Author Topic: I want to live again  (Read 3945 times)

Offline blobby

• Forager
    • View Profile
I want to live again
« on: February 14, 2013, 05:11:03 am »
Hi Everyone!
That's great u have a journal section, I just joined and I will be starting this diet soon I will be happy to write here to see if it works fingers crossed.... !
Basically I have lot's of health probs am super fat morbid obese very unhealthy got skin probs weight probs heart probs stomach probs leg probs teeth probs the whole works 

I feel very down lately when I look at my skin I feel like i'm rotting away, when my chest hurts I wonder if its my last, when my legs hurt I can move I feel like life is passing me by, i've wasted too much of it being unhealthy.

I was looking up any possible cure for Hidradenitis Supparutiva  and came across a link where this woman was talkin about how after yrs of suffering from this condition she went on this diet Paleo and her symptoms disappeared her skin healed, this has given me hope, I want to try it and see if this can happen for me to, I am still new to this am still familiarizing myself with the foods and I hope to start this diet soon, to be honest i'm kinda scared cos i'm addicted to junk but I have to do this.

Thanks for listening and I will write in here again when I get up the courage to start this diet, I hope to see results, fingers crossed!

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: I want to live again
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:51:20 am »
Welcome!

I got off my junk-food addiction with raw paleo food. Basically, once I broke the cycle, it went away. Looking back, I don't even call it binge-eating disorder anymore. Now, I say food addiction was my body's inability to process sugars, grains, and starches. I love my food now, instead of being a slave to it.

Read everything in the forum and then try out some of the suggestions to see what works well for you.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk