Author Topic: Raw meat only... for now?  (Read 23840 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw meat only... for now?
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 06:14:30 am »
So you want to offer olive oil as an alternative to goats milk? LOL

talk about unnatural! Not to mention that oils dont have any nutritive value, they are more used for detox than nutrition . I personally find olive oil disgusting. It makes me nauseous in any amount more than like a half teaspoon. I will say however that olive proved highly useful to me in liver flushing and should not be avoided when people need to go through such a forceful and uncomfortable detox as I was forced to do.

as far as cheeses go, my understanding is that wont be enough since cheeses are used more for detox than nutrition as well.

and which fatty cuts are cheapest? Where im at the leanest cuts are cheapest and the juicy stuff marbled with fat is very expensive such as porterhouses and whatnot.

what are some cheap fatty cuts?
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 06:22:27 am »
The cheese feels satisfying while I hunt for other raw goat/sheep dairy haha. Leave me be. If you saw my blog, you saw the progress my stomach is making :P

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:03 am »
Il leave you be, im just saying you shouldnt give up looking for other stuff because the cheese wont help you gain wieght nearly as much as milk or cream or butter will.
-----------

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 06:44:36 am »
trollofthedungeon don't be ridiculous. You can't digest olive oil we got it. There's no need to go on with your pointless rambling about the nutritive value or whatever else. I'm perfectly fine with olive oil (and lots of it), whereas I find dairy terrible, and it's not because I'm lactose intolerant or something. I just told Poncho what works for me, maybe it helps her or maybe not.

The cut I get is typically this, no clue how's it in English

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:50:29 am by aLptHW4k4y »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 10:32:58 pm »
If you read the thread youd see that shes trying to do meat only for now because plants make her feel bad.

Olive oil in this case is definitly not a good suggestion since if she cant even eat raw whole plants, olive oil would be very unlikely to go down well.

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 10:33:51 pm »
and feeling terrible on dairy in my opinion is detox for the most part. at elast it was for me
-----------

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 11:29:00 pm »
glad you have a source of raw cheeses ponch!! they might actually be easier to transition too then milk because of less lactose and higher concentration of good vitamins, D, K2, and highly absorbable(hopefully!) minerals. 

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2013, 10:35:20 pm »
It literally made me smile to see you call me 'Ponch' haha, cause Poncho is my little runt cats name and I call him Ponch.

Really though cheese is hard for me, I can handle it in tiny doses. Do you think itll get easier to handle?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2013, 11:24:33 pm »
Aajonus reccomends that cheese be eaten with another fat such as butter for example bbut could be something else. I tend to agree with that.

also makes sure your cheese is actually raw. Most cheese sold as raw actually is only under legal pasteurization temperature so that means its pretty much crap. It needs to be totally unheated. You have to ask the manufacturer/farmer.
-----------

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 11:29:31 pm »
Awwww cute, ponch kitty! 

Dairy might mess you up for a while, but if you focus on figuring out your gut disbiosis and getting your digestion strong you might be able to enjoy it again.

I went off dairy for yeeaars, but after eating raw meats for about 2 years and taking probiotics and digestive enzymes and limiting but not totally doing away with carbs, my digestion got a bit better I started up with yogurt, not even raw yogurt but REALLY good organic yogurt from White Mountain, its super sour and legit.  That was the start, I craved and ate the shit out of it!  Then butter, copious amounts of grass fed but pasturized butter.  Then raw whey, then cheeses, thenthenthen.  It doesn't upset my stomach, it actually helps my digestion and make my skin smooth, but I tend to over eat it so I don't really buy it often. 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 11:55:36 pm »
I felt all right on plenty of dairy (including raw cheese and butter) from 18 to 41 years old but at the end I had more and more health problems. When I completely stopped all dairy, wheat and cooked food, these problems largely disappeared.

Health troubles generally occur with a long delay. You can eat raw dairy and feel perfectly fine for decades, but it's likely to jeopardize your health with severe troubles appearing years later. 

I hope you understand that our immune system gets into a state of tolerance when constantly overwhelmed by a daily consumption of food containing antigens. It's not at all a blessing to have an immune system in a state of tolerance for dairy products, contrary to what most people think, even here on this raw paleo forum!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:15:18 am by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 05:28:36 am »
Completely agree with Iguana, and similar experience here.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 05:34:27 am »
" When I completely stopped all dairy, wheat and cooked food, these problems largely disappeared. "

this really says it all to me.  the raw vegan who quit meat and feels a lot better now thinks its because he quit meat is completely wrong even though he genuinely feels a lot better. WHat he doesnt realize is that he feels better because he stopped eating cooked food and biological weapons (hfcs aspartame...stuff like that) at the same he stopped eating meat.

if you quit dairy at the same time as quitting cooked foods and wheat how do you know you dont just feel better from quitting cooked food and wheat. Maybe you would have felt just as good continuing on raw dairy but still quitting wheat and all cooked foods.
-----------

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 05:46:42 am »
FYI I continued for a while with raw butter and cheese. But it got completely right only when I stopped eating those too.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:54 am »
if you quit dairy at the same time as quitting cooked foods and wheat how do you know you dont just feel better from quitting cooked food and wheat.
That’s right, we can’t tell this way.

On the other hand, it would be too fastidious and an exceedingly long experiment for anyone to eliminate one by one every suspicious food to check if the troubles come from it or not.

There is more than enough evidence from serious experimenters and scientists such as Burger, Seignalet, Eaton, etc. and logical inferences to suspect dairy as one of the main source of health troubles.

How people like you who know about raw paleo, who know that no animal species drink the milk of another species, that no animal drinks milk when adult, that humans started to consume animal milk very recently in an evolutionary timescale – just like cereal grains – fail to understand that consuming dairy products is dangerous?

It's completely illogical to avoid cereal grains because they are Neolithic food while still consuming dairy which consumption is even more recent.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 06:33:24 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2013, 11:17:08 pm »
Like I said in other posts, the whole timeline thing is irrelevant to me because I dont believe a word of mainstream history.

I dont tell people im raw paleo. Im just a raw foodist.
-----------

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2013, 01:56:54 am »
That's perfectly fine, feel free to believe anything you like ;)
But please don't persuade other people to follow  your beliefs, as if they are 100% correct and proven.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2013, 11:13:27 pm »
dont be a hypocrite
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk