Author Topic: more new world order food abominations for the future  (Read 5294 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: more new world order food abominations for the future
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 01:50:14 am »
Completely disturbing in the most frightening hilarious way.
Hilarious because the majority of people will believe that is actually a solution..   .................
Frightening for the same reason.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 02:02:51 am »
most people with think its cool because its been in the sci fi movies their whole lives. If your programming worked then you will love it when they release anything youve seen in those movies. It is called predictive programming.

Alan Watt Explains Predictive Programming

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:13:09 am by trollofthedungeon »
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 02:08:06 am »
Every day I learn more and more about how everything we know is wrong,
but it still surprises me somehow.
Like a dull kind of surprise.

We're all being orchestrated, and it's really only our own faults.
Its that whole 'fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me' idea.
You can only blame your leaders for so long

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 02:21:33 am »
Star Trek Nasty Klingon Foods

Check out Riker chowing down on some Synthesized Klingon raw delicacys.

I still think we are at least 400 years away from having the kind of replicators envisioned in star trek.

These crude 3D food printers are a joke.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 02:34:17 am »
Thats just what they are showing the public. They have ones much more advanced than that.

The leaders are completely to blame. They use their millinias old knowledge which is unavailable to us to scientifically control the masses. Humans are by far the most studied animal on the planet.

The human brain has been mapped completely, they know exactly which button to press in the brain to get the reaction they need. They are using vaccines, poisoned food, poisoned water, scientific indoctrination, and stratospheric aerosols to keep the masses dumb and unable to do anything about what is being done to them.

Each person who is awake is a miracle and an anomoly. A mutant.
-----------

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 03:29:07 am »

Each person who is awake is a miracle and an anomoly. A mutant.

Perhaps.. That is one way to look at it.

I am beginning to gear my philosophical outlook away from the idea that there are organizations which embody a persona of dominance that work toward domestication of the masses with the end game of establishing a new world order. Whos proponents believe would give rise to a world run by a kind of star trekian "Federation", or even a star warrian "Empire".

None the less, I do agree that there are forces at hand that are working to control the awesome powers inherit within the whole of humanity, while limiting the powers and freedoms of the individual. There are organizations of people who are attempting to dominate and direct the fate of the masses toward their own selfish ends

Though I no longer view this as a part of a directed effort by evil forces. It is a natural manifestation of the spirit of life. All life forms compete in this manor for a position of dominance. Though human engineering has somewhat perverted the natural order of things to such a degree that even I am sometimes skeptical about the power of nature to be able to find a balance.

From the struggles that rage on in all levels of human experience, the environmental conditions are created that will lead to a greater awakening. By cultivating awareness of the harsh realities, such as those mentioned by Troll , the mutations that are needed to overcome the adversity will arise.

Turn on, tune in, drop out, and mutate.
We are all a miraculous mutant anomaly in my eyes.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 11:05:32 am »
Turn on tune in and drop out...id refrain from positively quoting a known cia agent instrumental in destroying our society if I were you.

also if theres no concerted organized effort to take over the world and its only spiritual manifestations or something else new agey like that please address these very concrete intitutions and their place in our world.

bilderberg group, council on foreign relations, the royal institute for internation affairs, the bohemian grove club, skull and bones, the trilateral commission

believe what you want, but read the mission statements of some of these organizations first, then look at their membership list. Draw your own conclusions from that, I think its quite simple. Especially after constantly reading their books and reports where they constantly tell us what they are going to do to us decades before they do it.

-----------

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 05:22:01 am »
Printed food.  :( More head-slap-inducing neomania. How ironic is it that this and other Paleo diet forums and writers/bloggers are trying to encourage eating more real, whole foods while others are trying to make the human diet even more thoroughly processed? Who knew that we suffered from synthetic food deficiency?

One person commented on that article with "maybe they can call the company, Soylent Green".  Little did they know:

"This is either an elaborately executed hoax, or these folks really thought using the name of a fictional 70's product with a dark secret was a good idea. The Soylent Corporation is raising [money] to create their own soylent. Who would fund this? Yes, with one month remaining, they have already collected more than double the initially sought funding." http://www.humansarenotbroken.com/the-unfortunate-future-of-food (3D Printed Foods)

https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body

If it's not a hoax, then I hope people are funding this because of funny novelty, rather than thinking that it's actually a good idea, though I'm not optimistic about that.

Who knew that God/Nature screwed up by not creating synthetic foods? Thank goodness human scientists set him straight on that with their new and improved man-made food-like products!  l) No doubt the neomaniacs will label anyone who isn't thrilled by all these new foodlike glops as luddites, Philistines, or Mostly Original Substrate Humans (MOSHs). Maybe Star Trek addiction and Asperger's will eventually be seen as the new normal.  ;)

Ah well, at least the Soylent and meat-like feces glops are funny.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:01:16 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 06:19:03 am »
Printed food.  :( More head-slap-inducing neomania. How ironic is it that this and other Paleo diet forums and writers/bloggers are trying to encourage eating more real, whole foods while others are trying to make the human diet even more thoroughly processed? Who knew that we suffered from synthetic food deficiency?

Well, if you're stupid enough to eat that crap then you deserve what you get.   I am not about to start a crusade to save the drooling masses...Let them kill themselves.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 06:36:18 am »
The world ended in 2012 anyway.  You will be catching up with your death soon!  Jesus is coming.  Meteors are falling from the sky!  AHH!!!!!!   -d
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 08:26:48 am »
Who knew that God/Nature screwed up by not creating synthetic foods? Thank goodness human scientists set him straight on that with their new and improved man-made food-like products!  l) No doubt the neomaniacs will label anyone who isn't thrilled by all these new foodlike glops as luddites, Philistines, or Mostly Original Substrate Humans (MOSHs). Maybe Star Trek addiction and Asperger's will eventually be seen as the new normal.  ;)

Ah well, at least the Soylent and meat-like feces glops are funny.  ;D

No shit PP, obviously processed food is exactly what the human race has been missing. Look at the human race's astonishingly low rates of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, infertility, neurological ailments. We're a thriving population thanks to these scientist's creating of processed foods.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk