Author Topic: HELP! Pinky finger's deep cut  (Read 16004 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
HELP! Pinky finger's deep cut
« on: August 04, 2012, 01:26:43 pm »
Mom now accidentally cut her pinky finger is so bad that for the past couple of days lots of blood lost. She gets so tired and her face has the sign of the pain. I need ur help to fast recovery.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! Pinky finger's deep cut
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 01:41:01 pm »
Mom now accidentally cut her pinky finger is so bad that for the past couple of days lots of blood lost. She gets so tired and her face has the sign of the pain. I need ur help to fast recovery.
Have her eat raw testicles and a pint of dog blood, then chase it down with a tylenol. That should do it! Oh ya, try taking her to the emergency room too.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 01:57:26 pm »
Have her eat raw testicles and a pint of dog blood, then chase it down with a tylenol. That should do it! Oh ya, try taking her to the emergency room too.

Oh Chris are you trolling now?

Raw, make sure you're getting plenty of raw meats and veggies, then dress the wound with raw honey and/or coconut oil if you have it, then bandage it up good so there is pressure on the wound. I cut myself often enough here on the farm to have to deal with that kind of thing regularly, you can also use clay as a dessicant if necessary, but keeping pressure on the wound with a bandage/bandaid should be enough. Good luck!

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 02:01:01 pm »
In addition to pressure from the bandage, it can help to keep the hand elevated above the level of the heart until the bleeding stops.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Chris

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 03:11:21 pm »

Raw, make sure you're getting plenty of raw meats and veggies, then dress the wound with raw honey and/or coconut oil if you have it, then bandage it up good so there is pressure on the wound. I cut myself often enough here on the farm to have to deal with that kind of thing regularly, you can also use clay as a dessicant if necessary, but keeping pressure on the wound with a bandage/bandaid should be enough. Good luck!

How can you take a question like this seriously? If it's serious go to the freaking hospital!

Offline Chris

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 03:14:21 pm »

If I want to Troll on this Forum. I'll take a class from Charlie and a few others here. GEEZ

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 06:44:25 pm »
How can you take a question like this seriously? If it's serious go to the freaking hospital!
Ease up tiger. She asked a question. If you don't like it go elsewhere. Problem with statements like that is that when you have an issue you will be treated the same way. I don't want this forum to be turned into a testosterone/estrogen soaked bloodbath. People are quite helpful here.

Personally the last place I would go to is a hospital for anything for anyone. It would be my last choice, except for maybe a broken leg. Ditto for Tylenol.

When people get older as you will one day, little medical things become very serious very quickly.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 02:42:46 am »
That's the kind of thing that I would go to a doctor/emergency room for. Some simple stitches might be necessary. Just don't take the drugs they give. Just get her sewn up. It's hard to heal if it's a deep cut without stitches to hold the two sides of the wound together especially for an area that moves so much like the fingers.

If she starts to bleed too much cayenne pepper can stop bleeding quickly Raw. It's intense though. What I tend to do is give a tiny bit on the tongue and then give a lot of what is called "cool cayenne" in capsules because it won't burn like regular cayenne can burn the stomach. Cayenne will also bring someone out of shock. It is an adaptogenic herb of great power - as humble as it is in the kitchen. I actually carry some around with me in my pocket book just in case someone starts to have a heart attack, goes into shock or starts to bleed severely around me. It will open arteries when they are too closed or close them down when there is too much bleeding.

If you can feed her some raw meat that would be good too - just in case her iron levels have gone low from the loss of blood and that's why she is so tired. She likes raw meat too I think you told me once? If you had some raw blood that would be even better.

Good luck!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 04:08:09 am »
except for maybe a broken leg ... When people get older as you will one day, little medical things become very serious very quickly.
Which is why Dorothy's right--a bad cut is quite similar to a broken leg--acute traumatic injuries like that are the best sort of thing to go to hospitals for. I'm not a big fan of hospitals or much of conventional medicine myself, but I wouldn't risk infection or possibly even death from an unhealed open wound, if that's what it is.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:19:07 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 05:46:24 am »
thank u all for helpfull tips. Her cut is deep. I asked her to go to hospital, but she keeps telling me that they will stich her wound, so she scared. I am mother of two children and I have lots of my own headache. For me it's not possible to go after my mom and force her to go to hospital. She eats raw meat in very small amount. But she loves rice. At the age of sixty, at least
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 05:50:58 am »
 (my 8 months old daughter press it accidentally)mom listen to me. My dad is seventy and doesn't listen. My fear is she has thyroid and adrenal issues and any wound takes long time to heal in her body. I will keep this updating. This site is like my life saver. Thank u to all my RPD friends.
bugs or country chickens

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 06:01:23 am »
I went to the ER after cutting my hand with a knife and there was almost no pain when they stitched me up. Nowadays they have very good pain killer injections and they're expert with them, so it was very easy for me. I hardly blinked an eyelash. This is the sort of thing they do BEST with.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 06:17:18 am »
I have had stitches in my arm. The only reason they stitch is to keep the skin together while it heals, so it is a good thing. You can get stitches at the doctor's office, and some medical assistants and nurse-practitioners can do this, too, depending on the laws in your state. I don't go to the emergency room in a hospital but I would go to a doctor's office.

Tell your mother my secret: do not look at the needle when then take the stitches in her skin.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 06:37:24 am »
I dropped an 18litre glass bottle onto my hand and got myself a very nasty cut along my ring finger on my right hand.  I thought that would be a good opportunity to test out Good Samaritans crazy idea of dumping cayenne pepper into it.

It worked beautifully, stopped the bleeding and formed a kind of cayenne scab to protect the wound. I was expecting it to burn like crazy but you dont feel anything, its painless.  I just had to top it up every so often when it might crack and weep a little.

It healed up perfectly even though it took about 8 months for me to be able to get 90% of the mobility back into the finger.
That's not paleo.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 09:20:08 am »

Our first aid at home is powdered dried cayenne.  You can also use cayenne tincture.

Check out this example how we used cayenne on my boy.

http://www.curemanual.com/2010/12/various-cayenne-forms-tincture-bits-powder-addresses-nasty-head-gash-in-boy/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 09:22:01 am »
putting powdered terramin in has stopped bleeding of deep puncture wounds in animals and stab wounds in sick people. wheatgrass pulp pultices changed very frequently has great success even on bone deep dog bite. put unheated honey on then dip fresh slice sirloin in honey lay on top and loosely bandage. keep somewhat fresh day and night all the time. bacitracin will allow suboptimal healing. antiseptic like betadine will destroy some flesh to scar. sew with upholstry needle. take out stitches gently and carefully. I am no doctor. this is just my personal experience.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 09:50:22 am »
av says urine stops bleeding

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 01:05:08 pm »
This post is definitely give me the opportunity  how to be prepared for the future to take an active action in any type of injuries. Quite facinating! Again RPD foram is my best friend.

My mom still losely wears her bandage. Sometimes I wonder, how come a smart woman like her acts like a dope. Anyway, is it too late to apply cayenne pepper or urine in the cut?
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 02:58:44 pm »
    I don't think there's any way her urine would do anything but good for her cut, unless perhaps she has a urinary tract infection.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 05:57:40 pm »
Maybe cayenne tincture can still be applied.

If it is infected, squeeze some bitter melon leaves.

If she is nutritionally deficient and cannot clot, our first aid for clotting is kamote tops leaves. Drink 2x a day.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/12/02/alkalize-quickly-how-to-make-raw-kamote-tops-juice-sweet-potato-tops/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 08:14:52 pm »
If she is nutritionally deficient and cannot clot, our first aid for clotting is kamote tops leaves. Drink 2x a day.

Outside of the tropics you might not find camote tops so fast. They say AV would recommend taking savoy or other green or white cabbage and run it through the juice extractor for her to drink and get the clotting factor Vitamin K.

GS, is it okay to use camote cut from any time of the month? We are just after full moon now, so I am assuming this is the best time for the leaves to be cut for the plant and its nutritents it provides for the nutritional deficiency? What kind of difference can it make for this camote recipe? It's like a Japanese sweet yam plant, right?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 08:45:11 am »
Raw, perhaps you should ask your husband and/or your father to ask your mother to do more for her wound? She might listen to them?

You know, these days in the hospitals they often don't use needles any more. They have this kind of "super bandaid" that's almost like super glue. They just clean the wound, put on the "glue" and let the body heal the wound.

Here - I found a link for you maybe to show your Mom:
http://www.facthealthcare.com/2011/03/what-are-liquid-stitches-and-how-do-they-help/

With your Mom I would try to convince her to go to a doctor just to make sure she hasn't gotten anemic or an infection because she is so tired. She's older and has some other physical problems so with something like this it's so easy to have a doctor look at it and give suggestions. You can go along with it or not, but it would be really good to know for instance if she has an infection or if she is anemic right? They can make sure the wound is cleaned out well and then they have that medical grade superglue.

It's not like we're talking surgery or a long-drawn out thing. Like Phil said, this is exactly the kind of thing that doctors are good for. Pretty much the only thing... ha! ... but really good at it.

Just don't let the doctor give her systemic antibiotics. If she has an infection there are much better alternatives in my opinion that won't kill off her good gut bacteria.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 08:48:54 am »
Actually I heard that super glue originated as a surgical tool. It is activated by moisture. If you've ever used it you've had your fingers glued together.
Cheers
Al

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 10:56:02 am »
How much blood has she lost? Has she soaked towels? Is she still bleeding? Or has it completely stopped? Does it look or smell infected? it doesn't have to be super tight. Just enough to secure and protect it. How about steri-stips? Drug store sell them apply them close and perpendicular to the laceration. After you have approximated the wound with the perpendicular steri-strips, seal directly over the top. Then, cover with the bandage as securely as she is comfortable with and elevate as much as she's willing. You're watching her close, that's good.  :)

know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 11:58:04 am »
...and elevate as much as she's willing.

This works better than anything else for me, when I get a cut that won't stop bleeding.  It works better than running cold water on it, and better than direct pressure, because I prefer it to clot on its own before applying a bandage.  (Of course, if you've pierced an artery, there's no choice but direct pressure, but that's not the case here.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk