Author Topic: Aajonus e-mail  (Read 3402 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus e-mail
« on: June 13, 2012, 12:28:15 pm »
Hi, healthy-food and food-freedom lovers,

So much silly drama from food-fraudster James Stewart and his minion Ebrahim Rafat who sent to the old Rawesome-members' list a message entitled "wow...this is who really destroyed Rawesome" food club with a recorded conversation that I had with a friend who asked what it would take for me to settle my civil lawsuits against James Stewart and his fellow food-fraudster Sharon Palmer. No one but they caused the closing of Rawesome.

This drama has been perpetrated to blame me for Rawesome closing and to discredit me, with the belief that I produced evidence against Stewart and Palmer (www.UnhealthyFamilyFarm.com) for their 2 years of selling/distributing commercial food to members as clean and better-than organic. However, I am not a witness on the cases. The worst ill-advised minion of Stewart and Palmer, Mike Adams (self-named "Health Ranger"), is at the thrust of character-bashing.

If you would like to make a judgement, I hope that you will with all of the unbiased and nonprejudicial facts, not the emotionally-charged smoke screen Mike Adams, Stewart, Palmer and minions are desperately trying to create.

Another minion of Stewart's, his girlfriend Cathy Jones (aka C.J.), criminally recorded that conversation while she was a guest in my home one evening. http://goodguyswin.blog.com/ Again, they have their interpretation of the facts wrong, misleading and twisted to character-bash instead of truth-seek and understand so that Stewart and Palmer have me as a scape goat. The other voice on the recording is not an attorney as wrongfully stated in their writing but a friend.

In that brief conversation, I stated what I would settle for in my civil suits against the food-fraudsters. The assets on James Stewart's property and $500,000 from Sharon Palmer are paltry sums as recompense for their grievous criminal food-fraud buying and selling commercial food to Rawesome members and farmers' market shoppers as better-than organic raised on the farm food for about 2 years. See the evidence at www.UnhealthyFamilyFarm.com.  It does not take laboratory tests to know that commercial food is loaded with industrial chemicals, it is known and understood. My health and that of all members were harmed by the poisonous commercial food.

Another issue was raised by the minion Mike Adams about the funds raised by me after the first raid of Rawesome in June 2010 for legal expenses. After the raid that summer, James Stewart and the other 2 owners of the property on which our food club Rawesome operated, were being charged with Building and Safety Code violations, not milk or food issues. The property was not the food club no more than the land on which a mall sits is same as the individuals shops. The shops are the shops and the land on which they sit is separate, from a legal perspective.

Although I was not required to help with the property, I advised James Stewart, who also managed our food club, to get a former Los Angeles County Building and Safety Inspector to inspect the property to ensure that there was no fire or other hazard on the property that could affect anyone outside of the club, that is the public. That documentation would give us legal ground to contest any building and safety jurisdiction of our private club. I tried to help him. He failed to do it and then wanted Right To Choose Healthy Food members ("RTCHF") to pay for his building and safety legal problems on the property.

The funds that I collected for RTCHF was collected to sue any government agent/agency for food infringement. That was stated on my appeal for funds. I did not state anywhere that those funds would be used to defend James Stewart and his partners for their separate property problems which James refused to rectify. I had to relinquish my fervor to help him with his building and safety issues when he refused to resolve them and hired an inept lawyer that had absolutely no expertise with food or property to handle the case.

I realized later that James Stewart's' many deceits, especially his illegal taping into the cities' sewer system without permit and illegal dumping into it for at least 3 years (dire felonies) was the reason he refused to resolve the building and safety issues. The inept attorney wrote some ridiculous letters, charged a fortune, was not on legal point for the case and wanted RTCHF to pay for it. It has always been agreed and understood between Stewart and I that I would take charge of how any legal battle was waged. He took it from me and any legal stance that RTCHF could take against the government.

It was a plot to avoid inspection so he would not get caught for his sewer-tapping crime for which he could be charged for everyday that he tapped it. All of his actions show how criminally minded Stewart is and explains why he got into business with the twice convicted elderly-fraud criminal Palmer (who is facing elderly-fraud charges again, now), and his criminally minded supporters, including his girlfriend C.J. who recording my phone conversation while she was a guest in my home one evening after the rally I organized for raw milk at the Board of Supervisors. She gave it someone to publish with the intent to misrepresent me.

What is your opinion? Should RTCHF spend its money to sue government for food-infringements or for James Stewart's' building and safety crimes and violations?

Also, consider another sad and immoral act, James Stewart did not pay Right To Choose Healthy Food, Trust/Rawesome membership-fees to RTCHF for all of the 5 years he managed Rawesome under the protection of RTCHF. That was at least $25,000 yearly. That equals $125,000. Yet RTCHF/Aajonus defended him and won for him throughout those years when government agents cited him for food violations.

On October 22, 2010, James banned me and RTCHF from Rawesome when I revealed his food fraud to members. Because of that, I was unable to defend Rawesome member's and our food club in the 2011 raid.

By now, I assume that you are as tired of this nonsense as I am. However, who do you think is responsible for Rawesome closing?

Do you think that James Stewart should pay RTCHF the $125,000 he owes RTCHF?

Sharon Palmer also collected RTCHF membership fees and did not pay them to RTCHF for one year. Do you think she should pay RTCHF the $12,000 she owes.

I hope that this resolves these issues.
healthfully and appreciatively,
aajonus
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus e-mail
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:11:03 am »
I can't get myself to believe anything this man says anymore...

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 08:36:33 pm »
Why? Here are the facts, Aajonus has written two very intelligent books, even if you don't agree with his recommendations for eating they are excellent overviews of an awakened lifestyle. They talk about the proper role of microbes, what makes food truly nourishing (grass fed, organic, etc) Alternatives to chemical hygeine products. The history of how we got to where we are today. The important bits of Price's work. Some good recipes.  Basically, all the essential information for a zombie to convert in to a conscious, healthy person, all wrapped up in to one work.

He then promotes this stuff with people, trying to heal them with pretty much food alone, in other words, he has no snake-oil to sell you for hundreds of dollars, and really you don't need a consult or to ever give him a penny, his books can be found in local libraries.

Then he goes on to fight for food freedom, by suing government agencies, participating in rallies, developing private food contracts, and raising awareness.

And the only thing you MAYBE have against him is falsifying a diploma, but that may not even be true.

And this one questionable thing he MAY have done, wasn't even malicious. You have the choice whether or not to take his advice/counsel.

I think you're allowing yourself to be led by Adams' propaganda. See through it to the core and the truth, Aaj has been a consistent source of light and rationality in a really fucked up system, it's beyond ungrateful to treat him the way we are right now. The guy deserves homage, not persecution. But that is not surprising, we tend to persecute our visionaries.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:50:46 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 09:05:09 pm »
Why? Here are the facts, Aajonus has written two very intelligent books, even if you don't agree with his recommendations for eating they are excellent overviews of an awakened lifestyle. They talk about the proper role of microbes, what makes food truly nourishing (grass fed, organic, etc) Alternatives to chemical hygeine products. The history of how we got to where we are today. The important bits of Price's work. Some good recipes.  Basically, all the essential information for a zombie to convert in to a conscious, healthy person, all wrapped up in to one work.

He then promotes this stuff with people, trying to heal them with pretty much food alone, in other words, he has no snakoil to sell you for hundreds of dollars, and really you don't need a consult or to ever give him a penny, his books can be found in local libraries.

Then he goes on to fight for food freedom, by suing government agencies, participating in rallies, developing private food contracts, and raising awareness.

And the only thing you MAYBE have against him is falsifying a diploma, but that may not even be true.

And this one questionable thing he MAY have done, wasn't even malicious. You have the choice whether or not to take his advice/counsel.

I think you're allowing yourself to be led by Adams' propaganda. See through it to the core and the truth, Aaj has been a consistent source of light and rationality in a really fucked up system, it's beyond ungrateful to treat him the way we are right now. The guy deserves hommage, not persecution. But that is not surprising, we tend to persecute our visionaries.

^^^
What he said!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk