Author Topic: Just tested positive for herpes  (Read 49544 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Just tested positive for herpes
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2013, 06:59:57 pm »
Weston Price published his work in the 1920s and 1930s.  For that matter, the French scientist who wrote about white blood cells and cooked food wrote his article in the 1920s, right?
But never mind all that.
Yes, I didn’t mean that the article is obsolete and invalid by mentioning its year of publication. So I agree, it doesn’t matter. I would like to search for other articles and info on this, but it takes time and answering to various topics here already takes a lot of time.

How about this?  The bubonic plague killed 1/4 to 1/3 of Europeans several times.  They were pretty much all eating the diet appropriate for their social class, yet some died and some did not.  Why did some die, while others did not?  it's obviously not nutritional.  It's mostly genetic.  Some people have more genetic resistance than others to specific diseases.  It's just reality, and it's pointless to deny it.
It seems some people are somewhat less un-adapted than others to cooked and Neolithic foods. For example, most Scandinavians seem to be partly adapted to dairy while South-Asian and Africans are not. There are also individual genetic variations between individuals amongst the same population group. That’s the way evolution works: the best adapted survive, the others die.

So, we can see it as a difference in genetic partial adaptation to new foods rather than resistance to specific diseases. Also some people are stronger than others and the feeble are eliminated first. Both factors are certainly at work. Anyway, the final result is the same.   

Just like some people tolerate some foods better than other people because of genetics, some people tolerate some microbes better than others.  We all vary genetically in many, many different ways.
Yes, except that I don’t see the need to introduce resistance to microbes into the equation because we would fall back into the theory of Pasteur — which can perhaps also explain all the known facts but with much complications and circumvolutions. We can understand it by considering that some people are less intoxinated than others because they are better equipped to eliminate the toxins (or whatever reason). Therefore Occam’s razor is very much in favor of GCB’s theory which is simpler and explains all the known facts equally well or even better.

A NEW THEORETICAL MODEL OF VIRAL PHENOMENA
 http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/7627/ggvirus.html 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:04:00 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2013, 07:16:18 pm »

(…) and some individuals might have become more likely to survive because they'd recently had a flu which boosted their immune-system afterwards or something similiar. (…)

Toxins are obviously eliminated by the flu, so that the overall intoxination level is decreased. Such “detoxination” sicknesses therefore reduce the likelihood of being victim of deadly auto-immune diseases or cancers which are entirely different things than detoxination.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:44:32 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2013, 08:31:42 pm »
CK does have a strong point re genetics/epigenetics. But I also think that environment plays a large part. I mean, peoples' diet varied greatly in the Middle-Ages with the aristocrats eating a quite different diet from the peasants, for example(more meats), and some individuals might have become more likely to survive because they'd recently had a flu which boosted their immune-system afterwards or something similiar. It would be interesting to find out what proportion of nobles survived compared to the peasants.

You are right about the nobles and peasants eating different diets.  However, large portions of both of those groups died, so diet wasn't a crucial difference.

You also make a good point about previous infections helping with detox.

I really think that people vary not only in their ability to detox specific toxins efficiently, but also in their immunity to specific microbes.  It looks like both genetics and epigenetics play a role in those two areas, detoxing and immunity. 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2013, 09:50:06 am »
It looks like the chimeras box has been opened. 

There is so much more at work in viral outbreaks than just the cleansing of toxins. There are genetic realignments, and intracellular battles that occur and for the most part are not fully understood. There is an element of Darwin's survival of the fittest as well involved. Organisms that are unfit will undergo a viral episode in order to force it back in line within the laws of the biological order. Sometimes the organism is so unfit or hasn't the right mechanics to survive the ordeal and it is killed in the process. This is the ugly truth that one has to face. Survival of the fittest isn't always fair , just or logical!

There is an element of Genocide involved in this biological struggle. Take for example small pox and the American Natives.
The Europeans had lived in such septic conditions and ate such horrific foods for so many generations that they were forced to undergo the most sever outbreaks of viral realignment ever in the history of Man. Small pox emerged as a particularly powerful viral agent. Because of generations of inherited immunity the European peoples developed certain adaptions to their immune systems which gave them some protection against the powerful strains of virus. When these traveler brought small Pox with them to the new world, the native populations had no such genetic protection against the supper bugs brought over. The viral outbreak of small pox hit them so hard that even those in their prime where killed. Possibly because immune overreaction to the mutigenic effects of the alien virus. They were just not properly adapted to receive such a powerful viral agent and where virtually wiped out in just a few generations.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2013, 01:55:28 am »
Sabertooth,
The arrival of the white men on the shores of America was a low day in the life of the natives.

I had understood that initially the disease that was spread was scarlet fever which came ashore from a slave brought over from Africa. This devastated the middle Americas and South America and I suspect spread up through the southern part of N. America.

Now obviously this does not lay the blame on the poor slave, as he was lucky to even survive the ocean passage in the horrific conditions they were put in, stuffed like sardines in the hold of a ship.

Another theory is that the animals (pigs especially) that were brought on the boats for provisions during the voyages, were brought ashore and raised and some escaped into the wild bringing their bacteria load with them, which the local native population ate, and caught the same illnesses that Euros were dealing with.

One author suggests that the Euros kept their animals in shelters (barns) which meant they walked around in their own excrement and this was likely the cause of their sicknesses.

Native NAs had no such situation and neither did SA natives as their animals lived outside always so no walking and sleeping in their excrement.

Of course whatever the source, the destruction of the aboriginals was so complete that even the white man's guns were not really necessary to bring them to their knees.

Apparently the natives were very much into agriculture despite what earlier historians surmised, as most of the Eastern US was deforested and planted with crops. There was also a lot more natives than originally guesstimated. When I was young the estimates were 1/2 million in North America but now the estimates are up around 90 million.

It's only by a quirk of fate that the Chinese weren't the first 'off continent invaders' to NA about 300 to 400 years before the honkies arrived.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2013, 03:19:31 am »
The estimate of 90 million seems way above the reality then.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2013, 05:00:18 am »
You are right about the nobles and peasants eating different diets.  However, large portions of both of those groups died, so diet wasn't a crucial difference.

You also make a good point about previous infections helping with detox.

The diet is still the crucial point, how many people during the bubonic plague era were eating any raw meat? Probably slim to none. So nobility would only have likely had higher rates of survival than the general populace if they had any kind of less bad diet, and I do believe that's precisely what we would see if we studied them. Nobility with a heavily animal diet and some raw dairy would have faired so much better than the general populace living on starches, and relatively bad starches at that.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:25 am »
Precisely. The nobility had far more access to (albeit cooked) meat than the lower classes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2013, 08:02:33 am »
Nobility with a heavily animal diet and some raw dairy would have faired so much better than the general populace living on starches, and relatively bad starches at that.

This might not be the best example, but the vikings ate a diet mostly consisting of meat, wild berries and fruits and some dairy (I think often goat) and mead (fermented honey drink). In the early Middle ages most were not farming much.
Vikings were much taller than the average European and lived slightly longer lives. They were known as strong warriors. Their diet might have helped.
Just a thought.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2013, 09:45:24 am »
I was just doing my usual reading on this website - www.microbialinfluence.com - it seems every time I look I find something new.

http://www.microbialinfluence.com/NFKB.html

"NF-?B (nuclear factor-kappa B) is a protein complex that plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection. Unfortunately, incorrect regulation of NF-?B has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development."

Maybe there's something to what the microbes in the gut are doing and herpes.

I know when I saw this, I was shocked, and I'm sure the same applies to herpes.

"Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) potently stimulates human immunodeficiency virus type 1-long terminal repeat (HIV-1-LTR) CAT constructs transfected into monocyte/macrophage-like cell lines but not a T cell line. This effect appears to be mediated through the induction of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappa B). Electrophoretic mobility shift assays demonstrate that LPS induces a DNA binding activity indistinguishable from NF-kappa B in U937 and THP-1 cells. LPS is also shown to dramatically increase HIV-1 production from a chronically infected monocyte/macrophage-like cloned cell line, U1, which produces very low levels of HIV-1 at baseline. The stimulation of viral production from this cell line occurs only if these cells are treated with granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) before treatment with LPS. This stimulation of HIV-1 production is correlated with an increase in the level of HIV-1 RNA and and activation of NF-kappa B. LPS is not able to induce HIV-1 production in a cloned T cell line. The effect of LPS on HIV-1 replication occurs at picogram per milliliter concentrations and may be clinically significant in understanding the variability of the natural history of HIV-1 infection."

If something that goes on with the microbes can affect the rate HIV replicates, who knows if tweeking the microbes can give you resistance to HIV, herpes, etc. Like Thoth has stated, he is symptom free even after being exposed to various typically pathogenic bacteria/virus.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2013, 11:58:16 pm »
The estimate of 90 million seems way above the reality then.
That number came from at least one book I read and I cannot point to a definitive source. You may be right.
Cheers
Al

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2013, 02:52:10 pm »
I've just been reading on how some viruses (virotherapy) are potentially very effective for treating cancer.
The article is focusing on something else, but still interesting: http://www.aeonmagazine.com/living-together/alexander-masters-crowdfunding-cancer-treatments/

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2013, 02:21:51 am »
stds are a fraud to push condoms as part of the depopulation agenda.

the systems message?

"have all the sex you want with plenty of people. just make sure you wear a rubber so you dont get an std (the worst std being a baby according to the new world order)"

yes paleo diet cures "stds".

colloidal silver helps too. I got an "std" once when I wasnt having sex at the time. Colloidal silver destroyed it.

I think tis usually best to let the detox run its course on its own but I was freaking out and the colloidal silver showed me theres nothing to worry about.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:29:32 am by trollofthedungeon »
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2013, 08:42:57 am »
stds are a fraud to push condoms as part of the depopulation agenda.

the systems message?

"have all the sex you want with plenty of people. just make sure you wear a rubber so you dont get an std (the worst std being a baby according to the new world order)"

yes paleo diet cures "stds".

colloidal silver helps too. I got an "std" once when I wasnt having sex at the time. Colloidal silver destroyed it.

I think tis usually best to let the detox run its course on its own but I was freaking out and the colloidal silver showed me theres nothing to worry about.

STDs don't spontaneously arise  (well, only one time, in the original host). They are spread by contact.  A healthy immune response, assisted by good diet, is a good way to avoid some of the worst effects of STDs.  However, STDs don't just happen on their own. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2013, 11:44:50 pm »
I havent had sex in almost a year when this happened.

there is no such thing as an std. Just because someone has eczema or something like that on their genitals doesnt mean itn came from sexual contact. These things can erupt anywhere on the body and the genitals are no exception.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2013, 12:42:08 am »

Just because someone has eczema or something like that on their genitals doesnt mean itn came from sexual contact. These things can erupt anywhere on the body and the genitals are no exception.

Yes, I recognize this.  However, diseases like syphilis and gonorrhea didn't exist in certain parts of the world until they were introduced by people that already had them.  Syphilis didn't arise naturally in Europe.  It came from the Americas.  Gonorrhea did the opposite, it spread from Europe to the Americas.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2013, 01:53:58 am »
I dont believe you can naturally catch diseases like that. It is my belief that they are produced in the body for detoxification and all illness is simply detoxification.

now bilogical weapons are a whole different story. Im only talking about natural stuff right now

either way, im not scared of any stds or viruses of any sort.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2013, 05:57:29 am »
there is no such thing as an std.

Crabs and mites? though it can be thought of as hair to hair. :)

I do agree with you about that "STDs" are mostly bogus from a real healing point of view.

Though there is such a thing as abuse.

Such as people doing things to abuse their own sexual functions.

Like having too much sex too frequently.

Like doing deviant sexual acts that results in injuries to themselves because the organs weren't designed to do those things.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:05:33 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2013, 06:01:19 am »
I wouldnt consider crabs a disease. Theyr just an animal that likes to live in hair.

-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:09 am »
Troll,  if I had sex with another with syphilis or gonorrhea chances are I'd catch it. And since I don't have it now, what then is the connection between not having it and then getting it from another.  Or are you saying that you can not catch it from another,  OR,  that it's to my benefit If I do catch it because it will speed some other healing or increase the release of toxins that I didn't even know I had?   

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2013, 09:00:56 am »
We raw paleo dieters have a sense of over confidence that we have better immunity than the common 21st century person.

Since we are more attune with our health, we would not be into having sex with sick people, right?  There are obvious indicators and they turn off sexual attraction towards that sick person.

Even if we did make the mistake once or twice, our immune system will probably take care of it.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2013, 11:54:50 pm »
Troll,  if I had sex with another with syphilis or gonorrhea chances are I'd catch it. And since I don't have it now, what then is the connection between not having it and then getting it from another.  Or are you saying that you can not catch it from another,  OR,  that it's to my benefit If I do catch it because it will speed some other healing or increase the release of toxins that I didn't even know I had?

i dont agree that youd catch it.

If you do catch it, it means that you have in your body that which the virus is meant to cleanse you of, in which case be thankful.

someone who has it that is not a raw paleo person may be constantly taking in those things which cause them the need for such a virus in which case it will never go away unless the person stops taking in the toxins which the virus constantly needs to clean up.

If a raw paleo person has thos toxins still in them and then catches it from someone, it may last for a bit but will go away once those toxins which the virus feeds on are longer in the body, in which case you should be happy you got a little help from the virus.

this is of course my opinion based on research as well as personal experience.

-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2013, 03:53:43 am »
i'm open to the idea, what's your personal experience with those two sexually transmitted viruses?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2013, 04:49:50 am »
i dont know about those two. But I had some sort of "std" for about a month. I killed it with colloidal silver and it hasnt been back in a few years. Im sure it was a detox but if i went to the doc he would have definitly diagnosed me with and std.

the colloidal silver destroyed it in a couple days. I felt it work immediately though.

if it ever happens again though ill probably  just let it run its course. I was just freaking out back then,
-----------

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2013, 06:20:50 am »
i dont know about those two. But I had some sort of "std" for about a month. I killed it with colloidal silver and it hasnt been back in a few years. Im sure it was a detox but if i went to the doc he would have definitly diagnosed me with and std.

the colloidal silver destroyed it in a couple days. I felt it work immediately though.

if it ever happens again though ill probably  just let it run its course. I was just freaking out back then,

troll did you get tested to know exactly what strain of STD you had?  I had a friend who thought he had herpes for 2 YEARS, turned out it was just a yeast infection he picked up from some chick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk