Author Topic: Urgent: Mom with possibility of having Cancer!! Please Help!!  (Read 16182 times)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Hi there fellas,

Im on my knees asking you guys give me your helping hands for my mother, who was always on SAD diet and have possibility of getting Cancer (has yet confirmed)

Background:
- Curved Spine (Where her spine is curved like an S)
- Gallbladder removed when she was young (bad decision made)
- Overweight despite short, and possibly due to removed Gallbladder
- High Cholesterol level and Blood Pressure
- Fear of Raw Meat and Pathogens (struggling to convince her that Raw Meat Diet is important
- Irregular Heart Beats, Sometimes she gets chest burns
- Dark Shadow found when scanning her Chest at hospital (Hasn't been confirmed yet, Might need to take sample of the cells)

Please help me out here, I am in the process of learning still and I am lost in terms of what's best for her.

Potential Questions:
1. How to convince her that Parasites, Bacterias and Viruses are NOT the problem on a RAW MEAT diet? Im trying hard to pile up evidences!
2. How can I help her cure/Prevent? What are the protocols?
3. As I said: Her GallBladder is GONE, how does that affect her chance of adapting on a RAW MEAT/FAT diet??

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent: Mom with possibility of having Cancer!! Please Help!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 01:52:58 am »
My sister just told me at the weekend about her friend in Norway that cured her breastcancer (that had spread to different organs) with  anti cancer diet basically made of fish and vegetables. Maybe your mom could do that? She might be able to eat raw fish as sashimi or tartar? Try to limit carbs very much, tell her cancer cells feed on carbohydrates/sugar.

Tell her to tan as nude as she can, on the ground. Vitamin D helps kill cancer cells too. This is very important, to tan the whole body! No sunscreen! She must start slow if she burns easily.

Tell her to avoid ALL artificial lights if only possible, or really limit them, after sunset.  They cause cancer in many studies. She really need to rely on natural light.

Circadian hygiene is very important too, to go early to bed and sleep well.

Earthing. Tell her to walk barefoot, or sit bare feet on the ground at least for 30 minutes / day, but the more the better. She needs this very much as a cancer patient. If she can go to the ocean, to stand there in the water as long as she can do every day is the most healing thing she can do for her. Cancer is a electron depleted state.. and she can gain them best from grounding in ocean water.

Iodine. She should try the Iodine protocol. tell me if she is interested and I will post the link. Or you can google it too. Iodine kills cancer effectively. There are many who have healed their cancer with it. Maybe that is why my sisters friend was healed too, with all that fish=high Iodine foods...

Cold would do her really good. CT = cold thermogenesis. She could be in the ocean, take cold baths, cold showers.. whatever she likes the best.. but it would do her really good for many things. Any amount would help, even if she can do just a little.

Where are you living? In a city or at the countryside? If in the city... really try to get her out. Today's cities are full of radiation = very bad for a cancer patient. Hard to heal there.
She really needs to limit her EMF exposure = wifi, cellphone, smart meters, any place or stuff in the house that radiates much and she are close to it like microwave is really bad... check her bedroom, it is the most important place.

Do not forget you mom has to want this.. or it will not work.. But I am sure you know that. Do not get stuck in only raw, there are many things to do that are not about raw only, like you see above. Your mom can heal with a diet and lifestyle that is not 100% raw I am pretty confident. I sure think raw is best but other things are as important or even more important.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 04:43:46 am »
I can't tell you what does and doesn't work, as I've never treated (myself or others) cancer. However I do look into alternative treatments, and I can say I've found some promising treatments.

1) Vitamin B17

A google search of "vitamin B17 cancer" will yield a lot of info on how to treat cancer with just apricot seeds. If you're curious you could watch the "world without cancer" documentary on youtube. I personally eat 9 every day.

I order them from this site - http://www.ordershere.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=OH&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=seed - they're very affordable.

2) Iodine

Iodine has been shown to have anticancer properties. I personally use Lugol's 2% formula from J Crow

3) A raw diet

Cooked foods (especially cooked meats) are high in HCA's and AGE's which have been shown to be cancer causing in animal studies.

Potential Questions:
1. How to convince her that Parasites, Bacterias and Viruses are NOT the problem on a RAW MEAT diet? Im trying hard to pile up evidences!

One thing you could show her to convince her the bacteria aren't bad is - http://www.eatwild.com/foodsafety.html

Also, you could freeze the meat for a certain amount of time like they do for sushi to kill parasites. - http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/Seafood/ucm091704.htm

"Freezing and storing at -4°F (-20°C) or below for 7 days (total time), or freezing at -31°F (-35°C) or below until solid and storing at -31°F (-35°C) or below for 15 hours, or freezing at -31°F (-35°C) or below until solid and storing at -4°F (-20°C) or below for 24 hours is sufficient to kill parasites. FDA's Food Code recommends these freezing conditions to retailers who provide fish intended for raw consumption."

Realistically if her concern is parasites and bacteria, those 2 links address both completely. If you want to provide a persuasive argument, you should address both her parasites and bacteria concerns. But also mention the cancerous properties of cooked animal foods.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 07:44:32 am »
I am currently helping

1) a lady with breast cancer
2) her husband with prostate problems (not sure if it is cancer)
3) a man with kidney cancer

For your benefit, I will be blogging about their cases as it happens and what we are doing.
Visit from time to time or subscribe to www.myhealthblog.org
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 10:09:48 am »

There's lots of info in this forum on parasites and bacteria. No raw critics claim that viruses are a problem in raw meat, not even the most fanatical coctivores, so I don't know why viruses would even be thought of as an issue.

Old Friends Hypothesis (fka as Hygiene Hypothesis) and Umami Hypothesis
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/general-discussion/old-friends-hypothesis-(fka-as-hygiene-hypothesis)-and-umami-hypothesis/msg91114/#msg91114

Re: Aerobic vs. Anaerobic bacteria
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/general-discussion/aerobic-vs-anaerobic-bacteria/msg108998/#msg108998
2. How can I help her cure/Prevent? What are the protocols?

What type of cancer is she suspected of having? The therapies can vary dramatically depending on the type of cancer.

3. As I said: Her GallBladder is GONE, how does that affect her chance of adapting on a RAW MEAT/FAT diet??
Can someone without a gallbladder eat a Paleo Diet?
http://chriskresser.com/rhr-could-copper-zinc-imbalance-be-making-you-sick

Chris Kresser:  Well, the common bile duct, which still remains after the gallbladder is removed, actually assumes a lot of the function of the gallbladder once it’s taken out, and that’s why it’s possible to take out the gallbladder and not have somebody just completely fall apart and be unable to digest any fat at all.  So, a lot of people do really well on Paleo without a gallbladder.  Some people may need to moderate their fat intake to some degree, although a lot of people don’t.  The type of fat seems to matter.  Coconut oil is a very good fat for people without a gallbladder because it doesn’t require bile acids for absorption, so it’s rapidly absorbed in the upper part of the small intestine, and it’s transported directly to the liver via the portal vein.  These are medium-chain triglycerides that I’m talking about, and in fact, they’re used in hospital tube-feeding formulas, you know, for people who have had surgery on their intestine or have had parts of their intestine removed because they’re so easy to digest and absorb.  So, coconut oil is definitely your friend if you’re lacking a gallbladder.  Then there are some other things that can be done to improve that function of the bile duct and help emulsify and break down fats.  Dandelion is a very commonly used herb in the Western pharmacopoeia.  It’s bitter and it’s a cholagogue, which means it helps with bile synthesis.  Ox bile can be used if you’re having trouble digesting fats.  You know, that won’t address the underlying cause of the problem, but it will help symptomatically.  It’s a similar approach to using hydrochloric acid when you have low stomach acid, but you’re actually using bile itself in this case.  So, that can be useful for people who don’t have a gallbladder or for anybody who is having trouble digesting fat, because that’s often one of the biggest difficulties that I see when somebody moves from a lower-fat diet to a higher-fat Paleo Diet is if they haven’t been in the habit of eating fat and producing bile that you need to break it down, they can often experience some difficulty with the high fat content, and so ox bile or dandelion root or ginger can all be helpful in breaking down the fat.

Steve Wright:  Well, what about lipase?  Would someone want to take an enzyme like lipase for this?

Chris Kresser:  Sure, that can work too.  You know, we talked before about how I generally prefer HCl to correct the problem at the top, and if the food in the stomach is properly acidified, then the pancreas should secrete all of the necessary enzymes, but the NOW Super Enzymes are a good choice at least temporarily while you’re resolving the underlying issues.  That can be helpful too.
FAQs: How can I eat Paleo without a gallbladder?
http://balancedbites.com/2012/12/faqs-how-can-i-eat-paleo-without-a-gallbladder.html
"Robb’s revelation that my gallbladder removal indicated undiagnosed celiac disease (p. 81 “Full of Bile” in The Paleo Solution) was very powerful.  My surgeon told me I nearly died during that operation at the age of 27.  If I had only known!  I am not exaggerating when I say this information saved me.  I’ve had a few close calls in my life that can now be attributed to gluten/celiac issues: nearly ruptured appendix, serious complications during gallbladder surgery, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, and Hashimoto’s (autoimmune) Thyroiditis.

In addition to the Paleo dietary recommendations, I also avoid dairy and nightshades due to my autoimmunity.  I also follow(ed) recommendations from GAPS (bone broth, probiotics, etc) in the healing process.  My exercise consists of walking my dog and house/yard work.

I no longer suffer."

(From: I Will NEVER Go Back To “Before”!! Monday, November 5th, 2012 http://robbwolf.com/2012/11/05/before/
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 07:38:18 pm »
Thank you all for the great help!! You would not understand how stressed I am right now
Trying to take all this in one step at a time to not get overwhelmed but health is my current #1 priority over everything else.

I am suspecting her of Lung Cancer, but it's only because she has got a scan of her lungs with a dark shadow (yet confirmed, fingers crossed)

Currently trying to convince her that Raw paleo diet can be the key to health, yet older generations are hard to change as they assume their expertise with their age and experience.

Thank You for your piles of evidence, I've been trying to get my head around these and yet I've had a hard time putting them together for some reason. (Lack thereof structure of these resources or just plain chaotic research)

Great Thanks to letsdoiteczema for the food sources page for Hong Kong, if you happen to read this thank you very much. Saved Me a lot of time

Will Update More regularly as soon as results/progress are made.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 05:05:42 am »
Does she currently smoke cigarettes, or did she in the past?

Pure raw Paleo is a hard sell. If she isn't going for that, you might try suggesting something easier for people to consider, like lightly cooked Paleo with lots of raw foods.

I don't have much info specific to lung cancer, but I do have some general leads.

Hormesis (gettingstronger.org/hormesis) reportedly fights cancer and aging and promotes autophagy and improved health, longevity, strength and resilience.

Hormetic therapies:
> cryotherapy: cold shock and heat shock therapy, or a combination to broaden the beneficial stressor range
> plant-based substances (mildly toxic; ex: resveratrol in in berries and grapes, which reportedly stimulates SIRT)
> radiation of various kinds (such as sunlight)
> taking very small doses of a number of toxic substances (not something most people will not want to try, aside from plant substances)
> intermittent hypoxic therapy: low oxygen turns on hormetic hypoxia signaling; it may promote blood oxygenation via hormesis (however counter-intuitive this may seem); a combination of intermittent hypoxic therapy with intermittent oxygen therapy might theoretically improve the hormetic effect by broadening the range of beneficial stressors; ex: mountain climbing/camping and breath-holding
> intermittent glucose, fructose and protein fasting (cancer cells feed on glucose, fructose, and certain amino acids like glutamine)
> intermittent, high-intensity exercise: High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE), such as sprint interval training (SIT)

Cellular/Tissue Hypoxia in Cancer

It's rarely reported, but "decreased blood pressure and low oxygen saturation" predict "death within 48 hours with a 95.0% positive predictive value and a 81.4% negative predictive value"  http://www.news-medical.net/news/20120912/Blood-pressure-oxygen-saturation-predict-death-in-terminally-ill.aspx. These tests are cheap and effective but don't generate much revenue, so they are rarely used.

Why is low oxygen a marker for death? One likely reason is that cancer cells thrive in low oxygen. Why is that? Cancer cells are cells that have reverted to their primordial origin, which was the days before oxygen when all organisms relied on carbs and/or amino acids to survive and oxygen was toxic to them.

For more info, see:

Response to Jim Watson’s wager challenge
by Vincent Giuliano
http://www.anti-agingfirewalls.com/2013/04/29/response-to-jim-watsons-wager-challenge

Can autophagy promote longevity?
Frank Madeo, Nektarios Tavernarakis and Guido Kroemer
http://www.nature.com/ncb/journal/v12/n9/full/ncb0910-842.html

Targeting hypoxia in cancer therapy.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21606941

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumor_hypoxia

Hypoxia in cancer: significance and impact on clinical outcome.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17440684

The dietary flavonoid kaempferol effectively inhibits HIF-1 activity and hepatoma cancer cell viability under hypoxic conditions.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20558139

Mitochondrial Genetics and Cancer
The Warburg Phenomenon and Other Metabolic Alterations of Cancer Cells
http://tinyurl.com/pqhfhp3

Carnitine (found in meats) promising for the treatment of cancer
http://carnitine-cancerpromise.com/detail.html
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:10:59 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 08:23:49 am »
Pure raw Paleo is a hard sell. If she isn't going for that, you might try suggesting something easier for people to consider, like lightly cooked Paleo with lots of raw foods.

Very true. It's the main reason I gave up trying to get people to eat raw paleo. I feel this kind of diet is something you need to want to do for yourself, not because someone tries to persuade you into it.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 10:11:40 am »
The kidney cancer patient I am treating these days is on raw paleo diet and living with me for 2 weeks.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 10:49:42 pm »
Best solution is raw food diet heavy in animal foods heavy in fat.

easiest solution is hemp oil. No need to change anything in your life except eating this hemp oil every day.

Run From The Cure The Rick Simpson Story (Full Version)
-----------

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 10:21:04 am »
Update:
Thanks for all your help I've been juggling school, my own struggles for success in life and getting my health back
also trying to get my families' health back

Now im concentrated on my health, for my health brings me energy to drive for wealth in whatever way

--

Doctor says there's a very tiny shadow in her lung and it's really hard to check whether it's bad/good cell (aka cancer or not)
so she has to wait for like whatever scan (can't remember) for 2015!!!!!

wow

So fuck that, I'm going to make her so healthy that she doens't hv to worry about it

Slowly realizing that vitamin D3 is so key, apparently prevents cancer or something?

Can someone confirm that?

And please update me what I should consider as the EASIEST action that yields normal health benefits but it's easier for her to adapt to ?

Teaching a 50 yrs old is worse than teaching a bunch of kids.  just ppl who refuse to reconsider their paradigms..

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 11:28:25 am »
Vitamin D does seem to reduce the chances of cancer, according to multiple studies.

As far as preventing cancer goes, a number of varieties of mushrooms appear to be pretty good for that.

For simple,  easy ideas for general health improvement, I'd need to know her current diet, and her current health problems as well.

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 08:05:49 am »
Advise her to connect her body to the earth with skin contact as much as possible, and focus on mantras that allow the earths energies to do their work.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 10:51:26 am »
This therapy is rather simple and easy:
"circadian rhythm entrainment may be the single most important factor determining cancer prognosis...

Circadian Rhythm Enhancement

Many diseases become more likely, or more severe, if circadian rhythms are disrupted. Enhancement of circadian rhythms may be therapeutic for these diseases.

I’ve blogged about circadian rhythm therapies for hypothyroidism (“Intermittent Fasting as a Therapy for Hypothyroidism,” Dec 1, 2010) and for sleep disorders, psychiatric disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, and obesity (“Seth Roberts and Circadian Therapy,” Mar 22, 2011).

Well, cancer is another disease for which circadian disruption may be damaging. The International Agency on Research on Cancer (IARC) has recently classified “shiftwork that involves circadian disruption” as “probably carcinogenic to humans.”

It’s plausible that circadian enhancement may be therapeutic for cancer. Tactics that enhance circadian rhythms include:

Exposure to mid-day sunlight.
Sleeping in total darkness during hours of darkness.
Confining eating to daylight hours.
Socializing – especially, looking at faces and talking – during daylight hours. Seth Roberts found that looking at images of human faces can substitute for actual socializing.
Exercising during daylight hours. Even low-level activity – like standing instead of sitting – helps.
In people who are melatonin deficient due to a brain immune response, supplementation of melatonin just before bedtime.
Curiously, circadian rhythm disruption seems to make chemotherapy more effective. Also, timing treatments to match circadian rhythms may double their effectiveness.

- Paul Jaminet, http://perfecthealthdiet.com/category/disease/cancer

This test is cheap and easy:
Has she had her oxygen saturation checked yet? There are inexpensive pulse oximeters that can easily check this.
"Intermittent hypoxic training (IHT) has been used with success in autoimmune disease, ... fatigue associated with cancer, ... and Alzheimer." - Enno Freye, MD, PhD, Acquired Mitochondropathy-- a New Paradigm in Western Medicine Explaining Chronic Diseases: The Safety Guide for Prevention and Therapy of Chronic Ailments [Translated from German]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:21:03 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 03:40:15 am »
Thanks a lot for all your recommendations, I've got a lot on my plate right now but definitely reading these and going to refer more to my mom

So far the easiest solution for her seems to be apricot seeds (something you can just buy and eat)

I'll have to read about some of the stuff you guys posted in detail and understand more, but really, thank you for your time!

It's going to take a lot to convince my mom that her health is in jeopardy within the current SAD paradigm and lifestyle (lost her gallbladder, obese..spine issues..)

Offline fwadmin

• Administrator
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 05:01:22 pm »
Are you really going to be doing this curing stuff alone for the first time as a newbie without the benefit of some experienced healer / manager of healing?

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 05:10:17 pm »
No I'd much rather seek out help first, but for now a lifestyle change for her is utmost important.
The saddest reality is I don't live in the same country with her most of the time. I'm studying abroad so I'll have to talk her into it over the phone.

I really don't want to do this alone, but most "healers" in HK are scammers and con-artists that don't know shit they're talking about

Hell TCM that is very popular in HK and China, now being seen as the holy grail for stuff, has NO BUSINESS whatsoever in authenticity. Top TCM doctor that was friend of my relative, who worked in major hospitals in HK doesn't have a clue to what to do with my eczema. Let alone cancer man

I'm not saying I'm not trusting healers. I'm just very skeptical about them

Point me a way fwadmin, or else I'd assume most healers are bullshitting themselves

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 12:37:26 pm »
In which country, province, state is your mom located?

This doctor seems like a good place to start for your mom.

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-robert-demaria-the-drugless-doctor-the-keys-to-drugless-living-november-19-2013/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 12:50:55 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 10:28:51 am »
When it comes to these issues of possible cancer the first step is "To Do No Harm"

Sometimes its not wise to view the appearance of a tumor or other signs of failing health as something in need of direct attack.

My friend has had asbestos related lung cancer for 25 years....... Baseball sized lung tumors attached to the ribs, the doctor told him he would be dead in two years if he didn't have it talked out immediately. Instead he chose to do nothing too drastic just some basic lifestyle changes, and the cancer hasn't progressed. He would be dead right now if they operated on him.

Simple lifestyle change should be the first course of action.
 First..... Eliminate all possible environmental causal factors right away.

Inger had some good Ideas regarding the sun (internally produced Vitamin D is vital to health in anybody)
If I were a healer I would prescribe a healthy dose of Fresh air sunshine, toes in the sand.... For at least two weeks .......then if no improvement repeat dose.

I would not advise the apricot seeds, though its application for treating cancer is novel and the theory behind its effectiveness is appealing to the Naturalistic Crowd; I am very skeptical as to its merits for promoting health while killing cancer.

Please if anyone believes otherwise please show me the Stats, and let me see if it holds up to honest scrutiny.

Raw foods are the way to go if you are looking at a safe way to rejuvenate the body. Remember that sickness is a symptom of a deficient, unbalanced and or toxic body.

Nourish the body, get to a healing environment and rest... rejuvenation must start with these things.
If your Mother isn't willing or able to accomplish these things, then any other persons theory of how what to do and how is of secondary important(in my opinion)
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 12:00:16 pm »
I don't have stats, but I think there's something to it.  I saw a documentary on vt-17 and it made sense to me.  I wouldn't go overboard with seeds, but would include it in my diet, if it were my case. 

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 06:57:49 pm »
I think Sabertooths advice is spot on. I cannot say about Apricot seeds. I do not believe a single component like this will help such serious conditions and body unbalance like cancer.

Have your mother done any of the advice I gave you in the beginning of this thread?

Remember, you cannot change anyone except of you. You might have to face this painful reality pretty soon. I have. If she is not willing to do the "uncomfortable" changes I very much doubt apricot seeds or any other "wonder pill or herb" might help.....

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 01:10:20 pm »
I'm currently telling her to cut out Gluten and avoid stress at the workplace (aka ignore negative people) but she is likely to have to deal with them

The only reason I have yet tried to enforce paleo/rawpaleo diet on her is that she has her gallbladder removed and I don't know how this affects her ability to assimilate fat (A really good question for fellow RAVF dieters)

Another problem is:
Her lifestyle change is crucial and needed. At the moment, she is living a much sedentary lifestyle.
She has a curved spine and osteoporosis and high cholesterol as well.

I'm absolutely clueless. I can only imagine starting the lifestyle change first is crucial as well to avoid stress and gain natural healing. But I'll still have to read into how this helps

She lives in Hong Kong at the moment (for a long time now) and I wish to bring her somewhere where she can have sunlight and beach and everything. Reality is she has a job and rarely gets a chance to go away. Now HK is cold and gloomy, and full of nothing but pollution

I'm going to re-read your recommendations, to start formulate a plan for her.
I think the diet is key first. I need to be there to help her however (this summer) , as she probably can't change without external assist.

Q:

1. Can I put her on Raw paleo diet knowing that she has her gallbladder removed? (meaning..can she assimilate fat well?)
2. She has a lot of poor lifestyle problems, I'll have to solve case by case. What to do in winter?

(I hope my lack of response does not put off some of you guys, as I'm going through my own eczema, school, and also my mom's issue [to which she seems too relaxed about]..again thanks for all your inputs)

I will listen to the audio program tomorrow during rest times
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:16:42 pm by badboy9311 »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 02:14:35 pm »
An apple a day will help her with cholesterol and bile flow.

hcl supplements will help her digest.

do not eat too much fat or meat in one meal because there is no gall bladder.

See Dorn / Chiropractor or both for her spine... very very important.

Emotions... see emotion freedom technique... also in oneradionetwork.com

Vacationing to a natural environment free of electromagnetic pollution and great food and drink is amazing.  I have heard stories about this.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 09:12:28 am »
This Paleo dieter doesn't have a gallbladder:

http://balancedbites.com/2012/12/faqs-how-can-i-eat-paleo-without-a-gallbladder.html

Here are a couple relevant threads:

Pb without a gallbladder, http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread15773.html

paleohacks.com/questions/16733/paleo-without-a-gallbladder.html?

There are more hits if you Google Paleo and "gallbladder removed."

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Update: Recommending mom kimchi, considering supplement for habit changes
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2014, 03:44:12 am »
Update: (Under a lot of stuff myself, but my family is important too..Re-reading your precious comments again, thanks guys)
Currently recommending my mom to make kimchi, don't know how well she is following my protocols. I might just order various supplements and ship to my house address so she can just take it and get some aid.

Any recommendation on specific brands/food protocols that she can easily adapt to.. without changing her diet regime that much?
I realize my parents because of their conditioning of society probably has a harder time to accept the idea of change..but the idea of supplements+ fermented food seem to sit pretty well with them.

So..I'm recommending them kimchi as of now (they also started fermenting fruits and drink the juice out of it, sort of alcoholic tasting)

My mom also did a course of anti-biotics because of minor infections. Holy crap I really hate doctors now in a way. They really don't know what they're doing sometimes. Anti-biotics isn't something you prescribe for minor matters..The medical school structure need to adapt more newly improved information in the nutritional world and scientific studies.

Both my parents are now under serious gut dysbiosis from my observation. They're just not sitting well and digesting anything well at all. Typical high stressed city people.

I''ll start with advising them to up their fermented food game as of now.

Also starting to find out all the factors and possible lifestyle aids to promote anti-cancer lifestyle
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 03:54:42 am by badboy9311 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk