Author Topic: hpv cure  (Read 19404 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: hpv cure
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 11:52:21 am »
That is pretty fear based J. And of course I would never hide my past from anyone else, the only way I would not get tested before the next romantic relationship is if I met someone else as cool as me, who has lived a life like mine and feels the same way I do, I know she's out there dammit!

I don't consider a leap of faith at all, I consider it consistent with the way reality works for me. I'm not masochistic, It's not that some people are 'asymptomatic' carriers, it's that some people are fucked up inside, and some aren't! I'll do the same thing with ebola if I can get my hands on it.  Living in fear is no way to exist, this life is heaven, and the sooner people get that, the sooner we can emphasize that! Incidentally that is why I don't mind when deer ticks bite me, why I drink from streams in hawaii that boar and goats have been pooping in and why I don't have to cringe when people sneeze near me, and on and on the examples can go. Life is blessing, here, right now on planet earth, we are living in heaven, but most people can't see that, and that is why it manifests as suffering. We have only to remember who we really are.

I'm drop dead serious, epigenetics is the scientific proof of that. God, germ theory need to just fucking die. Everyone is so confused.

PS this thing sounds kind of aggressive but I don't mean it that way at all J, I'm just bemused and exhausted at peoples' confusion.

please keep us updated on the std thing. perhaps even start a new thread on it. I have long suspected that the entire concept of stds is bullshit and would love to hear your results.
-----------

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 05:52:31 pm »
Alp, So you are here cultivating negativity (which I'm plenty guilty of also, though striving to banish that), while I'm here sharing my personal experience of the last 5+ years eating raw animal guts and losing my fear of microbes, and the last 1 year of exposing myself to something most people are petrified of, still with no ill effect to speak of. Tell us about your personal experience with HPV Alp? Do you have it? Have you ever heard the quote that goes something like "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it?" That is what our relationship is right now, you and I.

I love you a lot, but you've misapprehended my writings. I won't spend any more time on this, because I don't think you are competent, but I want you to be. If you are competent, that is, if you have been exposed to and have grasped the concepts I'm talking about, then we simply disagree and there is nothing to be said beyond that, becuase I'm as free as you are to share my experiences so long as it stays (mostly) respectful.

When I have an experience where a microbe puts me out of commission, I will re-neg on my words and issue an apology, but so far I've only stated my honest experience and my beliefs, no one has need of acting on them if they find them ill conceived.

I may need to add that to my sig since it seems that even with in this community my ideas are pretty far out, but they're based on honest experience and observations of this dimension of reality.
I want to let you know that supposedly most of the time there are no symptoms of HPV in men, and it can't be tested for. But the fact you "exposed" yourself to herpes without symptoms is very interesting. I'm also very suspicious of the whole STD thing.

Even with HIV, apparently it doesn't even exist. There is no medical documentation that it does. The test is also complete bullshit. I really don't trust any of their "tests" now.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 07:29:07 am »
I wouldn't say stds don't exist, but rpd does give you some sort of immunity to it. If you read the thread I posted a while back you'll see based on the gut flora, HIV either replicates quickly, or not at all.

Maybe the same is true for herpes, hpv, etc.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 02:51:23 am »
I had HPV on my vocal cords for 9 + years of my life. Had 8 or 9 operations where they used anaesthesia to put me under. Didn't go away until right around the time I started smoking pot when I was 17.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:14:09 am by TylerDurden »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 07:00:51 am »
So ur saying pot may cure hpv? THis may make sense since the smoke would be touching the area of your throat that was infected.
-----------

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 07:09:54 am »
So ur saying pot may cure hpv? THis may make sense since the smoke would be touching the area of your throat that was infected.

There have been several studies that show that THC reduces the size of tumors and HPV is a tumor so that would make sense. I have read advice to use marijuana tincture topically for herpes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk