Author Topic: Everyone is Toxic  (Read 2158 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Everyone is Toxic
« on: December 08, 2013, 04:46:43 am »
Here's a 25 minute presentation on detoxification, toxins and the environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0JkUPwRiJI

03:35

A study showing healthy individuals, illness free, are loaded with toxins. Average person had 91+ toxins in their systems stored in their fat. So it's true the body uses fat to store toxins.

www.scorecard.com - shows all the pollutants being released within your county (US). Very interesting site, I just pulled up my area's information.

07:40

List of fish with the highest and lowest mercury content.

08:25

Comparison between farmed and wild fish. Farmed is much higher in toxins.

12:45

Describes the difference between taking "detoxifying" nutrients, ie. doing a cleanse, and consuming nutrients that increase the body's detoxification capabilities.

Not a fan of the products they're selling. Good info overall though.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone is Toxic
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 07:01:12 am »
Didn't watch the video. But of course, being at the end of the food chain, moreover eating (or in our case having previously eaten) cooked food and junk, humans are incredibly loaded with toxins, as much or even more than domesticated animals.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Everyone is Toxic
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:24:08 am »
The 1st post is nonsense. The mercury in fish claims have already been extensively debunked by me using multiple solid scientific resources> I am getting extremely tired of people bringing up this b~ll as it just needlessly terrorises newbies to this diet.

The whole b~ll re pollutants is negated by the fact that humans have microscopic amounts of such toxins plus also have the ability to get rid of such microscopic does on a daily basis. If one is also on a raw, palaeolithic diet, one has a much bigger ability to detox on a daily basis. So there is nothing to worry about unless you live somewhere like Mexcio City where you are forced to live in a city's atmosphere which is akin to smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk