Author Topic: Dr Stephen Sinatra (Cardiologist) - Grounding, Sun gazing  (Read 4820 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Dr Stephen Sinatra (Cardiologist) - Grounding, Sun gazing
« on: August 14, 2013, 10:13:53 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Dr Stephen Sinatra (Cardiologist) - Grounding, Sun gazing
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 11:04:14 am »
I have a long story to tell about my own sungazing experiences, that includes both positive and negative, as well as an overview of the common experiences with sungazing.

I still do it from time to time, but it tends to make me nauseous in larger amounts now. 

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:20:04 am »
"I have a long story to tell about my own sungazing experiences, that includes both positive and negative, as well as an overview of the common experiences with sungazing."

ok...  so now that you have our wide-eyed attention...

"I still do it from time to time, but it tends to make me nauseous in larger amounts now."

sorry, c_k, but this hardly qualifies as a "long story"...  i can't help but feel like you're holding something back.     ;)

don't be bashful...

"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 01:00:26 pm »
"I have a long story to tell about my own sungazing experiences, that includes both positive and negative, as well as an overview of the common experiences with sungazing."

ok...  so now that you have our wide-eyed attention...

"I still do it from time to time, but it tends to make me nauseous in larger amounts now."

sorry, c_k, but this hardly qualifies as a "long story"...  i can't help but feel like you're holding something back.     ;)

don't be bashful...

LOL
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 07:12:00 am »
So I started sungazing in 2003, and did it pretty regularly for about a year or so.  I even got to the point where I was sungazing at noon in the tropics. 

Positive effects included kidney cleansing, nasal cleansing, tear duct cleansing, etc..  It's very good for detox.  It also gives a short-term boost in energy, and is good for reducing anxiety, IME.

One day I decided to see if I could fast for an extended period without losing weight. I had read a good bit about the potential for people to survive on very little food while doing a lot of sungazing, and I had a lot of experience with fasting, so I knew I could fast safely for several days.  I drank a lot of water, and sungazed intensely the whole day.  The end result was that I got pretty nauseous.  Ever since then I get nauseous if I sungaze very much. 

I still enjoy it in small amounts, though.  It really does do wonders as far as nasal and tear duct cleansing.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 11:43:33 am »
c_k, that's pretty interesting!  (thanks for the follow up...)

do you feel your experience would have been different if you hadn't done the simultaneous "fast"?  or do you think it (negative experience) was related to the extended duration "gaze"?
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 06:29:47 am »
c_k, that's pretty interesting!  (thanks for the follow up...)

do you feel your experience would have been different if you hadn't done the simultaneous "fast"?  or do you think it (negative experience) was related to the extended duration "gaze"?

You don't want to do much sungazing on a full stomach, IMO. I had drunk, on that day, about 7 quarts of water, so my stomach was pretty full.  If my stomach hadn't been full, I don't think I'd have had the nausea.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk