Author Topic: GMOs banned in Russia  (Read 9931 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
GMOs banned in Russia
« on: October 07, 2013, 07:49:03 am »
http://www.naturalnews.com/042325_GMO_ban_Russia_genetically_modified_crops.html

The rebellion is in full swing, the governmental intelligence agencies in many countries are becoming aware of the dangers posed by the unregulated use of genetic engineering.

Putin knows the danger of GMOs, he banned US chickens years ago due to quality issues.

The dangers are undeniably clear, and  whats going on here in America is a Crime. While the federal government shuts down and fusses over how to fund the health care swindle, they completely ignore the factors responsible for so many people needing governmental health care to begin with.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 03:58:03 am by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: GMOs banned in Russia
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 08:04:13 am »
I have seen firsthand the dangers of GMO feed crops.

Cows who are finished on GMO feeds will rapidly begin to develop arthritis, and are prone to infections.

I come across cows under the age of two with arthritis, and others with huge puss filled infections. These cows are raised in human conditions according to traditional farming techniques. The small time farmers generally try to avoid using drugs, and steroid laced feeds, but do use fairly large amounts of GMO grains, and It is having negative effects.

Who really wants to eat arthritic animals fed on recycled brewers grains and GMO corn gluten?

Corn gluten has been killing cows and making others sick.

The commercial feed lot operations use a combination of GMO feed, Steroids and antibiotics in order to fatten up the animals cheaply and quickly, with little consideration about the longterm effects on humans who eat factory farmed animals.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:16:19 am by sabertooth »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: GMOs banned in Russa
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 09:57:19 am »
Putin's just banning that stuff because he wants to tell the US to fuck off. However, that's fine with me.  I am not absolutely against GMOs, but it's hard to close that Pandora's Box once you open it.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:06:17 am »
I'm sure there are all kinds of issues with the use of gmos.  I do question that the animals you are seeing might be as sick simply do to the fattening by using grain period.    Before gmos were here, I have had discussions with dairy farmers that when they feed many pounds of grain to increase milk production that their cows could only produce for a few years at that rate and then their feet would simply break down and were then taken to the slaughter house and replaced with another younger cow...    Ranchers who use grain are always trying to figure out how to get the cow to eat more and fatten quicker and how to buy that grain as cheap as possible, hence the quality of the grain can be anywhere from good to bad..

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 10:35:56 am »
GMOs... the way it is "legalized" and "patented" and the persecution examples in the USA of farmers and the tragic consequences in studies and tragic farmer suicides because of crop failure in India --- is currently NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

Maybe in the future... there is a way to DO IT BETTER.

But this current GMO WAY is utterly destructive and needs to be totally abolished.  All lies lies lies and more lies spewing from GMO multinational companies.

Until those new ways and new legal ways are created will we have to re-evaluate the new GMO technologies.

Todays ways are just plain unacceptable.

Todays ways need a revamp with all the new knowledge we have learned... it just needs institutional, legal, financial backing to get the new knowledge implemented en mass.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 12:50:13 pm »
GMOs... the way it is "legalized" and "patented" and the persecution examples in the USA of farmers and the tragic consequences in studies and tragic farmer suicides because of crop failure in India --- is currently NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

Maybe in the future... there is a way to DO IT BETTER.

But this current GMO WAY is utterly destructive and needs to be totally abolished.  All lies lies lies and more lies spewing from GMO multinational companies.

Until those new ways and new legal ways are created will we have to re-evaluate the new GMO technologies.

Todays ways are just plain unacceptable.

Todays ways need a revamp with all the new knowledge we have learned... it just needs institutional, legal, financial backing to get the new knowledge implemented en mass.

Yes to everything you just said. Yes.  I'm REALLY wary of GMOs being so closely tied to the profit motive.  This is what we EAT, what we put in our bodies and our children's bodies.  This, literally, becomes our bodies when we eat it.

I'm sure it can be done right...but I don't really trust Monsanto, or our Monsanto-influenced government, to oversee it all.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 01:56:51 pm »
Between banning the exposure of non traditional homosexuality for minors, keeping world war three from exploding into full swing, banning gmos, and promoting various pro life policies, russia seems to be looking more and more like the place to be at this point.

My only worry is that they are setting the stage for the TRUE world war 3 between russian and america.

also interesting to note is that apart from also completely banning gmo foods, north korea is the only country on earth where cannabis is completely legal and not treated as a drug.
 north korea is the only place in the world where one can carry out a daily cannabis juicing protocol without facing many many years in prison. (due to the fact that most serious cannabis juicers juice a plant per day, this amount of cannabis is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars thus keeping almost everyone from having the ability to use the plants true medicinal potential. I believe this is why they keep it illegal while promoting the smoking of cannabis which has little benefit apart from the immediate relief of symptoms for a short period of time)
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 01:58:51 pm »
and the reason gmos shouldbe banned even under the most benevolent of scientists is twofold

1)whenever you modify a gene random numbers of other genes get randomly modified as well making the result totally unredictable.

and 2) once the gmo is released into the world you can never take it back as it pollutes the genes of the rest of the planet with this unnatural strain.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 02:02:18 pm »
I'm sure there are all kinds of issues with the use of gmos.  I do question that the animals you are seeing might be as sick simply do to the fattening by using grain period.    Before gmos were here, I have had discussions with dairy farmers that when they feed many pounds of grain to increase milk production that their cows could only produce for a few years at that rate and then their feet would simply break down and were then taken to the slaughter house and replaced with another younger cow...    Ranchers who use grain are always trying to figure out how to get the cow to eat more and fatten quicker and how to buy that grain as cheap as possible, hence the quality of the grain can be anywhere from good to bad..

i am somewhat doubtful of how bad a small amount organic raw corn is to livestock. Corn is itself actually a form of grass.

I take this from my personal experience that eating raw organic sweet corn moderately gives me no symptoms. So if my sensitive digestive system can take it im sure the cow can too.

I am however unwilling to eat corn fed beef until iv had more confirmation of this.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 02:10:55 pm »
Seems we need better communications with our Russian raw paleo diet forum counterparts to check out whats up in Russia.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 03:41:04 pm »
I'm sure it can be done right...but I don't really trust Monsanto, or our Monsanto-influenced government, to oversee it all.
No sorry, it could be only done right when we can predict upfront what will happen when you seriously change a plant or animal. We are very far from that however, there are two known and a billion unknown variables in nature. So we make ourselves and the whole living ecosystem on the planet guinea pigs with GMO, no matter if it's Monsanto or someone else doing it. Evolution and gene changes happen very slowly in nature and we have thousands of years to adapt to them. In the lab they happen overnight. That could easily destroy us, just because there's no way to predict what are the effects of those changes.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:20:25 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 10:41:21 pm »
The way genes interplay with each other and how genetically engineered DNA integrates into the naturally evolving systems of life on earth, is something way beyond the capacity of the geneticist of the day to comprehend.

It should be common sense that you cant put pesticide producing genes into food crop without adverse side effects.

Even if you take an objective view and say that perhaps there is a possibility of one day being able to engineer organisms that can be integrated into the living systems of the earth without negative side effects, we are far from that point now.

If you look directly at the evidence of what is being done with GMOs, it should be apparent that GMO science is nowhere near ready to safly release their experiments onto the world.

There are countless complete failures in the experimental phase alone that cause incredible sickness and death in test animals in the approval process of these GMOs, Geneticist play a game of genetic roulette and think that they have hit the jackpot when they find a combination that alters the organism in a way that isn't instantly poisonous to animals it is feed to.

The problem is that these experiments are approved before any consideration for the possibility of long term epigentic damage has been investigated, so that GMO crops that are in use today may very well be causing genetic damage that wont become apparent until two generations or so down the line.

At which point the healthcare system will fail to understand the causation, and just consider it the new norm for half the population to be diabetic, cancerous, diminished fertility, lower intelligence, etc.

Wait a GMO cotton seed picking minuet and think about the possibility that this could  already be happening?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:51:26 pm by sabertooth »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 01:28:18 am »
If you research many of the key players in GMO foods you will find most of them previously worked in fields such as biological warfare for the army.

This is because GMOS are specifically designed as biological weapons to reduce the population. But im sure all the people on here who think theres too many people think thats great.
-----------

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 05:59:27 am »
Studies have shown that infertility and retardation do occur within three generations of feeding animals GMOs, Now whether this may be just a coincidental side effect, or something more sinister is up for debate. What shouldn't be up for debate is the clear and present danger allowing these experimental organisms into the food supply.

Its difficult to correlate this directly to humans because our life spans are so long, and we have yet to reach the point where all the food is GMO.

So what you have is intermittent contamination which I believe slightly weakens and damages large numbers of people, but it hasn't reached the point where catastrophic signs of doom can be clearly seen.

GMOs are being incrementally phased in over time. The higher the percentage of GMO foods people consume the greater the degenerative effects will be, only this will happen over such a long time period and be complicated by many other variables in environmental conditions that the crime being perpetrated will continue to go unpunished. Anecdotal evidence of how occurrences of Diabetes, cancer,  degenerative disease and mysterious conditions have skyrocketed since the entrance of GMOs into the food supply needs to be acknowledged . BT toxins from GMO corn has been found in nearly 90 percent of people including pregnant women and new born babies.

Also GMO roundup resistant crops are sprayed with round up and chemical fertilizers as well , so there are many other factors at work which may be involved causing negative effects. GMO is just the tip of the iceberg

Its time to make a stand against GMOs now, before we reach the point of no return which is quickly approaching. The Russians Know the danger, and so do many other nations across the world who are organizing these GMO bans.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:08:21 am by sabertooth »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 02:08:56 pm »
sperm count of the western male is down 85 percent since the 50s according to the UN.

I consider that pretty catastrophic.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 08:44:27 pm »
sperm count of the western male is down 85 percent since the 50s according to the UN.

I consider that pretty catastrophic.

Link?  That's some statistic that would be nice to propagate.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 09:23:36 pm »
two things,   first those who create gmo's also eat them.   second, you could probably find the same results of decreased sperm production by having two control groups, one eating a fifties diet, and one eating a 2013 diet which is mostly sugar/starch based.   Or simply look at the sperm production of diabetics.    Note, I'm not in favor of gmo's,  just that it's all too easy to drawn conclusions. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 01:02:31 am »
wrong!

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/gm-food-banned-in-monsanto-canteen-737948.html

and the drop in sperm counts is not due to only gm foods but everything since the 50s combined including phytoestrogens in our food, mandatory pasteurization of milk, gm soy formula fed to infants instead of breast milk, pesticides in crops, toxic vaccines, etc etc etc.......
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 01:22:19 am »
im sorry but the data on the sperm count I gave is a little misleading. Heres the proper data from cbc (produced by the canadian government) documentary caled the disappearing male.

http://www.archive.org/download/http://archive.org/details/TheDisappearingMale-CBC

the statistics cited in that movie are taken from the UN's annual report from the department of population control. Heres an excerpt on some data from that report.

-In the 1950s, the male had 80,000,000 sperm per millilitre. the World Health Authorities dropped the normal three times. Down to 60,000,000 per millilitre to 40 to 20 and now 10,000,000

"A 92.5 reduction in just 50 years, the math is below, using 80,000,000 as the starting point and 80 by half is 40.  85% of the 40,000,000 are DNA-damaged, unhealthy, unusable, low motility.  85% of 40= 34; 40 - 34 = 6.  A healthy western male only has 6,000,000 usable sperm, when they need 80,000,000 to guarantee, pretty well guarantee, the fact that they will impregnate a female.  So, from 80 to 6,000,000 is a 92.5 reduction of healthy sperm.   "

lots more great statistics in that movie.

ask yourselves, why is all this being reported on mainstream government owned news as fact and in the UN's own reports yet no crisis is being made. Really think about WHY.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 08:42:10 am »
I wonder what a healthy sperm count is for a RPDer?

Even in the 50's people were still eating cooked food. It may have been much healthier back then, but still it was cooked.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 09:40:44 am »
from 100 million / ml on SAD diet when in my 20s to 30s
At 33 I did raw oyster lunch every other day for 1 month and I raised my sperm count to 300 million / ml

Maybe for the sake of science I should get a sperm count in the near future.

My dad said his sperm count used to be 500 million / ml.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 08:34:05 am »
 The last couple of days ,I have been eating Ram, drinking blood, and having great adventures and my testosterone feels fairly high. I feel a strong urge to protect the strength and vitality of my self and fellow tribesmen. I feel a sense of rage against the things that threaten the vital force of life which is the birthright of all humanity!

Together those of us who still have sufficient sperm cells to breed and brain cells to think, must work together to keep the industrial complex from wussifying all of Mankind.

In the words of the great Monty python from the meaning of life "Every Sperm is Sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate"

Lower sperm count can be seen as a general sign of lower virility as well as vitality. The signs are everywhere in industrial society, for those with eyes to see.

wrong!

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/gm-food-banned-in-monsanto-canteen-737948.html

and the drop in sperm counts is not due to only gm foods but everything since the 50s combined including phytoestrogens in our food, mandatory pasteurization of milk, gm soy formula fed to infants instead of breast milk, pesticides in crops, toxic vaccines, etc etc etc.......

There are so many factors, and each individual cause of lowered virility can be so subtle in itself that its difficult for many people to see the whole picture.

Not only are there numbers of different factors involved in lowering the sexual and physical prowess of modern man, but all the factors that use to contribute to  a heightened prowess have been subverted by unseen mechanisms.

Sunlight exposure increases testosterone production greatly, yet now people are told sunbathing is deadly.

Antibacterial chemicals are omnipresent in many hygiene products, heavy use of these substances have devastating effects on our hormonal systems.

Diets rich in large amounts of organ meat, seafood, animal fat, and cholesterol that were responsible for our ancestors accent from monkey to Man, have been demonized in many modern cultures. As a result most people are never given the proper building blooks nessisary to become a blue ribbon stud, or a blue bell brood mare.

Modern farming practice now require the castration of all male livestock, using the idiotic excuse that testosterone makes the meat tough and gammy. In reality they started doing it to make the male animals more passive and controllable. Lowered testosterone makes males more passive, this is as true in "withered live stock" as it is in "Human beings"  ( I personally suggest that all paleo men eat intact mature male animals)

In general the average pubescent male of today. Will consume large amounts of GMO rich processed foods. Soy meat and cheese are a staple of the public schools cafeterias. The meat that is served to him will be from castrated, GMO soy and corn fed animals dosed with growth hormones and antibiotics. The water he drinks will be treated with chlorine and fluoride. The soap and tooth paste he uses will be laced with hormone disrupting elements. The vegetables he eats will be treated with chemical fertilizer, and sprayed with pesticides. He will spend his days in a school room under fluorescent lighting, getting very little exposure to daylight.

(This is the story of my adolescence, and it is the story for countless others born to the generation from which I had spawned)

The good news is that Life is tenacious, and despite all the garbage that is put into our bodies, most of use still preserve the will to live, and if the environmental factors responsible for weakened vitality can be identified, and the proper changes made, then it is possible to undue a lot of the damage being done by the"soft kill" methods of population control.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk