Author Topic: Instincto experience on eating clays? Which clays?  (Read 6638 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Instincto experience on eating clays? Which clays?
« on: July 25, 2013, 08:36:19 pm »
I'm interested in experimenting with clays.

I'd like to read about instincto experiences and experiments with clays.

Thanks in advance.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Instincto experience on eating clays? Which clays?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 08:44:04 pm »
Well, I found edible french green clay to be useful on a temporary basis, but bentonite didn't seem to work.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 09:03:57 pm »
I think some eat a bit of it sometimes, but I tried only once and didn't like the taste.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 09:26:05 pm »
goodsam, I have had some experience eating clays that are native to my hometown, search forum history.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 05:53:41 am »
I suggest you try various clays that are available to you, GS, and find out which works best for you. Here is my experience so far, from best to worst:

Best
> Now Solutions Moroccan (rhassoul/ghassoul/lava) Red Clay Powder 100% Pure--mild taste, even slightly pleasant; best hair-washing material I've tried yet (and I tried baking soda, eggs, apple cider vinegar, coconut water vinegar, lemon juice, coconut oil, plain water, filtered distilled water, organic nontoxic shampoos, etc.)
> Now 100% pure Montmorillonite (bentonite) European Clay--somewhat unpleasant taste, moderately effective for washing hair
> 100% Natural French Green Clay (illite) Facial Treatment Mask--has a lousy metallic taste; did not help at all with (cooked) food poisoning; useless on my hair
Worst

None of these are labeled as food grade, but they are the best the local shops had.

I learned about red clay from one of our forum heroes--Inger.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 08:56:26 am »
"i live in this really ridiculously geologically interesting part of the country where i am at the foot hills of a 14000 ft peak (live at 7000 ft though), it was formed by volcanic activity and has an extreme amount of quartz crystal(its pretty much a huge lightning antennae)

there is a town(used to be an alpine delta) at the base of this mountain where three streams collide.  one is glacial runoff(where i harvest drinking water) and two run down from the other side of the mountain 100s of miles away.  along these two rivers (now creeks due to damming/highway construction) are natural mineral springs (at least 15 known popular ones in town, within a mile of each other)  so the ground there is porous and full of minerals and quartz!  there are also a ton of caves which i regularly explore

we found a cave that has this vein of wonderful white creamy clay that i have been harvesting and eating.  it tastes like pure calcium, like what i remember a creamy thick milk/butter would taste like (sans fart aftertaste of milk) when i eat the white clay, i have eaten it on an empty stomach and completed insane bicycling to hiking journeys carrying a lot of weight.  when i eat calcium Benoite clay i do not feel the same. 

there is also a place that has huge red rocks jolted from the earth and they tower like cathedrals, the rocks are very sandy though so after a ran there is a silty/fine run off of brilliant red mud, i harvest this and spread it on my body, it has cleared rashes!  when i do this i CANNOT SLEEP!, i have too much energy and feel invincible, also super smooth skin, it is beautiful bronze color with flecks of iron pyrite(fools gold) it kind of sinks in to the skin and stains it(as well as clothing) i think its iron

does any one else eat/use clay that is harvested locally?  if you can find a source that you believe is safe i would suggest it! there is also a chemical in clay that makes i clay and not mud, that gives it plasticity, i wonder if this has any benefit?

this area was home to a lot of native Americans and many of the locations where places to heal so there is definitely that presence, i know they were doing the same"

this was also the source of the original van briggle pottery clay, that capitalized on the natural colors

I also mentioned that "calcium Bentonite" clay did not have the same effect as the clay I was harvesting, but I am not sure I was consuming cal bentonite and may have been consuming sodium bentonite. I cant find out now, lol.

I will say the clay was still wetted by the ambient moisture in the cave, so it probably held some energetic properties from that.  it was like a white swirl along an otherwise damn brown/red cave wall.  it was not everywhere in the cave, just at a point where the cave(which was next to and in a river and river bed, so recessed into the gulch a bit) went up into the earth a bit. 

there are resources to find local clays, but they are very hard to interoperate and mostly you have to be some kind of geologist and very familiar with the terms.  also many sources are protected either by property holders or secrecy, just like any other super rich mineral source.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 09:06:05 am by jessica »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk