Author Topic: Are ceramic tooth fillings the best option I have?  (Read 4477 times)

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Are ceramic tooth fillings the best option I have?
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:41:34 pm »
I have metal fillings that I want removed and replaced. I actually would love to grow back the parts of my teeth that are missing, but  Idon't think it's worth the risk of my teeth breaking, and I have a lot of fillings unfortunately. Is ceramic fillings the best option I have or is there a "healthier" alternative?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Are ceramic tooth fillings the best option I have?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 10:55:26 pm »
I have two ceramic crowns. They were the best choices AFAIAC because the other choices were metals that I did not wish to have in my mouth.

Ceramic does not react that I am aware of.

However to answer what you really want to know, since I have started eating raw foods my teeth have stopped disintegrating. No more dental pain. I have mostly stopped eating fruit as it is a cause of dental issues.

I don't bother to brush my teeth except for appearance purposes and then not with toothpaste which AFAIAC just cleans off the protection that fat provides my teeth.

Also I had a friend treat me with a Rife machine (for a few things) and I now don't get cankers when I eat yogurt. I kind of understand why and the jury is out if that is good. I think it is.

The cankers are associated with the dental issues.

Sure wish I had known all this when I was having dental issues. I've had so many root canals I've lost track.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 12:31:57 am »
There is such a thing as compatibility testing.  I think it has to do with kinesiology or some way that tests the material and your body for compatibility. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 01:45:02 am »
Supposedly there is a temporary filling. My teeth are also much stronger on RAF, but they loose the protection if I cheat, so you would have to be ready to comit to RAF for a year or two without cheating. My teeth became noticably stronger with fresh comfry stems (the slimy parts) and oregano oil.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 12:33:31 pm »
Supposedly there is a temporary filling. My teeth are also much stronger on RAF, but they loose the protection if I cheat, so you would have to be ready to comit to RAF for a year or two without cheating. My teeth became noticably stronger with fresh comfry stems (the slimy parts) and oregano oil.

So interested how you use comfrey.

And how you use oregano oil.

I've been trying to heal my big craters where the fillings had popped out.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 01:03:20 am »
Dorothy sugests milk thistle (to ease liver troubles with comfrey), which makes nice tea, if you drink tea. It would be nice as raw sun tea with lemon and honey, I bet. Much stronger teeth in a day or 2, over weeks it may heal cavities. I have a large horizontal crack, in my molar that feels thinner. I can chew carrots comfortably on the cracked tooth, now where I couldn't before, but it's been a month or so now and it's still cracked. So, crater healing will be slow. If you have lots of fillings, maybe you could address the small ones first, or one at a time, so you can chew properly on the stronger teeth for nutrient assimilation.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk