Author Topic: Overpopulation is a  (Read 27135 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Overpopulation is a
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 03:42:16 am »
Gentlemen gentlemen! Please! Enough!
Cheers
Al

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 04:04:15 am »
East vs. West round 2
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 04:27:14 am »
Sorry, but I just love being cynical. I am such a fan of Diogenes. Over to more interesting topics.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2012, 10:45:02 am »
^I can't believe this guy is serious. Does someone need a hug?  ;D

Don't be silly, old boy.  Brits don't hug.  It's not proper.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2012, 11:30:52 am »

:) :) :)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2012, 07:47:28 pm »
Correct, though, sadly, more and more Brits like to be more emotional, these days.

As regards my mention of nukes, I got the idea from an SF story which had 2 time-travellers going back in time to kill Einstein because their world in the future had been almost destroyed by atomic warfare. They kill the guy in order to stop the invention of nuclear weapons in the future, and return to the future only to be executed because their world has, as a result,  changed into an overpopulated hell, with tens of billions occupying the planet in endless slums. Was it Asimov who wrote it? Not sure.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2012, 01:39:35 am »
Pathetic! Those poor Philippine women can't get decent jobs in their overpopulated island paradise, so have to resort to whoring for a camera and pretending to be "hot." The plainer and older ones are forced to work as maidservants for other people's families. No wonder we here in California have whole cities of nothing but Philippine immigrants, where the women can use their education and get treated with human dignity.

There! I said it!

The Filipino women I've met were anything but down trodden and we have a lot where I live. I've never dated one but

they know exactly whats going on. Very money savvy. Stay slim, feminine, Wear nice clothes, age well...when was the last time you saw a poorly dressed, fat, masculine acting Filipino woman?

They don't  need sticking up for by some white chick ...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:03:57 am by wodgina »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2012, 02:02:19 am »
You can always tell your government to not accept foreign brides.  Maybe western women are just lacking in womanly ways.  If that is your example, then it shows your men chose to go here.  We didn't throw our women at you.

Besides Filipinos can communicate in better English than Thais. 

I think it is a win win when White men marry Filipinos.  White Caucasian men are attracted to Filipinas we Filipino men are not attracted to. 

As for the gold digging slur.  Obviously you view house wifery as gold digging.  House wifery is a good deal.  And I bet Filipina housewives are cheaper than british housewives.

I was talking to a Russian bride who had been in Australia a month. She just could not believe how good we have it.

In a month, she had already got married, started university, had a job (that's how I got talking to her) and was really friendly and warm.

Whats wrong with gold diggerry? marriage has always been a business deal whether it's for money or a shot of DNA

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2012, 03:47:14 am »

Whats wrong with gold diggerry? marriage has always been a business deal whether it's for money or a shot of DNA?

Says a man obviously without any scruples at all. If you're in the gold business, I wouldn't be surprised if you're smuggling gold out of those mines, under the companies' noses.  The whole point is that if women marry solely for money, then as soon as there is a recession and the man, after being fired/demoted etc., doesn't provide her any more with the western dream lifestyle she has yearned for due to watching the mindless television dramas she has viewed since childhood, then the marriage is over, and the man is faced with a costly divorce.  It's just moronic for a man to pay for sex with cash as women charge too much for it, whether they are prostitutes or gold-digging whores. Plus, I've also heard of rather nasty examples   wherein certain  Westerners basically kept their Asian wives as  complete slaves with the latter being forced to sleep on the floor every night  and other nonsense.

Still, it can occasionally work, sort of. The father of my sister-in-law deliberately married a Vietnamese woman solely in order to break into the Vietnamese business market(the Vietnamese government had a law forcing all foreigners owning a company investing in the country to have a Vietnamese citizen for a partner). Sadly, the father was a hopeless businessman so I'm not sure if his Vietnamese ventures  actually worked. But he made a deal with the wife that she got ownership of his house in the UK  after he died, so she certainly benefitted a few years later, though my sister-in-law didn't.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2012, 04:01:42 am »
Whats wrong with gold diggery?  I dont know Wog, maybe you should hook up with a lady who doesnt give a fuck about you, only your money, and then come back and tell us all bout the wonderful loving relationship you two have and all the personal growth you have had by having a loving supportive person in your life.....

I just hear lots of talk from dudes here who just suck at relationships and think that just because their love life has been a failure, that everybodys love life must be as miserable as theirs is.

The saying is something like 'The only consistent factor in all your failed relationships, is you'.
That's not paleo.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2012, 05:16:12 am »
I just hear lots of talk from dudes here who just suck at relationships and think that just because their love life has been a failure, that everybodys love life must be as miserable as theirs is.

Hmm.. yeah this kind of talk surprises me too.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2012, 05:57:11 am »
    There are men that do various versions of gold diggery too. (deep breath out out with the bad) To each his or her own. It's good we all talk about it here in the tribe though to beware and watch out for each other or learn for ourselves all the various type of people there are.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 06:00:34 am by TylerDurden »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2012, 08:00:30 am »
Whats wrong with gold diggery?  I dont know Wog, maybe you should hook up with a lady who doesnt give a fuck about you, only your money, and then come back and tell us all bout the wonderful loving relationship you two have and all the personal growth you have had by having a loving supportive person in your life.....

The saying is something like 'The only consistent factor in all your failed relationships, is you'.

Hey serious dude.

I post for entertainment and to promote discussion. Anything you have read too much into in my post is your own projection.

I thought the shot of DNA part may have been a giveaway.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:21:46 am by wodgina »

Albert Camus

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2012, 06:22:52 am »
http://www.vibrationalmedicine.com/images/The_Human_Race_-_A_Dying_Breed.pdf

Absolute delight to read.  And we are the kind of audience who absolutely appreciates this.
We are the health nuts.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2012, 02:13:47 pm »
Cheers GS,
Denie Hiestand has also written a book I think you would love - called 'one man's Journey to Truth'.
It contains raw meat eating, healing, and sex - so it should be perfect for you  >D

He also wrote a book 'Electrical Nutrition', which I haven't read, claiming that grains and cooking destroy the bodies electrical systems (from his point of view everything is electrical - eg chemical reactions involve the exchange of electrons, enzymes move molecules through charges)

And heres a lovely thermal image of breasts, because where would we be without them?

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2012, 08:53:18 pm »
World may be forced to go vegetarian by 2050, scientists say

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/vegetarian-2050-190426669.html

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2012, 10:36:01 pm »
World may be forced to go vegetarian by 2050, scientists say

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/vegetarian-2050-190426669.html
I suspect only some parts of the world will have to go vegetarian, the most overpopulated parts. Which can only be a good thing as vegetarianism will likely reduce fertility a great deal.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2012, 12:31:41 am »
That's it Miker, you are officially my new designated source of reading material! lol There is not one thing you've recommended that I haven't found completely fascinating, thank you for sharing all that wonderful material!

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2012, 03:43:59 am »
Thank you Thoth - it's nice to have a fan  ;D

One of the things Denie Hiestand talks about is how the modern medical birth process disrupts chemical / electrical communications between baby and mother. He suggests that after birth there is a signalling process between baby and mother to disconnect the umbilical function and move on to the next phase of life.

If this is terminated abruptly, such as by the premature clamping / cutting of the cord normal in modern 'health care' then this function is not completed correctly.

He suggests that this could be one of the causes of postpartum depression.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2012, 04:57:19 am »
One of the things Denie Hiestand talks about is how the modern medical birth process disrupts chemical / electrical communications between baby and mother. He suggests that after birth there is a signalling process between baby and mother to disconnect the umbilical function and move on to the next phase of life.

If this is terminated abruptly, such as by the premature clamping / cutting of the cord normal in modern 'health care' then this function is not completed correctly.

He suggests that this could be one of the causes of postpartum depression.

I hate the fact that I had to have a c-section. I did not experience major problems, but I was a little baffled when my son was in my arms, and I had never even went into labor... :(

As for the vegetarian thing - a lot of people will gladly go vegetarian because they believe it to be healthy, and they will also believe it is for a good cause.
I assume Paleo dieters could concentrate more on wild game to escape the problem?
Also, if wild animals would increase a bit because their habitats would be protected more or improved, that would also mean more meat for some.
Just a thought I had, correct me if it is completely wrong.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2012, 08:58:39 am »
Alive,

I've heard that before somewhere about leaving the umbilical cord just atrophy and fall off naturally, but don't quote me.
Cheers
Al

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2012, 10:37:17 am »
This would work:

Take vegetable food matter
RP process using microbe fermentation steps to fully digest & upgrade the nutrition (eg copy cow stomach if processing grass, produces b12 etc)
The fermentation processes could be programmed for different plant sources, and blended to provide complete microbe nutrition (oxygen levels, temperature...) from existing foods and waste products
Eat resulting silage or extract the most edible components
Any green house gasses produced would be trapped and could be used as fuel
No energy wasted on cow heating / locomotion

I read that microbes love urea and ammonia,  so houses could recycle their own pee - speaking of which I did taste my pee the other day and it tastes so much better since going LC RP, I had a cup on the bench for a week and it didn't smell. My family didn't even notice any smell!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk