Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162529 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2013, 11:10:31 am »
Daboss, I did not read ur posts yet , but Grithnir will be coming back and join with u soon. While  u r on raw paleo and niacin supplements, there is no mistakes.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2013, 02:31:14 am »
Daboss, I did not read ur posts yet , but Grithnir will be coming back and join with u soon. While  u r on raw paleo and niacin supplements, there is no mistakes.

That's great to hear. Is everything alright with him?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2013, 01:29:15 am »
The other day I bought some beef. And I kept a small amount in one jar, not even 1/4th filled. I had another jar completely packed. I noticed the jar that had more air space stayed fresh longer (visually still bright red, not brown. And no smell).

So I started keeping my meat in jars maximum half full in the fridge, and it now stays fresh for 4+ days if it's unfrozen/fresh.

I just ordered some salmon from Miller's. It's much better than what I'm used to getting at WF. When I cut it up it didn't turn into mush instantly. It also tasted very good. Tomorrow I'll be having 8 oz with 1 oz of raw beef fat.

I'm awaiting the arrival of 2.5 lbs of liver, heart, and kidney. Along with 3 lbs of chuck roast from White Oak Pastures. Can't wait to sample their organ meats and compare them to the ones I've been getting from Miller's and WF.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2013, 07:21:43 pm »
I'm starting to question whether or not I buy into instincto lol

Months back, I was eating 3 dozen eggs every 2 weeks (raw). It got to the point where I started gagging when I'd eat them. Though when I first started, they tasted great and there was no gag reflex. So I stopped eating eggs for a while.

Yesterday I got a dozen eggs, same farm. And I ate one yesterday. Once again it was delicious.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2013, 07:05:43 am »
I got my order from Miller's Monday. The eggs are awesome (best eggs I've ever had). The salmon is good too. Part of it was the mush like texture I'm use to at Whole Foods. But the rest of it was solid, and INCREDIBLE.

I also got my order from White Oak Pastures today. 2.5 lbs of liver, heart, kidney, and 3 lbs of chuck roast. I couldn't get it unfrozen, but it's a small price to pay. I'll pay less, so I can eat more. So pretty soon I'll be about 66% RAF and 33% SAD.

Offline sandman

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2013, 11:43:26 pm »
I know someone I grew up with that had this disease and I have thought a lot about it.  Have you done any research into the Ketogenic diet?  If I were you I would cut out dairy and fruit completely and start slowly working up to a 4:1 ratio of fat to protein.  There is basically no study anywhere that shows someone with your condition treated with a raw Ketogenic diet.  Uncharted territory.  The studies that they do have show the participants eating processed meats and diet sodas and even then there are reports of a complete elimination of symptoms.  Get rid of the sugars!

A Case Report of the Resolution of Schizophrenic Symptoms on a Ketogenic Diet:

https://s5-eu5.ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?c=hf&rid=LBLNQMLPMLPO&l=english&cat=web&sp=c5d3d2a8658133c644456da4214cc778&ts=MTM2MjE1MjE5Nw%3D%3D&q=ketogenic+diet+cured+my+shizophrenia&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nutritionandmetabolism.com%2Fcontent%2F6%2F1%2F10&/file.gz

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2013, 07:47:37 am »
Thank you Sandman. I appreciate your input, but I feel I'm doing very well with my current diet and supplement regiment. I (unlike most on this forum) feel carbs are fine. Although I personally think the carbs should come from raw and SCD legal sources. However in winter I think you should increase fat from animal foods and lower carb intake, but not completely eliminate carbs entirely.

I have a new respect for organs. I started getting my organs from White Oak Pastures, who grass feeds year round and supplements with some (not all) hay in the winter. I managed to eat 8 oz beef heart yesterday, and 4 oz liver and 4 oz kidney today. The liver was much better than what I was getting from Whole Foods.

I'm drinking distilled water again. I definitely feel it tastes cleaner than the spring water I was getting in plastic jugs.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2013, 10:41:45 am »
Daboss, ur organs intake is pretty impressive. Definitely to add on high meat on top of everything. Somehow, I also strongly believe to eliminate carbs for good reason. At least to see the fastest result and to add on carbohydrates later on , after heal up. Also winter needs more fats and that is a wise point indeed. Ancient Eskimo never suffer of lack of vit D. So make sure to eat fish skin or fresh blood from animals that stay under the sun for a long time. Raw cod liver fermented oil , Minami Omega3 900 mg a day , will help u rapid recovery. Wishing u all the best.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2013, 10:47:25 am »
Thanks raw. I'll eventually do high meat. Likely when I'm fully raw again. As far as carbs, I feel they're fine. I did really well eating a basically instincto diet when I first started. I ate my meats by themselves, and plant foods by themselves.

I eat fish skin (skin on the salmon), and some times drink the blood mixed with orange juice.

I try to avoid supplements. I think my money is better invested into the basic supplements I need (niacin, b complex, vitamin c, vitamin d) and diet.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2013, 11:03:47 am »
Great to hear that. But I always remember what Dorothy says in this forum and I find that that is the true fact.She mentions, no matter how much fats we intake everyday, but that never could be equal of Minami Omega 3. I put my son in real Raw Paleo diet where he consumes everyday high fats like beef fats, marrows and brain, egg yolks... but still he feels cold until I put him again on raw Cod liver fermented oil. Ancient Eskimos used to dip their all food in seal fats.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2013, 11:07:06 am »
Also there is no rules when u start high meat. Matter of facts, high meat will cut the toxic part from ur cooked food. Ur high meat should be the 1st priority
bugs or country chickens

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2013, 11:46:20 am »
honestly, when you get a chance, da boss, do the old shoe method for high meat first, you can search it on the forurm.  i know you cant now cause you live with your pops. but basically you dry age a large chunk of meat in the fridge for like 3-5 months, turning it weekly so all sides get exposed to air and dry, it starts to smell so good, and turns the inside into the most tender meat  ever.  i have some month old deer going in my fridge, its the most alluring aroma when i open that shit, like a cheese cave or something!  i hope you get the chance soon.

also as far as everyone pushing lowcarb/keto, i gotta admit its pretty fucking awesome for mood and energy regulation.

also, i am glad you are sticking with your supplements.  i realized shit hit the motherf388ing fans for me when i went off all my supplements, plus stopped all caffiene and marijuana at the same time, holy its taken like over a year to struggle and recover, but now i am back on extra vitamins(iodine protocol starting soon) and adding back in some SAMe, COq10 and inositol, its a temporary thing as i have seen so much recovery of my body and brain since ditching carbs....seriously my endocrine system is healing and its really having a great effect on my brain.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2013, 09:19:51 pm »
Jessica, if you take supplements, why not try the supplements I take? They're relatively inexpensive (especially compared to the FCLO). If you're really hell bent on not taking the supplements, at least read Dr. Abram Hoffer's book on treating schizophrenia effectively using these supplements.

http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Schizophrenia-Complementary-Vitamin-Treatments/dp/1897025084
by Dr. Abram Hoffer - Healing Schizophrenia: Complementary Vitamin & Drug Treatments

This book got me out of my drug induce coma, and literally got me mentally well enough to start school and get a better job in my selected field. I'm now studying for an even better job.

Raw paleo plus the supplements I recommend in my journal make a world of difference.

Btw why would you want to take CoQ10 when it's likely been heated and is unnatural compared to what you can get in GF heart?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2013, 11:11:14 pm »
i am starting to take pretty close to what you are.  lots of b vits, been taking c for a while, samE and inositol for the liver blood glucose regulation, iodine(at a super low dose) and selenium because i crave foods that contain these two elements and also have a little nodule on my thyroid.  you are right about the coq10, i would rather eat raw hearts BUT i have had no taste for red meats on a regular basis for quite a few months now, so ive been eating chicken.  i have eaten a few chicken hearts here and there but my taste for those wanes pretty easily.  all i know is that when i took those two supplements in the past i had much greater energy.  so we shall see.  i only plan on taking them for a few months, definitely if i see a benefit i might switch over to heart, if i can stomach it at the time, and see if that continues.  i have really benefited emensly from low carb so far though, i think a lot of my issues mentally and physically have been due to endocrine disruption from insulin!  tmi but i even have had my period regularly for three months after a five year absence, thats enough proof for me that i am going in the right direction:)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2013, 05:15:09 am »
That's good. If you're already taking the b vitamins and other things, just think about taking high doses of niacin.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2013, 10:18:32 am »
I just installed a shower head filter that removes chlorine and other chemicals.

http://www.waterwise.com/productcart/pc/showerwise.asp

I just took my first shower and I gotta say it feels nice. With the shower head and distiller I've eliminated all sources of chlorine and other chemicals in the water supply.

I upped my fat from 1 oz per meal to 1.5 oz per meal starting a few days ago. The meals are more filling, that's for sure.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2013, 10:00:57 am »
BUT i have had no taste for red meats on a regular basis for quite a few months now, so ive been eating chicken.

Do you drink raw milk or raw milk products? I noticed when I was drinking raw milk I lost my taste for RAF except for sushi. The exact same GF beef I was eating raw previously made me gag and I couldn't eat it. Same thing with the eggs I was eating.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2013, 01:53:41 pm »
Do you drink raw milk or raw milk products? I noticed when I was drinking raw milk I lost my taste for RAF except for sushi. The exact same GF beef I was eating raw previously made me gag and I couldn't eat it. Same thing with the eggs I was eating.
I experienced the same thing. It means that the opioids in the raw dairy are affecting the brain,imo.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2013, 02:21:41 pm »
I experienced the same thing. It means that the opioids in the raw dairy are affecting the brain,imo.

I thought it was bacterial. With raw milk I started developing white stuff on my tongue. The bacteria in the milk are designed for a baby cow. If the bacteria in the gut can influence the brain. Maybe those bacteria encourage the baby cow to eat raw grasses/no animal foods. Maybe those bacteria did the same to me, encouraging me to not eat animal foods. Could be raw animal foods are recognized by my body, and the bacteria had my body saying not to eat them. And since my body didn't recognize them cooked, I could eat them in their cooked state.

I don't know, could be opioids. Could be the bacteria. All I know is I drink regular milk (pasturized, Publix brand) and I still have an appetite for raw meats, eggs, organs, beef fat, etc. But raw milk made me unable to eat those same foods raw.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2013, 01:17:28 am »
Since putting in the shower head, parts of my scalp seem to be peeling/flaky. Anyone think it's detox? With the shower head and distiller the only time I come into contact with chlorine or fluoride is when I brush, wash dishes, and shave.

Previously I was showering in heavily chlorinated water, and drinking bottled spring water, which I've heard can be filtered tap water.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2013, 03:21:09 am »
Try a different approach.

Get water from the faucet and put in a big bucket.
Let it stand overnight, 12 hours.
That should led the chlorine evaporate.
Use this water with a dipper for your shower.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2013, 10:56:03 am »

Use this water with a dipper for your shower.

What's a dipper? And why this approach GS? Is there something about the shower filter that's bad?

I definitely think it's detox. I woke up today with 2 huge pimples on my forehead.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2013, 11:36:48 am »
What's a dipper? And why this approach GS? Is there something about the shower filter that's bad?

I definitely think it's detox. I woke up today with 2 huge pimples on my forehead.

A dipper is just a cup with a long handle, like the kind of scoop thing that you use with a punchbowl.

I think he's telling you to try this experiment to see if the filter is actually causing some problems.

I really doubt this is detox from your shower head.  I also doubt the filter is the problem, either.  Most likely it's detox from a recent change in your diet, or a problem that is being caused by a recent change in your diet.

People freak out too much about chlorine in water. As long as you're eating a good diet and not drinking a ton of chlorinated water, it shouldn't cause any real problems.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2013, 12:16:06 pm »
Jessica, I think it makes sense to me, even though I have not tried low carb diet yet. "
also as far as everyone pushing lowcarb/keto, i gotta admit its pretty fucking awesome for mood and energy regulation." It makes so much sense! To Daboss, try it for a week to 3 months , going on low carb diet and write back here.

If u really love milk, then try raw sheep milk instead of cows. Cows milk is no good anyway
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2013, 08:13:58 pm »
It could be that I recently increased my RAF and raw fat consumption. It could also be the shower head. I feel fine though. I've heard the body can absorb more chlorine than you'd absorb from drinking 8 glasses of chlorinated water in a 5 minute shower. IDK how true that is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk