Author Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide therapy  (Read 23371 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide therapy
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 10:10:22 am »
most basically healthy (not sick) people will be at least 98% I've discovered -
Yup, that's what I've found too. Most of the people who score significantly lower seem to be smokers and people with lung damage and/or cancer, from what I've seen, though there's not a lot of info available on it.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 12:08:17 pm »
Cool, you're doing slightly better than me. What's your secret?

I think it was the martial arts and rolfing. When I was young I was told that to breath correctly I had to breath from my abdomen by my martial arts teacher and practiced it until I thought I could do it superbly but later a rolfer told me that I didn't breath much into my upper body - just my abdomen! Eeks - you mean THAT was wrong? These two things stuck with me and I practiced for years breathing in different ways throughout the day. I have thought about breath a lot and I think that's why I gave such import to how Brian breathes. 

I suspect that he's healthier than the average person. The connective tissue damage that causes MVP doesn't heal overnight. If I were him, I'd eat raw Paleo, or mostly raw Paleo, find which foods I fare best on, and focus on enjoying life rather than be overly concerned about 98 vs 99-100% readings on the pulse oximeter. On the other hand, if you find which foods get you or Brian to the 99-100% level, that could be interesting. Then I could test it myself, though I'd have to dig the device out again. LOL

In a lot of ways Brian has always seemed healthier than most people, but lately he has started almost to look and act more his age - which totally freaks me out. Being in the 60's perhaps it's more scary when things go wrong? I'm not concerned at all about the readings because I'm not sure once you get to a basic amount of oxidation it's very sensitive or useful. I really don't know that even if I had 100% readings that it wouldn't mean that h202 or pranayama wouldn't still be beneficial. That device is based upon finding serious problems - it's not based upon people that are looking to live at the levels we are Phil. If the h202 gets me to 100% consistently that would at least be interesting. I wonder if Brian's connective tissue issues have an oxygen or toxin component to them. He was born prematurely and had asthma as a child and most of his life really until we figured that one out. I've read many times that the oxygenation of the air has been on a steady decrease for a long time. I also live in a city which probably has less oxygen and I do dramatically less exercise and therefore deep breathing than I would if leading a truly natural life. I think I just want us to be on the same playing field as our (superior in so many ways) ancestors were. I'm wondering if h202 could be a tool for that.

These little tools to help imitate a more natural lifestyle on a more natural planet obviously are inferior to the real thing, but I'll take what I can get and definitely will take anything I can get to help Brian. ;)

I like being able to try things on me first. I'm so naturally curious that I really can't help myself anyway :) and then can report what happens to an already healthy person.  Inquiring minds want to know!

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2012, 12:44:22 pm »
I started when I made my first post, and just drunk my second glass of HydroPeroxide water not too long ago.

It doesnt seem to impart any taste that I can detect to the water... the undiluted has a smell but its not as strong as I remember, from when I was exposed to pharma grade hydrogen peroxide back in the day. 12:34

It is quite difficult to determine if I am feeling anything... I have been feeling different on a consistent basis, theres so many factors. Me and my brother had some boiled OxTail a few hours ago (WowDelicious), and soon after had a VeggieJuice. Somewhere in there my HeadFeeling flared up, and now at this point they are taming down, and I feel rather calm. Actually, strangely enough, I was feeling angry and irritable, and I Kicked a Kitten and that was where my headfeelings seemed to go away. Yay for KittenKickin'

However I feel like maybe its possible I am feeling something good from the HydroPeroxide, and I trust, after reading about its benefits, that its helpful for my situation

jessica, I'm not sure what "breathing exercises" are specifically... I do alternate nostril breathing sometimes. Breathing tends to be uncomfortable for me... oftentimes my will to suffer outweighs my will to breathe correctly. I could be doing more things like Yoga, I tend to be turned off by the "structuredness" of it though. Times are particularly challenging right now, Trampolining being one of my best options for getting the breathing/circulation going, I can't do that now because its too damn hot. I am camping out in the basement right now where its cooler... hmm its Midnight now, 83 degrees... maybe I can come out of hiding.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 02:34:33 pm »
I wonder about H2O2 therapy. I know that mental illness and bad gut are related each other. If this therapy can kill my brother's bad gut flora and rotten meat , acodophilous and other gooddy can fix his gut, we might see a result right there. It's hard to do this on a mental patient. But I can see that clearly if we (all of our RPD forum members) could open up a clinic to treat all uncurable illness, that would be a big hit. I can provide a place in New York . This clinic would be only for the family members of this forum who believes on Raw Paleo Diet.
bugs or country chickens

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 04:20:30 pm »
I am on my 4th day right now... 3 courses of 24 drops. (of 8% FoodGrade mind you.)

I will say that it is difficult to determine, with all of my constant Lifestyle Changes, what has been causing me to feel better over the past few days.

However, there is something in me that feels the Hydrogen Peroxide is actually helping. Thats really all I can offer but the feeling is real. Maybe as I go deeper things will become clearer.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »
Raw - you are amazing.

Here's the reason why I'm going to start h202. I've been thinking a lot on this:

1. Rainfall usually has h202 in it.
2. We no longer drink water with h202 in it or have it touch our bodies like our raw paleo ancestors did.
3. The plants we eat are no longer touched by rain with h202 or watered with it into the soil.
4. The animals we eat are not fed it.
5. The air of the earth has been having it's oxygen levels depleted through pollution.
6. Even if you get rainwater to drink the pollution in the air is depleting the h202.
7. I live in a city which is more polluted and has even less oxygen in the air.

Even to just get on an even playing ground to hunter gatherers h202 might be a help.

The problems I am having with starting h202:
1. Atm, I can only get distilled water from nasty plastic bottles which I think might be worse for me than having low oxygen.
2. A distiller can still leave some nasty things in water. For instance if there is gasoline in the water (which is in a lot of city water supplies) the gasoline will collect and go back into the water.

I have to wait until my reverse osmosis system is up and running again. I am thinking of getting a distiller to distill my reverse osmosis water to have a good source for h202 water and colloidal silver. I don't feel comfortable trying this quite yet without a proper source of water.... but as soon as I do, I will, as it seems to make total sense to me from a raw paleo perspective. 

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 08:53:07 pm »
I am on my 4th day right now... 3 courses of 24 drops. (of 8% FoodGrade mind you.)

I will say that it is difficult to determine, with all of my constant Lifestyle Changes, what has been causing me to feel better over the past few days.

However, there is something in me that feels the Hydrogen Peroxide is actually helping. Thats really all I can offer but the feeling is real. Maybe as I go deeper things will become clearer.
That is not following any protocol I have read.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 08:58:04 pm »
My W has gone up to 25 drops and is now down to 20.

She reports feeling mentally sharper, physically stronger (muscles, back), arthritic swelling has gone down, acne disapeared and little difficult to quantify things which are positive.

I see she looks younger and some other things which I will refrain from describing.  ;)

Her allergies have stopped.

She is also having 1/4 tsp of aluminum free baking soda with each glass.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:11:07 pm by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 11:10:54 pm »
Why the baking soda?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2012, 11:11:14 pm »
How inspiring! Ur posts sungazing and bed therapy are also amazing. I will join with u soon in this therapy and keep reporting . This posts should go on and on.. We should open up a health clinic  like non-profit way , for only the family members of RPD. I am focusing on people, who needs absolute help, like my brother. Thank u AL
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 11:13:57 pm »
I also know the aluminium free baking soda very well, but never bought yet or tried one. Looking for my brother, my husband and my mom to put on baking soda. Every one will be willing to do that, except my brother. Baking soda maintain the good ph balance and cures for many things
bugs or country chickens

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 11:26:00 pm »
It also can make the vagina too alkaline for women - not all systems of the body are supposed to be alkaline. I'm not sure about doing that every day unless already eating a massively acid building diet.

Did your wife take a ph test and determine that she was too acidic in the urine or saliva Al?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2012, 11:28:32 pm »
Why the baking soda?
Read about it in some articles on H2O2 and in other places.

I suspect it might be an antidote to the toxins produced by cooking, because some strong flavours may be counteracted. This is a wild unsubstantiated guess and I am not absolutely convinced it is a good thing for everyone. For someone with poor digestion it might not be a good idea.

It has been many moons since high school chemistry, but if my memory serves the soda may counteract the acidity of cooked foods.

You're welcome Raw. This site is a great source of info.

The aluminum free baking soda is very cheap BTW @ 2.99 cad a KG
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2012, 11:46:26 pm »
Does your wife eat a cooked diet?

I've had bad experiences with baking soda - just to let you know - me and my Mom. It gave her a dangerously bad yeast infection only after one or two low doses. Neither Mom or I were eating lots of cooked food at the time - but if you are eating cooked food then you need even more stomach acid.

Granted - if you have cancer and need it gone it might be one way of doing that. There are much better therapies with a longer more extensive track record though.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2012, 11:58:24 pm »
 ;D
It also can make the vagina too alkaline for women - not all systems of the body are supposed to be alkaline. I'm not sure about doing that every day unless already eating a massively acid building diet.

Did your wife take a ph test and determine that she was too acidic in the urine or saliva Al?
She has Pitta tendencies, so this to me is acidity, so I cannot see this being a problem. However thanks for the info.

No she didn't test 'it'. However I did run some tests on 'it'.

From some repetitive, repeatable, non-blind,  subjective, randomized, completely unscientific but repeatable tests  -X her 'you know what' seems to be exactly the right PH for it's intended purpose, indeed it has improved dramatically since the H2O2 started. There I said it.  ;)

The baking soda was not the magic elixir as the experimentation, (all done very scientifically you understand   ;D ;) ) started prior to the introduction of the BS, but I will take your sage advice to the caretaker of said 'it'.  ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2012, 12:00:56 am »
Ah - I see - had an imbalance in the other direction that is being helped. Just be aware that it could suddenly go too far the other way - so keep on monitoring "it".  ;)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2012, 12:04:45 am »
Ah - I see - had an imbalance in the other direction that is being helped. Just be aware that it could suddenly go too far the other way - so keep on monitoring "it".  ;)
It's hard but I'll soldier on.  ;)

I plan to get some PH strips one of these days.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 09:33:05 pm »
I am on the third day, but I'm sticking to the 3 drops. I've been doing it twice a day also. This AM I poured it in the dark and I suspect I OD'd  ;D @ about 6.

Body odour has stopped according to my official BO checker. (my wife).

Her sense of hearing is much better BTW. She's back down to 5 drops.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2012, 09:38:37 pm »
I'm going to read the link you posted Al - but I just wanted to add here before anyone else tries taking h202 internally:
I remember form my alternative cancer therapy research years that it is dangerous to take it internally along with the Budwig cure. Before taking milk products and h202 make sure to research this completely! There is some kind of chemical reaction that could be very dangerous.
Where did you learn about the milk issue? What exactly happens. Our source says you can have it with milk. The stuff tastes kind gross so this is appealing to me. It also solves the problem of not eating either side of the taking of H2O2.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2012, 12:16:04 am »
From cancertutor.com
http://cancertutor.com/Cancer/HydrogenPeroxide.html

WARNINGS ABOUT USING HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ORALLY (i.e. INTERNALLY)

THIS SECTION APPLIES TO A "THREE-HOUR WINDOW" EVERY TIME YOU TAKE H2O2 ORALLY!!

Hydrogen peroxide can chemically react with certain other substances. This chemical reaction creates a very toxic substance which can severely damage the stomach.

To avoid this chemical reaction, there is a "Three Hour Window" every time you take H2O2, where you should not consume certain substances. This "three hour window" does not apply to hydrogen peroxide baths because it only applies to what goes on inside the stomach.

For two hours BEFORE taking hydrogen peroxide orally (with water) and for one hour AFTER taking hydrogen peroxide, the foods in this section should be avoided!! This is a "three hour window" where you should not take these substances!!

1) All forms of vitamin C should be avoided. This especially applies to ascorbate forms, but all forms eventually turn into ascorbates, thus no form of Vitamin C should be used inside the "three hour window." This includes avoiding multi-vitamins which contain vitamin C, ascorbic acid, mineral ascorbates (e.g. sodium ascorbate, potassium carbonate, etc.).

2) Fatty acids, such as the Budwig Diet, fish oils, fatty foods, etc. should also be avoided during the "three hour window." In other words, all forms of fat in foods are forbidden within the window.

3) Any food with iron in it or any supplement with iron in it, is forbidden within the window.

Let me give you an example so you understand this critical instruction.

Suppose you want to take hydrogen peroxide at 10:00 AM. This means that you do NOT eat any forbidden food (see above) between 8:00 AM (two hours before the H2O2 is taken) and 11:00 AM (which is one hour after taking the H2O2).

Thus, for example, if you want to take H2O2 at 10:00 AM do not eat any forbidden foods between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM. This is a "three hour window" where you should not take any forbidden foods.

If you do not follow the above rules the treatment can cause severe stomach damage!!

If you want more information on these subjects, and others (e.g. how to take H2O2 via injections) see the book: Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle by Dr. William Campbell Douglas, MD. Other books are mentioned below.

In earlier versions of cancertutor he said generally "dairy" - but now says Budwig - which is dairy based.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2014, 02:46:10 pm »
H2O2 is doing a wonder for me. So far nothing can stop my chronic throat infection. On mostly RP Diet, it improves like 10%. Recently I m listening to my hubby and making a slow gurgle everyday, this is the 1st time in my life I m pain free .
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2014, 03:24:03 pm »
H2O2 is doing a wonder for me. So far nothing can stop my chronic throat infection. On mostly RP Diet, it improves like 10%. Recently I m listening to my hubby and making a slow gurgle everyday, this is the 1st time in my life I m pain free .

What is your protocol?  What % H2O2 are you using?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2014, 02:07:09 am »
Raw,
Do you eat fruit? That causes me to have a sore throat. Anything sour.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2014, 04:22:29 pm »
First, I start gurgling my mouth and slowly go to deep of my throat by store bought 3% of H2O2. I done that sometimes like a month with great result . When I gurgle, I throw away the H2O2 after gurgling. And drink the water without the rinsing my mouth again.

My husband order then 35% food grade one from internet. I started to take 6 drops of H2O2 and 6 or less drops of colloidal silver together in a small water and drink that. I heard that colloidal and H2O2 can act the most powerful way together. But I already has the most surprising result, but other things I m NOT feeling yet. It might be I m eating RPD for long time now like 4 yrs, so my body is feeling good already. Also My son gets lyme disease from my country home and we r giving him H2O2 and seeing significant progress with rife treatment. Now my most concern with lead and I heard it is good for removing heavy metals. If some one has any success story on that , please, share with me.

Hi Raw-AL, yes, I have a bad habit. I do eat tropical fruits in winter time even. The fruits has lowest food value here. I do not have any body pain , but I suffer from severe throat problem. 
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2014, 12:07:53 pm »
Raw,

If you are going to eat the fruit, eat some raw butter (if you tolerate it) and or some coconut cream or anything such as raw cream that will coat the throat. Basically the fruit is very acidic. You will eventually lose your teeth if you persist. Periodontal disease will eat away your gums. That will only be the start of your problems.

Re the rife, have you heard about the new device Spooky2. It is well below $ 200 and it will diagnose. It will  handle heavy metals, but any Rife device will do that. What type to you have?

Learn about it at the RifeForum.com

Spooky 2 was finally released today. It is a crowdsourced setup with a group of volunteers.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk