Author Topic: What to do against Gout Attack?  (Read 11544 times)

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
What to do against Gout Attack?
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:10:23 pm »
Beef and Fish 2 or 3 time gave me small gout pain.

But this time it seems serious attack.

How to deal with it.

Note: My whole family has serious gout problems.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What to do against Gout Attack?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 10:43:13 pm »
Since gout is a form of inflammatory arthritis, have you tried any of the arthritis treatment protocols? I follow several supplement protocols for osteoarthritis - I can't say which one is helping, but I think all of them are. The main ones I have found are D3/K2, boron, and coconut oil. I also follow an iodine/selenium protocol for high heavy metal levels. I have read books on non-steroid/non-surgical arthritis treatments, and they also base treatment on paleo-like diets and exercise that keeps the joints moving.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »
do you get enough vitamin c in  your diet?
do you eat any gelatin?
do you have any other symptoms of nutrient/mineral deficiency?
do you exercise?
do you drink enough water?
do you eat green leafy vegetables? or things like celery or cucumber?
do you drink any herbal teas? there are plenty of herbal teas that are helpful for gout, including dandelion root, any berry teas, list goes on, its easy to google, just brew up ones you recognize and might be able to grow yourself.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 11:49:50 pm »
Since gout is a form of inflammatory arthritis, have you tried any of the arthritis treatment protocols? I follow several supplement protocols for osteoarthritis - I can't say which one is helping, but I think all of them are. The main ones I have found are D3/K2, boron, and coconut oil. I also follow an iodine/selenium protocol for high heavy metal levels. I have read books on non-steroid/non-surgical arthritis treatments, and they also base treatment on paleo-like diets and exercise that keeps the joints moving.

Lot of thanks.

I never imagined that Gout could be related to bone issues.

Actually I have hip "Necrosis" and very low bone density (one stage above osteoporosis).

I am taking 60-80% raw paleo diet (unfortunately not able to achieve 100% due to social problems). But this rest of 20-40% diet is almost "Cooked Paleo diet". I avoid eating any grains etc.

And mostly I am eating Herring Fish (which has lot of iodine, I believe). Also I am using diatomaceous earth, which has selenium.

Alone this fish+Diatomaceous earth gave me a lot of relief from Necroses Problem. But unfortunately, Herring can cause a production of lot of Uric Acid and Gout. 

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:15:18 am by zaidi »

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 12:13:26 am »
do you get enough vitamin c in  your diet?
Answer:
I am not using Lemons. I am able to go on raw paleo diet for couple of days (using mainly fatty fish + little bit of beef + suet). Then there are days where I have to eat with my family and it is totally non-paleo diet.

do you eat any gelatin?
Answer:
Yes. But try my best to avoid it, even when I am eating non-paleo.

do you have any other symptoms of nutrient/mineral deficiency?
Answer:
Very very big symptoms of nutrient/mineral deficiency. Very low in Bone Density, (earlier stage of osteoporosis), Hip necrosis.

do you exercise?
Answer:
Due to Hip Necrosis, I cannot do heavy exercises. I do walk, but that too I cannot do a lot otherwise is starts overloading my hip bones (both sides).

do you drink enough water?
Answer:
Yes

do you eat green leafy vegetables? or things like celery or cucumber?
Answer:
Yes and No. In green vegetable I am eating mainly Salads and cucumbers, but they are normal non-organic salads which my family buy and make. But no celery.

do you drink any herbal teas? there are plenty of herbal teas that are helpful for gout, including dandelion root, any berry teas, list goes on, its easy to google, just brew up ones you recognize and might be able to grow yourself.
Answer:
I do not drink any teas or coffee or any other drink. Especially after starting the raw paleo, I drink only plain spring water. (please suggest).

Things were going good for me, and I was on healing path with my Herring fish + meat + suet... but then this gout appeared.
In fact, beef is also giving me gout problems, although it is from grass fed galloway.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 12:22:34 am »
http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20448674_3,00.html

Avoid herring, tuna, and anchovies, for example.

On the other hand, shrimp, lobster, eel, and crab are relatively safe

I guess its the uric acid that causes purines, which make gout worse. However this is western medicine with a poor track record and dealing with cooked meats.

It really sounds to me like you arent getting enough fat to deal with the uric acid overload from herring. How much suet do you eat with your beef?
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 12:42:33 am »
http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20448674_3,00.html

I guess its the uric acid that causes purines, which make gout worse. However this is western medicine with a poor track record and dealing with cooked meats.

It really sounds to me like you arent getting enough fat to deal with the uric acid overload from herring. How much suet do you eat with your beef?

I use almost half and half (meat and suet)

The Herring that I am using, it has only 7% fat.  While there are herring which have over 16% fats, and I felt they were more healing. It was difficult for me to get them though.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 12:54:21 am »
I would definitely suggest a bit more variety. Seafood can be strong and that may be why the gout. Organs, other shellfish, other red fatty fish, some fruits and vegetables until you find what helps the most and go from there.

Also, at some point you may have to find a way to get over the social issue for eating cooked food and decide for yourself if it's hindering your healing and you need to eat raw, or if you can maintain at a small percentage cooked.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 08:53:30 am »
Cherries and cherry juice are very good for controlling gout.

I have mild chronic gout in my thumbs and big toes.  It gets a lot worse if I eat poor-quality frozen liver. 

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 12:16:47 pm »
Cherries and cherry juice are very good for controlling gout.

I have mild chronic gout in my thumbs and big toes.  It gets a lot worse if I eat poor-quality frozen liver. 

Thank you brother. I am reading about Cherries in gout attack and very much convinced about it, while I need the instant help at moment and cherrie seem to do this job.

Cherimoya_Kid ... I think Cherriesmoya_Kid also suits to you after your fine recommendation. Thanks once again.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 12:51:32 am »
Quantumin Minerals Plus drops on the gouty area.  It will heat up, which shows it is interacting and dissolving the gout deposits.  Keep applying 3x to 5x a day until all are dissolved.

You may also drink 10 drops per glass of water / juice.

There may be similar products in your country.

Apple cider vinegar in water... that will alkalize you internally.

Change diet to high raw fat, low protein.

You may also do dilluted orange juice fasts or coconut juice fasts.  No protein.  For 3 days.  Or even just 1 day a week will help.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 01:15:00 am »
GS what kind of oranges do you have in your country? you recommend them often and I just feel like they might be different from the Navel's and Valencia's that are prevalent in the states.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 01:29:21 am »
Quantumin Minerals Plus drops on the gouty area.  It will heat up, which shows it is interacting and dissolving the gout deposits.  Keep applying 3x to 5x a day until all are dissolved.

You may also drink 10 drops per glass of water / juice.

There may be similar products in your country.

Apple cider vinegar in water... that will alkalize you internally.

Change diet to high raw fat, low protein.

You may also do dilluted orange juice fasts or coconut juice fasts.  No protein.  For 3 days.  Or even just 1 day a week will help.

Hats off to you Sir. You are an encyclopedia of Natural Healing.

My gout attack has gone seriously out of control. It started with thumb of my left foot, but instead of vanishing, it is heavily increasing and that came all fingers under attack, whole foot, whole shin and now whole left knee.

I never thought it could have been so painful. It is painful. Tears are coming out of my eyes.

Hopefully it works wonder for me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 02:08:01 am »
Just lucky enough to have helped previous people with gout.  Paying attention to those healers who invented those tools like the Quantumin.

Our cook, my wife, and my driver all went through that gout thing and are all well now.

GS what kind of oranges do you have in your country? you recommend them often and I just feel like they might be different from the Navel's and Valencia's that are prevalent in the states.

I learned orange juice fasting from Barefoot Herbalist MH in the USA.  He learned OJ fasting from Dr. William Hey, an american icon of a doctor.

You guys in the USA have tons better oranges than what we get in Manila. I get inferior chinese, or probably if I'm lucky American oranges.  I fast with coconuts too which is native in my country.  Figured you guys would find orange juice fasting easier to source than coconuts.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 02:18:15 am »
It is to report you that within an hour, Apple Cider vinegar showed positive effects for me and I don't have to weep any more.

I am unable to get hands to Quantumin Minerals Plus drops  as all the medical stores have already been closed. There is one emergency medical store open at the main station of my city, but I have no energy to make it till main station ( I could hardly go to the toilet at moment).

I have been on water fasting for the last 4 days. I will end it up and go for the Orange Juice fasting from morning. I want to prolong the Orange Fasting. Any link to the Orange Juice Fasting?

And sorry, forgot to say thanks to you.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 02:37:40 pm »
UPDATE:
I got up in the morning and inflammation has reduced to half, or even less. I could easily bear the pain at moment and hopefully will get rid of it very quickly.

Question: Do I have acid-base problem?  Why Apple Cider Vinegar worked so quickly for me?
How can I check acid-base balance of my body?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 12:45:39 am »
the ACV helps to flush out the uric acid, I would be cautious not to use it regularly though, and keep it off your teeth as best as possible as it will eat away at your enamel.

you probably are having issues elimating the uric acid and other toxins, do you have access to a sauna? do you sunbathe or sweat each day? do you get a proper range of mineral salts?  do you do any deep breathing? stretching or lymphatic message?  look into these as alternatives to exercise

a few herbs I can think of off the top of my head that are very gentle and that are proven to eliminate uric acid are dandelion roots(as tea) and leaves, as well as cleavers tea.  I would also suggest a good tea called "berry detox" by yogi tea, very gentle but it contains some good citrusy herbs that will help to eliminate the uric acid crystals. you can even just use the ingredients as a suggestion.

if you do start eating foods again, just eat very small meals, try eating more greens like lettuces, parsley, dill, fennel, cucumbers, celery, these should help with trace minerals and also not be inflammatory.

really glad your inflammation is down, at my worst I have started to feel that gouty feeling in the toes and its excruciating!  really hope for your healing!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 09:56:30 am »
Good luck, zaidi.  Keep us updated on your gout situation.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk