Author Topic: Life long problem with dandruff, greasy white tongue, cramping balls etc  (Read 7328 times)

Offline favetelinguis

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
    • My blogg
For as long as i can remember i have had problems with dandruff, bad skin, eye floaters, and a small greasy white coating on my tongue. Later in life i also got prostatitis at 19yo and after that i have had problems with a cramping feeling in my balls every time i eat cooked food, esp meat, and esp that kind of meat that is called hot meet according to TCM for example a BBQ steak would make my balls look like ping pong balls going up and down in my scrotum. I also have a very anxious personality and a hard time relaxing.

If i do take digestive enzymes or Betaning HCL supplements the dandruff and my skin clears up in just 2days. Also taking ZMA makes me a much calmer person and since Magnesium and Zinc absorption rly depends on my HCL lever it seems like i might have a low lever of HCL.

Here is the strange part, i do not have any bloating or problems digesting meat, raw meat and cooked meat digest the best with me. The first time i eat raw meat i did 400g of kidney and had no problems digesting it and if my HCL levels were low i should be having problems i guess. What i do have problems with is carbs, i cant digest Quinoa, Amaranth at all, the only thing i digest well is millet. Fat i also digest good, i do 80g of suet and even if some small parts come out whole my stool is not overly greasy and i have been eating raw fats only for a weak so guess the system needs more time to adjust. This is driving me crazy since i cant pinpoint the problems and therefor dont know how to find a solution. And everything is in perfect condition according to the doctor who has tested kidney, liver and all the standard stuff.

Anyone here that has the same issues and know more what i should test at the doctors?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I'm guessing candida.
Try a virgin coconut oil detox for 3 days.
make sure you are not allergic to virgin coconut oil.

Ever tried vco on your dandruff?
How about colloidal silver on your dandruff?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Are you trying to improve your ability to eat grains? If so, consider that they are not part of the human ancestral diet and just avoid them. I can digest raw meat, including the fat, but I get digestive issues with cooked meats, grains, etc. For me, eating a raw paleo diet solves so many problems, so I don't try to find ways to eat non-paleo foods or alleviate the symptoms of eating a non-paleo diet.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Grains are not paleo.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline mango

• Trapper
    • View Profile
i was trying to reply to your PM but says your inbox is full - msg me when you've cleared it out and i will send you my reply.

Offline favetelinguis

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
    • My blogg
Ye i have been thinking candida also, and no grains are not paleo and i have not been eating grains for a long time, im just stating my experience with how i feel regarding different foods.

Virgin coconut oil is just loaded with Salicylates that works as poison in my body since it seems like my detox ability is extremely low.

mango: it says yours is also full :) you can email me at t1 at henkelarsson se, think that works best.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Gs means to rub the vco into your hair. Vco is anti fungal, dandruff is a fungus.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline favetelinguis

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
    • My blogg
Have finally gotten around to start and using CO externally, i do not like to eat it but i do find it works wonders used on the outside. I have it in my hair, face and all over and my skin is getting much better. Thanks!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I have read a lot about that dandruff, basically its oleic acid coming from the skin, which comes from olive oils, avocados, basically foods that contain that type of fat.

also rinsing the hair with nettles infusion(boil water, pour over a cup of nettles, makes a large concentrate, dilute and pour on scalp), washing with dr. bronners peppermint, rinsing with the nettles then rinsing with apple cider vinegar.  I did this once or twice and it really cleared it up, then diet started to kick in and the issues resolved themselves. 

and using a paste of non aluminium baking soda and mineral clay on the body.  body brush, jump into water to get wet, rub down with baking soda clay mixture, let it set, rinse off, fin.

I have found the most relief has come from sticking with straight up animal fats, no other types of fats, and going as low carb as my body allows, which seems to fluxuate with the seasons but by no means is higher then 100 carbs a day total, even with fresh figs and such.

Offline mango

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Life long problem with dandruff, greasy white tongue, cramping balls etc
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 11:12:38 am »
hi jessica, i had a question about the oleic acid which you mentioned in your post.

i've been rubbing coconut oil on my face and scalp, 2-3 times a week, about 10-15 minutes before i get in the shower. i don't use any cleaning products whatsoever (shampoo,conditioner,soap etc.) and was wondering if using coconut oil in this manner would cause dandruff over time? i don't have much dandruff currently as it's gotten much better when i started eating RZC, but light dandruff occasionally, which i attribute to the remaining candida in my system.

i know in india that many women use coconut oil on their hair and leave it overnight, so i didn't realize that it could actually have negative effects. but considering that i don't use any shampoo/conditioner like most people do, would the small amounts of oil which remain on my scalp would be a problem?

thanks!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Life long problem with dandruff, greasy white tongue, cramping balls etc
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 10:14:33 pm »
heres a link to a chart with the various amounts of oleic acid in vegetable and seed nut oils, coconut is much lower then other oils in oleic acid, its kind of weird there isn't a reading for olive oils oleic acid.....but I would stay away from olive oil one is having dandruff or other skin/scalp issues........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_oil

if its an issue with yeast then I imagine the coconut oil is good, nettles tea just to rinse through the hair will also help with this,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk