Author Topic: Zeruff's introduction  (Read 6704 times)

Offline zeruff

• Forager
    • View Profile
Zeruff's introduction
« on: November 10, 2008, 06:23:47 am »
hey there RPD'ers,

Let me begin by saying first to whoever hosts the site and second to those that contribute. Your information is a huge help to newbies such as myself. Now, on to my intro.

A little bit about myself: I'm 22 years old. I live in Hawai`i. Started eating raw meat about two months ago. Reasons for starting are mainly to cure myself of acne and constipation.

Since I was about 13 I had acne. And while I'm not self-conscious about my looks it got me to think "something must be wrong with my health". So my reasoning is that if i can get rid of my acne, as well as the scars it's left behind, then I'll be in good health.

Also, I've been constipated for as long as I can remember. When I say constipation I mean I go number 2 every 2 or 3 days about. One time recently though, I didn't go for an entire week. So I use this as another gauge for my health.

Now, a little bit about my experiences on raw animal food:

The first week, I started eating raw organic ground beef from the store. I was also eating raw broccoli. Instantly, I felt a major improvement. In terms of my skin, by the end of week 1, I noticed that I no longer had dry caked on skin like before. I also noticed that my skin would have these black particles on it, especially in the morning, that could be flaked off. Perhaps it is my body getting rid of something through my skin. The problem was, I was still constipated, with bowel movements sometimes spaced out by 5 days.

The second week, I added raw organic eggs from the store. While I didn't notice a change in constipation, I did notice that eggs gave me an energy boost.

Third week, I started to by my ground beef grass-fed from a local farm. It tastes loads better. At this point i'm eating about 11 pounds of ground beef a week and six eggs daily along with some broccoli.

The fourth week was an interesting week because I started to form these bright red spot on my cheeks right next to my nose. I guess they're pimples, but they feel too itchy to be pimples. So, in response to this I added spirulina to my diet.

In the subsequent weeks, the spirulina didn't really cure me of anything, but did give me a pretty decent boost of energy. My red bumps would kind of come and go in terms of intensity and I still have them right now.

This past week, I think week eight, I decided to ditch the broccoli because whenever I ate the ground beef I felt like I was eating a rock. Stopped eating broccoli and felt better when eating the ground beef. I also, started to eat liver. Ate 3 pounds in place of the 3 pounds of ground beef i would have eaten. No improvement to my skin, in fact I think it may have gotten worse, but I did poop more frequently.

Anyway, that's about it. One last thing I should mention is that on the weekends, fridays typically, I may go out and drink. This may be hindering my ability to heal. Or the red spots may be from a detox of my gallivanting on the weekends. Also, liver seems to be the only organ I can find where I live. What are your feelings about eating too much liver? Is there an upper limit? Thanks for reading this if you made it this far.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 11:36:48 am by zeruff »

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Zeruff's introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 07:56:55 am »
Welcome!

did you say 11 lbs of ground beef??!!?!   :o :o :o

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 07:59:34 am »
Hi Zeruff,

There have been reports of vitamin A overdose when eating too much raw liver.  I only eat it at most once per week only.

I'd suggest to stop drinking alcohol so your liver is in top shape to digest raw fats you need.

A high raw fat diet will make you poop regularly.

The raw paleo diet variant you want to cure acne would be Wai Diet: raw organic fruits + raw ocean fish + raw fertilized egg yolks only.  Always eat a fat with your fruit.  Say extra virgin olive oil + fruit or egg yolks + fruit.

Download the free acne cure book using Wai Diet http://www.freeacnebook.com/FreeAcneBook.pdf

For constipation cures, get started with the detoxes... the usual colon cleanse, kidney cleanse, liver flushes: http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols

Whatever you do... never agree to accutane... it can injure you as most people have been injured... I used to have cystic acne myself... and was victimized by accutane. http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/10/17/my-21st-liver-flush-was-i-a-victim-of-accutane/

My cure protocol for eczema works for acne too http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/09/02/september-2008-eczema-and-psoriasis-cure-protocol/ (in the diet points you back to Raw Paleo Diet as well )

« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 08:08:31 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zeruff

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:25 am »
boxcarguy:

yea, 11 lbs of ground beef. I suppose that's excessive. I've been trying to get more fat in the diet, yet living in Hawaii makes it hard to find high quality fat for some reason. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places for the wrong things.

GoodSamaritan:

how much liver did these reports conclude is too much?

You mentioned high fat will make me go more regularly. What kind of fats do you eat in particular and how much?

I ran two courses of accutane back in early high school. The first seemed to cure my acne with minor side effects. However, the second course caused rectal bleeding and left this bump right above my ass crack that kind of feels like a huge pimple, which I have to this day, so I stopped it. What's weird about the bump is that, its size is commensurate on how I eat.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 10:11:52 am »
Wow...
I would love to be able to eat 11 lbs of beef a day...
but that would be so damn expensive!!
Plus I just don't think I could eat that much... that's an insane volume of food!
I usually eat 2, sometimes 3 lbs. of ground meat per day, plus fat and organs. I know for a fact I could happily eat a few more lbs. of meat if I could afford it, but probably not 11!

How expensive is it for you to eat that much ground beef?
Is it grass-fed? How lean is it?

Offline JustAnotherExplorer

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 10:56:04 am »
11 lbs of ground beef is between 6688 (95% lean) and 14432 (75% lean) calories.  I would be very shocked if you are using anywhere near that many calories.  Keep in mind that as you eat larger quantities of ground beef you are increasing the protein just as much as the fat, keeping the same ratio.  Much of it is probably not being digested; some of it may be being converted to stored fat in your body.

http://www.puuohoku.com/farm.html is a Hawaiian farm that claims to raise 100% grass fed beef.  You might want to contact them and see about purchasing suet or marrow bones, organs as well.  Barring that Slankers from Texas seems to have fairly reasonable rates for shipping out to the islands. 
http://www.slankersgrassfedmeats.com/beef_cuts_and_prices.htm
They sell suet for $1.68/lb and ship it to you for between $2.28 and $0.82 per pound, depending on how much you order.  You could get 65 lbs of suet delivered to you for about $165 (~1520 calories/dollar).  Mix the suet in with the ground beef or eat it on its own and you can bump your fat up that way.

Others have had mixed experiences, some positive, some negative and some neutral, with plant fats.  I imagine that you shouldn't have too much trouble getting ahold of avocados, coconuts or coconut oil.  These will all up your fat intake.  How they affect your body, your mileage will vary.  Egg yolks and Extra Virigin Olive Oil are also used by some with the same mix of results.

Offline zeruff

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 11:35:27 am »
boxcarguy:

ok, i realized i made a mistake. I eat 11 lbs a week not daily. Yea, that is an insane about of volume. I'd say daily, i probably eat somewhere around 1 1/2 to 2 pounds daily.

JAE:

Thanks for the resources. Unfortunately, Puuohoku is not on the same island I am on, but I'll check them out as well as slankers. Avocados and coconuts are pretty easy to come by around here, yet i haven't heard of a reliable source of organic coconut oil.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 06:52:40 pm »
I(along with several others) find that too much raw liver leads to the body just not absorbing it, so that it goes out the other end - so, cutting down on it is fine. You'd have to eat polar bear liver or seal liver to get any actual health-problems from overeating liver.

I have bowel movements once every 2 days, sometimes every day or every 3 days. It's quite normal, on a low-carb RPD diet, to have fewer bowel-movements. I sued to have much bigger stools on cooked-diets(and  more frequent bowel movements on raw vegan/fruitarian diets) and I'm sure that the bigger stools were due to the fact that my body wasn't properly absorbing the low-quality nutrients from the cooked-food.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 04:51:01 am »
How about raw seafood? Hawaii seems like it should have a good fishing industry. Also aren't there wild boar (introduced by Europeans) there?

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 02:52:06 pm »
And while I'm not self-conscious about my looks it got me to think "something must be wrong with my health". So my reasoning is that if i can get rid of my acne, as well as the scars it's left behind, then I'll be in good health.

Let me just say, most people just don't "get it".  That's great that you do.  People just don't 'connect the dots" with their health.  Welcome.
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk