Author Topic: Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock  (Read 22619 times)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 01:44:22 pm »
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton is excellent in this regard, showing how the surface of a cell is a complex processing system capable of sending and receiving signals in a wide variety of physical formats. Basically Bruce shows how the cell wall is a semi-conductor with gates and channels giving over 10,000 processing / signally  elements per cell. So the cell wall is the processor (and the DNA is the disk drive, with methalation and sulfation as the write back to the DNA):

"Lipton was able to conclude that “the membrane is a liquid crystal”.  Additionally, Lipton continues his defining by noting that only some things may pass through the membrane while others can not.  “The membrane is a semiconductor”.  Lastly, Lipton notes that a membrane has receptor or “gate” and channel molecules.  “The membrane contains gates and channels”.  Lipton’s final description of the membrane is “The membrane is a liquid crystal semiconductor with gates and channels.”  This redefined cell is important because of it’s similarity in definition to a computer chip. “A crystal semiconductor with gates and channels”.  In other words, cell membranes and computer chips are structurally and functionally equivalent.  This hypothesis was confirmed in 1997 by an Australian research consortium headed by B.A.Cornell when they successfully turned a biological cell membrane into a digital-readout computer chip."

CitrusHigh

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 08:50:57 pm »
Miker for the Win! Thanks buddy, that is on my book list!

I'm downloading it now, it's available on audiobook free as a torrent if anyone is interested...

http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2137808/34964624/

You might have to be a member to dl, I don't know, if so I might be able to dropbox it to someone when it downloads for me.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2012, 12:07:29 am »
Just got done listening to a 'Sounds True' presentation by bruce lipton, pretty fascinating stuff. Will definitely be spending more time on epigenetics!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2012, 11:44:15 am »
Got this in the news letter from Lipton, anyone in Cali might find it illuminating...!

For those of you unfamiliar, Lipton was supposedly seeing epigenetic effects in the lab before epigenetics existed as a concept. This info and idea ties in with the core of our way of life. That is, it's not that we just get sick, 'because', but instead it's a response to something we've put in to our bodies or the way we've felt or thought and other external stimuli. This will revolutionize science, because it will bring the proper perspective or lens to the mainstream, which is the reason currently that they get everything so backwards.

Please join me for this event in San Francisco either live or online:

I am a passionate advocate for a new way of living, one in which we...

* Recognize that by 7 years of age, children have absorbed most of the beliefs that will be with them for life.

* Understand that our genes don't determine our fates.

* Realize that what happens to us is shaped by what we think.

And THIS FRIDAY, I will appear live in San Francisco and online to tell us why intelligent optimism is the route prescribed by both science and spirituality for moving into the world we all know instinctively has been waiting just out of reach all our lives.

“I want people to understand that we are creating this world.” Change what we think, and everything from our careers to our cultures will shift–and the title of the OdeNow event, Spontaneous Evolution, speaks to the speed of the transformation that I believe is possible once we make that shift. Learn More: http://www.odenow.com/brucelipton/

In Light and Love,

Bruce

Join with us to move the world forward in the way we all know it needs to go. Attend Spontaneous Evolution with me–and bring a friend.

Date: June 15, 2012
Time: Live event: 6:00 – 8:30 pm PDT, start online: 7:00 pm PDT

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:49:29 am by Thoth »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2012, 09:51:12 pm »
http://www.demonoid.me/files/?category=17&subcategory=0&language=0&quality=0&seeded=0&external=2&query=lipton&uid=0&sort=

For anyone interested in epigenetics a la Bruce Lipton, here is the page on demonoid where you can find a few torrents. I've run in to problems downloading some of the torrents, saying 'invalid bencoding', but at least 2 of the links work. Also, Some of the other links are for non lipton works.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2012, 09:31:16 am »
Oh No! More to read and process!  :P ;D

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2012, 12:13:04 pm »
Well Dorothy, Bruce ends his book saying that OK so if every single cell is a very powerful biological entity, which even individually have high levels of information processing ability, what is controlling it all?
He decided it was the brain in control, and therefore the question is how to cultivate the function of the mind, which takes you on to meditation, energy exercises, RAVF, sleep, exercise and anything you can do to improve your brain function and vitality.
So you can skip all Bruce's stuff and go straight for continuing your personal cultivation : )

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2012, 12:25:56 pm »
Well Dorothy, Bruce ends his book saying that OK so if every single cell is a very powerful biological entity, which even individually have high levels of information processing ability, what is controlling it all?
He decided it was the brain in control, and therefore the question is how to cultivate the function of the mind, which takes you on to meditation, energy exercises, RAVF, sleep, exercise and anything you can do to improve your brain function and vitality.
So you can skip all Bruce's stuff and go straight for continuing your personal cultivation : )

Whew Miker (that is you right?) you just saved me a great deal of effort! Thanks! ;)

CitrusHigh

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2012, 08:02:31 pm »
Yeah that's miker, but this stuff is fascinating and knowing the why's and how's of it is pretty important.

Epigenetics is the scientific school of study I was waiting for to prove that we were not designed flawed, it's big time nurture that is the problem. It's kind of important that when people ask us about why we eat and live the way we do, that we have some kind of intelligible response. Epigenetics, along with all the studies on heat-created toxins,  is that response.
_ Of course everyone can do what they want, but when you start using big words like that (epigenetics, HCA, lipid peroxides), most people shut up and listen since they can't add much to the discussion.

Lol and damn, Dorothy, they're on audiobook, not much effort required, lol I'm totally jk!

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2012, 09:20:46 pm »
The Biology of Belief, by Bruce Lipton, is definitely worth a read in my opinion. The last chapter in the book is the most interesting (imo), but you probably have to read the whole book to properly understand the last chapter.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2012, 12:42:38 am »
LOL Thoth - you don't seem to understand - I still rent books on AUDIO TAPE - you know - with the ribbons - from the library to get audio books! I still haven't got one of those "new-fangled" gadget thingies to download books onto. I know, I know - I just HAVE to catch up!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2012, 04:39:35 am »
Hey, I feel you on that! But it does make it a lot easier in terms of 'set it and forget it'.

All you have to do is quickly search out a bunch of books, download their torrent files and then leave your computer on all the time, especially at night when more bandwidth is available. And they just kind of *poof* in to your database quietly over time, some faster, some slower.

But the library is great too! Just not the sheer selection available on the web.

And you don't actually have to read everything, a lot of books you can just go to amazon.com and see people argue the points back and forth to get the gist. Then you can zero in on concepts from there and get to the meat of it, whatever is actually true or discernible!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2012, 11:29:44 am »
Hey, I feel you on that! But it does make it a lot easier in terms of 'set it and forget it'.

All you have to do is quickly search out a bunch of books, download their torrent files and then leave your computer on all the time, especially at night when more bandwidth is available. And they just kind of *poof* in to your database quietly over time, some faster, some slower.

But the library is great too! Just not the sheer selection available on the web.

And you don't actually have to read everything, a lot of books you can just go to amazon.com and see people argue the points back and forth to get the gist. Then you can zero in on concepts from there and get to the meat of it, whatever is actually true or discernible!

Download a torrent file - I guess that's audio? But I don't listen to books sitting at my computer, I listen to books when doing other boring things - like cleaning up my mess in the kitchen, gardening, shopping, painting etc. etc. For that I need a doo dad to download onto. Ok - I know they have a name and it's easy and all that - but you would be surprised how much energy learning even one of these new things takes for me.

I'll ask my husband to help me, but it will be yet another project. Even the library now is putting all their new audio books into downloads. No more discs or tapes! I feel like a dinosaur. Grrrrrr. Be careful little humans.

I promise to move into the 21st century eventually. ;D

But that suggestion about Amazon.com was precious!

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2012, 03:14:38 am »
Its been awhile since I read the book but I remember really liking it. I trust Wilcock and trust that he has his facts straight, more often than not. Of course its going to be hard to believe some things even if the proof is right there, this kind of stuff wasn't Hardwired into our Brains during our schooling. It is actually discouraged. My friend has a good bit about what I'm talking about in his video here:

My Out-Of-Body Experiences

Anyway, its hard to acknowledge, for example, that there is anything significant to 2012 when we have been conditioned to think our ancestors were idiots. Yeah their stupid calendars and stories mean nothing.

Wow we're halfway through 2012 already. Thanks for dabbing me into a little Cosmic Conciousness Thoth, my mind has been a little closed recently, for some reason. Maybe its because I feel like shit all the time.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 07:04:04 am »
I hope you start to feel better soon DD with your new diet. It really can help.
2012 I scoff at not because I think our ancestors are idiots - but because I think we are idiots. ;) I mean it's a calendar! The Mayans were incredibly cyclical in their thinking, so why oh why do we assume that when they got to the end of their largest calendar which was as far as they happened to go because they probably didn't think they needed to think more ahead or plan more ahead, that they thought everything was going to end? I mean, we do the same thing at the end of our cycles. At the millenium many thought the world was coming to an end too. When we get to the end of our calendars each year, we don't assume that it's the end of it all. Collectively we just can't get our minds wrapped around as large cyclical patterns as the Mayans were able to. I look at it as 2012 is just the Mayan's December.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 07:28:13 am »
Thanks for the WellWishes. :)

It isnt just about the calendar... I dont have the book handy but Wilcock goes into alot of different details regarding 2012. And he doesn't believe the "doom'n'gloom" stories that are portrayed in the media, he believes 2012 may kick off something of a Golden Age for humankind.

One little aspect I'm remembering is Wilcock's condensation of evidence that there massive changes going on in our Solar System, Right Now, affecting Earth, all of the planets, and the Sun. These are Massive Changes but as McKenna says, we are Immune to Change so it feels like nothing is happening to us and we go on with our day.

Youtube is a good way to familiarize yourself with Wilcock's material, but be warned he might look like a quack to you because the way we're conditioned to look at things. I certainly remember getting QuackVibes from him, but I question and dismiss these judgements... as I said, we are simply taught to discredit such "OutThere" things, that doesn't mean that they're not true

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 08:04:23 am »
DD - I am totally de-conditioned due to my own personal experiences. Funny thing though is that all that does is make me more sensitive and upset to the "quack" contingent out there because this stuff is too near and dear to me. I don't like it being treated lightly, being all bunched together or presented in a way that is easily dismissed. I've scanned the book so I think I'll pass on the videos - too slow videos.

I did however get my MP3 player. Yahoo! So I can now download torrents and books galore and listen while I'm doing other things. I'll be catching up to you soon Thoth.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2012, 08:43:12 am »
Yeah I like to think of myself as deconditioned too... the OldProgramming is still hidden there though and it likes to surface and do WeirdThings to my perception... I'll be watching a dedicating investigator sharing groundbreaking information and all of a sudden I'm getting vibes like hes my stupid friend at school lying to me just because he can. Our Traumatizing Childhood Experiences affect us in very Weird UnExamined ways

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2012, 09:15:53 am »
Sure DD. They seem to be never-ending don't they? But they do get less and less over time with the work and they do make less and less impact over time too. Knowing where the reaction is coming from is more advanced than 99.9999999% of people out there! It's the first step. You've got it going in the right direction and that's the most important part.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2012, 01:46:18 am »
The more deconditioning/mind expanding/reconditioning I do, the more I realize how it is deeply part of me.  Eating raw and being healthier is huge for decontioning and despelling myth. Doing/witnessing is more profound than reading/listening. Other people watching me eat raw and seeing me be healthier/not die affects them more than reading it in the paper. 20yr/a I meet a girl who lived in a cabin without water or electric. Before meeting her I loved the mall and frivolous things. After becoming friends a visiting her I was changed forever. I value quiet, nature, simple, rustic, etc.
     Since going raw I have released tons of fear/judgement and embraced myself more, still I see how much further I am to go.
     I want to do some of these activities. I've gotten out of the reading (focusing on pressing matters), but I could do a little more, I want to experepment. If anybody reads from this or another mind expansive type activity to do as a group, or individual I would like to participate.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2012, 02:32:02 am »
Wow, I just wrote a long response to Adora's post on creating experiments and my left hand made it go away.

I guess a part of me isn't so into doing an experiment when my conscious self is or maybe I'd have to understand a group experiment before knowing if I'd be into it or not?

Did you have any ideas Adora on an activity?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2012, 03:36:37 am »
Well we can all meditate on a particular subject, idea, change etc. Or all meditate on love or gratitude, unity.

People can try to send animal visitors. Like I saw a rattlesnake on the road a couple nights ago, which I asked for with visualizations, specifically that snake. I feel like I've done that with friends too.

Any ideas?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2012, 11:26:52 pm »
Enjoy! And I recommend you give this 60 seconds before you form preconceptions based on what you're reading and seeing at this moment.

Spirit Science 15 - Power of the Heart

holla!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2012, 12:23:14 am »
We would all do well to watch this series morningly and nightly... enjoy your consciousness!

Unity Consciousness, Part 1 of 4

Offline Homestead101

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2013, 07:23:21 am »
I found this post while researching (google) Gariaev and his theories and felt you all might be interested in the attached published paper so I registered for an account just  to post to you.  It was found using Google.ru - It is easier to find foreign research when you use their form of Google you just have to translate searches and such.  I was lucky to find this paper in English.  By the way, although my direction is Raw Vegan, I'm glad you are all finding the pathway to fresh raw foods and the coherent light path.   For obvious reasons I probably won't be here often but you are more than welcome to message me privately if you are interested in research I have found.  Peace.

Scott

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk