Author Topic: Putin Truth Teller - World Order: New Rules or a Game without Rules 24 Oct 2014  (Read 31901 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
You guys (GS and TD) are… funny!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2014, 10:14:56 pm »
I would give anything for  WW3  as it would mean a  real struggle for survival and a far more interesting life than any human has now.
LOL! You guys (GS and TD) are… funny, it’s the least that can be said!

I mean, if you lot are honest, we currently live in flats/appartments/houses which are nothing more than glorified zoocages with cities being largely lifeless as regards plants there.
So, a global nuclear war would be a welcome end of this misery, according to you!

Mayans never said or thought of "2012" as the "end of the world". It was always known to them as the end of an old cycle and the beginning of a new one. So the Mayan "2012" is not and never has been an example among the end of the world "prophecies".
Yes, but still it was often supposed to predict a kind of end of the world as we know it. Nothing of that kind happened, AFAIK.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
So, a global nuclear war would be a welcome end of this misery, according to you!
Just imagine if you were one of the few humans left alive after a nuclear war. You would, for example,  experience the thrill of having to hunt for wild game rather than just eating a lifeless piece of raw flesh every so often. As one of the few males left alive, you would have the opportunity of becoming one of a very few ancestors of  all future human generations. You would have the excitement of rebuilding civilisation, hopefully a better one than before, with each human being in charge of countless square kilometres of land, if they can hold it. In short, you would have to experience all over again all sorts of things that you now take too much for granted as well as experience all sorts of things  which, in this modern hell, we have forgotten the value of.

"The Ego and Its Own (1844)[edit]
Max Stirner (1844) The Ego and Its Own. Translations: Tucker, New York 1907; S. Byington, trans. (1913); Cambridge 1995; Dover 2005
What is not supposed to be my concern! First and foremost, the Good Cause, then God's cause, the cause of mankind, of truth, of freedom, of humanity, of justice; further, the cause of my people, my prince, my fatherland; finally, even the cause of Mind, and a thousand other causes. Only my cause is never to be my concern. "Shame on the egoist who thinks only of himself!"
Cambridge 1995, p. 5
I have no need to take up each thing that wants to throw its cause on us and show that it is occupied only with itself, not with us, only with its good, not with ours. Look at the rest for yourselves. Do truth, freedom, humanity, justice, desire anything else than that you grow enthusiastic and serve them?
Cambridge 1995, p. 6
The divine is God's concern; the human, man's. My concern is neither the divine nor the human, not the true, good, just, free, etc., but solely what is mine, and it is not a general one, but is — unique, as I am unique. Nothing is more to me than myself!
Cambridge 1995, p. 7"
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Just imagine if you were one of the few humans left alive after a nuclear war. You would, for example,  experience the thrill of having to hunt for wild game rather than just eating a lifeless piece of raw flesh every so often. As one of the few males left alive, you would have the opportunity of becoming one of a very few ancestors of  all future human generations. You would have the excitement of rebuilding civilisation, hopefully a better one than before, with each human being in charge of countless square kilometres of land, if they can hold it. In short, you would have to experience all over again all sorts of things that you now take too much for granted as well as experience all sorts of things  which, in this modern hell, we have forgotten the value of.

So Tyler,  how many offspring you have right now that could partake in this chance of surviving the nuclear holocaust to come?

You can't "win" if you don't place your bets.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I like how the french farmers are dealing with bullshit laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vk63XAknSg
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
TD and GS, are you... ... ?
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2014, 04:02:52 pm »
So Tyler,  how many offspring you have right now that could partake in this chance of surviving the nuclear holocaust to come?
You can't "win" if you don't place your bets.

Both of you leave me speechless. Are you in your right mind?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:47:49 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I like how the french farmers are dealing with bullshit laws.

They weren't protesting 'bullshit laws'. They were protesting to get more agricultural subsidies. Unless France's unwillingness to shower its farmers with subsidies represents a 'bullshit law' in your eyes.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
'Highly disturbing' Russian military strategy causing dangerous military encounters - report
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/highly-disturbing-russian-military-strategy-causing-dangerous-military-encounters--report-9850549.html
(excerpts)

Three incidents were classified “high-risk”, including a narrowly avoided collision between a civilian Scandinavian Airlines flight taking off from Copenhagen on 3 March and a Russian plane.

The Boeing 737, heading to Rome with 132 passengers on board, came within 90 metres of a Russian reconnaissance aircraft which was not transmitting its position.

Read more: RAF Typhoons scrambled to intercept Russian bomber
RUSSIAN FIGHTER JET PASSES 'WITHIN FEET' OF SWEDISH PLANE

Another incident chronicled in the report saw Russian bomber aircraft practicing what researchers claimed were simulated cruise missile strikes against the US in the Labrador Sea, near Canada, in September

A group of aviation enthusiasts, EGXCinfo, posted an audio clip on their Twitter account, which they said was of an RAF pilot issuing a threat to open fire unless the then unidentified plane made contact.

“I am instructed by Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom to warn you that if you do not respond immediately to my orders, you will be shot down,” the voice on the recording says.

The disturbances have not been confined to encounters between planes – Russian aircraft have reportedly made provocative “passes” of American and Canadian warships.
The original report is here http://www.europeanleadershipnetwork.org/dangerous-brinkmanship-close-military-encounters-between-russia-and-the-west-in-2014_2101.html

I have a deep respect for Gorbachev and what he says. This sad situation was ignited by our stupid Western politicians, but on the other hand I don't see Putin as a trust-able truth teller. 

About the French farmers, I haven't been interested in their action, but their nice big tractors are mostly or entirely paid by subsidies. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:37:37 pm by Iguana »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
the guy standing up in the first nuclear-winter picture actually looks a bit like Tyler Durden, from the "Fight Club" movie  :D

Coincidence?... I think not!! >D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:50:48 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Iguana, historically and prehistorically, life on earth has its ups and downs. None of us here know for sure if there is going to be nuclear war.  I post in various forums to help try to prevent it.  Maybe some shills will have a conscience and tell their masters to not to go to war.

All I want to do is to be human and LIVE my life the way nature meant me to... and fucking for real is  just part of real human life... which results in children.

I just adore my kids... I live for them... must be the darned natural programming stuck in my head... sticking my middle finger at the NWO and their contraceptive agenda.  To try to live a "natural" sex life is now abhorrent to the NWO.

Oh and btw, taking care of kids and raising them takes a whole lot more effort and commitment than just real sex.  I'm hard wired by my dna programming to say awesome, bring on the children, bring on the grand children... live on.

I know some time ago the greeting "May your Tribe Increase"... used to be looked upon as something good.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
My eyes hurts a bit from the screen so I won't write a long post today.

My advise: don't wait for the potential nuclear war to go out and do the things you like. It might never happen. If you want to go outside and hunt for the freshest game, act like Andrew Ucles and just do it!
Most of the time, it's that easy!

Get some survival classes and wild edible foraging classes, if you're really into the independent living concept. And if you don't want to do it alone, know that there are tons of people and communities on this planet which lifestyle rotate around these main lines. And many more who would like to become part of this.

If your problem is that you're waiting for an exterior event to get you out of your comfort zone, then the problem most likely comes from within (look who's talking  :P, but I'm working on it)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
JK, LOL for the pic! Yes, you’re right, don’t wait for an external event to take you chance to live what you long for, and hoping for a nuclear war to bring something desirable is pure madness — sorry TD, I can’t refrain to tell it. Fortunately no one of our leaders shares your view and I hope everyone responsible, including military commanders and air force pilots will show enough coolness to avoid igniting a conflict.   

Thanks for your kind answer, GS. The problem I see in your views is that overpopulation is a source of scarcity, misery, environmental damages, conflicts and wars. 

Wasn't it better in 1992 when two TU95 "Bear" and their refueling tanker paid a courtesy visit to Louisiana? (a Wikipedia picture causing tears from my eyes) 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Thanks for your kind answer, GS. The problem I see in your views is that overpopulation is a source of scarcity, misery, environmental damages, conflicts and wars. 

Iguana, I'm just 1 person who has a thing for naturally reproducing... and I'm no champion reproducer yet... just "normal".  Most members here I'm betting have a lot less or do not have any children so it all balances out.

And you exhibit the very knee jerk reaction the NWO masters want... you find someone who loves children... and the reflexive impulse is to think "overpopulation".  Yes, I know during your time in the 1960s and the 1970s that was all the rage about overpopulation.  So the NWO masters did their depopulation thing and they SUCCEEDED. 

It is now 2014.  Not 1960.

Well the depopulation century is next, and unlike Tyler fantasizing on nuclear war, I fantasize about inheriting this earth with my descendants since a good number of other people are voluntarily culling themselves to extinction.

Have you seen the aging population pyramids?  The drop in fertility rates globally?

Did you get the memo that Europe will be an Islamic continent in 50 years because the seculars choose to die out?

Did you see the movie Demographic Winter?

----

I'm doing everything I can to reverse the depopulation scam brainwashing and sabotage so that  I can have a future. 

-  I learned about real health and healing and this raw paleo diet (thank you all), away from the western medical scam
- I am learning about water birthing, pregnancy care, breast feeding, no vaccinations - not the medical scam again
- I practice commitment to the children and their mothers like they used to in the good old days.
- I enrolled the children in a Waldorf School
- And I'm roaming the provinces to find suitable wives for my sons.  And teach them how to get girls.
- And I'll be roaming around looking for suitable husbands for my daughters.
- I'm looking to teach my children my IT business craft, maybe they can be in business themselves and make a living early.

I'd say I'm just a committed FATHER.  Nothing to be alarmed at regarding the "overpopulation scare"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:19:36 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
The problem I see in your views is that overpopulation is a source of scarcity, misery, environmental damages, conflicts and wars. 
That's true, I mean back before the rise of modern societies, one was able to reproduce so much because there existed a natural balance between birth rate and death rate before the age of procreation. So there always was a "just enough" quota of living beings (in this case, humans) inside an ecosystem.

Nowadays, thanks to scientific advancement and the suppression of all natural predator to man (except certain epidemic diseases, which most likely work as a way to regulate the global population naturally. It's the case for some animals such as deers or rabbits, who die of epidemic diseases because their natural predators have been removed) people are now able to enjoy the company of many children of their own, who will live on to produce countless offspring themselves.
This, of course, is completely out of balance with the natural order of Life, and thus Life must find a way to return to a viable situation, or else the entire system will be compromised. Just like that time where those O2 producing bacteria threatened the whole of existence on this planet.

Life has many ways to deal with such problems, may it be "exterior" to the antagonist, such as natural disasters, climate change, diseases etc... or within the antagonist: sudden collective desire for war, conscious or unconscious biocidal actions/creations (GMO's, pesticides, vaccines, you know the drill).

As for the latter, I think very few people are "conscious" of the damage they make, most are just unconsciously blind to the final outcome. My cousin started her biology studies so she can one day make "superfoods" (GMO's), but I'm pretty sure she'll be  -or already is- in denial of all that's wrong with them. I haven't discussed it with her, so I don't know her stand on the matter.

However, us who do our possible, and have the knowledge and skills to avoid the bad stuff, we might indeed be the future inheritors of this planet. How I see things right now, the GMO/pesticide/vaccin/weapon companies and communities are the necessary Shiva of this earth. The destructive (cleaning, I might dare) forces of life. Then there's the ignorant, the people who are not intuitively driven to their own salvation. They consume what is sold to them and happily do so. Both them, and probably the Shiva minds, will someday disappear, as the result of their own, unconscious actions, way of life.

It is no coincidence that you where one day brought to this diet, this lifestyle. Intuitively you where brought to it, destiny brought you to it. I feel you and I, we are the souls that will inherit this earth in the end.
No one is wrong in their path, I must note. Shiva, Insensible, Clear Minded.

Maybe it sounds crazy, extreme, maybe I'll change my mind on this, but this is how I feel things are being played right now.

Some clearing up and additional details about the idea I posted:

I feel there's some clearing-up to be done about my idea.
I think it was wrong to split people into three definite groups (Shiva, Insensible, Clear-minded).

It may seem as if I was saying: "from this day on, every paleo dieter will live on to be heir of this planet. And all other, be it the naive sheep waiting to get slaughtered, or the evil wolf who's only purpose is to murder in mass, will unconsciously commit suicide. And it will all happen in the next 50 years, max".

I'm aware Life is not that black and white. It's much more colorful than that. Life is not static, absolute: it is moving, fluid, constantly changing. Every living being have a purpose.

The shift will be gradual. Perhaps centuries long.

Some Shiva might become aware of the direction they're taking and turn to a healthier lifestyle.
Some "ignorant" people today may later give birth to enlightened individuals.
Some enlightened may turn back to their old ways, or on the contrary turn knowledgeable some ignorants, in a conscious way or not.
The list of possibilities, associations, is endless.
All this will eventually lead to renewed balance.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:02:08 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
GS, I also love kids, but didn't want more than one, not because I thought it will change the destiny of the planet but because rising a child is big responsibility and load in the western countries. Anyway the good thing for my son is he won't have to share our inheritance with several brothers and sisters!  ;)

We already have extensively talked about the population topic in a specific thread and yes, I saw all the curves and graphs you posted.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
God, this talk about about nuclear war is depressing and unproductive.  Why worry about things you have no control over?                                               Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart. Chuck Palahniuk , Fight Club 
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
They weren't protesting 'bullshit laws'. They were protesting to get more agricultural subsidies. Unless France's unwillingness to shower its farmers with subsidies represents a 'bullshit law' in your eyes.

Eric Please post links, that back up your POV.

My Understanding was that new EU regulations were taxing the farmers at higher rates, while allowing for the import of lower quality foods , which were subsidized; these regulations are making it impossible for local french farmers to compete in the " free Market", and it is also flooding the market with lower quality foods.

The issue is that the new regulations are going to guarantee that small farms will be undercut by outside producers, and the people are protesting for the right to produce better quality food. Even if it is more expensive to produce, it is well worth the cost. In the eyes of many french people, quality food is something that is worth subsidizing.( The EU and austerity measures be damned)

This story should point out how governmental subsidy policy seems to always work in favor of those who produce cheaper quality foods....which is freaking retarded, because the overall cost of health care for populations eating the cheaper chemical fertilized, and pesticide laden foods is much higher in the long run.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:54:16 am by sabertooth »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
https://munchies.vice.com/articles/feeling-shat-upon-by-regulations-french-farmers-dumped-manure-on-government-buildings
The Bullshit laws I was referring to, was regarding an EU directive which limits the amount of manure farmers are allowed to use,  and because farmers had more shit than they were aloud too, they found a creative way to use it.

I thought it was funny, even if the issues behind the protest are a bit more complicated.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Putin is part of the beast system imo.  Don't trust him just because he speaks nice words; he is a freemason after all.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Putin is part of the beast system imo.  Don't trust him just because he speaks nice words; he is a freemason after all.

Possible.

Our Philippine national hero, Jose Rizal was a Freemason and he was shot by firing squad by our Spanish rulers in the 1890s.

http://thelifeandworksofrizal.blogspot.com/2011/12/jose-rizal-freemason.html

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
So is there anybody who holds positions of leadership in the emerging world order that can be trusted?

Is every legitimate movement initiated by the free people of earth manipulated by the powerful in order to perpetuate a kind of elitism, in which the elites have staged debates and play out a mock dialog, in order to pander to the masses, while the real deals always are made under cover?

Are there times in which those who are a part of the world stage break out of character to pursue a hire calling?

As the audience for the greatest show in history it is up to us to chose whom we admire and whom we should boo off of stage. Sometimes its easy to forget that it is the public opinion which allows public figures to either persist or perish. It is our duty to make sure that our own opinions are well informed and consistent with our own reality, or else we can easily become part of the problem we are attempting to resolve, by delegating responsibility to those with hidden agendas issuing out false promises.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Apparently russian warships are headed to australia... wtf?                 https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/25496667/russian-warships-bearing-down-on-australia/

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
BREAKING!!! NATO announces deterrent force to contain Russia!!! NATO announces deterrent force to contain Russia NATO Secretary General Jens Stollenberg said a full force would be ready by 2016. By Ed Adamczyk Follow @adamczyk_ed Contact the Author | Dec. 1, 2014 NATO will have an "interim spearhead" force in place by early 2015 to deter what its new Secretary General called Russia's "aggressive behavior." Speaking at a press conference prior to a meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Brussels this week, Secretary General Jens Stollenberg said Russia continues to violate international law in providing pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine with goods and weapons. By 2016, he added, NATO will have a fully-equipped "spearhead" in place which could be deployed, to Baltic states as an example, to "deter and defend" in a crisis.  http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2014/12/01/NATO-announces-deterrent-force-to-contain-Russia/1851417450877/

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Christ, NATO and the US really want to conquer Russia. The US has been waging war over sanctions for decades. It is about time that the US was banned from all other financial markets and given sanctions.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Christ, NATO and the US really want to conquer Russia. The US has been waging war over sanctions for decades. It is about time that the US was banned from all other financial markets and given sanctions.

This is exactly how the rest of the civilized countries feel and are doing.  What China, Russia and the BRICS nations are doing.  The current warmongers in charge are just irresponsible bully thugs.  I am flabbergasted at the submissive vassal states of NATO and Japan who do the bidding of the bullies even if it sabotages their own economies.

And the western mainstream media?  Total fiction propaganda.

Look at Japan started Unlimited QE again just after the USA FED says they stopped QE.

-----

The other facet of this global WAR.  The fraud on Gold pricing and we are near the end climax.  Either US Dollar monetary collapse or nuclear war.  The evil money masters will choose nuclear war. 

Rob Kirby-US Dollar Money System Failing In Spades

Published on Nov 30, 2014
What does the extreme precious metals demand say about the global financial system? Kirby thinks, “What the western world is trying to hide from the rest of the world is the U.S. dollar centric money system is failing, and it’s failing in spades. The only reason it hasn’t failed yet is extraordinary levels of corruption and fraud have been used and employed to keep kicking the can down the road. They are also trying to keep officiating and hiding from the general public how broken the system really is. That’s been done basically by payoffs, bribes and ownership of the media; payoffs, bribes and ownership of the political apparatus; and payoffs, bribes and ownership of the biggest financial institutions. It gives things the appearance of being under control, but beneath the surface, things really aren’t under control.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Rob Kirby of KirbyAnalytics.com.

http://usawatchdog.com/gold-selling-for-at-least-50-over-spot-in-asia-rob-kirby/

(You must watch and listen to this interview... brand new... Nov 30, 2014)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:10:29 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Anyone paying attention to Putin lately?  He laughed at Obama at the G20 summitvand called him a child, not directly of course.

— Anthony Jeselnik

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk