Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162525 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #400 on: April 10, 2014, 12:44:59 am »
Congratulations on finally getting off the prescription drugs!

Thank you!  :)

I decided to try a colloidal silver product. - http://natural-immunogenics.com/faq_detail.php?FAQID=9

I read it's a very effective anti-microbial. This brand is supposed to be the safest, most effective brand there is.

I'm thinking about making an anti-microbial concoction of iodine, unrefined salt, and silver and using it to soak chicken in before eating it to avoid food poisoning.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2014, 12:53:26 am »
Heh, that sounds really gross, to be honest.

What type of chickens do you have access to?

I have eaten a ton of raw "organic" and even just "natural" store bought chicken and turkey, both whole and ground, and never got food poisoning from them.  What I will tell you is that the experience was much like eating grain fed beef, after a while of having those lower quality proteins and fats and also perhaps the fact that their diet was imparting something that I was slightly allergic too, I felt extremely inflamed, never felt my hunger satisfied and had some aches and pains in the joints after a while.  So maybe that is a type of "food poisoning" but just in a different sense.   

I have eaten raw pasture raised and appropriately fed chicken and turkey and not had the same symptoms and definitely felt more satisfied.  But have never had access to it on the level I have conventional "organic" poultry so not sure I can fully compare.

Did you know that seaweeds have iodine, and unrefined salts??? (nudge nudge).......

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 10, 2014, 01:10:36 am »
What type of chickens do you have access to?

I have eaten a ton of raw "organic" and even just "natural" store bought chicken and turkey, both whole and ground, and never got food poisoning from them.  What I will tell you is that the experience was much like eating grain fed beef, after a while of having those lower quality proteins and fats and also perhaps the fact that their diet was imparting something that I was slightly allergic too, I felt extremely inflamed, never felt my hunger satisfied and had some aches and pains in the joints after a while.  So maybe that is a type of "food poisoning" but just in a different sense.   

I have eaten raw pasture raised and appropriately fed chicken and turkey and not had the same symptoms and definitely felt more satisfied.  But have never had access to it on the level I have conventional "organic" poultry so not sure I can fully compare.

I have access to decent chicken - pastured from White Oak Pastures. I feel safer using my concoction lol. Thanks for the advice though.

Did you know that seaweeds have iodine, and unrefined salts??? (nudge nudge).......

Lol I'm well aware. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll continue with my routine of raw whole foods and toxic, synthetic, man made, unnatural, pharmaceutical-ly prepared, isolated, evolutionarily damaging, never before seen in existence supplements.. Lol
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 10, 2014, 02:53:14 am »
Those store bought chickens are brined too, to make them tender, delicious, heavy/pricey and also less susceptible to bacteria, so your idea of brining is pretty on point.  Just not maybe totally necessary with good quality meats.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 11, 2014, 05:06:33 am »
I wouldn't eat raw chicken unless I could personally verify the source.  Even "pasture-raised" chicken is still getting most of its calories from grains, anyway, usually.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: April 17, 2014, 01:50:30 am »
This Friday will be my 4th week completely off medication. I'm happy to say things are going very well.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 17, 2014, 09:26:56 am »
Congrats DaBoss!
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 27, 2014, 06:39:24 am »
After reading about the digestive tract having its own brain ( http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/science/the-enteric-nervous-system-%28ens%29/msg121534/#new ), I decided to try lecithin granules.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 30, 2014, 10:20:12 am »
Let us know how it works, DaBoss.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 01, 2014, 12:21:55 am »
I'm using it and it's alright. I'm taking 3-4 tablespoons daily. But I've read up on it further and I'm seeing that the dose of actual choline in lecithin granules is really low. So I'm planning to try a choline-chloride product which has significantly more choline than the lecithin granules.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/lecithin.html

Bwahahaha look what I found - "Beef and sheep brains are also an excellent source of lecithin, but don't expect me to recommend them."

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 01, 2014, 07:01:52 am »
http://www.doctoryourself.com/lecithin.html

Bwahahaha look what I found - "Beef and sheep brains are also an excellent source of lecithin, but don't expect me to recommend them."
Cool, good find. Hope I can a chance to freak out a vegan with that some day. ;)

Eggs are also a source of lecithin (probably because they contain baby chick brains :P ). I learned from my sister years ago that eggs were used for making lecithin before soy became the standard source. Other sources are listed here, though most would be rather controversial at this forum: http://www.livestrong.com/article/458869-foods-high-in-lecithin/
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 07, 2014, 10:36:23 pm »
I'm at 2 months+ med free. Things are still going good. I've continued with an all raw diet plus supplements, salt and everything else. My routine has been relatively consistent. Some minor changes include eating a bit more protein, 3 meals of 5 oz each.

A relatively large change I made is that I've cut out bananas specifically to eliminate the isotope of potassium in bananas - 40K. It's a radioactive form of potassium. In bananas it's very abundant, but in natural samples it's only 0.01% - http://www.chem21labs.com/labfiles/berea_gl07_lab.pdf

Because potassium is so important for nerve conduction, cell function etc. (K+ is used by all the cells and especially cells of the brain) I decided to try a potassium supplement (potassium chloride, KCl). So I've been doing about 50% of the RDA from potassium chloride. The KCL I use should only have approximately 0.01% of 40K (I contacted the company to confirm).

I've also looked into soil quality and seen that a lot are deficient - http://www.ipni.net/ppiweb/ppinews.nsf/0/599cd809bb78f26685256904005e9076/$FILE/99068-PK%20West.pdf

I've been making sure I have all the ions needed for proper nerve and cell function - namely magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and chloride.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 15, 2014, 05:18:17 am »
Hello everyone. I've been med free for 13 weeks now. Things are going well.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2014, 08:32:21 am »
two thumbs up!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 15, 2014, 11:04:46 am »
Excellent. I'm glad to hear it.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2014, 08:42:29 pm »
Daboss, please, come here on facebook where couple of thousands are waiting to hear ur successful story and all of them are suffering like u did. https://www.facebook.com/groups/286467918188496/ . Ur story can change one person at least . thanks
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2014, 02:39:37 am »
Daboss, please, come here on facebook where couple of thousands are waiting to hear ur successful story and all of them are suffering like u did. https://www.facebook.com/groups/286467918188496/ . Ur story can change one person at least . thanks

No. Lol I'm done with trying to help people heal. I've wasted enough time trying and nobody being interested. I've diverted trying to help others to helping myself in other avenues, where I perhaps am not as solidly grounded as I am with health.

I have a general philosophy and it's that people seek out what they want. I've spent a lot of time trying to help people who don't want to be helped. Those who want help help themselves, and they seek out the information they're looking for.

You're welcome to share any information on here that you like.

Personally, I think the most important things you can recommend are Dr. Hoffer's books about niacin therapy. That resolves the worst of the symptoms - and from there they can work on improving things further. Without the niacin there is no recovery, only modestly small improvements.

I recently swapped out my Blue Ocean Minerals and MegaMag (from trace mineral research) for a magnesium chloride liquid. I feel like I get enough minerals from my unrefined salt, and that ingesting more minerals from those sources is too much.

I've continued taking 1-1.5 tsp of unrefined salt daily, about 40% the RDA for potassium from potassium chloride, and now 400 mg magnesium from magnesium chloride.

All other supplements remain virtually the same, diet remains virtually the same, I exercise regularly and get a good night's sleep most nights.

I also strive to be optimistic and have a healthy outlook - which I think is many times more important than anything else.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:59:19 am by DaBoss88 »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2014, 05:32:51 am »
No. Lol I'm done with trying to help people heal.

Your post struck a common chord with me. I've even had it happen here on this forum, where I'm labeled according to what I ate last week. My source material is available to everybody, and my approach is flexible - if I eat a potato one week, that doesn't mean I eat potatoes as a way of life.

Ahhh, thanks for letting me share!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 10, 2014, 10:33:21 am »
Your post struck a common chord with me. I've even had it happen here on this forum, where I'm labeled according to what I ate last week. My source material is available to everybody, and my approach is flexible - if I eat a potato one week, that doesn't mean I eat potatoes as a way of life.

Ahhh, thanks for letting me share!

Just remember, you're not doing yourself any good if you're not eating an instinctive diet... Avoiding EMF's... Avoiding salt... and most definitely avoiding water! Lol

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2014, 01:39:34 pm »
How are u DaBoss?
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: August 04, 2014, 03:33:44 pm »
How are u DaBoss?

I'm good. All is well  :)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 21, 2014, 09:35:57 pm »
Today marks 5 months of being med free  :D

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 21, 2014, 09:53:03 pm »
Love it ^^^  :)

I just bought the book "Orthomolecular Treatment for Schizophrenia" and going to send it to my brother, because of you :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #423 on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:57 pm »
Congratulations!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 22, 2014, 03:53:39 am »
Love it ^^^  :)

I just bought the book "Orthomolecular Treatment for Schizophrenia" and going to send it to my brother, because of you :)

Nice to hear  ;D

Congratulations!

Thank you both!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk