Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3143 times)

Offline 24rulz

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: April 10, 2012, 10:15:10 am »
Hello everyone! I am new here. I am looking to going to a raw paleo  diet due to having Carcinoid cancer. The cancer is in my liver. I have tried Traditional Chinese Medicine to help me with this cancer but it is not helping. I juice regularly but I have never tried to do any raw foods. Could someone give me some help on how to start with something like this? Any help is appreciated!

Offline Lynnzard

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:04:05 pm »
Welcome to the community. I'm still new here, too, so I'm not going to presume to give you advice, but I'd point you to GoodSamaritan, and also a sticky thread started by PaleoPhil here. http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/general-discussion/raw-paleo-success-stories/ Not only will the success stories give you hope, I believe you'll find some good, practical advice in the links contained with them.

The longer I stick with this way of eating, the more I'm sold on the concept of food as medicine and the body's wisdom in healing itself. I believe you're doing something very powerful for yourself in taking this path. It's good to have you here!
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 04:31:38 pm »
Welcome to the forum! All newbies should read the threads in this section of the forum:-

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/

Once you've gotten used to fresh, raw meats, I strongly advise you to read the 1st post on this thread, and eat some "high-meat":-

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/display-your-culinary-creations/high-meat-recipe-preparation-for-more-advanced-rafers/
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline 24rulz

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 03:26:12 am »
Thanks for the well wishes and advice! I am really looking forward to trying this!!!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 04:18:24 am »
Yeah for you 24rulz, I would recommend, for what it's worth....

Juicing of lots of green veggies cucumber, parsely, cilantro, celery, dandelion, sweet peppers, cabbage, and just a tiny portion of carrot and beet (keep it 10-15% by volume of the whole juice)

Equally important would be to get grass fed/100% pastured organs including liver, heart, and anything else you can get ahold of.

Since you are dealing with cancer you have less room for error than someone with mild issues. After you heal from cancer you can stray a bit, but for right now, ideally, you should be 100% raw and consuming large amounts of raw organs.

Also HIGHLY recommend green pasture's fermented cod liver oil. From this company only, there is nothing comparable on the market at the price. This will give you bioavailable and intact vitamins A and most importantly D and K2. Also omega 3's. But the most important part is the vitamin D. Vitamin D restores cellular communication and will help the cancer to remember to self destruct....instead of grow uncontrollably.

Also no more sugar or grains, no alcohol, and as little toxins and stress as possible! Toxins include all man made chemicals, all industrial foods, and air pollution as well as many others.

Make a point of believing you can heal, and also visualize what it will feel like to be healthy. How you will act differently then, how you will think differently. Then do that right NOW!

You CAN heal, but you've got to believe you can, cut out all toxins, be happy, and start eating raw animal foods, raw green juices and some raw source of vitamin D, the one I gave you is about the best I can find for the value right now. Cheers and good luck, we're here for support!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk