Author Topic: Vice article featuring Me  (Read 209567 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vice article featuring Me
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2013, 03:41:45 am »
Good luck. Hopefully we'll get you on TV and famous.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2013, 05:25:40 am »
This just in

Another prime-time German TV program with 2 million daily viewers across Europe wants to do a program featuring me!
Here is the E'mail

I hope all is well.  I work for ***** Productions.  One of our main clients is a German TV show ******.  They would like to produce a story about you and your diet.  Is there a good time to talk via phone?

We would probably want to film for a day and a half...with a 2 person crew who are extremely nice and respectful.
Are you still eating only raw meat?
Please let me know what you think about filming.
Thanks so much.

I spoke with her over the phone and they want to shoot a segment in the next couple of months!
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2013, 07:21:00 am »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2013, 09:19:26 am »
No not yet, but I would be game if they wanted visit.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2013, 09:19:56 am »

This little light of mine
Im gonna let it shine.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2013, 04:17:19 pm »
Just give us all the details so that I/we can see the tv show when it appears, hopefully in the evenings. I think I have access to most of the German TV channels, barring channels that only appear on satellite television, perhaps.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2013, 08:09:07 am »
Not sure when the RTL piece will air, it should be within the next week.

A million ways to live documentary crew are coming next weekend to film.

This just in

I am booked to shoot another TV show Nov 14th.
They will pay 400 dollars, pay for other expenses
and purchase a 300 dollar sheep
Its for a German program "Galileo",
that is suppose to have over two million viewers across Europe.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2013, 04:02:00 pm »
Could you at least find out which program it will be shown on on RTL? That way, I can at least find it on the  TV program-listings and watch it myself if it appears in the evenings.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2013, 06:31:32 pm »
ST, I know you talked about a 4000 acre exotic meat ranch. These are some Paleo/primal dieters who developed a successful farm that sells meat from chickens, sheep and other animals: http://paleomovement.com/primal-pastures/

Have you checked out this resource? https://kysheepandgoat.org/

Another possibility is selling sheep cheese and/or wool (although I see there is already an established sheep cheese competitor in your state http://www.goodshepherdcheese.com/). You also mentioned emu, which as you may know can help protect the sheep from predators, and apparently a small sheep farm only needs one emu for protection.

I would find out what sorts of farm products the local gourmet restaurants and specialty/farmers markets/shops want. The first thing Gordon Ramsay does when making a failing restaurant profitable is to ask local people what they want in a restaurant (granted, it also helps that he has a huge war chest from his TV show to completely renovate the restaurants LOL).

I wish I had a farm selling good raw sheep cheese in my state. There's one so far and the cheese was godawful at first. Now it's merely bad. So I buy Spanish sheep cheese, and sparingly, since it's very expensive. It's the best tasting and easiest-digesting cheese I've yet tried.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2013, 12:41:30 am »
The next tv show wants to go out to the farm with me to pick out a sheep. I entirely support small family farms who raise animals naturally. This will be be a huge part of my message to the world. The family Ive been getting sheep from want to start a home delivery service for their products.

I hope they age to let us film at this farm its Ideal!

http://www.holymountainfarm.com/

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2013, 12:48:44 am »
I have an interview at Marksbury farm Monday, the owner knows what I do and we are both advocates for pasture raising animals. This is my dream job!

http://marksburyfarm.com/

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2013, 01:08:52 am »
Cool!
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2013, 01:52:11 pm »
Good luck with the job, Saber.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2013, 08:50:06 pm »
Sounds like an awesome job Saber.  Definitely seems a possibility that if they have a demand for animals that they aren't able to fill, you could become the one that raises em!  Very good situation indeed! 

I just helped process a bunch of chickens and turkeys, they were pretty much fed a mix of local/no spray/no gmo mostly sprouted along with some forage, cooked eggs and this nasty soy/corn "protein" crumble mix  which I assume made the chickens SO fatty inside, like handfuls of fat in the cavity.  My boss really over feeds them and also relies way too heavily on crumbles/grains, many had very fatty livers and small hearts.  They seem happy and beautiful as ever though, I just cant wait for the day I can raise birds and other animals in a proper way...greens and bugs!

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2013, 12:41:28 am »
Haha its cool that people I talk to in my everyday life now recognize "that guy from the media" when I talk about raw meat eating. I'm like "Oh yeah he goes by sabertooth on the forum".

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2013, 02:46:28 pm »
I am following Mr Sabertooth with excitement

I love that you are a man of action  :)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2013, 07:37:15 am »
So far nothing to report on the RTL program front, I wonder if the show was halted due to some kind of network censorship. My contacts said it would be aired within a could of weeks, two weeks later and nothing. We will have to wait and see.

Luke and his wife along with a camera man came and spent the weekend with me. He is the one working on the project " A Million ways to live"
Everything went fantastic, and Luke tried out a variety of raw meats, he loved everything I fed him. This is something I am truly proud to be a part of and cant wait until it gets finished. The first part of the series wont be released until July.

The show for Galileo is set to shoot this next week! This by far has the most potential to get some mainstream attention, with 2 million viewers.
They are setting up everything. They will buy me a lamb to show how I prepare my food. They are going to have a family dinner. They are also setting up a number of lab test with a local doctor, and the results will be gone over in an interview with the doctor.

This is it a chance to prove to the world what omnivorous and carnivorous animals instinctively know; that raw meat is perfectly healthy to consume! 5 years of living on a diet of 90% raw meat, with 60 percent of my total calories coming from fat. If I post numbers within a healthy range, pass my physical exam, and test negative for parasites then this could help rev up the scientific debate, and get Raw paleo some serious attention..

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2013, 08:42:11 am »
FYI: there is a common and normally totally benign parasite that many raw meat eaters apparently get that they may try to claim is harmful if you have it. I forget what it's called.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2013, 08:49:35 am »
The last time I had a parasite test done, all that came up was Blastocystis, a single celled organism which is very common. The doctor told me that over 80% of the population (of cooked meat eaters) shows antibodies for it. 

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2013, 10:11:42 am »
Yeah, that's the one. Doesn't surprise me that it's very common in cooked meat eaters. They'll probably claim it's dangerous and due to raw meats.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2013, 10:35:22 am »
Galileo filming is a rap!

Everything will be edited in the next couple of weeks and they gave me a guarantee that it will be aired sometime in December?
Though I will believe it when I see it, having been lied to in the past.
At least I got paid 600 dollars plus the purchase of a 150 pound sheep,and 1000 dollars worth of lab work for participating in two days of filming.

All my labs came back within normal range without exception. No sign whatsoever of parasites.
As soon as I can get to a scanner I will post the entire report.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2013, 07:02:51 pm »
Please tell us when these various interviews get aired! I am still waiting for the RTL one.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2013, 05:16:31 am »
Labs

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2013, 05:22:16 am »
Labs
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:51:08 am by sabertooth »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2013, 05:30:02 am »
Labs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk