Author Topic: Sexuality  (Read 4324 times)

Offline FlyingDutchwoman

• Forager
    • View Profile
Sexuality
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:29:07 am »
I'm a 18 year old girlwoman who has never been sexually attracted to or romantically involved with men (or women). Am I a freak or  just a late bloomer?

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sexuality
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 06:07:23 am »
This is probably the wrong forum for your question.  I think you'd find a better answer at the appropriate forum.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 06:38:02 am »
I can fix that for you!  Just give me your name, address, and credit card information.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:51:27 am »
Young lady, I will bet on just being a late bloomer.
My sister in law is a late bloomer and her interest in romance and men only began in her late 20s.
My observation was that it was a nutritional thing for her.  She was on vegetarian for too long.  She is on high fat paleo diet type meals supplementing with butter oil and ghee and she's glowing and blooming.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 07:24:14 am »
You said elsewhere that you have hypothyroidism. Low libido can be part of that picture.

You also talked about your academic pursuits. Perhaps your mind is turned in a less-romantic direction. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

At any rate, you are at an age when these kinds of questions arise, part of discovering who you are.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 09:53:57 am »
My grandfather's youngest brother only got married for the first time at the ripe age of 60, to a woman who only got married for the first time at 40.

I believe we all have different life schedules.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 06:36:55 am »
There's every sort of sexuality out there, really.  Asexuality doesn't really have any specific definition, but there are plenty of other asexuals out there, I've even joked about myself being asexual, though in reality I'm just only sexually and romantically attracted to one man and one man only my entire life.

It's possible that it could be caused by a poor diet that destroys the libido, too. 

There's a website of other asexuals and a FAQ here..

http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk