Author Topic: Unrefined Salt Experiments  (Read 22732 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Unrefined Salt Experiments
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 06:24:48 am »
Salt prevents calcium uptake in plants and animals.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2016, 06:51:10 am »
2 weeks ago i tried salt again. After 2 years without any. Himalayan pink salt.
I started a big batch of high fish (3 kg) with approx 3 tbsp of salt.
A week later i washed it, and choped in cubes. Then started to eat.  First bite was awful, and i instantly thought 'I ruined 3 kg of fish'.
Second night couldn't sleep due to headache. Still ate it for 3-4 days more. All nights headache. I still have that batch there on the fridge.

I hope when it ferments, sodium gets softened by bacteria. Or more absorbable without ill effects. Will wait at least 5 months.

Totally negative for me, despite what all people said. I wanted to try cause reading 'curemanual' and westonprice fundation. Stupid me. Aajonus was right? Headache are almost always cause of salt? I think so now.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2016, 08:35:24 am »
Will wait at least 5 months.

I'd start sampling at one month because you should start noticing "mature" fermentation flavors at this time.

What kind of fish did you start with?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2016, 01:09:55 pm »
I'd start sampling at one month because you should start noticing "mature" fermentation flavors at this time.

What kind of fish did you start with?

It is called 'merluza' in argentina. Lean sea fish.

I want to wait 5 months to make sure bacteria digests the salt first. I don't care about taste. I love high meat :)

It already has 1 month

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2016, 11:25:45 pm »
I eat unrefined salt. About 3 teaspoons daily
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 09:24:42 pm »
I have found that supplementing with calcium and magnesium, especially magnesium, improved my health.  I've also taken trace mineral supplement clays like Terramin and Pascalite with excellent results.

You used terramin as your calcium and magnesium source? How much terramin do you take/took per day in what form(i.e. do you let it soak overnight in mineral water?)?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk