Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162576 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2012, 11:19:25 am »
He prescribes lab work at places the insurance covers like labcorp and quest. However a lot of what he might want done may not be covered.

Its offly expensive. I might just get a doctor to taper my meds till I'm on a really low dose.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2012, 02:58:00 pm »
To DaBoss88, why u need to see Orthomolecular doctor for lowering ur doses? It is a common sense after establishing urself on full course of vitamin therapy, probiotics and strict raw meat diet, and if u have thyroid condition, then treating it, ultimately u can just stop taking ur med or you can cut them slowly in a week or in a month and within a year, u will be completely off med. I have learnt that from Dr. Ratan. His charges are also very affordable. Like $300 for 6 months check up with him. But he does not like to take that many new patients. He is also a member of RPD forum. He has special interest on Raw meat diet and probably DaBoss88, he wouldn't mind to work with. But taking off medicine is not a big deal.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2012, 11:37:24 am »
Yeah raw, you're right. I'm going to start tapering next time I see a doctor and I'm fully raw.

I just ate some grass fed beef chuck roast. It was so good!
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 05:17:10 am »
another way to fight mental illness is muscle test

Bruce Lipton's Latest Training
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 09:32:33 am »
I got an appointment with a new doctor for thursday. I plan to reduce the med from 60 mg to 40. I think the diarrhea and nasuea is from the meds. Nothing else makes sense.

When I eat raw beef chuck roast I feel fine. No loose stools different from when I went a week and a half without raw foods.

Any way. Not much to report, nothing new going on. Just a doctors appointment soon. And starting raw foods soon.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2013, 01:32:41 pm »
I put Grithnir and Ted on direct raw meat and High meat. The result is outstanding. These guys already reduced their 80% medications by themselves with in a month
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 08:49:21 pm »
I put Grithnir and Ted on direct raw meat and High meat. The result is outstanding. These guys already reduced their 80% medications by themselves with in a month

What about withdrawal? They didn't get a drs approval.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2013, 09:23:34 am »
I just had bone marrow for the first time. It was tough to get out of the bone. But it tasted alright, and melted in my mouth. I got a gag reflex toward the end. I'm getting a gag reflex to pretty much everything I'm eating. Chuck roast, brain, marrow. It all tasted fine not to long ago.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2013, 10:35:36 am »
daboss do you eat any green veggies? sometimes i find after a long period of eating meats, marrows, yolks etc i have to switch it up for a few meals or a few weeks and do a lot of cleansing feeling salads.  mostly just lettuces with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and mustard.  i dont know why, i just stop having a taste for super heavy foods.  like right now i cannot tolerate raw red meats, but i like cooked chicken hearts.  and i have been eating a lot of olives....i havent had olives(or olive oil) for years.  weird i know, but i keep raw meat on hand and taste it every once in a while and if i am still grossed out i just eat whatever healthy food is palatable

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 11:56:21 am »
daboss do you eat any green veggies? sometimes i find after a long period of eating meats, marrows, yolks etc i have to switch it up for a few meals or a few weeks and do a lot of cleansing feeling salads.  mostly just lettuces with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and mustard.  i dont know why, i just stop having a taste for super heavy foods.  like right now i cannot tolerate raw red meats, but i like cooked chicken hearts.  and i have been eating a lot of olives....i havent had olives(or olive oil) for years.  weird i know, but i keep raw meat on hand and taste it every once in a while and if i am still grossed out i just eat whatever healthy food is palatable

I agree that it's usually helpful to switch out foods for a while if you're not finding things palatable.  Winter isn't the best time for cleansing foods, but in small amounts they can be OK, even in pretty cold climates.  I'd just make sure to eat enough fats as well, of some kind.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2013, 08:36:30 am »
Raw brain smoothie... yup you read that right. Brain, banana, strawberries, spring water, and ice. You can't even taste the brain. The brain was gonna go bad and I couldn't eat it straight. So... raw brain smoothie it is. lol

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2013, 08:40:12 am »
I still threw up a little. lol

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2013, 08:41:24 am »

I eat very little raw plant foods. Occasionally some bananas, strawberries, blackberries. I usually try to focus the extra money I have on extra raw animal foods.

While I feel raw carbs are beneficial, and I know our bodies stores carbs as glycogen so technically we're built partially out of carbs. I feel raw animal foods are going to provide nutrients my body uses to build important structures, ie. brain, heart, neurotransmitters, etc.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:03:40 am by DaBoss88 »

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2013, 11:55:43 am »
Wow! Jessica, I know what u r talking about. It does feel good time to time. But for DaBoss88, I would not suggest to eat complete vegetables , even for some times. Celery, cucumber and some wild green juice are enough  for him with raw meat, fats and organs.

To DaBoss88, I really don't know the withdrawal effects, but, they are doing good, cause they r on high meat always
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2013, 07:44:26 pm »
Wow! Jessica, I know what u r talking about. It does feel good time to time. But for DaBoss88, I would not suggest to eat complete vegetables , even for some times. Celery, cucumber and some wild green juice are enough  for him with raw meat, fats and organs.

To DaBoss88, I really don't know the withdrawal effects, but, they are doing good, cause they r on high meat always

Well that's good.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 11:57:25 pm »
My new doctor has agreed to start tapering the meds. I just picked up 40 mg, which is the dose I was on pre-rpd when I was just taking niacin and other supplements.

After 2 months of 40 mg, I'll go to 20. After 2 months of that, I'll do 10. Then get off completely assuming I stay symptom free.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 03:01:34 am »
I'm trying to build my taste for raw animal foods again. So today I bought 1 lb grass fed lamb and 1 lb grass fed beef. I ate 3 oz of each.

Some things are out of the question though, like organs and high meat. Brain made me wanna throw up, the smoothie I made made it more tolerable. Liver is gross to me. I'll probably try heart, tongue, and kidney to see how I like those. I imagine heart being very good, tongue being ok, and kidney being not so good.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 07:01:51 am »
Great to hear that at last u r taking the right decision . Nothing will be happening , if u r on orthomolecular treatment, high meat  and raw animal food diet. Just make sure, u have enough minerals  and take seaweeds.

Don't force urself. But cutting the fresh liver into small pieces, it is easy to swallow. Some fresh brain, cut not smaller piece, is also easy to eat. I don't really see the advantage making smooth with organs.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 07:16:20 am »
Great to hear that at last u r taking the right decision . Nothing will be happening , if u r on orthomolecular treatment, high meat  and raw animal food diet. Just make sure, u have enough minerals  and take seaweeds.

Don't force urself. But cutting the fresh liver into small pieces, it is easy to swallow. Some fresh brain, cut not smaller piece, is also easy to eat. I don't really see the advantage making smooth with organs.

Actually, I won't be eating any seaweeds. I'll ONLY be eating SCD legal foods.

http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/legal/listing/

Seaweed   Illegal   Seaweed is high in polysaccharides and therefore illegal.

My diet's going to consist of simple carbs - SCD legal fruits, veggies and nuts.

I'll eventually add liver, and brain. Probably after a month of regular raw paleo.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 08:37:01 am »
I just got a vitamin d supplement. I plan to take 2,000 IU daily.

I've seen on the forum to take it with a fatty meal for better absorption. Is that true?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 11:16:13 am »
I just got a vitamin d supplement. I plan to take 2,000 IU daily.

I've seen on the forum to take it with a fatty meal for better absorption. Is that true?

I think it's really more about eating enough fat and not too many carbs, in general, than taking it with fatty foods.  I usually take mine right before bed, and I definitely notice the benefits. The thing that weakens the benefits for me is eating too much carbs.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »
I got 2 friends to try some raw lamb and beef today. One of them didn't really like it. The other one ate so much of my meat I had to stop them lol. He'll probably start raw paleo soon. He's combating HPV/genital warts. I told him how some people on the forum have had success, so he's probably gonna try it.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2013, 09:12:42 pm »
Daboss88, having schizophrenia and trying nuts, veggies, fruits ... I really go after them carefully. Usually , these never work or give any benefits on schizophrenia. Niacin and b vitamins deficiencies are so vivid that how come some one in right mind could ever avoid animals diet. Raw high quality nuts never helped me enough, besides made me gassy often or contribute me on bad mood. U might be still feeling good on fruits, nuts, veggie for temp. case they r tasty in the beginning and also if u increase ur supplement even more, that will shield the bad symptoms of consuming nuts, fruits, veggies.

I see the bad evidence of this type of diet on schizophrenics.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2013, 09:18:58 pm »
living in florida, why don't u take advantage of doing sun gazing? That itself can cure ur schizophrenia within 3 to 6 months or possibly 9 months the most
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 12:30:53 am »
Raw, I've done this type of diet before, minus the raw animal foods. I ate a diet consisting of raw fruits and veggies, pasteurized nuts, and cooked meats. When I switched to raw animal foods plus raw meats, I noticed a lot of health benefits, even though I stopped the niacin.

While I still relapsed without the niacin, it took about 2 months.

Which I still don't consider that impressive. But the science behind the specific carbohydrate diet, combined with raw animal foods, gives me confidence that it's the best diet I can provide myself with.

What kind of diet do you suggest if you think raw fruits, veggies and nuts aren't good for schizophrenia.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk