isn't it additive. If it is then why don't we emit visible trails of light. The microscopic argument only works for me with 1 separated cells DNA. As soon as we have tissue sample or a plant/ animal shouldn't there be light shooting visibly out. Unless the combo of DNA emits at different frequencies and cancels itself. They do say that there are a variety of possibilities, but few things glow so, then do most things exactly cancel?

Dorothy what in particular don't you understand? If you give me one thing I will give my best effort at an explanation.

If I could answer my question above, would it even be significant? What I would like to do is experiment with where we are drawn, as a group or in teams if it works out. Why don't we do some research? I don't want to be overly technical at first, but if get onto something we could get more reproducible and otherwise scientific. I will do so thing on my own, but I would enjoy a group project.

If Thoth or anybody wants to pick an "activity" to learn/practice I'm in. Lets get our hands dirty and not just philosophize about if it could be useful.

Dorothy - talking to my food sounded so peaceful. It's not. I really feel like a jerk, but I have to eat, so my conversations are more like pleadings for forgiveness. I think about how it would feel if it were reversed. I try to talk them into it, and see what I feel. The best feeling I get is when I just admire them, The smell appearance, beauty of my food, that sees to go over good, so I'm working with that. Mostly, I just give up and eat. I ask that they communicate with me and help me with the relationship, so that it can be better for them. I hate that they suffer, for me to eat. Its bring up old feelings I had forgoten I ever had. I don't feel better/worse about any particular food. I ask teach me once it is part of me so that we can bring good to the world in our next meal. I'm a total flake and I enjoy it, but writting it out is particularly humbling. Still, overall I feel proud of myself for the attempt.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2012, 10:10:19 am »
Ok - what I'm going to say next might sound like a foreign language - but I'm going to say it anyway. Are you familiar with the devic planes Adora? Talking to the deva keys you into the balance and order of inter-related life in a way that can ease individual sense of guilt or fear. The devas understand that we are all part of a whole and live and feed off of one another in a way that takes you out of the individual suffering yet connects you deeply still.

I can explain more if it's not just too tootie fruitie to discuss here. But I do think that hunter gatherers must have tuned into these levels.

I'm going to have to read things over again in order to even figure out what my questions are - but I sure do appreciate your willingness to help me figure it out and even more so - your willingness to actually WORK it out with experiments! I would love to partake in an endeavor like that with you.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 08:46:19 pm »
"Mayburov is not alone in his thinking. Other researchers have found what they believe to be evidence of cells communicating by emitting streams of biophotons. Some have even have found what they believe are associations between the emittance of biophotons and increased cell division in plants growing in close proximity; so much so that they have measured increases of up to 30%. Others have found that biophotons emitted from older eggs in a clutch, appear to inhibit the growth of immature eggs; a form of survival of the fittest, or at least the more mature."

http://phys.org/news/2012-05-cells-biophotons.html

I think when we look at biophotons we might be looking at 'life' , the material that life is literally made out of. This light might be the crucial aspect of creating life that scientists are missing in their labs when they're trying to synthesize life from a bunch of amino acids. And think about it, the light, the biophotons, are what slowly disappear after this body has died. Maybe if it is the biophoton web that forms consciousness, then people can 'come back' to life so long as a certain amount of the biophotons that make up their human cells are shining. After a certain point, the light is too weak to be reignited and the body can no longer support 'life' or consciousness. These are just thoughts and speculation, just trying to look at the big picture.

Also I like what you girls are cooking!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:05:07 pm by Thoth »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2012, 09:13:31 pm »
More thought food...

http://wakeup-world.com/2012/01/24/confirmed-the-eye-emits-actual-light-biophotons/

For you Dorothy, "The eyes do not age like the rest of our organs, due to the exaggerated expression of the chromosome-healing enzyme telomerase. As cells divide, important code at the end of the chromosomes can be damaged when the telomeres are sliced apart during mitosis (cell division). Like the ends of shoe strings, these telomeres are tended to and healed by the enzyme telomerase. The better shape the telomeres and the enzyme telomerase are in, the healthier will be the daughter cells following cell division, and the more long-lived and youthful these organs will be.  Since the eyes have a unique level of chromosome-healing activity at their disposal, this explains so well how an aged individual’s eyes can relume brilliantly the youthful qualities of their soul."

Other excerpts

"Indeed, new research published in the Journal of Brain Research in Jan. 19 2011 show that the mammalian eye exhibits a “spontaneous and visible light-induced ultraweak photon emission.”

"These results suggest that the photochemical source of retinal discrete noise, as well as retinal phosphenes, may originate from natural bioluminescent photons within the eyes. During normal vision, the eyes are continuously exposed to ambient powerful photons that pass through various parts of the eyes, which can produce ultraweak delayed bioluminescent photons that arise from diverse parts of the eyes. Although the importance and possible role of ambient light-induced permanent delayed photons (within different parts of the eyes) during vision requires further investigation, our study may provide evidence of an origin of discrete dark noise and retinal phosphenes. "

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2012, 12:41:32 pm »
Just wanted to say that I'm reading and thinking. This all has to ruminate a bit. Thanks for the posts Thoth. This is an important subject to me and I appreciate your research.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 12:32:49 pm »
Ok - what I'm going to say next might sound like a foreign language - but I'm going to say it anyway. Are you familiar with the devic planes Adora? Talking to the deva keys you into the balance and order of inter-related life in a way that can ease individual sense of guilt or fear. The devas understand that we are all part of a whole and live and feed off of one another in a way that takes you out of the individual suffering yet connects you deeply still.

I can explain more if it's not just too tootie fruitie to discuss here. But I do think that hunter gatherers must have tuned into these levels.

I'm going to have to read things over again in order to even figure out what my questions are - but I sure do appreciate your willingness to help me figure it out and even more so - your willingness to actually WORK it out with experiments! I would love to partake in an endeavor like that with you.

Thanks for this Dorothy, Devic Planes are new to me!
_________________________--

Also, http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

Something interesting to chew on, as if there's not enough utterly fascinating ilk out there to think about...or experience!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk