Author Topic: Colon Cancer Screening via Colonoscopy is a Gigantic Deadly LIE!  (Read 5386 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Colon Cancer Screening via Colonoscopy is a Gigantic Deadly LIE!
« on: February 27, 2009, 11:46:10 pm »
Oh my, Mr. Monastirsky has done it again.  After exposing the Fiber Myth, the lies that artificially added fiber in processed food is good for you, Mr. Monastirsky delivers his biggest nuclear bomb yet!  Colonoscopy is deadly and at the same time totally pointless!  Consumer FRAUD!  Virtual Colonoscopies are even worse!

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/02/colon-cancer-screening-via-colonoscopy-is-a-gigantic-deadly-lie/

Lex,  please don't let them do another colonoscopy on you ever again.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raw Rob

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Colon Cancer Screening via Colonoscopy is a Gigantic Deadly LIE!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 02:47:28 am »
WOW, thank you for this post goodsamaritan,

I had two colonoscopies last year, but I really needed them because I was profusely bleeding from ulcerative colitis and they had to look in there to see what was going on. I firmly believe that my condition was from all the fiber, spices, carbohydrates, and antibiotics I consumed. Thank God I didn't have any virtual colonoscopies. I'm not having any more. No more CT scans either. They gave me one on my head when I got my nose shattered in a fight. I wish I had known about CT scans then. All that radiation scares me.

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 09:32:00 am »
Lex,  please don't let them do another colonoscopy on you ever again.

I don't plan on it.  The doctor that performed the "procedure" actually told me that it would be a waste of time for me to ever do it again.  I was pleased with that at the time, but doubly so now, based on the article.

Lex

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 11:34:58 am »
Yeah I'm dubious of cancer screening. I'm sure many cancers don't kill you and simply disappear. In Bob Geldof's autobiograpghy he mentions his sister had leukemia but the doctor's (this was the 70's) decided it was best to not even tell her! she got better with no treatment. Most skin cancers are benign and do no harm.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 12:54:25 pm »
I heard a lecture on the "science" of medicine a few weeks ago.  The speaker stated that at least 80% of all modern medical procedures don't work at all, and many have consequences that are far worse than the original complaint. 

Lex

Satya

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 11:42:34 pm »
This is also true with mammography.  My doctor's office pushes it, but I discussed it with doc last visit, and he admitted that the outcome from breast cancer made no difference whether it was detected by mammogram or not.  These devices and the procedures they require are all about money for the manufacturer and medical profession.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk