Author Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide therapy  (Read 23365 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Hydrogen Peroxide therapy
« on: June 17, 2012, 05:49:22 am »
Amybody try it?
What did you find?
Was it useful?
What is bad/good about it?
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide therapy
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 05:53:42 am »
I use 50 / 50 common drug store hydrogen peroxide and water in ears to clean out hardened ear wax after it has been softened with olive oil.

Also use that mixture in ears for people with soar throat or colds.

Can also be used as mouth wash.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 07:33:06 am »
I only get food grade hydrogen peroxide because the store bought stuff has some  nasty chemicals added. I dilute it properly and mix it with vinegar to make a great thing to dehydrate the ears of my dogs and my husband no longer gets ear infections. I use it in the bath (after getting out the chlorine). I sanitize things with it. I've used it in bird's water - but find colloidal silver to be better. I go back and forth between the two for all things bad bacterial. It has also been used as a cancer cure so I used to soak my mother's feet in it. If using as a cancer cure it can be taken internally but not while having dairy products.

It's one of the most useful things out there. Just don't put it on large open wounds. Small cuts it's wonderful for. It a premier sanitizing agent that is non-toxic - even good.

People even use it for pools and whirlpools instead of chlorine.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 12:19:42 pm »
It's good for detoxing heavy metals.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 10:10:09 pm »
Here is the therapy description. I read about it in a book called "The One Minute Cure".

I stumbled on it, out of curiosity and my wife is trying it. Her annual 'Allergy fest' was well under way and it instantly stopped. A whole host of other issues seem to be falling away like leaves in the autumn.

Weirdly she seems to find she is more alert, sees better, and it seems to be reducing some age related issues which I cannot describe here, as it would be dangerous for my health.  ;D ;D ;D wink wink.

Everyone seems to have different reactions and you have to just grin and bear when you have a 'healing crisis'.

I will be trying it next week, as I cannot start yet.

BTW I am talking about taking it internally as per the instructions in the post. The instructions are exact and you should read them  a few times to get it right although it is not 'rocket science'.

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 10:29:50 pm »
I'm going to read the link you posted Al - but I just wanted to add here before anyone else tries taking h202 internally:
I remember form my alternative cancer therapy research years that it is dangerous to take it internally along with the Budwig cure. Before taking milk products and h202 make sure to research this completely! There is some kind of chemical reaction that could be very dangerous.

Since I'm no longer on dairy Al and the incline bed therapy has been such a hit with me I might try this now to experiment with it. I've always been curious about it since The Birdman of Alcatraz cured all his birds with it! Since the Budwig diet was one of the first therapies we used around here and dairy was so much a part of our diet for the last years the bottle of food grade h202 got pushed to the back of the pile.

I used to soak my Mom's feet in it though and I know a man that cured his wife's brain cancer using h202 in baths.

Interesting to say the least. I've never thought about taking it as a healthy person before and what it might do. Thanks for bringing it up.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 03:54:31 am »
I'm interested in trying this. I've read that you could react pretty negatively because the peroxide kills pathogenic bacteria and makes them release their toxins, thus making you feel like shit. Uhh... whatever it takes to eventually feel good again.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 07:40:53 pm »
Dorothy,
A friend uses HP in his homing pigeons water.

My wife had a reaction to the HP for a number of days but it went away.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 10:31:00 pm »
Are you doing any h202 Al with your wife? How has it affected you?

I haven't started yet. I had a tooth problem though so put some in the water in my water pik. Took care of it almost instantly.

I've been putting colloidal silver in my chickens' water but next time I might try a little h202 instead for awhile - switching them back and forth.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 02:05:55 am »
Long story but I will start in about a month maybe a month and a half. For her it is allergy season and it is very effective for that.

A
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 02:34:15 am »
Is it really effective with allergies? Wow, that's great to know. Brian's allergies are fabulously better since he started to take Vitamin D as per Cherimoya's suggestion. Austin is considered the allergy capital of the country (or so others here call it so) - which made us feel really dumb in not researching that before moving here. At one point we thought we would have to move because he was so miserable. But now he's so much better that we can stay - and if we could wipe out allergies altogether he would be better off than he has been since he was 4 years old!

That's it - I'm trying it to see what it does to me. Maybe we should start it at the same time you and I Al. That would be kinda of fun in a way no?

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 11:11:31 am »
I just read that link that was posted... it definitely sounds like good stuff. I often feel DeOxygenated... my head particularly feels that way right now. It feels like theres a Cloud-of-Cancer in there.

I am going to my local HealthFood Store tomorrow and checking out their hydrogen peroxide. Assuming its reasonably priced, I will probably buy a bottle and get started immediately. I'm always making all kinds of changes in my regimen, but this sounds nice'n'simple and effective, and hopefully I'll be able to tell how it is affecting me.

Here I will also contribute a quote from Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, regarding Hydrogen Peroxide. I have been somewhat following her nutritional protocol (The GAPS Diet) and think she gives good advice.

"Question: Some people advise the use of hydrogen peroxide to get rid of the bad gut flora. Would that be a good idea? Could it help GAPS patients?
Natasha: The short answer is yes. However, due to taste and immediate die-off it is far from easy to take hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and in my experience vast majority of people, having tried it, simply cannot do it. You need 35% food grade H2O2, which you can get in some health food stores. It is recommended that you start from a few drops per glass of water on an empty stomach once or twice daily, and gradually increase the concentration by adding one more drop at a time. Once consumed H2O2 breaks into water and free oxygen, which is considered to be the most deadly agent on this planet for any microbe. People with GERD, reflux and other stomach problems may find it helpful to take H2O2 on an empty stomach, because their problems are largely due to yeast overgrowth in the
stomach. After initial die-off, as the stomach becomes more sterile, the symptoms may clear. It is essential to use only food grade H2O2, as other preparations may have chemicals added to stabilise it. I don’t routinely recommend hydrogen peroxide, as it is quite harsh and can cause a very serious die-off reaction."

As me and my brother have been known to say... bring on the die-off. And then it actually happens and its like OH MY GOD THIS SUCKS FUCK YOU GOOOOD

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 11:32:03 am »
DD - please by God go slow! Herxheimer reactions can be deadly or make you so sick that it negates the benefits.

I'm interested in possibly doing h202 with dmso so it by-passes my digestive system and then you taste nothing. I haven't researched it enough yet though.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 11:54:32 am »
I am going to go at the rate suggested in the link. And I will try to make this as "structured" as possible, perhaps document my progress somehow, so I have context of whats going on. It can be easy to become flustered and lose sight of your goals... I've learned this from trying to Fast...

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 12:13:30 pm »
Yeah - fasting will teach one faster than anything!

I would go slower than the link. If I were to do it I would start with only one drop and keep that up for awhile.

Do you really feel like you have a cloud of cancer in your head or is that just a metaphor? That's a pretty big thing to think. I guess if you are having those kinds of feelings you might have more need to get things handled faster. For me, usually the slower I do things the better. Baby steps seem to get me where I want to go faster because if I freak out my body I just end up back at square one or even before square one unable to get back up on the board again. It's one of the hardest lessons I've had to learn and I still have to. I naturally want to jump in for the drama and big changes - it's part of me that I have been working with constantly for so long it feels like lifetimes. It takes much more will and strength for me not to just jump into things with both feet and to do things carefully and slowly instead.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 07:47:29 am »
Cloud of Cancer is a way I can explain it, though I really couldn't tell you what Cancer in the head feels like and if its what I have going on. Right now it feels gentler... there is a presence in my head but it is not irritating. It flares up more intensely in different circumstances. It is provoked by certain foods and negative emotions, and certainly other things.

I got a bottle of 8% Hydrogen Peroxide, however it is Food Grade. I'm drinking a glass with 12 drops in it, which equates rather closely to the recommendation in the guide, given that in the guide they are telling you to use 35%.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 08:44:32 am »
I had the kind of brain today necessary to sit down and read the link Al posted. I am going to start tomorrow morning - but I will start with only 1 drop of 3% 1x a dat. I have lots of time to go nice and slow. I'd like to avoid any noticeable detox entirely.

I'm also going to start giving my plants hydrogen peroxide like suggested in the article. One of the great things about growing your own food is that you get to do it right - even if it does take a lot of effort. Great mineral rich soil with oxygen-rich water. I do need to start capturing rain water though. It's not great having to use water from the city without purification.

One step at a time!

When did you start DD and how did it taste and make you feel? Notice anything?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:16:09 am »
dopedivine do you feel deoxygenated in  your blood as well? or just your head? do you ever do breathing exercises?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 09:57:31 am »
You don't have to rely on feelings. One thing Dorothy tipped me off about some time ago was that you can check your blood oxygenation level pretty easily with a device that's not too terribly expensive--a pulse oximeter http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pulse+oximeter. They are used in hospitals, and with one I found that my blood oxygen levels are excellent--usually 98%, sometimes 99%. Thanks raw Paleo diet, and thanks Dorothy! My guess is that most folks on raw Paleo diets probably have excellent blood oxygen levels, but if you want to check, you can do it with a pulse oximeter.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 10:00:24 am »
You don't have to rely on feelings. One thing Dorothy tipped me off about some time ago was that you can check your blood oxygenation level pretty easily with a device that's not too terribly expensive--a pulse oximeter http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pulse+oximeter. They are used in hospitals, and with one I found that my blood oxygen levels are excellent--usually 98%, sometimes 99%. Thanks raw Paleo diet, and thanks Dorothy!

Does it determine the levels without drawing blood.

What could you tell from this. In other words if your blood oxygenation is lower what is the problem?
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 10:01:45 am »
You don't have to rely on feelings. One thing Dorothy tipped me off about some time ago was that you can check your blood oxygenation level pretty easily with a device that's not too terribly expensive--a pulse oximeter http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pulse+oximeter. They are used in hospitals, and with one I found that my blood oxygen levels are excellent--usually 98%, sometimes 99%. Thanks raw Paleo diet, and thanks Dorothy!

We have one Phil! It's what we use to watch Brian's heart skip beats with the little bar that expands with each beat. They are fun and useful little devices. My Oxygen levels are almost always 99% and Brian's are 98 - 99% - the funny thing was when his heart was missing beats at one point it got to 100%! I didn't know whether to be jealous or not. :) Even with these levels I still wonder if the h202 wouldn't be helpful. The meter doesn't have much further to go - lol - but maybe my feelings will still be better? We'll see.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 10:02:57 am »

What could you tell from this. In other words if your blood oxygenation is lower what is the problem?

No blood involved. They just go on your finger.  I haven't a clue how they work - a miracle of modern science is as far as I've been able to figure. ;)

They use them in hospitals to determine if someone needs to be hooked up to one of those  little oxygen tubes that put oxygen near your nose to breath in. If your number is too low you aren't getting enough oxygen in your blood and action has to be taken. I got it for my Mom when concerned whether her oxygen levels were high enough. Hers were lower than ours of course - but not by that much.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 10:03:42 am »
Yes, you just put your finger in it for a bit and wait for the readout.

It tells you what your blood oxygen level is, not what the problem is. If it's low, you would have to figure that out. The good thing about the meter is, if your level is low, you can test various things and see what results they produce. I'll bet you score well on it, though, if you try it. My parents just eat a semi-Paleo cooked diet and they score 98% on it, so you don't even have to be particularly strict to score well.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 10:08:09 am »
You don't have to be strict at all cuz most basically healthy (not sick) people will be at least 98% I've discovered - by playing around with it a lot. It's battery operated so I would put it on everyone's finger at the hospitals for fun.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 10:08:49 am »
We have one Phil!
Yes, I know, you're the one who motivated me to buy one! LOL

It's what we use to watch Brian's heart skip beats with the little bar that expands with each beat. They are fun and useful little devices. My Oxygen levels are almost always 99%
Cool, you're doing slightly better than me. What's your secret?

and Brian's are 98 - 99% - the funny thing was when his heart was missing beats at one point it got to 100%! I didn't know whether to be jealous or not. :) Even with these levels I still wonder if the h202 wouldn't be helpful.
I suspect that he's healthier than the average person. The connective tissue damage that causes MVP doesn't heal overnight. If I were him, I'd eat raw Paleo, or mostly raw Paleo, find which foods I fare best on, and focus on enjoying life rather than be overly concerned about 98 vs 99-100% readings on the pulse oximeter. On the other hand, if you find which foods get you or Brian to the 99-100% level, that could be interesting. Then I could test it myself, though I'd have to dig the device out again. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk