Author Topic: Eugenics rears it's head again  (Read 22067 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Eugenics rears it's head again
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2013, 05:24:12 am »
Ahh yes, that could be our future...... Solve the overpopulation problem by bumping off all those with more than 2 children and then serve them in biscuit form to solve any future famines in the world.  >D :P 8)

lOL
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2013, 01:54:05 pm »
Its not funny. Its already legal to serve fetuses in china for the rich. Its considered a delicacy there.

And china is the model state for the world according to the un. so maybe youll get your perverse dream soon enough.
-----------

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2013, 03:06:59 pm »
Lovely, so we'd have PHds collecting garbage.
110 is not some limit for genius level IQ, but for slightly above average.
75% of all people have IQ below 110. 0.1% of all people are scientists/researchers.
So you're slightly wrong...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2013, 03:49:04 pm »
Its not funny. Its already legal to serve fetuses in china for the rich. Its considered a delicacy there.

And china is the model state for the world according to the un. so maybe youll get your perverse dream soon enough.

Japan's population is on the decline and has been so since 2008.  And since they have no immigrants coming in, that is Tyler's better model.  Better yet with Fukushima, that will hit big in fertility and damaging their current children. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2013, 03:57:57 pm »
The depopulationists have been very successful the past 50+ years.  See NSSM 200. 

What we have now is the awakening of a few people to these depopulationist tactics and the conscious will to make every FUCK count. 

REAL FUCKING today is like a rebellion against the contraceptive depopulationist imperialism.  Having many babies is a damn rebellion already.  Hiding your babies from the depopulation masters is the rebellion today.  Speak not of how many women and children you have for their own safety.

Scare us with AIDS?  You want me to use condoms? UN-SAFE sex?

-- well FUCKING WITHOUT condoms every time is the rebellious thing to do
-- FUCKING during FERTILE (unsafe) time in the woman's cycle is THE BOMB
-- eating a high fertility, enhancing fertility diet is the bomb
-- and FUCKING and impregnating at 18,19,20,21,22,23 is poking the eye of the giant depopulation idiocy

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:03:57 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2013, 07:21:52 pm »
Lovely, so we'd have PHds collecting garbage.
No we would have PHds creating computer software that enables robots to collect the garbage.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2013, 07:29:30 pm »

I like China. They used to go in for the notion of sterilising the mentally-handicapped, went in for selling the organs of convicted criminals etc., and their "one-child" policy was a remarkably noble, moral incentive, given other backwards nations refusing to implement responsible birth-control etc. Sadly, the first splendid notion got banned due to blasted Amnesty International and similiar Libtard organisations.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2013, 07:31:10 pm »
110 is not some limit for genius level IQ, but for slightly above average.
75% of all people have IQ below 110. 0.1% of all people are scientists/researchers.
So you're slightly wrong...
PHDs do not only exist for scientists, but for Humanities students etc. The point of 110 IQ as a level is that it improves the general average, being slightly above average itself, so that far more people would be intelligent than otherwise.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:38:29 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2013, 07:35:05 pm »

-- well FUCKING WITHOUT condoms every time is the rebellious thing to do
-- FUCKING during FERTILE (unsafe) time in the woman's cycle is THE BOMB
-- eating a high fertility, enhancing fertility diet is the bomb
-- and FUCKING and impregnating at 18,19,20,21,22,23 is poking the eye of the giant depopulation idiocy

That's a great way to spread Venereal Disease. I rather like the Japan model as Japan has already been way overpopulated for many decades. Why can't we all go back to the depopulated Wild West that NA had in the olden days.I wish I'd been a 19th century colonist in Australia/New Zealand  or the US/Canada or even Argentina. Of course, it would have meant "displacing/ethnically-cleansing" a few natives, but what the hell......
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2013, 09:04:22 pm »
No we would have PHds creating computer software that enables robots to collect the garbage.
That's a silly utopian dream, rather like the (Jetson's) airplane in every garage one. At a certain point the # of airplanes gets ridiculous and very dangerous as the air traffic levels get to the point of over saturation due to space limitations, not to mention noise pollution. The danger too ominous. If everyone in London had an airplane where would they park and land them?

(Now he's going to invoke the alien transportation devices, space ships, anti-gravity, warp speed engines, you watch everyone   l) LOL http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/alien-spaceships-attack-earth-november-2012 )

Sort of like how computers were going to create a paperless society. Yeah right!
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2013, 09:11:41 pm »
As it is, PHds are now collecting garbage, because it's better than being unemployed and the pay is better than a lot of academic BS work. Having a PHd is not an indicator of ability to design robots. If your PHd thesis is on the mating habits of raccoon fleas then maybe you qualify as a raccoon catcher.

At a certain point in life you start to realize that people of all intelligence levels are necessary to make the world go 'round. The rich, poor, smart, dumb, SAD eaters and Raw diners.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2013, 09:28:26 pm »
That's a great way to spread Venereal Disease.

Run of the mill depopulation imperialist's mis-education to push fear and contraceptives.

Be afraid of REAL SEX... the bogeyman VD / STD is gonna get you... REAL SEX is dangerous.... wooooo... REAL SEX is not "SAFE SEX"... ha ha ha ha ha.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2013, 09:34:32 pm »
Personally I don't think culling the population will ever be necessary because at some point disease will do it, despite our best efforts. Modern Allopathic medicines have long passed the zenith of what they are capable, so they will not be much help in stopping.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/311366/pinoyabroad/news/with-coronavirus-threat-dfa-urges-campers-in-saudi-to-move-into-phl-govt-shelters
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2013, 09:43:00 pm »
That's a silly utopian dream, rather like the (Jetson's) airplane in every garage one. At a certain point the # of airplanes gets ridiculous and very dangerous as the air traffic levels get to the point of over saturation due to space limitations, not to mention noise pollution. The danger too ominous. If everyone in London had an airplane where would they park and land them?

(Now he's going to invoke the alien transportation devices, space ships, anti-gravity, warp speed engines, you watch everyone   l) LOL http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/alien-spaceships-attack-earth-november-2012 )

Sort of like how computers were going to create a paperless society. Yeah right!
Not silly at all. Robots are already being used in warfare re drones etc. Using them for rubbish-collection isn't unlikely at all and relatively simple to manage.

No one need an airplane for every family. Larry Niven's SF short story "Flash Crowd" talks about a future society with instant-transportation/matter-transportation booths which wipe out all airlines/cars etc. except for recreation-purposes.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2013, 09:57:03 pm »
 ;D
Not silly at all. Robots are already being used in warfare re drones etc. Using them for rubbish-collection isn't unlikely at all and relatively simple to manage.
To quote a person I have read.....rubbish!

There is a certain amount of cost involved in any robot device. Robot aircraft have been around for a long time because the market is so large and thus the costs can be justified. They are used for locating minerals etc in remote areas, doing flying that is dangerous and flying into dangerous military zones to take out enemies or observe them because basically it is suicide to do it any other way.

Rubbish collection on the other hand has been automated to a certain degree but it is still labour intensive as someone must drive the truck, unless you want to get into very expensive non-driver vehicles with their attendant safety issues. Yes I know there are automatically driven vehicles out there, but I doubt they will obtain other driver acceptance for quite awhile.

My point is that aside from books which can make up any scenario they want because it is free to give full rein to your imagination, all these devices require money to develop and maintain. Anything is possible, but 'likely', is another quantum leap
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2013, 10:02:04 pm »
No one need an airplane for every family. Larry Niven's SF short story "Flash Crowd" talks about a future society with instant-transportation/matter-transportation booths which wipe out all airlines/cars etc. except for recreation-purposes.
I can just see it now...
Damn it, my son only half made it through the transportation booth. Shoot I have lost most of my family this week. Have to call the 'repair robot'.  ;D

My neighbour is now half Limey and half Canuck due to a software glitch. :o
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2013, 10:26:18 pm »
The depopulationists are successful.

It is the urbanization of the human living condition that is the main culprit though.

Just like in Roman Times from 0 to 200 ad... we will have our own human population decline on a global scale this time around in the next 200 or so years.

It's happening right now in every urban city, majority of which have below replacement level fertility.

So what is it going to be for you (us here in the forum)?  Will your blood line die off?  Or will you find a way for your blood line to survive and thrive?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:32:20 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2013, 10:34:36 pm »
So what is it going to be for you (us here in the forum)?  Will your blood line die off?  Or will you find a way for your blood line to survive and thrive?
Hey that'd make a great pick-up line at a bar  ;D
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2013, 11:33:04 pm »
I like my sex like I like my food...raw
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2013, 11:40:27 pm »
and when will you people learn. when you try to make a utopia all you get is abloodbath.

but itll be different this time...yeah right
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2013, 12:05:42 am »
Raw-al you just shot down your argument by mentioning those self-drive cars. We are now increasingly facing a world run by robots with most humans being unemployed, as in the world of 2000AD Judge Dredd comics. As a result, it would be best for the world to be more depopulated to take that into account.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2013, 12:43:11 am »
and you think tis just a coincidence that everything in sci-fi movies is coming true?

Its no coincidence, the technique is called predictive programming and they been forcing this sci fi crap down our throats since weve been babies so that we accept it once it happense because our subconcious view these things as being perfectly natural because youve already been though it before in movie form.

Thats why the big scifi writers of the 20th century were all paid big bucks to write the stories they wrote and they knew exactly what they were doing.

what are your views on transhumanism? Do you look forward to accepting the brain chip?

For more insight into this read hg wells' non fiction work the open conspiracy in which he discusses this plan which he was a part of.

(1of6) Alan Watt - Predictive Programming Theory and Practice 1of2

you are probably a victim of this predictive programming based on your infatuation with these perverse futurist concepts.
-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2013, 12:51:34 am »
Raw-al you just shot down your argument by mentioning those self-drive cars. We are now increasingly facing a world run by robots with most humans being unemployed, as in the world of 2000AD Judge Dredd comics. As a result, it would be best for the world to be more depopulated to take that into account.
I have a GPS. It's my second one. Nice big screen and a ton of useless options. My first one I bought in Manhattan and when my wife was looking for something in the back seat, I had time to turn it on and set it up to take us to Yale U. in Hartford CT. We were in a hotel about a block from Times Square.

However that little monster has taken me down some wild goose chases in smaller areas of the country. I spent about 3-4 hours waiting for a tow truck to rescue us from one excursion, that was a 'shortcut'. One aircraft that I flew was set up for an approach into an airport in Northern Canada when suddenly the computer screens and the autopilot disconnected, and it started flashing red in emergency flashing mode close to the ground (we were in cloud) because something was programmed into it incorrectly.

Recently we were following the GPS in the car when it took us on a road that it computed as a 'shortcut'. While I was driving I noticed the roads were getting smaller and I happened to get a desire to show my wife some of the options programmed in. I was showing her the information section when I noticed to my horror that we were on a road where the next gas station would be in about 160 km. We had about 50 km worth of gas left. Computers and robots have limitations and they are not likely to lose them for a long time.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2013, 12:54:42 am »
There'll always be a necessity for someone "to take the piss".
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2013, 01:21:44 am »
I cant tell you how many timres the gps has fucked me over.

Robots running everything would surely be a disaster
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk