Author Topic: dairy is paleo  (Read 15538 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: dairy is paleo
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 01:45:45 am »
also many archaeologists say we started cooking about 2 million years ago and many appear to have proof.

For the record, I find svrn's b#llsh#t about Hinduism and macroevolution really weird and is of no relevance to rawpalaeodiets. Secondly, for those who are  interested, I have already fully debunked Wrangham's and others' claims re cooking having started 2000,000 years ago with plenty of evidence in my favour plus pointing out that even Wrangham has admitted that he has zero real evidence backing him. Here are 2 articles:-
http://www.rawpaleodiet.com/articles/dangers-of-cooked-foods-an-extensive-collection-of-on-and-offsite-articles/debunking-non-wrangham-related-theories-of-cooking/

http://www.rawpaleodiet.com/articles/dangers-of-cooked-foods-an-extensive-collection-of-on-and-offsite-articles/advent-of-cooking-article/

So, no, in fact  MOST archaeologists are cited as being against the notion of cooking having got started 2 million years ago precisely because there is no evidence backing the claim. This is not just svrn being wrong, he is actually deliberately lying.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 04:10:05 am »
Nobody was cooking 2 million years ago.  Our ancestors were barely more than monkeys at that time.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2013, 04:11:50 am »
of course this all only matters if you believe the the revamped hinduism pushed on the masses by a man who married his first cousin while the rest of his family only interbred with the huxleys and mostly the wedgewoods for a very long time (the level of inbreeding with these people is outstanding, due to their contempt for the masses such as ourselves, many members of his family marrying their own aunts and uncles).

Darwin didn't get his ideas from Hinduism.  He got them from his ancestor, Erasmus Darwin, and his own education, plus thinking things through for himself while on his journey on the HMS Beagle to the Galapagos and other places.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 02:43:49 pm »
Darwin did not come up with evolution nor did he understand it as survival of the fittest is only one driver of evolution. Lamarck coined evolution and was much closer to the truth than Darwin. It seems pertinent to connect the Gaia theory. People who Denny macro evolution are totally rediculous. Woe to you oh scribes and pharisees, hypocrites!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 10:35:54 pm »
Darwin did not come up with evolution nor did he understand it as survival of the fittest is only one driver of evolution. Lamarck coined evolution and was much closer to the truth than Darwin.

In the sense that SOMEthing besides random mutation seems to be driving evolution, yes, Lamarck was closer to the truth.  As to exactly WHAT else is driving evolution, that's hard to say.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 06:11:36 am »
How about we make a thread to discuss this macro evolution thing?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 10:02:50 am »
as to tylers claim that im lying, all i stated was that some scientists claim cooking started 2million years ago. I have always maintained that I believe this to be wholly untrue as well as any other theory based in macro evolution. I maintain that humans cooking started far earlier than 2 million years ago and that humans in our current form as well as more advanced forms we may not be aware have existed for millions of years. This is a topic of great depth but if you would like to search about it more for yourself please look into the ancient histories of the troglodytes/horites/hamites as this will lead you to liely discovering these things on your own.

as far as the connection between hinduism and evolution and all occultism in general reaching down through the ages I will have redo some very long and tedious research I have done before to form a new thread on this but I feel as though i should maybe just write a book on it and make some money if I was to go through all that effort so we will see about that in the future.

but to just give you a little taste of the obvious link between hinduism and macroevolution I give you this brief video which may get you thinking. This is from a pro evolution theory source.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution & Hindu Dasa Avatharas

-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 11:14:50 am »
You have not proven a link between Darwin and Hinduism, nor does that video suggest any direct influence on Darwin by Hinduism.  What evidence do you have that he was actually aware of Hinduism in anything but the vaguest way?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »
darwin himself was for the most part an idiot. Isnt it odd that he comes from a family of high ranking freemasons yet did not become one himself?

He was given this theory and had his name slapped on it much like the idiot einstein. His grandfather erasmus, and many people before him as well, who was himself a high ranking freemason published these theories long before his poor dimwitted grandson (too much inbreeding perhaps) came along so your obsession with charles darwin being so associated as the originator of theory shows a need for deeper study on the subject.

Rest assured that any 33rd degree freemason of the time would definitly know all about hinduism.

like I said this is a very complex subject and I was simply attempting to give a small taste of my point about hinduism to show people that the connection is really not so wierd...all the new agers are obsessed with both hinduism and macroevolution for a reason, it didnt happen by accident.

perhaps I can find someone who adequately explains the whole connection between ancient occultism and modern macroevolution theory. if not i will have to put something together myself but this will of course take a long time.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 07:52:20 pm »
*sigh* More rubbish, I see. Hinduism and Darwinism, about as ridiculous a connection one could think of.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 10:00:08 pm »
This topic has degenerated to "hinduism" and "macro evolution"... whatever those mean.

Dairy consumption is in this forum because of the great Aajonus Vonderplanitz who has seen it work for a good number of people.  Dairy consumption is also in this forum via the raw weston price forum.

As far as pushing the topic of dairy being paleo or in agreed upon paleo times is unacceptable.  The time lines do not support this notion.  No need to bend the definitions.  it is not paleo.  Aajonus vonderplanitz never cared for any "paleo" timeline... all Aajonus cared about was that dairy worked for him and a good number of people.

Dairy works for some and does not work for some.  When my son was sick and 10 yrs old dairy worked during the time he was very sick just to form good stools within 3 weeks of a 100% raw milk fast.  Now at 12 and we buy sometimes, it's not so good anymore.  Is he growing up?

I've done some 4 years of experimenting with raw dairy and it just tastes good but I can  never digest raw milk happily... I just fart.  Now the raw cheese + raw honey i found digestible.

But hey, lots of people cannot digest dairy properly, no matter with all the dairy pushing Aajonus and his followers would like us to do.  And hell yeah, we diet experimentors gladly did those suggestions and more to just make dairy work... but it just does not.

So the dairy pushers need to just accept that a good % of people just cannot digest dairy.

Which is further proof that dairy is not "paleo".

Locking this topic for lack of merit.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk