Author Topic: The Most Optimal Evolutionary Original Human Diet May Never Be Found  (Read 11146 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

The Most Optimal Evolutionary Original Human Diet May Never Be Found Due To Past Frequent and Recent Cosmic Changes

"What if I told you that it was only in ancient human recorded history that our planet earth had been passed on from several hundreds of years reign or more of it’s original star… Saturn, that our earth may have been recently added to this solar system of the sun and Jupiter.  That our ancient ancestors said Saturn was our sun, not this sun… and that records show that our planet’s orbit had only recently stabilized to it’s 365 days today."

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2013/01/13/the-most-optimal-evolutionary-original-human-diet-may-never-be-found-due-to-past-frequent-and-recent-cosmic-changes/

For reference:
http://saturniancosmology.org/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:26:53 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Optimal Evolutionary Original Human Diet May Never Be Found
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:50:19 am »
This isn't realistic.  Saturn doesn't put out enough heat/light to keep plants and animals alive.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 11:26:09 am »
This isn't realistic.  Saturn doesn't put out enough heat/light to keep plants and animals alive.

Now it does not.

But it did back then... for 1,000 years... those were the "garden of eden" times.

--------

http://saturniancosmology.org/time.php

Living in Paradise

In summary, for a thousand years during the "Era of the Gods," from about 4200 BC to 3100 BC, it was Paradise on Earth. The climate in the Middle East was mild and wet. With Earth in an orbit below Saturn, the Sun would not have been at the center of the orbit. The northern hemisphere would have faced the Sun year-round, and there would not have been the drastic changes in seasons we experience today. Mankind lived in harmony with the Gods, who supplied the techniques of agricultural cultivation, the plans for cities and temples, and the knowledge of the wheel, writing, and music. And for a thousand years the images in the sky provided a spectacular show.

The interplanetary plasma flow must also have built up an enormous amount of static electric charge in the upper atmosphere, to the point where mountain peaks would have been under continuous lightning discharges. And in addition to the electrostatic charges of the atmosphere, mankind was subjected for a thousand years to a varying magnetic field, a by-product of the rotating Birkeland current. If this arcing was even occasionally of the right amplitude and frequency, this could have had a long-term beneficial effect on the psyches of the humans. I have long suspected some such secondary results from an arc discharge. Research at Harvard's McLean Psychiatric Research Hospital has demonstrated the effects of an oscillating low-level magnetic field. To quote from a patent application, the use of a localized magnetic field is indicated for subjects with symptoms of "anxiety, moodiness, depression, lethargy, sleepiness, learning difficulties, and memory impairments." [note 17]

Imagine then, humans -- content, cheerful, outgoing, energetic, alert, intelligent, and enjoying a mild climate, living with the Gods, quick to learn, inventing everything from the wheel to writing, forming egalitarian groups to build massive irrigation projects in a desert wasteland, engaging in the manufacture of ceramics and metals, and trading these far and wide. It must have been a millennium of optimism which supported each and every effort. This certainly was the "Era of the Gods."

But then, after a thousand years, the same Gods decided that the humans were too loud, and that they would shut off the electricity and drown them all. That happens in 3147 BC.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 01:40:08 pm »
I'm not impressed. The link you provided starts this way: "This book presents a cosmology based entirely on the supposition...."

What I think is this: supposition, noun. An uncertain belief. Synonyms: assumption - presumption - surmise - guess - conjecture.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 03:24:42 pm »
This is Velikovskian-like nonsense. Orbiting around a planet etc. There has to be way more solid proof backed up by multiple scientific papers for such absurdities to become remotely credible.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 04:52:24 pm »
This is much much more than velikovsky.

This is backed up by comparative mythology ang plasma physics electric universe scientists... With global conferences.

Time to challenge them old paradigms directly.

I will bring in more highlights to the table to show this is serious stuff that dethrones the slow evolution hypothesis.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 01:39:42 am »
Think Greek Mythology was cool? What is cooler is that Greek Mythology is really HISTORY of the planets Saturn, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Mercury, the Moon, The Sun during their turbulent times when our ancients witnessed their wrath first hand. Never dismiss mythology as products of their fertile imagination. I present to you Saturnian Cosmology by Jno Cook. Where us adults can indulge and enjoy Mythology / History with a broader, wider perspective than our children. Something for you and your children to discuss. May be new information for most of us.

http://saturniancosmology.org/

This book presents a cosmology based entirely on the supposition that our coherent worldwide mythology is history rather than creative fiction writing in antiquity.

As a result, this text is about the catastrophes experienced by Earth in remote antiquity and also in more recent times. Some have been unbelievably destructive, which has been recognized by archaeologists recently in their investigation of the event at the start of the Younger Dryas period.

The text will also tell what it was in remote antiquity that suggested the idea of an afterlife, why the gods of more recent times were conceived of as real, and how phenomena experienced thousands of years ago are still reflected today in politics and religions. It will also tell how the length of the year changed repeatedly, and how the axial inclination of the Earth changed.

What will not be suggested are alien intervention, exploding meteors, collisions with other planets. This text is also not about religion or theology. It's about history.

It is a history that mainstream academics will not deal with, in spite of the fact that all the information presented here is readily available, and remains within the scope of physics and accepted chronology. It simply needs to be reconstructed. That is the task I have undertaken.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 02:07:51 am »
Re: Cook's Saturnian Cosmology
by Andrew » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Changing Calendars

The study of calendars used throughout history and across cultures, is another way to explore Earth and planetary changes. The Earth’s orbit dictates the length of a solar year. Currently it is 365.24 days. It has not always been so. In fact it has changed four or five times since the Saturnian breakup in 3147 BCE. (In an earlier Thunderbolts post I erroneously said two).

The knowledge of these changes is little known, but there is ample evidence. Cook goes over this in detail in his Appendix A, Notes on Chronology:

http://www.saturniancosmology.org/chron.php

The following is a brief summary:

The story of Earth’s change in orbit is a study of Earth catastrophes. Calendars ended and new ones began because of these events. Mankind has continually fiddled with calendars in an effort to keep up with the changing heavens.

Cook posits there was a 225 day year during the Era of the Gods, based on the Egyptian King list record for the period called “kings before the flood”. The flood is dated at 3147 BCE and was the cataclysm that ensued when the polar water bulge was released.

When Earth detached from Saturn it ended up in an orbit with a 240 day year.

In Cook’s words:

“The 240-day year was originally found by inspecting the data of the "kings after the flood," but it can also be inferred from the remnants of calendars in use in the following era (as in dividing the year up into 4 60-day periods, as in China). The 240-day year would have been in effect from 3147 BC through 2349 BC. The equivalent orbital distance from the Sun would have averaged 70.3 million miles (0.75 AU).”

The next change in the calendar occurred in 2349 BCE, marking the end of the Egyptian Old Kingdom. This was brought about by Venus and its massive plasmoid bolt that broke up Earth’s equatorial rings called the Absu by the Mesopotamians and the Duat by the Egyptians. This flood was from the heavens, raining down its debris and water, accompanied by endless rains. This is the “flood of Noah” and is also the time of the first appearance of the Moon, which stabilized within an estimated period of 35 years.

“It is at this time that we see the first indications of calendars in widely separated regions of the world. The Earth is now 74 million miles from the Sun (0.797 AU), and the year had extended to 260 days.
The regular appearance of the Moon became the calendar, signaling to everyone the days for religious festivities. There were, during this first period after the fall of the Absu, ten months of 26 days each. At the end of ten months, the year and the cycle of religious observances started over.

The 260-day year is an acknowledged number, which shows up in Mesoamerican sources as the Tzolkin calendar. The Chilam Balam makes specific mention of the addition of "days of the year" at this time. “

Following this we have a calendar year change in 2193 BCE due to another outburst from Venus making an electrical contact with Earth. With this event climatic changes are recorded worldwide, with social upheavals and abandonment of settlements spanning two hundred years. Egypt’s Middle Kingdom emerged afterwards.

….”the Akkadian empire fails and the Old Kingdom of Egypt comes to a close. Worldwide there is a lack of rain, or a lack of light, lasting years. Mesopotamia and Egypt (and other locations) take up to 200 years to recover.

The Earth is now 77 million miles from the Sun (0.83 AU). The year went to 270 or 280 days (probably 273 days). I suspect that the number of months in the year stayed at 10, each approximately 27 or 28 days long. Mesoamerican culture accommodated this easily by extending their 20 by 13 Tzolkin calendar by another cycle of 13 days, and just ignoring the fact that their calendar was now 13 days short. Other people apparently adopted 10 months of 27 and 28 days to fill the year.”

Cook has the following to say about Venus and its impacts in both 2349 and 2193 BCE:

“I would suggest, as others have also, that the planet Venus was the agent of the disturbances in 2349 and 2193 BC. In fact, we can be certain that Venus appeared a total of four times during this period. The first appearance of 2349 BC was absolutely spectacular and, at the same time, so psychologically disturbing to people the world over that this single event is frequently recorded as the very start of history -- often as a retelling of the flood of 3147 BC (as in the "flood of Noah"), coupled with the first appearance of the Moon. The most frightening aspect of 2349 BC was what looked like the collapse of the ocean in the south sky, the Absu. It was thought to have fallen onto the Earth like a flood, for the commotion in the sky was accompanied by endless rains and storms. The other disturbance was that the sky turned blood red.”

This period of 156 years of instability (2349 – 2193 BCE) caused by Venus’s regular visits could be considered as one drawn out change in the length of the Earth’s year, or as two different distinct events.

Following on, we have another change in 1492 BCE called the “Earth Shock”, which marks the end of the Middle Kingdom and the beginning of the New Kingdom. This was caused by a catastrophic electrical event with Venus once again, which hadn’t shown up since its last appearance in 2193 BCE.

“After 1492 BC the Earth's orbit increases significantly, to 0.99 AU. The 360-day year is a clear certainty from many records, and in effect up to 747 BC. The equivalent orbital distance from the Sun would have averaged 92.1 million miles. There were 12 months of 30 days.

The 360-day year is so well established from so many documents, that some researchers today just take it for granted, although students of antiquity have to apologetically add, "plus the five days," or make excuses for the people of this era with statements like, "they used an idealized year" or "they could not count." What an amazing statement! Counting would have been the highest science of the human intellect since the Upper Paleolithic.”

In 747 BCE, at the end of the New Kingdom, we have the beginning of a series of visits from Mars, Venus, and Mercury that caused huge disturbances in the Mediterranean and Near East, with great loss of life. These catastrophes continued until 685 BCE, marking the beginning of the quiescence we experience today.

“After 747 the Earth assumed today's orbit of 93.2 million miles (1.0 AU), and a year of 365.24 days. The Moon changed its period to 29-1/2 days, but there were now slightly more than 12-1/3 lunar months in the year. This would cause no end of problems, for the lunar months no longer coincided comfortably with dates in the solar year.”

So there we have it – an Earth in turmoil and an ongoing quest to create calendars and temples to enshrine these changes, to mark a moment in time when these cataclysms occurred and to create a system of regularity to measure the flow of time over the year. To me it is incredulous that this information is still hidden from view. Cook is making a major contribution to our understanding of Earth history to compile this material in such an accessible way.

-------------

Discussion at the Thunderbolts forum about Saturnian Cosmology that ties it all together for the big picture view: http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7294

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 02:23:02 am »
How about a satisfying video to underscore the events being described in text?

The very recent December 26, 2012 release of the latest thunderbolts.info video:

David Talbott on the "Ancient Origins of Doomsday Anxiety"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Invitation to the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 09:56:06 pm »
Hopefully, some of you had watched the video above.

It puts into perspective why globally ancient civilizations were so obsessed with the planets, who now are mere specs of light no regular human today knows which planet is which.

It all makes the study and the enjoyment of ancient mythology worth it to know how this is all connected with human civilization's recent past.

Learn more about the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE movement...

http://www.electricuniversetheory.com/electric-universe-theory-sites-forums/

Bringing excitement and wonder back to astronomy.
(of which was my first real hobby / passion)

Amazing how recently our present calendars had stabilized / changed so much: Gregorian / Julian Solar and Chinese Lunar.  (and it is not because our ancestors could not count.)

Electric Universe 2013: Invitation to Future Scientists
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:18:19 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 06:48:43 am »
Exciting stuff. Thanks for sharing. I only read your part, but it was fun to wrap my head around it. Ironic how Venus caused all of the trouble in paradise. Similar to Eve.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Perfect Human Diet Trailer - and recent earth changes
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 01:15:11 pm »
THE PERFECT HUMAN DIET Official Trailer (2012)

Above is the trailer for CJ Hunt's the Perfect Human Diet.
It sounds more like Paleo Diet.
Evolution is nice, assuming the conditions on earth today have not changed.

But facts show that conditions have changed, and immensely in only the last few thousand years.
We do not breath the same air / weather.
We do not have the same solar radiation.
We do not have the same moon / tides / planetary influences.
We do not have the same year measurement, or axial tilt, not the same seasons.

So we current 21st century humans may be caught at a time when the changes have been too recent for all of us to be adapted.  Add to it the changes we humans because of our civilization have brought on even more recently.

It's why I listen to you guys here, the formula for what works may have roots in the past, but the more recent authors and opinion makers may hold greater weight as they are experimenting with what we have today.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:22:14 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 04:56:11 pm »
As far as what the optimal diet is... I'm sure we can all agree it should be 100% raw.

As far as what foods should be allowed on said raw diet, it should obviously be high quality animal foods and wild/organic plant foods.

As far as what foods should be allowed and eliminated... I still think raw SCD legal carbs + high quality animal foods makes the ultimate, healthiest diet for humans. Even if for many years that's not how we've eaten.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 11:22:59 pm »
I just bought The Perfect Human Diet on iTunes, and boy was it a good investment. Great film, although a little heavy on computer generated imagery for my tastes. One thing I particularly liked is that it didn't once mention cooking, and this stands in such stark contrast to other dietary films that it almost seems like the producer did it on purpose to leave open the possibility that cooking might not be ideal. Even when they brought in archeological experts and anthropologists to talk about historical diets, no mention was made as to whether ancient peoples cooked their food, or not. In fact, the producer mentions at one point during his narration that he spent time as a raw vegan, making me wonder if he isn't raw paleo himself but doesn't admit that out of fear of losing viewership for the film.

At any rate, for those with the resources, I encourage you to see the documentary. Two thumbs up!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 09:07:38 am »
I watched the Perfect Human Diet last night and I was impressed at his collection of experts.

I loved how Cordain used the football field to show the 2 million year old scale of time of "human" evolution. 

Saying that if Paleo Diet was a FAD, then Paleo Diet is a 2 million year old fad at the end.

Nice observation, yep, the host did not touch on the raw / cooked thing.  He just said Paleo Diet.

Maybe the host is a covert member here in this forum?

I'd like to see in the future all this Saturnian cosmology horned into this discussion.   
How long was the earth recently under Saturn's plasma sheath? 1,000 years... or more?
What were the conditions on earth like before Saturn's plasma sheath?
How have things changed during the turbulent solar system times to the calming down times after 685 bc?

In the uncovering of history in the Saturnian cosmology website he talks of a civilization in the Mediterranean area of 200 million people... then some big flood came and only 5 million survived, the civilization was lost and everything had to reset.

There are now underwater civilization structures uncovered pre 9k bc and others like in russia 25k bc and that sunken empire continent off Sri Lanka and its language is said to be 50k years old.

Which gets me to think that this current run up to this current civilization calendar which is at most 2500 years old in the making via Gregorian or 4000 years old in the making via chinese lunar calendar... this current civilization is just the latest run up. 

Perhaps human civilization has been rebooted many times prior.  If anatomically same as we humans today humans appeared 200k years ago, betcha they didn't sit around goofing off to wait and progress for 200k years long... that would mean they were stupid.

Think about it.  If the solar system configuration was the same for the past 200k years, then we should have a calendar that is at the minimum 100k years old!  But our solar calendar is only 2000+ years old... too young!  Very recent solar system changes!  Even the moon is young! Only 4k years of lunar calendar? 

It's like the movie the Matrix.  We don't know yet how many times human civilization has rebooted.  First off, we need saturnian cosmology and the electric universe to WAKE UP the rest of the sciences, archeology and history and everyone else so they can get off their fat lazy butts thinking they already know everything. 

Time for more scientific progress!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:14:49 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 10:44:53 pm »
5 MORE Versions of Catastrophism

Unread postby Lloyd » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:22 pm
* Catastrophism means interest in large-scale catastrophes in early or ancient times. There are many different theories of catastrophism, but I'll just discuss some of the major ones relevant to the Thunderbolts website.
* I think it's beneficial to compare related theories in order to study each theorist's evidence and find which evidence seems strongest.
* I welcome any corrections to the list of theories and any suggestions of how to improve the list, how to make it more useful, or just discuss it or related issues.
5 Catastrophist Theories Comparison
* Theorists: Immanuel Velikovsky (IV), Dave Talbott + Ev Cochrane + Wal Thornhill (TB=ThunderboltsTeam), Dwardu Cardona (DC), John Ackerman (JA), Gary Gilligan (GG)
(I include John Ackerman only because Gary Gilligan seems to derive some of his theory from Ackerman's findings and Gilligan sometimes supplies important material for TPODs. Talbott, Cochrane and Thornhill are listed together, because they seem to largely agree with each other, but I don't know what datings they suggest for events.)

IV:
(from his book, Worlds in Collision etc)
Saturn as planet of Sun
Earth as moon of Saturn
Great Flood caused by Saturn nova flare
Venus ejected from Jupiter via nova flare
Venus as large comet
Earth-Venus encounter 3,500 BP
Exodus during Earth-Venus encounter
Venus-Mars encounters 3,000 BP
Earth-Mars encounters 2,700 BP
There was no continental drift

TB:
(http://maverickscience.com/saturn.htm)
(http://thoth2.webs.com)
(http://holoscience.com)
Saturn as brown dwarf star outside Solar System
Venus, Mars & Earth as moons of Saturn
Polar Column from Saturn to Venus, Mars & Earth
Venus as large comet
Mars moved cyclically between Venus & Earth
Venus later moved cyclically as well between Saturn & Earth

DC:
(http://thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3D10&t=3D3824)
Saturn from Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy millions BP
Saturn as brown dwarf comet-star outside Solar System
Saturn with two polar columns, or jets
Venus, Mars & Earth as moons of Saturn
One Polar Column from Saturn to Venus, Mars & Earth
Saturn flare on entry into Solar System 10,000 BP
Saturn flares caused continental drift, detritus, conflagration & Great Flood on Earth
First sighting of Sun immediately after flare
First sighting of Venus on face of Saturn immediately after flare
First sighting of Mars indefinite time later
Saturn System breakup at asteroid belt 4,500 BP
First sighting of captured Moon during breakup
Loss of Polar Column caused Great Flood

JA:
(http://www.firmament-chaos.com/va_scenario.html)
Earth captured Moon 11,600 BP
Sun with 6 planets: Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune before 6,000 BP
Large extrasolar planet hit Jupiter 6,000 BP
Venus comet ejected from Jupiter's Great Red Spot after collision
Venus comet on elliptical orbit had many encounters with Mars
Venus comet encountered & scorched Earth, making great deserts
Mars encountered Earth every 15 years from 6,000 to 2,700 BP
Mercury ejected from Mars at Valles Marineris 2,700 BP

GG:
(http://www.gks.uk.com/about)
Sun with 6 planets: Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune before
5,200 BP
Large extrasolar planet hit Jupiter 5,200 BP
Venus comet ejected from Jupiter's Great Red Spot after collision
The Moon captured into Earth orbit 3,200 BP
Venus & Mars approached Earth about 3,000 BP
Comet Venus appeared 2,900 to 2,000 BP
Mercury ejected from Mars at Valles Marineris 2,600 to 2,800 BP

----------------

From: http://thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4897

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:03 am »
The time of paradise?  A time of plenty?  A time when our human ancestors were all big and and strong and healthy?

Why all of this matters!  Making sense of this all.

Why science vs religion?  Why all the diversified civilizations have the same stories?

David Talbott: Seeking the Third Story | Electric Universe 2012 Conference

David Talbott: Seeking the Third Story | Electric Universe 2012 Conference

Convergence of SCIENCE + MYTH 2013 talk
Wal Thornhill & David Talbott | EU 2013 Off-Stage

Wal Thornhill & David Talbott | EU 2013 Off-Stage

If you are a Velikovsky hater -- then it is time to swallow your pride and re-examine 2013 evidence and take time to watch, read and re-learn.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 10:37:00 am by goodsamaritan »

William

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 12:57:02 pm »
Good stuff, but you missed the theoretical work of Jim McCanney.
His comment in one lecture that changes in the earth's electrical field caused by a conjunction with the new moon and Mercury can ( and did) affect sleeping was worth thinking about.
I would not be surprised if the geo-electrical field also affects digestion/assimilation etc.

http://www.jmccsci.com/WeeklyRadioShowArchivesSubPage.HTM

All of his books are worth reading: http://www.jmccsci.com/

Offline esotericlox

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 10:10:33 pm »
Great.to see esotericphilosophy  and gnostisicm being put.to good use

Offline esotericlox

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:07 pm »
Exciting stuff. Thanks for sharing. I only read your part, but it was fun to wrap my head around it. Ironic how Venus caused all of the trouble in paradise. Similar to Eve.

Not ironic.. all the same  story

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk