Author Topic: 1 rasher of bacon a day significantly harms mens` fertility  (Read 11793 times)

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 1 rasher of bacon a day significantly harms mens` fertility
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 11:10:25 am »
Hmm yah I need to find better quality than Millers. Even though I have never had any parasite issue that I am aware of I still like to eat the highest quality. Its more of a moral thing because I like supporting the animal having a good life. I heard about a farm with hogs fed on gf-milk, kelp, alfalfa, and acorns only one month out of the year. I might check them out. I wonder how wild Javelina would taste.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 11:11:38 am »
Gnawing on bones.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2013, 10:31:32 am »

iv never heard of a land animal ever subsisting on poop to a large degree.

I've seen dogs that eat a LOT of poop.  My dogs, my neighbors' dogs, etc.. I grew up in a very rural area, with lots of dogs that ran around free outside. 

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 05:07:20 am »
I've seen dogs that eat a LOT of poop.  My dogs, my neighbors' dogs, etc.. I grew up in a very rural area, with lots of dogs that ran around free outside.

Probably fed kibble though, correct? My dogs will not eat each others poo but they are interested in the cat's poo because the cats are still kibble fed. Kibble contains lots of good smelling oils and preservatives that don't get fully digested. They poop it out and the dog's can smell left over food in there so they assume they are being efficient and try to eat it.

My dogs also have no interest in wild animal poo, as we come across it on walks daily.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 07:40:25 am »
same here,  I suspect it's the carbs added as fillers that my dogs will be attracted to ,,, like cookies.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 10:39:25 pm »
Actually the dogs are more on table scraps than anything.  Obviously  they kill and eat small animals like rabbits, gophers, etc. as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk