Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162566 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2012, 06:40:56 am »
I don't want to publicize what I have.

For his hypothyroid have him eat small amounts of sweetbreads. Also make sure they eat some grass fed organic brains regularly. In addition to the b complex, niacin and Vitamin. C.

Good about getting off the meds.

If they can afford it have them eat raw-scd. Basically only scd legal foods raw. With lots of fermented foods. To heal leaky gut.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 08:52:11 am »
What do u mean by sweetbreads? Sweet is associating for the worst thing of schizophrenia. But I can consider raw honey for medicinal purpose or seasonal fruits
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 09:40:51 am »
What do u mean by sweetbreads? Sweet is associating for the worst thing of schizophrenia. But I can consider raw honey for medicinal purpose or seasonal fruits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetbread

Nickname for the pancreas or thymus.

Sweet fruits are fine provided they're SCD legal. It's not a good idea to go over board, but carbs aren't bad.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 01:56:51 pm »
Since cutting out tap water, meaning I've eliminated chlorine, fluoride and whatever other nasty things were in there. I've also gone from distilled water to spring water, per everyone's recommendations. I feel much better.

Also since eating those brains, I feel great. I really think brain is the best choice for me. Eggs just wasn't cutting it.

I look forward to next month when I start my new job  ;D

I have a question for those of you that take supplements that cause upset stomach when taken without food. The high doses of niacin give me extreme upset stomach if I don't take them with something solid and filling. If I have cereal and take niacin, I'll throw up 20 minutes later. But if I take them with an egg sandwich (with 2 eggs), no problem.

Raw foods digest really fast for me. I can eat, and eat, and eat and never get the same full feeling I get from cooked food (which I think is a good thing). But I'm concerned even if I eat 4 oz of meat with 1 oz of suet, I might vomit from the niacin. Of course I'll have to try it out and see.

But what do you suggest? Increase the amount of meat and suet I eat per meal? Maybe 8 oz of meat and 2 oz of suet?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 05:36:45 am »
DaBoss88, I'd eliminate complete cooked food from a diet. Schizophrenics has lots of sensitivities and some how that triggers by cooked toxins. Are u still on med? Do u have any plan to lowering ur doses and eliminate  that slowly forever, cause, those medications r causing lots of harms than doing good
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2012, 06:22:24 am »
DaBoss88, I'd eliminate complete cooked food from a diet. Schizophrenics has lots of sensitivities and some how that triggers by cooked toxins. Are u still on med? Do u have any plan to lowering ur doses and eliminate  that slowly forever, cause, those medications r causing lots of harms than doing good

My plan is to be fully raw by the end of February, but to be implementing a mainly raw diet by the end of January. I'll be eating all raw, but when I'm craving junk food I'll eat a cooked piece of additive free meat.

As far as medications. I'm on 60 mg, and I was on 60 mg twice a day. I plan to reduce it to 40 mg in the following months. Then possibly go down to 20 mg. If 20 mg works out, I'll go on a trial period of being med free while seeing a psychiatrist every 2 weeks. Also having family and friends evaluate me and give me their opinions.

If I'm symptom free on lower doses of meds, and eventually med free. I plan to stay on a raw diet and continue taking my supplements.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 12:16:27 pm »
Very smart decision DeBoss. Ur prescription, judgements, thoughts nothing reflects that u r suffering schizophrenia. I really wonder, that the last time why and how u r ending up in the hospital? If u could tell me how u got admitted there, that would be very helpful. Thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2012, 06:54:43 pm »
When I started the RPD I was taking 40 mg of my med, and niacin, b complex, vitamin c, and a few other supplements.

Everyone on the forum was very anti-supplements, so I discontinued my niacin, b complex, etc. Within 2 months I was acting strangely and got hospitalized.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2012, 12:06:03 am »
I'm currently defrosting 4.5 oz of brain. As some of it is no longer frozen, I'll eat little pieces.

I can't quite force myself to swallow it without water, though the taste doesn't make me gag.

I think I'm still recovering from my raw milk withdrawal. Like TylerDurden mentioned, it completely made me lose my appetite for raw meats. I bought a grass fed steak from WF when I was drinking raw milk, I cut one piece, put it in my mouth and almost threw up.

After being dairy free for about 2 weeks I can easily put pieces of raw brain in my mouth. I can swallow without water, but it's not easy.

I think raw brain is one of the best things for me. From now on (till I'm fully raw) I'll be ordering at least 1 lb of brain to eat raw every 2 weeks.

This week I got 2 lbs of brain and 1 lb of suet. Next order I'm ordering 1 lb of brain and 1 lb of marrow bones.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2012, 08:39:13 am »
I can't get enough brain. I put a jar with 4.5 oz of brain in the fridge to defrost. This morning I ate what was defrosted, but the bulk of it was frozen still.

Today I came home after not eating since 1PM at 730, and I went at it on that brain. There's barely any left. I had to force myself to save some for the morning before breakfast.

I feel incredible. Well... I feel good. I feel much better than when I was only eating eggs.

Busgrw

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 04:44:42 pm »
I can't get enough brain. I put a jar with 4.5 oz of brain in the fridge to defrost. This morning I ate what was defrosted, but the bulk of it was frozen still.

Today I came home after not eating since 1PM at 730, and I went at it on that brain. There's barely any left. I had to force myself to save some for the morning before breakfast.

I feel incredible. Well... I feel good. I feel much better than when I was only eating eggs.

Glad you're feeling good/ incredible DaBoss. Must say i'm more than a tad jealous that you're trying out the brain. I tried to get some from my local farmers market supplier but they told me it's classified as toxic in the UK so no chance of getting it. Will keep trying to sweet talk them but not holding out much hope!!! :(

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2012, 04:49:27 pm »
Only beef brain is viewed by authorities as being toxic. Technically, brains from other animals can be obtained but only from a very few who can be bothered.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2012, 10:37:05 pm »
I'm pretty lucky, thanks. I can get beef, calf, lamb, pig and chicken brain.

I'll stick to beef and lamb though. I've recently decided that I think it's best to only eat animals that I know have been on their natural diet. For example cows, lamb, goats, buffalo with grass. Wild caught fish. I'll be avoiding chicken, chicken eggs, pork, and any other animals I know haven't been eating their natural diet.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2012, 11:29:35 pm »
4.5 oz of brain gone. I still have 2 more jars of brain. Tonight I'll put another one in the fridge to defrost.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2012, 12:15:24 am »
I thought about something this morning. What psychiatrist is going to be on the same page with me as far as getting off medications... Not any regular one.

So I decided to do some looking around, in short I "googled orthomolecular doctors  fl." LOL hard work I know. I stumbled across this list....

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/drs.shtml
It's a list of orthomolecular doctors listed by state. I fortunately found an orthomolecular doctor stationed in Miami Beach, which isn't to far from me.

This doctor's goal is to have patients on the minimum dose, or nothing at all while taking natural treatments.  ;D

Busgrw

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 12:53:06 am »
Only beef brain is viewed by authorities as being toxic. Technically, brains from other animals can be obtained but only from a very few who can be bothered.

Do you know any of these "very few" Tyler?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2012, 01:21:09 am »
To DaBoss88, I'd go for goat or sheep milk than cows' milk. But milk is not necessary while u can eat even more powerful raw proteins.

I need to tell u that , u just can't stop niacin, no matter what people say. If u stop taking niacin for 4 days in a row, patient will be relapsed completely and be a total insane. More craziness will be showing up for real.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 01:29:52 am »
To DaBoss88, I'd go for goat or sheep milk than cows' milk. But milk is not necessary while u can eat even more powerful raw proteins.

I need to tell u that , u just can't stop niacin, no matter what people say. If u stop taking niacin for 4 days in a row, patient will be relapsed completely and be a total insane. More craziness will be showing up for real.

I actually stopped drinking milk altogether, raw milk that is. I still drink a little regular milk since I'm still on a SADiet.

I have no intention of stopping the niacin. I don't consider the niacin a medication. While most here are very bias against supplements. I feel that being able to live a normal life thanks to taking a few supplements and eating a special diet is very nice.

So again, I won't be drinking any milk soon enough. I also have no intention of ever stopping my supplements. My only goal is to be MED free, not supplement free.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2012, 02:12:07 am »
Do you know any of these "very few" Tyler?
In the UK, I got raw pig's brain  regularly  from one enterprising farmer with intiative  at Marylebone Farmer's market in London. Can't remember the name of the farm, but I'm pretty sure the pig was at least partially grainfed so not ideal. At the very expensive Borough market in London, I once got a very reluctant farmer to admit that he gave his wild boars'  brains as a food to some of his other animals, but he wasn't happy to sell it to humans. Technically, in the UK selling cow brain is illegal, but  selling other animals' brains is quite legal. I have been told by some farmers that selling any brains was illegal but this turned out to be a total lie. The trouble is that there is such a tiny market for raw organ-meats, that many farmers are reluctant to sell them and prefer to just quietly throw them away. Plus, with the law forcing them to have 2 vets(1 EU appointed, 1 UK government appointed) inspecting their animals before slaughter, they understandably just want the high-costing meat checked and then sold, with the rest thrown away.

I've often encountered various problems with finding the right type of raw meats/organs etc., due to ending up in a foreign location I'd never been to before etc. The only solution I found was that I had to keep on asking as many people as possible until I eventually found a genuine source.  That's why I am always sceptical when newbies claim that they absolutely cannot  find rawpalaeo foods of suitable quality and cheapness in their area.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2012, 08:34:06 am »
My cravings for brain are becoming intense. I came home starving for brain, but none was defrosted yet. So it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

The orthomolecular psychiatrist's secretary called me. $650 for the initial visit. $100-$300 for follow up visits, depending on the length of the session. I think it would be very beneficial to see him. I just don't know how I'd afford it with college expenses and RPDiet costs.

The secretary told me the goal of his treatment is to get you off meds, or on a very low dose. Then you never have to see him again. You just maintain the treatement. The 4 visits I'd see him would cost me around $1450, not even including other procedures he might want to do.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2012, 06:02:04 pm »
I just had a really vivid dream. I think it's the raw brain that caused that.

Can what you believe have an effect on your mental health? After reading something Raw-Al posted, about consciousness being like a field. I slightly believed it. I came home and started feeling really schizophrenic. I started hearing normal things, like the TV, and I felt really awkward. Like how I'd felt pre-niacin and diet. But then I realized it was that I believed one of the crazy religious things I'd read, and agreed to myself it was not to be believed. And suddenly I felt better.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2012, 11:48:26 pm »
Can what you believe have an effect on your mental health?

What you believe is your mental health! In the mind, thoughts present themselves non-stop. Like a train pulling into the station and opening its doors, each thought invites you to take a ride. If you choose to stand where you are and not get into that train (that thought), it will close its doors and drive away. No thought stops in the station forever. This is especially useful for those "crazy" trains that pass through the station 24/7.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2012, 04:58:40 am »
Man... It was weird. I thought, maybe I had to much brain. Maybe I ingested massive amounts of serotonin, something my meds are supposed to make me produce less of.

All these things were running through my head. Then it hit me, I had a crazy religious belief. lol

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2012, 07:01:35 am »
Has anyone eaten brain and gotten an upset stomach? I've been having stomach pain all day. I doubt it's a parasite, odds of getting a parasite from grass fed beef brains I think is very little.

My stomach hurts in the solar plex area. No diarrhea, but I went to the bathroom and did #2 an unusual 3 times within 5 hours.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2012, 11:07:00 am »
the ortho guy kind of sounds like a rip off, thats incredible expensive UNLESS it includes lab work

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk