Author Topic: Fluoridation  (Read 3842 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Fluoridation
« on: November 29, 2013, 09:00:54 pm »
I was unaware there was so much info on fluoride being so toxic. When I originally eliminated it from my drinking water I did it just because I thought it was "a bad chemical." However this website shows there's a lot more to it than it just being "bad." The science actually shows it's neuro-toxic and has many other negative effects.

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:22:47 am by TylerDurden »
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Fluoridation
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 12:17:55 am »
In 1965 I was 19 and became a member of the "Swiss Romande Association for Public Health" which used to fight against pesticides, vaccinations and chemicals in food, especially fluoride. It was distributed to school children  in pills, incorporated in tap water in some towns and already present in toothpastes. The aluminum industry had found a convenient way  to get rid of such a toxic byproduct.  >:
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 01:23:35 am »
The aluminum industry had found a convenient way  to get rid of such a toxic byproduct.  >:

The history of fluoride supplementation and the tactics used by the aluminum industry to push pro-fluoridation legislation makes an interesting read. Many sources available.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 02:51:00 am »
Iguana, I had you pictured as younger.

The area where I now live, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, has very few communities that are fluoridated. I think two. The municipal water is not bad at all but we still use our filter from Ottawa.

Fluoride is bad news. I am very glad it's not here. Funny, PPL are like sheep and can be convinced that the government knows better. They don't notice the warning on toothpaste not to swallow as it is toxic.
Cheers
Al

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 11:43:23 am »
I was unaware there was so much info on fluoride being so toxic. When I originally eliminated it from my drinking water I did it just because I thought it was "a bad chemical." However this website shows there's a lot more to it than it just being "bad." The science actually shows it's neuro-toxic and has many other negative effects.

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/

Where have you been? Who doesn't know about the fluoride water, or for that matter chlorine?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk