Author Topic: Puas, AMOGing DLV, and my "macklemore" haircut, i need help  (Read 5174 times)

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Puas, AMOGing DLV, and my "macklemore" haircut, i need help
« on: August 08, 2013, 07:24:08 am »
Definitely off topic and more of a personally request but I need help with a decision. To those that understand seduction, I get really tired of being called macklemore when I go out. Its like middle school quality heckling and EVERYWHERE I go I hear "hey did you know you look like macklemore?" Its really stupid and I'm tired of it. I like the haircut so these are the options I see:

1 get over it and just say thanks, even though its never phrased as a compliment.

2 have a funny comeback/joke to follow it

3 cut my hair, which is last resort IMO because it takes a whilke to grow long hair like this.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Puas, AMOGing DLV, and my "macklemore" haircut, i need help
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:55:50 am »
get over it, its only temporary, like that dudes fame

you need a good comeback though, something that just obliterates whatever they say, it doesn't even have to be mean, just something that takes people way out of whatever they were thinking.......work on that

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:02:03 am by jessica »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 09:14:06 am »
I had to google "macklemore" "PUA" and "DLV" to find out what you were talking about, and I'm still not sure... but I would advise you to get over it, but don't say thanks. How about just offering to sign your (Macklemore's) autograph? I get mistaken for Angelina Jolie everywhere I go, so I know how annoying that sort of thing can be.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 09:31:59 am »
But the autograph thing is kind sorta playing in to it. It keeps it going. I'm trying to imagine what would shut me up if I said someone looks like someone else famous. The thing is I don't say that. It just seems rude.

"Are we in middle school now?"

"The next thing out of your mouth is probably a your mama joke "

"And you like look like this one retard from school I know, what a small world!"

I kinda llike that one.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 09:46:35 am »
And as far as the lingo, I'm just talking about being out (usually with a girl) and having either a dumb Guy or girl say that to me and I never know what to say. The last few times I've just said okay. That pissed them off. Other times I've acted like I didn't know him and they go into this big thing like I'm some alien, how is that possible?! Being sarcastic and say no way?! Doesn't work. They get offended.

Basically I'm out of ideas. I cut my hair this way cause its popular from many people and looks good. I didn't even know who macklemore was when I cut it.
-Dustin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 11:33:38 am »
i was going to put this in the first post and now I wish I would have, but if you want to get away from junior high school jokes you have to get away from people whos social interactions are stuck there.  try to find yourself around different people

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 11:50:25 am »
No kidding. I've grown VERY tired of the bar scene as of late. However, that's what my extremely limited selection of friends does. Of course, I could bring them back to nature and encourage hiking/swimming/etc. more.
-Dustin

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 02:34:34 pm »
bars are for people who can't get back into high school to drink.

next time someone says something, try exercising and demonstrating that amog mentality...  without hesitation or forethought, punch the fucker in the face.  hard.  everyone buggs out when they see blood and broken teeth everywhere.  guarantee it's the last time anyone says anything disrespectful about your hair.

lol...

jessica's right, you need to find a new scene.  someplace where people are as respectable as you'd like to be.
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 10:31:33 pm »
no, I mean you need to get out of their level for your response.  don't even be on their level.  both of your ideas of a good comeback show that you are going back into or stuck in that mentality.  transcend it. 

get out of that scene, pursue something else, something you are interested in, curious about, that can be social but is mostly just fullfilling.  good women don't want men who use their time gaining skills to pick up women, women want mean who dedicate their time to other passions, gain skills that can build a beautiful comfortable life together, that include all kinds of social skills and that don't include winning juvenile arguments in the bar scene or any other scene.

I have had this talk with many a male friends, and it goes for females too, about how we wont find the right partner until we have gained enough teachings and skills and experience to be able to fulfill all the parts of a relationship, mentally, physically, spiritually and also with life skills, that compliments the other person.  so we are all out here just learning to be decent human beings, pursing things that make us shine and finding life very fulfilling and enthralling even without partners all the time. 

my friends grow more beautiful each and every day, and some of them who I wouldn't have considered as partners in the past, when we get back together after years of being apart, and they tell me what they have learned and been through, and I do the same, its like there is more of an attraction because I know they are just trying to become more knowledgeable, passionate, well rounded, loving and capable humans first, and worry about everything else second. 

here ill give you a quote one of them sent me just the other day, I love him, he has a huge heart, the more I know him over the years the more id actually consider him......:) and I think vice versa, which is sweet

"A man once asked his father 'Father, how will I ever find the right woman.' His father replied, 'Forget finding the right women, focus on being the right man."

Anyway I think you get the point.  think of what group of people all this dating/attraction things you read are written up by and focused on, standard American/westernized people who live in a monotheistic, matriarchal feminazi world..things are fucked up right now, gender roles, age roles, value systems.  I would take all of that advise with a grain of salt and realize there are much better fish in the sea, you just have to travel further to find clearer waters.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:54:26 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 01:00:56 am »
I understand all that Jessica, and appreciate the advice. It is where I need to go however I can't right now. You know the Chelan/Wenatchee area. There aren't many people here in their early 20's. Those that are here are stuck in their high school ways. I'm here to help my family for a while. The few friends I have are a bit more mature than the rest of the area and they wouldn't dream of saying stupid shit like that about me, but they do like to go to the areas where people are like that. I haven't much enjoyed the last 2-3 times going out at night. I would rather go swim, hike, play music somewhere, enjoy a glass of wine on the beach, hunt, something outdoors but often that's not possible unless I do it alone and I'm a very social person.

I'm going for something more simple honestly: "did you know you look like macklemore?" "yup" and move on. That's probably the best I can come up with, because even in the day scene, it still happens. People don't think. I can't blame them. SAD leaves you very impulsive and rude without trying, I've been there. My point is simply HOW to transcend it effectively.
-Dustin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 06:46:09 am »
Haha damn I was so close to you, I woulda hung out and enjoy all of that!!! But yeah I know the kind of people you are around.  Just put your energy into hiking and swimming anyway. 

If you are being stubborn and settling for the bar, you obviously aren't where your people are  when your supposed to cross paths :)  Get out on those trails, or whatever...you never know who might show up, what gorgeous women with common interests is out hiking too because she isn't going to put up with shit dudes say at bars and like sunshine better anyway. 

But really, Macklemore is pretty good looking(at most angles haha), send me your picture.  Maybe I'll come rescue you from lameness ;)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 12:54:44 pm »
wait damn did you just use all your attraction juju long distance on me?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:20:02 pm by jessica »

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 02:24:59 pm »
I'm gonna trim my hair in the morning, probably a decent time to take a self picture and show my raw progress.

And yes, if you listen to any more of my posts you will fall so madly in love with me you wont be able to think of another man. For your own safety, you might want to run. Or of course you could give in and enjoy the ride ;)
-Dustin

Offline straight8

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2013, 11:22:52 am »
When girls hassle ya for no reason its a test. Cause they like what they see :) as for the dudes...homo. usually.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2013, 07:32:04 am »

At least your arnt called Justin Bieber,

I had to google "macklemore" "PUA" and "DLV" to find out what you were talking about, and I'm still not sure... but I would advise you to get over it, but don't say thanks. How about just offering to sign your (Macklemore's) autograph? I get mistaken for Angelina Jolie everywhere I go, so I know how annoying that sort of thing can be.

MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk