Author Topic: The Netherlands  (Read 13389 times)

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
The Netherlands
« on: May 23, 2013, 02:08:58 pm »
Anyone on the board in the Netherlands?
It would be good to meet other people doing a similar lifestyle. Sharing resources etc.

If your not to happy posting about your location on a public board you could of course PM me.
For those of you just reading and not joining, please rethink that. Speak up and we might be able to help each other find produces or just share thoughts on the typical struggles being raw poses upon us.

Hope to hear from you!
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: The Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 02:56:58 pm »
I know you know already, but for those that don't:

I'm living in Amsterdam. Can't wait to leave the country though to be honest...the weather here is shit!
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 06:14:05 pm »
There have to be more.

I tried ordering marrow bones and organ meat from one of my usual sources and they were out!
 Where are you all hiding  ???
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 07:52:42 pm »
BUMP

Offline Spirit Bear

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 05:29:35 pm »
Excuse my language but: HOLY FUCK.

How did this thread get over 6 300 views so quickly? Since there are so many raw paleoers in the Netherlands I need to get over there. I posted a thread asking for hookups around Vancouver, Canada three days earlier and it barely has more than 100 views. Where did you post this link to?

Offline thuphaer

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 11:29:02 pm »
I'm from the netherlands as well. I just joined this forum out of curiousity see: http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/welcoming-commitee/oxalates-oxalic-acid/

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 04:17:55 am »
Hello friends, im Jozsef a hungarian living in souther Spain.(my spelling is not brillient.
Im a 95% rawfoodist for 20 years now enyojing meat too. I live in a community I started 5 years ago. We recive many visitors but unfortunatly they are mostly vegans, or people they just want  cheap holydays on the coast. We hav avocados cherimoyas and nispero in abundance and bay meat from lokal shepards. No webside currently because trable with vegan community members. Some instinktos use to visit from germany and france. Othervise i hav to deal with peopel who belive in bretharianism and similar. Well, they are mostly jung and interested more en musik and fun then antropology.There is one more permanent member who eats meat and one enyojing fish sometimes. So anyone want to visit we charge 5 euros a day.  We have caves, but also houses. Thanki well

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk