Author Topic: Raw Vegan Supermodel  (Read 15578 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw Vegan Supermodel
« on: May 25, 2013, 02:20:23 pm »
Interesting although I cannot imagine being a raw vegan.

Supermodel at 70 -- Longevity Secrets from Sunny Griffin - Part 1
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Vegan Supermodel
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 01:00:46 am »
She looks to me like a sad eater who excercises a lot often looks at 50 or 55. She doesnt look that amazingly young in my opinion. Its not that uncommon to look 20 years younger than average just based on genetics alone. THrow in some exercise and makeup and it isnt that amazing to me at all.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 01:19:47 am »
She looks to me like a sad eater who excercises a lot often looks at 50 or 55. She doesnt look that amazingly young in my opinion. Its not that uncommon to look 20 years younger than average just based on genetics alone. THrow in some exercise and makeup and it isnt that amazing to me at all.

Agreed, my nana is around the same age as her and looks just like her.
My nan also has the same 'pumped about life' kinda attitude.
She eats pretty healthy generally. She is not strict about her eating however, and is certainly not a vegetarian.

I just had birthday lunch at a 'raw' restaurant, meaning that it's of course vegan/vegetarian, and it did not do well for me.
It was actually primarily cooked, which was pretty disappointing.
They add in so much shit, and think it doesn't matter, because it's vegetarian.

That's my weird way of saying that the typical vegetarian/vegan diet wears on my body almost as much as the american diet does.
The only thing that my weakened body can handle is raw meat.
That has to mean something to everyone.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 01:31:20 am »
Its quite simple for me. My body has no difficulty digesting soft things (meat fat most fruit (oranges for example have too much fiber for me so I chew them and spit out the fiber, apples are too hard and I dont digest them too well so I dont eat them at all) butter, honey, anything soft and raw) but anything hard is difficult for my body to digest which is basically just vegetables.

Soft vs hard is almost always the main criteria. Fiber is my enemy and I can always feel it sitting in my gut. However a vegetable juice one in a while makes me feel great because I get the veggie benefits without the fibrous detriment.

Theres a few raw meat restaurants around me so im lucky in that respect. Theres a place that serves every part of the cow completely fresh and completely raw and its the best cow ever. A lot of restaurants here serve some sort of raw meat.
-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 05:02:10 am »
I was a (cooked) vege for years and did not have a lot of issues, mainly because I was following an Ayurvedic regimen. However when I switched to raw Primal, my semi-regular dental issues evaporated and I can tolerate a wide range of foods that were not possible.

Also I discovered. from a Trad. Chinese Doctor that the vege deal was causing me to have liver issues. I knew I had a weak liver because my Ay. Doc (Vaidya) told me about it from my pulse. He suggested herbs. However the ultimate cure for the liver issue was using a Rife machine. Took a few hours and no more problem.

I was raw primal when I saw the TCM Doctor so it isn't a given the raw foods will magically fix anything.

The liver is not something you can tell it is out of whack, you must have some kind of diagnosis. At first my Vaidya friend told me and then the TCM guy confirmed it and when I had a blood test the Alinine Transaminase was 71. (normal 12 - 49) After running the Rife device http://www.rifemedic.co.za/products.html  RM5 I retested and it went down to 40.
Cheers
Al

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 01:58:11 pm »
Its quite simple for me. My body has no difficulty digesting soft things (meat fat most fruit (oranges for example have too much fiber for me so I chew them and spit out the fiber, apples are too hard and I dont digest them too well so I dont eat them at all) butter, honey, anything soft and raw) but anything hard is difficult for my body to digest which is basically just vegetables.

Soft vs hard is almost always the main criteria. Fiber is my enemy and I can always feel it sitting in my gut. However a vegetable juice one in a while makes me feel great because I get the veggie benefits without the fibrous detriment.
100% the same for me! No wonder we both ended up doing a primal version of a raw diet.
Also if i go to long without a veggie juice I notice reduced energy levels. Same for you?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:04:54 pm by HIT_it_RAW »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 02:11:25 pm »
I was a (cooked) vege for years and did not have a lot of issues, mainly because I was following an Ayurvedic regimen. However when I switched to raw Primal, my semi-regular dental issues evaporated and I can tolerate a wide range of foods that were not possible.

Also I discovered. from a Trad. Chinese Doctor that the vege deal was causing me to have liver issues. I knew I had a weak liver because my Ay. Doc (Vaidya) told me about it from my pulse. He suggested herbs. However the ultimate cure for the liver issue was using a Rife machine. Took a few hours and no more problem.

I was raw primal when I saw the TCM Doctor so it isn't a given the raw foods will magically fix anything.

The liver is not something you can tell it is out of whack, you must have some kind of diagnosis. At first my Vaidya friend told me and then the TCM guy confirmed it and when I had a blood test the Alinine Transaminase was 71. (normal 12 - 49) After running the Rife device http://www.rifemedic.co.za/products.html  RM5 I retested and it went down to 40.

I knew my liver was fucked up without anyone telling me. I knew I ahd gallstone and when I liver flushed to get rid of the gallstones the pain I ahd there went away.

didnt need anyone to tell me, did it all on my own.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »
100% the same for me! No wonder we both ended up doing a primal version of a raw diet.
Also if i go to long without a veggie juice I notice reduced energy levels. Same for you?

I think the veggie juice is the least important part of the diet for me. It would probably be more important for me if i didnt have a shitty centrifugal juicer.
-----------

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 09:34:56 pm »
I think the veggie juice is the least important part of the diet for me. It would probably be more important for me if i didn't have a shitty centrifugal juicer.
I agree that it is not the most important. Far from it. It is one of those things I can easily go without but than when i do drink it I always notice a boost for several hours.
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 11:01:18 pm »
Poncho,
Since I stopped the vege diet I have noticed something. I would eat just about anything, if it was vegetarian or not from an animal carcass. (I consumed dairy) Probably if I had shown a bit of discrimination in what I ate, I would not have had dental problems. Sugar is the # 1 enemy of the teeth as well as a host of other things.

TOTD,
How did you know your liver was messed up?

TOTD, HIR,
I find the vege juice is a very good idea once in awhile to clean me out. If I have it too much it causes  me acidity issues.

We bit the bullet and bought a Green Star Twin Gear juicer and it is great. We had a centrifugal one previously.
Cheers
Al

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 01:12:10 am »
sugar is an enemy of the body for sure haha
I have reluctantly been forced to learn that one, yes

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 01:27:44 am »
because I felt the pain in my iver and felt that it was clogged. It was a very physical feeling for me. Very precise like being cut and knowing exactly where in your body the cut is.

I always have this precise sense in my body.
-----------

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 01:31:01 am »

do own a rife machine? and you bought it from this website?  from what i understand, there are lots of phony rife's out there, how do you even know what's real?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 04:57:17 am »
Ionna,
There is a Rife forum @  http://www.rifeforum.com/

There is one setup you can get for about 70 USD shipped. It is a signal generator that the guys have written a couple of (free) programs for so you can run it from your computer.

I discovered it quite by accident. I was on the forum and mentioned to someone who was complaining about periodontal disease that they should try a raw diet, as it fixed my teeth, when this guy started arguing with me that this diet stuff is B*. Well we back and forthed a few times and then decided to have it out on Skype. We weren't angry, just wanted to talk about it. Anyhow he had one of these devices and we had a 2.5 hour chat about a wide variety of things and he convinced me that they worked.

He has subsequently gone on to figure out some amazing things and written a computer program to make the 70 USD device work. A fellow from Australia has written another program to make it so that you can run up to 80 of these things on a cheapo old computer.

At some point this guy (Johann) discovered from his healer friend in South Africa that you can use this device remotely by simply putting a sample of DNA (fingernail works best) between the two handholds, instead of the patient actually holding them. It works slower, so you have to run it longer but that doesn't matter because the person can go about their life without even being there. You are not even aware that you are being treated.

Long story but Johann and I decided to try an experiment. His daughter is psychic. She can pick up someone's fingernail sample and close her eyes and see their aura. Then she can diagnose them because the colours she sees indicate their issue. She diagnosed liver and prostate with me (she was right) and then Johann ran the frequencies on me for these issues. Bear in mind he is 13,074 Km away from me.

The prostate was easy to tell, as I woke up one morning and my first 'whiz' of the day was free as the birds for the first time in years.

The liver was checked before the experiment (blood test) before and after.

Also my cankers went away.

BTW GS has access to one and I phoned his healer friend and discussed it with him in the Philippines.

This device is very useful. It's sort of like "Doctor in a can". It's sort of like a first aid kit if I eat some cooked food and get the usual reactions.
Cheers
Al

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2013, 05:15:10 am »
don't ever get on johann's bad side! ;D

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 05:23:29 am »
You know he and his daughter are incredible. They have cured a number of people all over the world from a variety of different cancers, lyme and a list of other things. She is a nurse by trade.

Curiously it doesn't work all the time with everybody, but generally it does. There are some fascinating theories on how and why it all works.

I can do it myself now, so I can get him mad if I wish.  ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 07:44:29 pm »
Most women "hit the wall' in their mid 20's. The pill, alcohol to many sexual partners.

This supermodel never hit the wall and it is possible. Number one don't get fat, number two settle down to just one man and have kids, number three don't listen to female supposed friends. Not hard.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 08:36:07 pm »
Most women "hit the wall' in their mid 20's. The pill, alcohol to many sexual partners.

This supermodel never hit the wall and it is possible. Number one don't get fat, number two settle down to just one man and have kids, number three don't listen to female supposed friends. Not hard.

Uh... do you know her?

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 09:04:50 pm »
Uh... do you know her?

bikram Wed 630pm
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 09:39:43 pm »
That doesnt really mean anything.
Cause like I was saying, my grandma appears the same as her.
And I found out just yesterday that my grandma has actually been lying to me about her age haha.
She's in fact 70 years old

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 04:55:57 am »
I thought that having sex was supposed to be good for your body? Why would having sex with lots and lots of men make a woman old and haggard?.. I bet they would also have loose vaginas because lots of dicks makes your vagina loose too!! haha.
That's not paleo.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 12:40:16 pm »
I thought that having sex was supposed to be good for your body? Why would having sex with lots and lots of men make a woman old and haggard?.. I bet they would also have loose vaginas because lots of dicks makes your vagina loose too!! haha.

sex with lots of men would make a woman old and haggard due to the spiritual effects of her actions rather than physical effects. Cant comment on loose vagina theory however. Not sure if lots of dicks would stretch it out.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 12:43:15 pm »
and back to hit it raws question about whether or not i feel like less energy after too long with a veggie juice then I cant say if i really know.  If i ever start craving it too much Ill jsut have a celery juice and feel great after, with an energyy boost. I crave them more in the summer also jsut like fruits. During winter I am quite happy with little to no plants.
-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 06:50:08 pm »
number two settle down to just one man and have kids, number three don't listen to female supposed friends.
Number two is a generalization. Same with guys. The trick is to do what the SM does and take care of yourself daily. It has nothing to do with marriage or children.

Number 3, listen but be careful as other women who are jealous can spoil your life. I've watched that happen. That is rare in guys. We have our own problems. ;)
Cheers
Al

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 12:11:24 am »
sex with lots of men would make a woman old and haggard due to the spiritual effects of her actions rather than physical effects. Cant comment on loose vagina theory however. Not sure if lots of dicks would stretch it out.

It's pretty strange how many strange things you say that I agree with.

I literally typed "Women are not physically effected by sex with lots of men, obviously. There are women that have sex a lot, with one man, and it can just equal to a very vibrant healthy woman. It takes a toll on her mind. This is proven. As well as I have seen it's effects in my own friends and family. I have noticed that the more partners a woman has, the less she is valued by herself and others." But didn't press send for some reason, that was early this morning too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk